Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Antonio Sabato Jr.’s Fashion Show Beatdown

So this did happen back in the day…PEOPLE magazine even covered it. He probably deserved it. I wonder why though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 22, 2021 12:40 AM

Here's the vid...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 20, 2021 3:52 PM

Lol, he got owned.

by Anonymousreply 2July 20, 2021 4:02 PM

LOL!!! More proof closet cases can't fight back.

by Anonymousreply 3July 20, 2021 9:55 PM

From the linked article:

"The slugfest took place after the runway show when guests, (who included Nicolette Sheridan, French Stewart, Chili Pepper Anthony Kiedis and Leelee Sobieski)."

That's a very impressive list of has-beens, even for 2004. Kudos to the organizer for such a glittering assemblage.

by Anonymousreply 4July 20, 2021 10:12 PM

Either a drug deal gone south or a bad trick. Sabato is such a hypocritical lowlife, it could have been both.

by Anonymousreply 5July 21, 2021 12:43 AM

This was the Richie Rich / Heatherette show: he is not looking so good, those club kid days catch up with you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 21, 2021 7:16 PM

lmfao I've never seen this before! Sabato Jr is 1 of the biggest disappointments in terms of hot people. He's such a piece of shit

this paragraph from the article is taking me the fuck out lol they fought over insults on their outfits? bahahaha

[quote] According to an eyewitness, Sabato encountered a man described as a former “high school friend,” who wore black slacks and a black shirt with white stripes. Sabato wore a bright red Malboro racing jacket and black slacks. A friend of Sabato’s showed up in a nylon HP racing jacket. Guests observed that comments about their outfits may have led to the dispute.

by Anonymousreply 7July 21, 2021 7:26 PM

What r7? That’s hysterical! I have to read all of the comments.

by Anonymousreply 8July 21, 2021 10:41 PM

[quote]According to an eyewitness, Sabato encountered a man described as a former “high school friend,” who wore black slacks

Slacks? His great-grandfather was present?

by Anonymousreply 9July 22, 2021 12:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!