Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Stop Bashing dudes in Short Shorts

Clapback

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 28, 2021 10:58 PM

Oi’ve never had any criticism. People always tell me I look amayzin.

Even the other lads on the pitch love it, telling me how fit I am.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 20, 2021 12:18 PM

^^^^^^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 21, 2021 3:19 PM

who's bashing??!

by Anonymousreply 3July 21, 2021 3:23 PM

this is a gay board, at least create relevant titles. Gay guys aren't the people who judge short shorts.

by Anonymousreply 4July 21, 2021 3:26 PM

I wore my Boy 👦🏼 Panties to the Perve Party 🎊

by Anonymousreply 5July 21, 2021 3:29 PM

If only Richard Simmons had lived long enough to see his sick vision come true.

by Anonymousreply 6July 21, 2021 4:13 PM

Uh, Richard is still alive

by Anonymousreply 7July 21, 2021 4:24 PM

[quote] this is a gay board, at least create relevant titles. Gay guys aren't the people who judge short shorts.

You think that means that only behavior perceived as gay is discussed here. Cute guys wearing short shorts (and pulling them down) are always relevant on a gay board.

by Anonymousreply 8July 21, 2021 4:47 PM

Why are big legs seen as less desirable masculine attributes than big arms? Women go nuts for legs, so you’d think straight men would jump on that.

by Anonymousreply 9July 21, 2021 7:38 PM

The OP video guy has little to do.

by Anonymousreply 10July 21, 2021 8:13 PM

R9, men’s upper body strength is often cited as the biggest nonsexual physical distinction between men and women and is often the justification for continuing distinctions between the sexes. Men who bodybuild and lift tend to be very fixated on traditional gender roles and are motivated to work out to seem more masculine or manly. As such, the focus is on developing parts of the body that enhance perceived masculinity. The developed male upper body connotes not only strength and power, but also distinguishes itself from women’s bodies and femininity. Developed legs don’t have that connotation for men

by Anonymousreply 11July 21, 2021 10:07 PM

Men flex their biceps to appear Alpha and manly, not their quads or glutes

by Anonymousreply 12July 21, 2021 10:08 PM

^ Up til now.

by Anonymousreply 13July 21, 2021 10:14 PM

[quote] Men flex their biceps to appear Alpha and manly, not their quads or glutes

[quote] Developed legs don’t have that connotation for men

You two are apparently not aware of the constant you skipped leg day comical refrain.

by Anonymousreply 14July 22, 2021 3:10 AM

Any links to nice 5 inch inseam shorts for lean dudes?

by Anonymousreply 15July 26, 2021 1:53 PM

Thank you for sharing that very important message.

by Anonymousreply 16July 26, 2021 2:04 PM

I prefer some good ball dropping photos.

by Anonymousreply 17July 26, 2021 11:23 PM

There is absolutely nothing in the world gayer than the gym

by Anonymousreply 18July 27, 2021 2:30 AM

Yummm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 28, 2021 10:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!