Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

“Jews are behind the pandemic", Polish chant; drag gays

At an anti-vaccine protest in Poland yesterday, participants chanted that “Jews are behind the pandemic” and “rule the world”. Protesters also engaged in confrontations with the police, leading to three arrests.

Separately, the far-right Confederation (Konfederacja) party – which has also been involved in protests against coronavirus restrictions – shared a video of one of its supporters saying that she “does not want Jewry” in Poland.

Ahead of elections in 2019, one of the party’s leading figures said that its main demands were: “We don’t want Jews, homosexuals, abortion, taxes and the EU.” During an election debate, another of its leaders held a yarmulke over the head of a minister and accused the government of “kneeling to Jews”.

At yesterday’s event, a man leading chanting through a megaphone asked the crowd: “We know who is behind this whole ‘plandemic’ and who rules the world, right?” In response, someone shouted “Jews”, and the man replied, “Of course it’s the Jews”.

The crowd then chanted together: “Every Pole can see today that behind the ‘plandemic’ are the Jews”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 21, 2021 10:36 AM

Didn't they help the Nazis kill all of their Jews 80 years ago?

by Anonymousreply 1July 20, 2021 7:02 PM

I hope both of Poland's Jews get out safely.

by Anonymousreply 2July 20, 2021 7:13 PM

I think it's time for a Pexit. Only this time, the EU starts the process.

by Anonymousreply 3July 20, 2021 7:17 PM

Old habits die hard!

When will Poland ever stop being a shithole?

by Anonymousreply 4July 20, 2021 7:23 PM

Poland needs to be carved up by Germany and Russia again.

by Anonymousreply 5July 20, 2021 7:26 PM

Russia and China are behind all brainwashing of Deplorables everywhere. They plant these seeds in the thoughts of the weak-minded via the internet. Then they follow and fall like lemmings.

by Anonymousreply 6July 20, 2021 7:29 PM

So they're basically Republicans then?

by Anonymousreply 7July 20, 2021 7:31 PM

[quote]Poland needs to be carved up by Germany and Russia again.

And Austria!

by Anonymousreply 8July 20, 2021 7:32 PM

Poles are what happen when you have centuries of religious bigotry and intolerance passing itself off as "religious education and instruction."

by Anonymousreply 9July 20, 2021 7:33 PM

R5 In fact historically now Poland is a lot bigger than it should be. All the Northern-Central part going East until Lithuania should be Prussia or a Germanic land anyway, but there was a genocide of Germans at the end of WWII. The area of Wroclaw is Slesia, not a Polish land as well. Actual Poland is only the smaller Central and South-Western area that remains.

by Anonymousreply 10July 20, 2021 7:38 PM

Half of Europe is a backwater cesspool filled with cretins who make our deplorables look like aristocratic blue bloods.

by Anonymousreply 11July 20, 2021 7:42 PM

Nazi alert at R10.

by Anonymousreply 12July 20, 2021 7:42 PM

I tend to have sympathy for the Poles, given their history, and then I read this and silently cross Poland off my list of places I would ever visit or care about. They are apparently an ignorant, contemptible people.

by Anonymousreply 13July 20, 2021 7:46 PM

R12 It's a historical fact dumbass. When the Soviets entered Eastern Germany and Prussia they raped up to 2 millions German women and about 1 million was sent to gulags in Siberia where, of course, they died. In the Northern part of Yugoslavia up to 50k Germans were deliberately starved to death, 5 millions were forced to relocate in Western Germany, up to 200k were killed, 40k fled to Denmark, 31k were deported to URSS from the Hungarian border and so on. Shut your ignorant mouth. They literally cleared them out of their lands.

by Anonymousreply 14July 20, 2021 7:55 PM

[quote] behind the ‘plandemic’

Wait, in Polish this pun translates perfectly like that?

by Anonymousreply 15July 20, 2021 7:56 PM

A lot of the Poles took over homes and businesses of Jews during WWII -- haven't they got someone else to blame by now for their incompetence in running them?

by Anonymousreply 16July 20, 2021 7:59 PM

R10 does have a point R12

The Russians basically cleared all the Germans out of the areas they overran at the end of WW2 and depopulated East Prussia, a province that had been over 95% German, which over 2 million people, along with much of Silesia. The numbers they cite at R14 are way too high, but there was a significant transfer of population at the end of WW2 and the West Germans took in most of the people kicked out of the East.

by Anonymousreply 17July 20, 2021 8:00 PM

Poland is a bizarre example of antisemitism without Jews.

During the Shoah, the Poles ran the gamut--there were many who enthusiastically collaborated with the Germans to kill the Jews and steal their property, but there are also more Poles in the Righteous Among Nations at Yad Vashem, the Shoah museum/memorial in Jerusalem. (Righteous Among Nations honors non-Jews who risked their lives to save Jews--many of them were killed by the Germans for doing so.)

by Anonymousreply 18July 20, 2021 8:04 PM

At first I assumed the guy in the pic wears an actual Nazi helmet.

by Anonymousreply 19July 20, 2021 8:06 PM

Should have added this link for Righteous Among Nations-- it's in English

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 20, 2021 8:10 PM

And you all stupidly believe that Muslims are the greatest threat to Jews

by Anonymousreply 21July 20, 2021 8:20 PM

This is a beautiful story, it should be made into a movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22July 20, 2021 8:27 PM

How clever of the Jews to start the plague from a place with no Jews. Always plotting ahead.

by Anonymousreply 23July 20, 2021 8:29 PM

R23, with space lasers, of course, DUH

by Anonymousreply 24July 20, 2021 8:39 PM

All those Chinese Jews, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 25July 20, 2021 8:56 PM

R14 a Nazi says what?

[quote]When the Soviets entered Eastern Germany and Prussia they raped up to 2 millions German women and about 1 million was sent to gulags in Siberia where

This was during and immediately following WW2 and the Holocaust.

You ARE a Nazi.

by Anonymousreply 26July 20, 2021 9:29 PM

R14's use of the word "million" as a substantive rather than a numerical modifier is rather suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 27July 20, 2021 10:02 PM

Poles, the only Catholics worse than the Italians.

by Anonymousreply 28July 20, 2021 11:03 PM

Germany should have been given to the Jews after the war.

by Anonymousreply 29July 21, 2021 6:54 AM

I went to Poland several years ago and they sold postcards and magnets with offensive cartoon Jews counting money. I bought some to bring home and show my friends. An ex of mine is Jewish and asked me if he could have them. He collects oddities and added that stuff to his collection.

by Anonymousreply 30July 21, 2021 7:08 AM

"Those weren't Jews, R30, they were Zionists"

by Anonymousreply 31July 21, 2021 10:07 AM

r21 = Owen Jones

by Anonymousreply 32July 21, 2021 10:08 AM

Are you surprised? Polacks are racist and homophobic pieces of shit. I remember this one Polack (actually from Poland) who used to call her lesbian supervisor a “fucking dyke” behind her back all the time. Nasty and ugly people inside and out.

That is definitely one shithole country I will never give my tourist dollars to.

by Anonymousreply 33July 21, 2021 10:15 AM

R30

Part of that is just popular culture. Before the Germans invaded, Poland was one of the best countries in Europe for Jews to live in. There were 3 million of them.

I happen to know many Poles with part Jewish ancestry because there was quite a bit of inter-marriage, too. And Polish people often have a "lucky" statue of a Hasidic Jew because they genuinely admired what they saw as the Jewish ability to be a good business man and they wanted to imitate them.

So the whole situation is not as black and white as it appears. The two peoples lived pretty well together before Hitler.

by Anonymousreply 34July 21, 2021 10:27 AM

R13 and R14 - this is true. When there were Christmas market tours available in 2019, my roommate would always say "eh, fuck that, we can see this one and the one in Prague...why the hell spend $ in Poland or Budapest to see yet more retards?". Said that during WW2, her then young grandfather thought Romanians was the peasants of Europe and was surprised that the Polish were even bigger drunks, trashier, more hateful, more uneducated and 100 times more violent to the point where it became a thing to say "are you Polish?" when someone engaged in particularly nasty behavior. Obviously, Poland has an intellectual group and has had horrid times and there are ok people so it's not fair to generalize but I think, like most former Soviet block countries it is a cesspool of anti-Semitism and backwardness. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 35July 21, 2021 10:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!