Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

This changes everything. Outdoor transmission of the delta variant = the DL fatty hasn’t sung yet.

Don’t be foolish. You know what to do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111July 27, 2021 7:11 PM

If they were trapped bottleneck at the doors...

by Anonymousreply 1July 19, 2021 9:34 AM

Eric Feigl-Ding is a scare mongering alarmist. His sky is always falling.

by Anonymousreply 2July 19, 2021 10:27 AM

Who wants humanity's stuff?

by Anonymousreply 3July 19, 2021 10:34 AM

R2, the original tweet is not by him. Do you have an ad hominem accusation against Dr. Noor Bari, too?

by Anonymousreply 4July 19, 2021 10:35 AM

The only thing this would change, once proven by multiple institutes across various countries, is that we'll have to mask up outside while we keep vaccinating as many people as we can. This too, shall pass. No need for panic.

by Anonymousreply 5July 19, 2021 10:38 AM

I've had my shots

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 19, 2021 10:40 AM

Just think of how many people across the globe have received the inferior Sinovac

by Anonymousreply 7July 19, 2021 10:42 AM

Oh Shit we’re screwed

by Anonymousreply 8July 19, 2021 11:04 AM

[quote] the original tweet is not by him. Do you have an ad hominem accusation against Dr. Noor Bari, too?

If you don’t see the tonal difference between what Dr. Bari tweeted and what Eric tweeted, I don’t know what to tell you.

by Anonymousreply 9July 19, 2021 11:15 AM

Outdoor wedding:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 19, 2021 11:19 AM

Outdoor pool party:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 19, 2021 11:20 AM

Dr Eric Dingleberry is a withered front hole, but concern about Delta is valid.

by Anonymousreply 12July 19, 2021 11:20 AM

What scares me (and I'm fully vaccinated) is getting a mild breakthrough infection and then suffering long-term neurological effects.

We know so little about this virus, and even less about Delta

by Anonymousreply 13July 19, 2021 11:23 AM

The administration needs to do something about the Delta variant. It’s not enough to just say everyone should get vaccinated, since we are seeing breakthrough cases. We need an updated vaccine or booster shots.

by Anonymousreply 14July 19, 2021 11:33 AM

What we need are vaccine passports and businesses mandating the vaccine for employers, those are the only things that will get us to the immunity level we need.

by Anonymousreply 15July 19, 2021 11:42 AM

Some of you really need to stay off Twitter or stop positing it here, because all you're doing is making a bunch people who get hysterical quite easily even more hysterical. Calm down and get the vaccine.

by Anonymousreply 16July 19, 2021 11:49 AM

If people are getting Covid despite being vaccinated, that’s not immunity.

by Anonymousreply 17July 19, 2021 11:51 AM

Dataloungers always have their eyes peeled for anything that suggests total doom for all of humanity. There’s a feeling very close to glee when they find it.

by Anonymousreply 18July 19, 2021 11:52 AM

Well, fuck. My little sister played the guilt card and dragged me to the beach the other day.

It is a fairly cult beach in Wales—mildly busy and small but not packed, and most of the time there was metres of space between us and other people and no bottlenecks to speak of, but still...

RIP me I guess. At least I got to see England get to a cup final😔

by Anonymousreply 19July 19, 2021 1:50 PM

Get tested tomorrow morning to put your mind at ease, little R19

by Anonymousreply 20July 19, 2021 3:05 PM

I may sound crazy but I am honestly starting to believe my friend in Exeter who keeps saying he thinks this was created in a lab as biological warfare and hence, they will always be able to tweak it. He says that this didn't happen with AIDS...why is it happening now? Anyone here who actually knows something about it?

by Anonymousreply 21July 19, 2021 3:13 PM

Not much of a weapon now, is it? Between 1 and 2% mortality rate, with mostly the elderly getting the short end of the stick, doesn't exactly scream "world domination" to me.

by Anonymousreply 22July 19, 2021 3:16 PM

R22 - well, he didn't say it was unleashed on purpose, he said it just got out of the lab by accident and now that the horse is out of the barn, they can always make it more deadly and more contagious over time. Anyway, I can't get behind that 100%, but I do find it an interesting theory. BTW, I sure hope that, now that you are on the red list as of yesterday, the coffeeshops are still open. Also, that you got the second jab.

by Anonymousreply 23July 19, 2021 3:22 PM

[quote]I may sound crazy but I am honestly starting to believe my friend in Exeter who keeps saying he thinks this was created in a lab as biological warfare and hence, they will always be able to tweak it.

your friend, like many, is only partial right. it came out of wuhan, one of the largest virology centers in the world, so yes, created in a lab. but the rest is likely nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 24July 19, 2021 3:23 PM

The low mortality rate doesn’t seem to be the issue. It is the chaos achieved. Attacking the economic engine combined with tech disruptions.

by Anonymousreply 25July 19, 2021 3:26 PM

I'm vaccinated and so are my teen kids. We all have bad colds right now. I'm worried that it's covid.

by Anonymousreply 26July 19, 2021 3:27 PM

[quote] It is a fairly cult beach

Is that a thing?

by Anonymousreply 27July 19, 2021 3:28 PM

R26 Get tested. Delta presents with more cold-like symptoms at first.

by Anonymousreply 28July 19, 2021 3:29 PM

R28 Would they give us tamiflu or anything?

by Anonymousreply 29July 19, 2021 3:33 PM

With markets collapsing because of Delta, maybe the government will now do something about it.

by Anonymousreply 30July 19, 2021 3:40 PM

What about ME?

by Anonymousreply 31July 19, 2021 3:53 PM

Does this mean the "Shopping Is Like Hell" threads will soon be returning?

by Anonymousreply 32July 19, 2021 3:57 PM

Delta x Rabies would be the MOST!

by Anonymousreply 33July 19, 2021 3:58 PM

This is hysteria at its worst. Don't worry if you're vaccinated.

by Anonymousreply 34July 19, 2021 4:03 PM

R34 - how do we not worry when we are again looking at the possibility of lockdowns and restrictions?

by Anonymousreply 35July 19, 2021 4:06 PM

Delta and Rabies? How do you know I'm the one who feeds the foxes? (Okay, I am). Or were you talking about something that I don't understand?

by Anonymousreply 36July 19, 2021 4:17 PM

Don't mess with Delta!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37July 19, 2021 4:29 PM

Don't look at me!

by Anonymousreply 38July 19, 2021 4:46 PM

Delta shmelta.

by Anonymousreply 39July 19, 2021 4:49 PM

A look back, r32....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40July 19, 2021 5:05 PM

[quote] how do we not worry when we are again looking at the possibility of lockdowns and restrictions?

Who is “we”? I don’t think there’s any way in hell that America will go back into any kid of lockdown or stay at home order. There would be civil war.

Didn’t BoJo lift all restrictions for England today? I can’t imagine him imposing any more lockdowns or restrictions, either.

by Anonymousreply 41July 19, 2021 11:30 PM

[quote] don’t think there’s any way in hell that America will go back into any kid of lockdown or stay at home order.

Yeah, that absolutely will not happen. It was barely tolerated the first time.

by Anonymousreply 42July 19, 2021 11:34 PM

R41 - I disagree. If they start seeing full ICU's they will absolutely go into lockdown. You had a few fringe groups protest but for the most part, it was tolerated. People get scared and most abide. I am trying to plan travel and everyday, more countries in the EU go on the red list and more restrictions pop up. Literally everyone is telling me and my roommate to "go, NOW, before they lock us up again" when we talk about travel. For example, a couple next door said they thanked heaven that they got home a day before Holland was, again, on the red list and not had to do isolating and shell out money for PCR tests. Also, they only just now got on the red list, wait until they start closing things againd. Coming to the U.S. soon.

by Anonymousreply 43July 20, 2021 8:09 AM

R41 and R42 - It was tolerated and anyway, once the government implements measures, there is little people can do except for a few fringe groups. It's ready started in Europe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44July 20, 2021 8:21 AM

[quote] If they start seeing full ICU's they will absolutely go into lockdown. You had a few fringe groups protest but for the most part, it was tolerated.

I’ll bet you money that the US will not go back into a lockdown or stay at home. Sure, people complied for the most part with the first one, but so much has happened since then. When over half the population refuses to get the vaccine and even some COVID believers who have been vaxed are now refusing to wear a mask, it’s no where near the same climate it was at the beginning of COVID. We’ll never lock down again no matter how bad it gets. Bet.

by Anonymousreply 45July 20, 2021 9:38 AM

Fuck another lockdown. People are over it, including people like me who have had their shots. We can't shut down the world forever for what is like a nasty flu.

by Anonymousreply 46July 20, 2021 10:53 AM

Met up with a friend Saturday. We are both vaccinated. Guess what, she texts me today, she tested positive for COVID this afternoon. She had felt fine then got a terrible headache Sunday night.

by Anonymousreply 47July 20, 2021 10:57 AM

R47 where did you meet and what were you doing? How busy was the area? And were you masking?

by Anonymousreply 48July 20, 2021 11:00 AM

[quote]Literally everyone is telling me and my roommate to "go, NOW, before they lock us up again" when we talk about travel.

Or perhaps literally everyone wishes you and your roommate dead.

by Anonymousreply 49July 20, 2021 11:01 AM

We were not wearing masks. We sat indoors at a restaurant and had lunch. Not busy at all

by Anonymousreply 50July 20, 2021 11:06 AM

If we go back into lockdown then democrats will most definitely lose the midterms. There is no way you're going to sell another lockdown to the majority of the American people when there is a vaccine.

by Anonymousreply 51July 20, 2021 12:59 PM

Well, R51, thanks to the Republicans, too few people are getting the vaccine. A miracle vaccine, available to everyone over their teens, and Republicans would rather risk a pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 52July 20, 2021 1:03 PM

R45 - I will take the bet. I think by now people see on and off again lockdowns as normal. And, R51, remember that many aren't vaccinated.

by Anonymousreply 53July 20, 2021 1:17 PM

Fucking despicable shitty China! Firstly they spread the fucking, annihilating, shithole plague, and now they sell a fucking, shithole, ineffective vaccine to poor countries. Some vaccine deals are tied to their loans, or even a requirement to enter their shitshole, deplorable toxic shitdump. The worst, most disgusting piece of shit country in the universe.

by Anonymousreply 54July 20, 2021 1:29 PM

R49 - maybe me, but if she dies who are they gonna borrow money at the end of the month from?

by Anonymousreply 55July 20, 2021 1:56 PM

You've got to love the Doc's name though... Is he a Feygele or a Ding-a-ling? Could be both I'm assuming.

by Anonymousreply 56July 20, 2021 2:10 PM

[quote]Also, you're a bitch...

Why thank you! Thank you so much!

by Anonymousreply 57July 20, 2021 2:15 PM

R4 I just have to say:

ad hominem..........i love it...I'm adding that one to my pretentious words vocabulary ..

Oh my...don't let me interrupt the mud slinging.....carry on

by Anonymousreply 58July 20, 2021 2:34 PM

"Ad hominem" is a fairly standard phrase; you'll have to aim higher if you want a really pretentious vocabulary.

by Anonymousreply 59July 20, 2021 2:55 PM

Funny that ‘Ad hominem’ means ‘against the man’, which in this case can’t happen because of the MANY LAYERS OF FAT standing between him and said man.

Left to their own devices, they will go back to eating each other.

by Anonymousreply 60July 20, 2021 3:13 PM

It was 15-16 months ago I think that I wrote on DL that the virus would win because it’s more patient than we are.

by Anonymousreply 61July 20, 2021 3:14 PM

Yes, this seems to be transmitting so easily and with such force that it doesn't matter if it's indoors or outdoors.

Before, we used to think you had to be close to someone for 10-15 minutes to get infected. Now, with the Delta variant, it seems to take 10-15 seconds.

by Anonymousreply 62July 20, 2021 3:16 PM

[quote] Fucking despicable shitty China! Firstly they spread the fucking, annihilating, shithole plague, and now they sell a fucking, shithole, ineffective vaccine to poor countries.

Fucking despicable shitty America. First we have access to the most effective vaccines and yet 30-40% of Americans won't take it...or mask.

by Anonymousreply 63July 20, 2021 3:17 PM

[quote] If we go back into lockdown then democrats will most definitely lose the midterms. There is no way you're going to sell another lockdown to the majority of the American people when there is a vaccine.

Ironically, even Sean Hannity came out yesterday in support of vaccinations.

So, even the deplorables are FINALLY getting the message that vaccinate or get sick.

By the way, when exactly did we have a lockdown?? NEVER. All we had were limitations on gatherings and indoor dining.

Europe had real lockdowns, policed by law enforcement.

by Anonymousreply 64July 20, 2021 3:19 PM

WEAR YOUR MASK, indoor AND outdoor, vaccinated AND unvaccinated, adults AND kids

by Anonymousreply 65July 20, 2021 3:21 PM

Unless people live alone and never go anywhere and then suddenly go somewhere and get covid I have never understood how people determine when and where they caught covid.

by Anonymousreply 66July 20, 2021 3:23 PM

There is a not small part of me that thinks that the rethugs et al. are doing everything they can to INCREASE deaths and infections in order to point to Biden and say "see, cheeto did a much better job. We had it under control when he left office. Now, look."

by Anonymousreply 67July 20, 2021 3:25 PM

The unvaxxed shouldn't be allowed in any crowded spaces (stadiums, flights, buses, parks, malls, theaters, etc.) unless they can show proof of a negative test takes within 48 hours and the government should stop paying for these tests. Put the burden of proof on them and they'll get vaxxed in a jiffy, like in France.

In America we have ridiculous concerns for individual freedoms at the expense of public safety (e.g., guns).

by Anonymousreply 68July 20, 2021 3:26 PM

[quote] We’ll never lock down again no matter how bad it gets. Bet.

If the virus starts killing younger people, say those under 50, you bet your ass we will lock down. And people will do it willingly.

The main thing that has kept this virus from being taken seriously is the fact that almost everyone who is killed by the virus is over 80 years old.

If that changes and your coworkers and your Instacart shopper and your bank teller start dropping, then even the casual deplorables will fall in line.

The hard core deplorables are probably a lost cause.

by Anonymousreply 69July 20, 2021 3:27 PM

If it really fills up the hospitals, many people will be angry that they can't get their hip replacements and chemo, etc. And they'll get scared they'll have a heart attack or stroke and the hospitals will be in crisis mode.

by Anonymousreply 70July 20, 2021 4:24 PM

I listen to Zuby

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71July 20, 2021 4:29 PM

I call bullshit on these claims.

by Anonymousreply 72July 20, 2021 4:36 PM

I got my first jab today.

by Anonymousreply 73July 20, 2021 4:43 PM

[quote]I listen to Zuby

More the fool you.

by Anonymousreply 74July 20, 2021 5:05 PM

We can designate areas specific to the unvaxxed so that they can congregate with their kind and the rest of us can avoid them. I nominate Chili's and Applebee's. Their type seem to like those kinds of places.

by Anonymousreply 75July 20, 2021 5:18 PM

My co-worker’s large family is on a beach vacation this week: multiple neighboring houses 35 people (all have been vaccinated except 4 toddlers): one of the men thought he had a sinus infection but still went on the trip. Day 2 feels like shit goes to urgent care they tell him it’s covid, which he continues to dispute because he’s vaccinated. He and his wife leave to infect everyone on their drive home I would assume. Any bets on how many of the 35 people will get Covid now? Yikes!

Besides this I have heard of four other vaccinated folks I know around the country that have tested positive in the past 5 days. Mask up folks this variant is getting around.

by Anonymousreply 76July 21, 2021 4:26 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77July 22, 2021 11:07 AM

[quote]We are now seeing lots of outdoor-only #DeltaVariant transmission between strangers with no direct contact. These sports attendees weren’t even sitting together—likely fleeting transmission at “pinch points” (bottlenecks) at stadium🏟 gates.

But if you're in a bottleneck, you ARE in direct contact with someone.

You're in their space and breathing their air.

Bottlenecks aren't "fleeting," as anyone who's ever been in traffic can tell you.

by Anonymousreply 78July 22, 2021 11:14 AM

Confine the unvaccinated to their homes. Deliver their food by slipping it under their doors.

by Anonymousreply 79July 22, 2021 11:44 AM

I’ll have the extra thin crust pizza R79

by Anonymousreply 80July 22, 2021 11:57 AM

The unvaccinated will eliminate themselves from society. Today, Italy announced that they will follow Macron's lead. There is talk here that Merkel and the Romanian president (a German guy very close to Merkel) will do the same by fall. Once it starts in the west, it follows in the east. The countries that don't follow Macron will be seen as cesspools. I pray and hope that after the recall, we see the same in California when I go home.

by Anonymousreply 81July 22, 2021 12:10 PM

Well if this is easily transmitted and air born, and it is, think about it. Remember the problems we had with the supply chain and the food industry? Remember how workers at meat processing plants got so sick the plants had to be shut down? Ag workers are already trying to work with all the smoke and wildfires and extreme heat. And think about our restaurants. How the hell can they stay open with all the workers who will get sick.. So no, I don't see a government-mandate shut everything down ule, but I do see more small businesses affected, more and more shortages again.

by Anonymousreply 82July 22, 2021 12:17 PM

R82 - well those people you mention will have to get vaccinated. It has to be mandatory. Otherwise, we WILL have shortages and economic problems.

by Anonymousreply 83July 22, 2021 12:26 PM

Agree with R82 and R83. The holdouts will be pariahs, AS THEY SHOULD BE, because they will not only be risking others health but our supply chain and national security as well. Those unvaccinated who live through their infections, of course! They do have their hydrocloroquine, zinc and Azrithromycim going for them! 🤣

by Anonymousreply 84July 22, 2021 1:06 PM

AP: COVID-19 cases nearly tripled in the U.S. over two weeks amid an onslaught of vaccine misinformation that is straining hospitals, exhausting doctors and pushing clergy into the fray.

Across the U.S., the seven-day rolling average for daily new cases rose over the past two weeks to more than 37,000 on Tuesday, up from less than 13,700 on July 6.

Health officials blame the delta variant and slowing vaccination rates. Just 56.2% of Americans have gotten at least one dose of the vaccine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85July 22, 2021 1:13 PM

Then vaccination of these stubborn (or deluded) holdouts has to start NOW, not in he next month or two. It takes a month to deliver the full vaccine and then another two weeks for it to kick in fully. Meanwhile the virus is spreading among the anti-mask anti-vax morons. Is anyone seeing evidence in a sharp increase in vaccination appointments now that the consequences are becoming obvious?

I live in an area where the public schools are planning a full reopening this September (or maybe it's even end of August), with no option for remote learning (as was done last year). So a large population of unvaccinated kids are going to be together all day while increasingly infectious variants are circulating. Masks are not going to do it (and I have to say, the kids I know are good about wearing masks).

by Anonymousreply 86July 22, 2021 1:13 PM

Forget Delta, Lamda's coming from South America

by Anonymousreply 87July 22, 2021 1:13 PM

R84 - they will also one day cost us because they will become long-haulers and I bet you anything they aren't the guys who wore masks and still got it like some of the poor souls on this board. A lot of them are MAGA scum who probably infected innocents. I wonder if one day, guys like DeSantis will be sued or somehow made to answer for what they perpetuated.

by Anonymousreply 88July 22, 2021 1:16 PM

[quote]Then vaccination of these stubborn (or deluded) holdouts has to start NOW, not in he next month or two.

How do you propose to vaccinate people who don't want to be vaccinated?

by Anonymousreply 89July 22, 2021 1:17 PM

[quote]they will also one day cost us because they will become long-haulers

They'll cost us sooner than that because they will continue to be breeding grounds for new variants, (at least) one of which is going to outwit current vaccines.

by Anonymousreply 90July 22, 2021 1:19 PM

Any constitutional law folks on this thread? Can the President, through executive order, mandate either the vaccine or a vaccine passport?

by Anonymousreply 91July 22, 2021 1:23 PM

[quote] Then vaccination of these stubborn (or deluded) holdouts has to start NOW

Biden should have gotten smart 4 months ago and replaced Fauci. He's a polarizing fame whore

He should have gotten someone who no one knew.

He still can and they can have a town hall meeting and even have one on fox news and that other crazy channel.

Here's the truth, people not getting vaccinated will be responsible for the virus mutating again. Each time the virus mutates, it risks the vaccine working less and less. It could even make it completely ineffective. It could even lead to Covid killing more people at a higher rate. It could even lead to Covid killing kids, on the same rate as it kills adults

They could also share the data and show HOW FUCKING SHITTY AMERICA HAS DONE regarding Covid (the worst in the world)

I compared these 3 other countries with the state of Georgia. These 3 other countries did lockdowns and WORE MASKS. Masks work

Vietnam - 96.5 million people Japan - 126 million people Australia - 25.4 million people Georgia -10.6 million people (the state of Georgia)

Vietnam - 65,607 cases / 334 deaths

Japan - 844,347 cases / 15,006 deaths

Australia - 32,427 cases / 915 deaths

Georgia - 1,149,266 cases/ 21,564 deaths

They could also show America's cases vs India's cases

America - 34,229.841 cases / 609,870 deaths

India - 31,257,720 cases / 418,987 deaths

India has 4 TIMES the population of America. 1.6 BILLION people vs 335 million people

There's already a new mutation (Lambda)

by Anonymousreply 92July 22, 2021 1:42 PM

Viruses of this sort mutate, people. Important mutations are relatively rare, so the more disease that's around, the more likely they are to happen. That's why you have to have a flu vaccination every year: not because it wears off but because there is so much flu in the world that important mutations are common year to year.

At the moment there's so much Covid in the world that it's got plenty of chances to mutate. Inefficient mutations die out fast, so the ones you hear about are always going to be New Improved Covid with Extra Contagiousness and/or Extra Lethality. (China doesn't need to manufacture worse forms of the virus: they will happen naturally while ever there is a lot of it.)

The MRNA vaccines promised 90-95% efficacy in trial, and 80-88% efficacy against the Delta variant in the real world. That means up to 12 people in every 100 who are fully vaccinated with Pfizer or Moderna will still get the disease if exposed to it. That's a lot. Almost none of those people will get really ill, and likely only around 1 in a million will die, BUT no trials have yet been concluded about how much the vaccine dilutes your ability to transmit it if you do get it. That's why you should still socially distance and wear masks, especially with Delta spreading as it is.

The next steps, beyond getting everyone in the world vaccinated so new mutations are curbed, are MRNA boosters that give you better cover for the latest known variants; and better, more widespread treatments so that people who do go to hospital don't die. There is also need for more research into Long Covid, which seems to affect younger people more. The Delta variant, which likes young people, poses an extra problem for them.

by Anonymousreply 93July 22, 2021 1:48 PM

R92, you're proposing to use logic to sway people who are impervious to it.

by Anonymousreply 94July 22, 2021 1:49 PM

[quote]Biden should have gotten smart 4 months ago and replaced Fauci. He's a polarizing fame whore

I don't think it would have mattered because it would have been Biden's pick, and Republicans see anything Biden does as polarizing.

by Anonymousreply 95July 22, 2021 2:02 PM

Great article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96July 22, 2021 2:03 PM

[quote]How do you propose to vaccinate people who don't want to be vaccinated?

Easy. Bar them from bars, restaurants and offices. Only allowed in stores double masked.

Oh, that's "unconstitutional"? Not really. Courts settled public health issues with the Spanish flu 100 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 97July 22, 2021 2:08 PM

[quote]Important mutations are relatively rare

Just like sperm, every mutation is sacred.

by Anonymousreply 98July 22, 2021 2:11 PM

The Supreme Court says that they can ban baking me a cake (or any over service) because they don't like WHO I FUCK but I can't ban them from my place of business if they can spread a potentially deadly disease? GTFOOH! Maybe MY "religion" is SCIENCE motherfuckers, SCIENCE that wants as many people to stay alive and unaffected by COVID as possible!

by Anonymousreply 99July 22, 2021 2:12 PM

R97 - tax them more. On EVERYTHING. Period. Once it hits their bank account, they will BEG to be vaccinated.

by Anonymousreply 100July 22, 2021 8:25 PM

How do you fight this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101July 22, 2021 11:09 PM

Boy, if there is any medical expert whose opinion is more trustworthy than Dr. Anthony Fauci and the CDC, it has absolutely got to be Dr. Eric Feigl-Ding!

by Anonymousreply 102July 22, 2021 11:19 PM

Dr. Immanuel was too busy busting ghosts in pre-schooler's vaginas and Rand was getting his ass beat up by his neighbor again, so we had to go with actual experts, R102. Sorry! When the Monkey Pox gets big here in America, we'll be sure to hit up Dr. Ronnie Jackson and Debbie Scarf for their opinion on lightbulbs, bleach and essential oils!

by Anonymousreply 103July 22, 2021 11:25 PM

Now I’m wondering if I should do water aerobics...

by Anonymousreply 104July 22, 2021 11:42 PM

Delta, Delta, Delta, can I infect ya, infect ya, infect ya?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105July 22, 2021 11:52 PM

And you get a vaccine! And you get a vaccine! And you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106July 23, 2021 12:02 AM

R101 He is so hot. A true alpha male. He survived the virus with his own immune system.

by Anonymousreply 107July 23, 2021 4:11 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 108July 25, 2021 12:28 PM

Is OP’s title English?

by Anonymousreply 109July 25, 2021 1:05 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110July 25, 2021 1:21 PM

[quote] Easy. Bar them from bars, restaurants and offices. Only allowed in stores double masked.

I'll add to that, only allowed in stores if they can show a negative test taken within 72 hours, and tests no longer covered by the government. The moment it touches their pockets you'll see them marching straight into the vaccination centers.

by Anonymousreply 111July 27, 2021 7:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!