Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Accused murderer Ed Buck's 2400 sex videos emerge in court

Dude is the gay Bob Crane

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 28, 2021 1:43 AM

He is a sick disgusting racist abusive asshole. He's nothing but a predator to gay black men.

Fuck him Ed Buck!

by Anonymousreply 1July 20, 2021 6:32 PM

If convicted? OMG. The surprising thing is that anyone would agree to have sex with him to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 2July 20, 2021 6:33 PM

He looks like death.

by Anonymousreply 3July 20, 2021 6:36 PM

Meth is a powerful drug alright.

by Anonymousreply 4July 20, 2021 6:52 PM

I forgot about this guy. The trial should provide and endless stream of nauseatingly twisted sexual kink.

by Anonymousreply 5July 20, 2021 6:58 PM

He oozes sleaze

by Anonymousreply 6July 21, 2021 11:36 PM

He's a serial killer. I have no doubt this would have escalated.

by Anonymousreply 7July 21, 2021 11:45 PM

R7 thinks she knows serial killers' minds and habits.

Some of us are just kettles simmering at the same temperature for decades, adding water to boil whenever the level seems to get a little low.

Don't burn your fingers, R7. It'll hurt.

by Anonymousreply 8July 21, 2021 11:48 PM

Ok.

by Anonymousreply 9July 22, 2021 12:13 AM

This tread is SOOOOO MUCH better without photos...OR VIDEOS!

by Anonymousreply 10July 22, 2021 12:53 AM

Ed Buck starring in Autofocus 2: The Pukening

by Anonymousreply 11July 22, 2021 1:34 AM

I wonder when was the last time Bill and Hillary Clinton had contact with this sleaze scum?

And what do they think of all of his troubles now? I wonder if anyone will have the balls to ask them Billery about this.

by Anonymousreply 12July 26, 2021 7:10 AM

This man is a sick disturbed predator and sex addict.

by Anonymousreply 13July 26, 2021 7:19 AM

[bold]Political donor Ed Buck guilty on all counts related to 2 overdose deaths in his apartment[/bold]

Democratic Party donor Ed Buck was convicted Tuesday of multiple crimes in connection with the deaths of two Black men who overdosed in his apartment in West Hollywood, California, more than a year apart.

Buck, 66, who was accused of plying men with drugs during sexual encounters, was found guilty of all nine felony counts in U.S. District Court in downtown Los Angeles, including two counts of distribution of controlled substances resulting in death. The two charges each carry mandatory minimums of 20 years in prison.

more at link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 27, 2021 11:56 PM

Gross. It would be hotter if he was hot.

by Anonymousreply 15July 28, 2021 12:01 AM

Where is the personal responsibility in this whole gruesome mess? its not like he forced those people to do drugs at gunpoint . Those "victims" willingly chose to be involved. Cue the families filing lawsuits once hes convicted.

by Anonymousreply 16July 28, 2021 12:31 AM

I wonder how he looks now that he has detoxed in prison.

by Anonymousreply 17July 28, 2021 12:50 AM

Looks legitimately over 90. That’s from meth then? God, what an awful drug.

by Anonymousreply 18July 28, 2021 12:54 AM

Why is he wearing a furniture pad?

by Anonymousreply 19July 28, 2021 1:00 AM

R12, they're not friends with him.

BTW, I wonder how you reacted when Trump said "I wish her well" to Ghislaine Maxwell

by Anonymousreply 20July 28, 2021 1:30 AM

R19, I think that’s a bulletproof vest.

It won’t do him any good when he gets to prison, though. Fortunately.

by Anonymousreply 21July 28, 2021 1:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!