Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why is Fox Suddenly Changing It’s Tune?

Is Murdoch scared of possible litigation? Has Trump World realized killing off their base isn’t a good idea? Has Hannity finally grown a conscience or is he afraid of getting personally sued?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97July 21, 2021 6:24 PM

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 1July 20, 2021 2:24 AM

The legal department stepped in. Fox & Friends did the same 180 degree flip today.

by Anonymousreply 2July 20, 2021 2:29 AM

Plus there is also a push to "out" the Fox hosts as having received the vaccination, so they are beginning their 180.

by Anonymousreply 3July 20, 2021 2:32 AM

The real answer is they got outed! It turns out they ALL had to get Covid shots months ago per their cooperate rules if they wanted to work their. That means you Tucker Carlson. So all this time selling the idea that no one should tell you want to do, your rights, bla, bla, bla Now the the truth is out, they are trying to change the story so they dont look like the lying assholes that they are.

by Anonymousreply 4July 20, 2021 2:34 AM

Someone on Twitter mentioned lawsuits.

God I hope so. Sue those motherfuckers into the poor house.

by Anonymousreply 5July 20, 2021 2:35 AM

Pull the plug on that channel now.

by Anonymousreply 6July 20, 2021 2:36 AM

R6, I did just that in my local codo meeting room and gym. Lazy managers usually never bother with the TV security codes so they are almost always set to 0000 or 1234. I was playing around with the remotes and low and behold it was 0000. So time for a little parent control. I blocked FOX New on both the low and high res channels. So now I don't have to wander in there after some Deplorable is watching Faux News. The cherry on top is that after I did that, I changed the pin so it cant be undone without a long call to the cable company from the management. Which they wont bother to do.

by Anonymousreply 7July 20, 2021 2:44 AM

They realized they’re in danger of losing their audience to Covid.

by Anonymousreply 8July 20, 2021 2:46 AM

It's lawsuits allegedly.

by Anonymousreply 9July 20, 2021 2:51 AM

Because Bill Gates needs to sell more of his Pfizer vaccine he's invested in, him and his foundation.

That's why he's the pusherman of the vax $$$$$$$$$$.

by Anonymousreply 10July 20, 2021 3:02 AM

R7, you're the hero we need, but don't deserve.

by Anonymousreply 11July 20, 2021 3:15 AM

On his show, Tucker has repeatedly stated that he has been vaccinated for Covid and that he is in favor of vaccinations. so there would be no switch with him.

What's interesting about the clip from Hannity, is that it shows the difference between public health and personal health. With public health, everyone is advised to get the vaccine, even though it's documented that some people get serious side effects. It's okay for the greater good. With personal health, each person would get advise from their doctor to determine for their individual case whether the benefits outweigh the risks. Hannity is pushing people to consider their personal health.

by Anonymousreply 12July 20, 2021 3:25 AM

Fox, Newsmax and OAN are motherfucking liars--and they know it--and so does everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 13July 20, 2021 3:30 AM

Hannity, Ingraham and Carlson are lying pieces of shit.

by Anonymousreply 14July 20, 2021 3:32 AM

R12 That is correct. The inconvenient truth is that for some members of the population the benefits don't outweigh the risks. When it comes to pregnant women and children, there is still factors that are still unknown. Tucker's position has always been that those who are high risk should take the vaccine while others shouldn't be shut down over having any questions. The truth is never black and white. It's always nuanced.

by Anonymousreply 15July 20, 2021 3:35 AM

R15, is is recommended that pregnant and nursing women receive the vaccine. It is not given to children under 12 yet because safety and efficacy studies are still being conducted. It a one is a million proposition, a doctor telling someone not to get this vaccine.

by Anonymousreply 16July 20, 2021 3:40 AM

My doctor told me the only ones that shouldn't get the vaccine are those undergoing chemo and the immunocompromised.

by Anonymousreply 17July 20, 2021 3:45 AM

This tells you that delta is no joke

by Anonymousreply 18July 20, 2021 3:56 AM

R17 change doctors. Yours is incompetent

by Anonymousreply 19July 20, 2021 4:00 AM

[quote]The inconvenient truth is that for some members of the population the benefits don't outweigh the risks. When it comes to pregnant women and children, there is still factors that are still unknown. Tucker's position has always been that those who are high risk should take the vaccine while others shouldn't be shut down over having any questions. The truth is never black and white. It's always nuanced.

Hi Tucker. No it's not and inconvenient truth. Pregnant woman and children are not is some gray area. Hundreds of millions have been vaccinated with no problem. 99.99% of over100 million people have had no problem with it. Tucker is a lying sack of shit. Not telling people you are vaccinated while spreading lies or fear about it is not nuanced, it's deceptive.

by Anonymousreply 20July 20, 2021 4:02 AM

[quote] I did just that in my local codo meeting room and gym. Lazy managers usually never bother with the TV security codes so they are almost always set to 0000 or 1234. I was playing around with the remotes and low and behold it was 0000. So time for a little parent control. I blocked FOX New on both the low and high res channels. So now I don't have to wander in there after some Deplorable is watching Faux News. The cherry on top is that after I did that, I changed the pin so it cant be undone without a long call to the cable company from the management. Which they wont bother to do

You’re doing god’s work, my son!🙏

by Anonymousreply 21July 20, 2021 4:06 AM

[quote]My doctor told me the only ones that shouldn't get the vaccine are those undergoing chemo and the immunocompromised.

Your doctor sounds like a quack. My doctor told me the opposite. Immunocompromised are especially encouraged to get the vaccine. It's common sense, you will most likely die from a rapidly spreading deadly virus if you have no immune system than the chances of dying from a simple vaccine shot.

by Anonymousreply 22July 20, 2021 4:06 AM

[quote]R17 My doctor told me the only ones that shouldn't get the vaccine are those undergoing chemo and the immunocompromised.

You must be that office’s most annoying patient.

They’re OVER you.

by Anonymousreply 23July 20, 2021 4:07 AM

Because the stock market tanked today.

by Anonymousreply 24July 20, 2021 4:21 AM

Oh, look! It's those antivaxx trolls who've been pushing COVID conspiracy loons the past couple of days! Shouldn't you be out there trying to protect children from pedo satanist elites who are trying to extract their adrenochrome?

by Anonymousreply 25July 20, 2021 4:23 AM

I saw that Chris Steirwalt I think his name is on CNN. He got fired from Fox probably because of Trump's anger at the AZ call.

He said Tucker is telling his audience what they want to hear.

I did see that weekend anger Arthelle Neville say the other day (was just flipping past so don't know what the story was) that she's a double vaxer.

by Anonymousreply 26July 20, 2021 4:23 AM

Isn’t this the SAME EXACT shit they pulled last year, after spending weeks pushing the “liberal hoax” angle, right before sticking a camera in front of Governor Cuomo every morning, then giving Donald the Clown equal airtime every afternoon, “LIVE” from the White House?

Anyone adult who cannot understand that they’re being totally head fucked with when watching FOX , deserves to follow their suggestions given BEFORE this specific broadcast aired.

Fuck all these assholes. Really. What adult does not understand that their medical information is private?

It’s almost as he is attempting to convey to viewers that they can probably skip the regular CVS and get vaccinated a few counties over so that they need not fear being called “pussy-lib snowflakes” by their unvaccinated, unmasked, pals and neighbors who’s biggest accomplishments were not getting arrested after storming the US capital and becoming vectors of both the 19 and Delta variants, for free-dumb

Wish their being dumb meant being free from free them once and for all for the rest of us.

Again - FUCK FOX AND FUCK FUCKERS WHO FUCK WITH FUCKING FOX.

by Anonymousreply 27July 20, 2021 4:29 AM

R7, I ❤️, u , u clandestine bitch.

You took control of a bad situation, “remotely “.

by Anonymousreply 28July 20, 2021 4:36 AM

Go to CDAN and read the comments under the blind called THE RAPIST. CDAN is monitored for a reason. The anti Vax propaganda today is through the roof. Also CDAN posters have all migrated to DListed and have started to post. Playing nice for now to build a rapport but their Facebook page which they think is private tells the real story. There has been a massive upsurge in antivax comments today by the rightwing on multiple platforms. The big guns may appear to be backing off but the trollfest tells the real story. They have just diverted their propaganda to online trolling.

by Anonymousreply 29July 20, 2021 4:40 AM

r22 His point was that the immunocompromised won't likely benefit too greatly. He was speaking in regards to those with organ transplants, not the elderly with lower immune responses. Not sure why I'm getting so much shit, not getting vexed doesn't apply to a large segment of people was my point.

by Anonymousreply 30July 20, 2021 4:49 AM

Wait, R29. So the anti-vaxx trolls are commenting and pushing their propaganda on a blind item thread about a rapist, or has the rapist somehow been insinuated to be a CoViD pro-vaxxer who just happened to sexually assault someone and gave them the Delta, too?

I’m not hitting CDAN up. I find the site to be annoying AF and it’s like pulling teeth to read through those tedious , lunatic fringe comments.

I love whacky and kooky shit for a good laugh as much as anyone else, but I can’t with the propaganda farm trolls on CDAN, even for purpose of being aware of their latest dis-info campaign.

It’s just too over the top and tediously uncreative.

by Anonymousreply 31July 20, 2021 4:53 AM

I hope they're doing this in a panic because they're getting sued. Would live to see some more people going Dominion on their lying asses!

by Anonymousreply 32July 20, 2021 4:54 AM

I thought CDAN was infested with anti vaxxer shitbags years ago?

by Anonymousreply 33July 20, 2021 4:55 AM

Cdan is Russian propaganda right? And oooh those dlisted girls will go for blood. Some smart, educated and funny bitches. It will be a bloodbath

by Anonymousreply 34July 20, 2021 5:05 AM

They're seeing kids get seriously ill with this variant. Like on ventilators and shit

by Anonymousreply 35July 20, 2021 5:06 AM

[quote] On his show, Tucker has repeatedly stated that he has been vaccinated for Covid and that he is in favor of vaccinations.

What a load of bullshit. I'd love to see a link showing that Tucker has "repeatedly stated" that he's been vaccinated. The truth is that he has repeatedly refused to say whether he's vaccinated and flipped out when a reporter asked him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36July 20, 2021 5:11 AM

Too little. Too late.

by Anonymousreply 37July 20, 2021 5:13 AM

It's bad for kids. It will be insane if we open schools, they'll try to blame Biden in the kids deaths but there will be supercuts of these assholes badmouthing vaccines and masks. And Tucker Carlson is one of the worst. They applauded the low vaccination rates at CPAC for Christ's sake. They know kids are about to start dying and they're trying to walk it back

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38July 20, 2021 5:15 AM

Thank you r36. Who does that gaslighting moron think he's fooling?

by Anonymousreply 39July 20, 2021 5:16 AM

[quote]With public health, everyone is advised to get the vaccine, even though it's documented that some people get serious side effects. It's okay for the greater good. With personal health, each person would get advise from their doctor to determine for their individual case whether the benefits outweigh the risks. Hannity is pushing people to consider their personal health.

What quasi-Libertarian science-free bullshit is this?

"Whether the benefits outweigh the risks"? As opposed to dying? You are such an obvious troll-bot!

by Anonymousreply 40July 20, 2021 5:28 AM

Is Murdoch scared of possible litigation? A: most likely

Has Trump World realized killing off their base isn’t a good idea? A: That would take brains......probably not

Has Hannity finally grown a conscience? A: You're kidding .......right?

or is he afraid of getting personally sued? A: probably more like it.

by Anonymousreply 41July 20, 2021 5:40 AM

This makes me think things are going to get really bad again if even Fox is saying so.

by Anonymousreply 42July 20, 2021 5:44 AM

[quote] I saw that Chris Stirewalt I think his name is on CNN.

It’s weird how Fox-like he was on Fox, and then when he left he became another person. Are all journalists so mercenary?

by Anonymousreply 43July 20, 2021 5:45 AM

I sort of think a lot of the Fox people don't really believe what they the network says. We used to have a poster who worked there and said it was just a job. I also saw a clip on youtube of a gay comic talking about his time working at Fox. (could have been the same person.) He said it was just the place that hired him so he took it.

by Anonymousreply 44July 20, 2021 5:49 AM

We’re in trouble

by Anonymousreply 45July 20, 2021 5:51 AM

Friends of Covid

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46July 20, 2021 7:06 AM

R7, Beautiful. Fucking beautiful. It’s exactly something I would do. 👍🏼

by Anonymousreply 47July 20, 2021 7:28 AM

[bold]It's about THEIR WEALTHY PALS, people!![/bold]

Hannity claims he doesn't invest in the stock market - but his elite pals sure do. And guess what happened today before good ole Sean made his pro-vaccine "take covid seriously" statement? THE STOCK MARKET DROPPED DRASTICALLY, that's what.

They don't want another big and lengthy (haha) market drop like what happened last year. It's their pocketbooks they're worried about, so people like Hannity got their marching orders.

Their power games of misleading claims and socio-political ratings grabs around covid/masks/shots has lurched back at them and swiped at their bank accounts. That's gonna change their tune a bit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48July 20, 2021 10:31 AM

R7 - that would kill my work out...I put it on because it maker me angry and that makes me peddle harder so I burn more calories.

by Anonymousreply 49July 20, 2021 10:44 AM

Also, R17's doctor wants to get rid of him.

by Anonymousreply 50July 20, 2021 10:48 AM

R44 - there has always been talk that Meghan Kelly was a closeted liberal and got ousted by the old boys club and the Trump shit was the straw that broke the camel's back.

by Anonymousreply 51July 20, 2021 10:50 AM

[quote]Tucker's position has always been that those who are high risk should take the vaccine while others shouldn't be shut down over having any questions. The truth is never black and white. It's always nuanced.

Yes, because if there is anything Tucker Carlson is known for, it is nuance!

by Anonymousreply 52July 20, 2021 10:52 AM

Fox on the run

by Anonymousreply 53July 20, 2021 10:55 AM

[quote]R4: … they ALL had to get Covid shots months ago per their cooperate rules if they wanted to work their.

Jesus wept.

by Anonymousreply 54July 20, 2021 10:56 AM

I would love to snatch Tucker wig on air and run.

by Anonymousreply 55July 20, 2021 10:56 AM

[quote]Has Trump World realized killing off their base isn’t a good idea? A: That would take brains......probably not

This whole thing reminds me of that joke from a "King of the Hill" episode where Dale says that the tobacco industry "kill 400,000 of their own satisfied customers every year!"

by Anonymousreply 56July 20, 2021 10:57 AM

Looking down the barrel of a massive multi billion dollar lawsuit for genocide

by Anonymousreply 57July 20, 2021 11:31 AM

R57 - these kinds of lawsuits are coming...just wait.

by Anonymousreply 58July 20, 2021 12:05 PM

What are you selling, R9?

by Anonymousreply 59July 20, 2021 3:05 PM

r15 Wasn't that what everyone was originally saying when the vaccines were first rolled out? Anyone high risk should definitely get the jab, if you are healthy and not at risk it's up to you whether you get it or not?

by Anonymousreply 60July 21, 2021 12:21 AM

It is true that Bill Gates is invested in Pfizer and Moderna and I do have a problem with that considering vaxxing is an obsession with him.

by Anonymousreply 61July 21, 2021 12:22 AM

The ethos of Fox News is somewhat controlled by 50-100 super rich titans of industry--the people who buy the advertising, contribute to the Republican party and golf/country club with the Fox News hosts... They wanted Trump re-elected. They wanted people to continue working during the early stages of the pandemic. Now, they want their businesses back and they recognize the red state vaccination resistance is creating red ink on their bottom line.

by Anonymousreply 62July 21, 2021 12:28 AM

[quote]It is true that Bill Gates is invested in Pfizer and Moderna and I do have a problem with that considering vaxxing is an obsession with him.

Wait, R61. You don't like it if someone invests money in something they support or are "obsessed" with?

Well, you're gonna be pissed when you learn what company the lady in this pic invests her money in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63July 21, 2021 12:34 AM

[quote]R15 Wasn't that what everyone was originally saying when the vaccines were first rolled out? Anyone high risk should definitely get the jab, if you are healthy and not at risk it's up to you whether you get it or not?

No R60. No no no. What they said was high risk people should get it FIRST in the vax rollout THEN those with mid-risk should get it THEN EVERYONE ELSE. They literally said every adult (with few exceptions) should get the vax.

Because, while there are groups that are statistically lower risk, people as individuals just can't know how covid would SPECIFICALLY affect them. I don't know how there's still confusion over this at this point but it seems there is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64July 21, 2021 12:56 AM

[quote] Wasn't that what everyone was originally saying when the vaccines were first rolled out? Anyone high risk should definitely get the jab, if you are healthy and not at risk it's up to you whether you get it or not?

Well, yes, I would agree with this for the most part. In the US, the majority of the population would be considered high or mid risk so pushing for them to get vaccinated makes sense. What doesn't make sense is to the push to get every single person, including toddlers, vaccinated when they pose very little risk while ignoring the problem of access to underserved communities.

by Anonymousreply 65July 21, 2021 12:58 AM

^A year out and there is still no easy access to testing. Making an appointment still requires submitting an online application. Rapid test kits should be freely available but they are all limited in stock. Lack of testing facilities at the border is also a contributing factor.

by Anonymousreply 66July 21, 2021 1:01 AM

R65 one has nothing to do with the other. The problem of access is not because of vaccine scarcity anymore, so pushing as many people as possible to get it is not going to prevent anyone else, high risk or otherwise, from having access.

This disinformation campaign is tedious.

by Anonymousreply 67July 21, 2021 1:07 AM

[bold]^A year out and there is still no easy access to testing.

Why do you need easy access to testing, R66?

Get the vaccine THEN if you feel symptoms for some reason schedule a test with your doc.

Why would you spend time getting tested, what, every 3 days or something, when you can just get the vaccine?

I know the vax doesn't 100% prevent you getting covid but it sure the hell protects you from getting very sick and from transmitting it easily to others. Testing doesn't do that.

by Anonymousreply 68July 21, 2021 1:11 AM

^^ Oops!! Didn't mean to {bold} the whole reply at R68.

I only meant to quote-format the first line but my old gay brain and my fat fingers miscommunicated.

by Anonymousreply 69July 21, 2021 1:13 AM

[quote] Why would you spend time getting tested, what, every 3 days or something, when you can just get the vaccine?

Because I have already been vaccinated months ago and started experiencing symptoms of high fever and coughing a few days ago. The fact that there is no rapid testing even now is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 70July 21, 2021 1:17 AM

[quote]Tucker's position has always been that those who are high risk should take the vaccine while others shouldn't be shut down over having any questions. The truth is never black and white. It's always nuanced.

True.

Tucker Carlson's reporting has been consistent..

And on his show this evening there was no turn-around. He has no reason to.

by Anonymousreply 71July 21, 2021 1:17 AM

Unfortunately, what's going to happen is the same thing that happened when they floated the idea that Biden had in fact won the election: angry viewers will turn against them and they'll be forced to eat their words.

by Anonymousreply 72July 21, 2021 1:18 AM

[quote]... started experiencing symptoms of high fever and coughing a few days ago. The fact that there is no rapid testing even now is ridiculous.

A quick internet search shows CVS and Walgreens both have PCR and Rapid testing at many locations, R70. So I assume whatever pharmacy chain and clinics are in your area is doing them too. And, if you have health ins, they might even send you one to do at home (not rapid results, tho. but at least you'd find out)

I checked the CVS site and they have several appts open as early a tomorrow in my area for Rapid testing.

Here's the CDC website where you can click on your state to see testing location options and their website links. I hope it's enough info to get you started and I hope your state's interface is easy like mine - if not try the direct website of a pharmacy brand or clinic in your area.... and good luck!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73July 21, 2021 2:07 AM

R73 Thanks for the info but in my area only diagnostic testing is available and none on the same day. I might just break down and order the kit on Amazon but it will take a few days to arrive so still weighing my options.

by Anonymousreply 74July 21, 2021 2:10 AM

I detest Fox. It has corrupted our politics with craven lies. It's fostered the growth of fascism.

And they must be praised for doing this now. We need to stop politics for a minute. We need to work together to end this public health crisis.

by Anonymousreply 75July 21, 2021 2:11 AM

*giggles uncontrollably*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76July 21, 2021 2:12 AM

r76 = djt

by Anonymousreply 77July 21, 2021 2:19 AM

I don't think Tucker wears a wig r55. I saw him one day and thought his hair looked so good and wanted to copy his style. I started checking in every now and then and noticed that was just a good hair day. His hair varies. Sometimes it looks good other days not so much.

by Anonymousreply 78July 21, 2021 3:35 AM

[quote]What doesn't make sense is to the push to get every single person, including toddlers, vaccinated when they pose very little risk

It's not about individual risk, why do people keep posting this false equivalency? Trolling much? Healthy low risk people can be super spreaders. Ever hear of Typhoid Mary? She was perfect fine, it was the 50 other people she accidentally infected that suffered. Kids are known germ factories.

by Anonymousreply 79July 21, 2021 5:04 AM

Tucker has bloat face, thinks it's a drinking problem.

by Anonymousreply 80July 21, 2021 5:05 AM

A couple of the Twitter replies from Trumpers to Mitch McConnell's call for vaccination that were quoted in the link at R76:

[quote] Don't trust Mitch. Do not get vaccinated until Trump says so.

[quote] Even if Trump said take the shot! I still wouldn’t!

Do these morons know that Trump himself got vaccinated? It was widely reported that both Trump and Melania got the vaccine. Their Dear Leader got the vaccine. All of the Fox News hosts (and Newsmax and OAN hosts) they listen to have undoubtedly gotten the vaccine. I'm torn between the part of me that wants everyone to hurry up and get vaccinated so we can be done with COVID, and the part of me that wants all of these dumbshits to die ASAP because they don't deserve to live.

by Anonymousreply 81July 21, 2021 5:08 AM

[quote] I detest Fox. It has corrupted our politics with craven lies. It's fostered the growth of fascism. And they must be praised for doing this now.

Girl, no. Praised? Everything they do is political, you think this sudden change is from the bottom of their heart? LOL It's always about money, power, and politics for them. Whatever calculation they made to do a 180. I guarantee you it was a strategic move to help their bottom line, avoid a lawsuit or increase their ratings.

by Anonymousreply 82July 21, 2021 5:09 AM

It changes r80. He's thin the fat, thin then fat. Sometimes all in one week.

by Anonymousreply 83July 21, 2021 5:12 AM

Tucker gets called a Dick on his own show. LOL They canceled it shortly after.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84July 21, 2021 5:16 AM

boy was Jon Stewart out of touch. No all the news shows are partisan debates.

by Anonymousreply 85July 21, 2021 5:20 AM

The one he was on R85 obviously was. Tucker was the pussy who was out of touch. Still is.

by Anonymousreply 86July 21, 2021 5:22 AM

R79 COVID isn’t going way even with the vaccine. The most effective strategy is vaccinating the vulnerable so they are protected when they do get it.

by Anonymousreply 87July 21, 2021 5:33 AM

Sue them to oblivion!

by Anonymousreply 88July 21, 2021 5:34 AM

The super elderly in the US were vaccinated in January. If it only lasts eight months.....They need to focus on the booster and let the unvaccinated suffer.

by Anonymousreply 89July 21, 2021 5:34 AM

Probably afraid they are getting sued or losing too many voters.

by Anonymousreply 90July 21, 2021 5:35 AM

R89 They're saying (for now anyway) the booster isn't needed. Pifzer has one ready and Moderna was working on one a few months ago, so lets hope they can get them out soon if they are indeed needed. With the constant emergence of variants, it's entirely possible.

by Anonymousreply 91July 21, 2021 5:39 AM

How could they be sued? Someone saying they got covid because of something they saw on TV?

That can't be the reason.

Maybe somebody with a conscious has stepped in OR I just thought of this: Trump's rallies haven't been selling out. Maybe they see his demise and that is influence is declining so they want to align with more traditional right wing people like DeSantis and such who endorse the vaccine.

by Anonymousreply 92July 21, 2021 5:39 AM

The one dude form Fox and Friends keeps saying "it's not the governments job to save my life" Um yes it is, in fact the main purpose of any society that forms a government is to protect it's people. What a diip shit.

by Anonymousreply 93July 21, 2021 5:41 AM

These deplorables are running out of rope to hang themselves with.

by Anonymousreply 94July 21, 2021 6:11 AM

Anti-vaxxer Trump Supporter Dies From COVID:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95July 21, 2021 4:32 PM

Linda is fighting MA’s VaxBus from beyond, in her own thread, r95.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96July 21, 2021 6:05 PM

Didn’t they calculate that each antivaxer advocate takes 2 people to the grave with them?

by Anonymousreply 97July 21, 2021 6:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!