Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 6 - Part 2 of Part 2.

The paywall is up on the other thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58August 1, 2021 3:34 AM

by Anonymousreply 1July 18, 2021 3:19 AM

Sonique got a pass because she's trans, but she was the weakest in the Pink Table talk show. She shoulda' left.

World of Wonder - World of Wokeidiocy.

by Anonymousreply 2July 18, 2021 5:44 PM

kylie is boring.

by Anonymousreply 3July 18, 2021 9:49 PM

R2 I'll argue that Jan was worse than Sonique.

by Anonymousreply 4July 19, 2021 4:58 AM

Sonique and Pandora were both boring. Pandora's runways are often either cheap or creepy or both.

by Anonymousreply 5July 19, 2021 6:03 AM

Jan doesn't bug me because of her delusion. I can't take her seriously.

by Anonymousreply 6July 19, 2021 6:10 AM

I'm sad for Pandora because she's so concerned with what she'll look like after the season. AS1 really fucked with her.

by Anonymousreply 7July 19, 2021 6:13 AM

What is it with all this publicity Ginger is making? Is she just spending her 30K winnings grifting? Are any other of this seasons's queens doing any of this promo?

by Anonymousreply 8July 19, 2021 11:34 PM

Since when is selling merchandise "grifting," R8?

She's not Tamisha Iman.

by Anonymousreply 9July 20, 2021 12:54 AM

R8 they're ALL promoting shit. Ginger's just doing it better than the others, clearly she has it all planned out to maximize profits. I guess you could say the others aren't as business savvy.

by Anonymousreply 10July 20, 2021 2:32 AM

r8, where have you been? 90% of the queens do the same exact thing Ginger is doing. Nothing new in the RPDR World.

by Anonymousreply 11July 20, 2021 2:44 AM

I’ll be impressed when she gets into fracking. Fucking amateurs….

by Anonymousreply 12July 20, 2021 2:46 AM

I do not understand the love for Ginger, too many queens skating by. Pandora does not live up to the hype, neither does Ginger. Very strange season.

by Anonymousreply 13July 20, 2021 2:50 AM

Ginger deemed the top All Star of the week (and later nabbing the $30K), despite not being on the winning team, was odd. I think the DLer in the other thread was right, it probably means she doesn't make the finals, while Eureka will.

Sonique not getting a single vote from the others was also odd, I thought she did the poorest out of the bottom 3.

I feel bad for Scarlet, but she had to have known that she wasn't going to go very far on RuPaul's show, being Pearl's drag daughter.

by Anonymousreply 14July 20, 2021 4:18 AM

R12 no one cares about RuPaul leasing her ranch for fracking.

by Anonymousreply 15July 20, 2021 12:26 PM

Oh dear!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 20, 2021 12:56 PM

How dare you make RuPaul seem less like a devil bitch, r16!

"As Wyomingites are aware, RuPaul and his husband probably have no say over whether fracking occurs on their property. The rights to minerals under a given piece of land, including fossil fuels, are owned separately from the surface rights.

“Unless you own 100% of the fossil fuel rights under your land – and the vast majority of ranches don’t – you can’t prohibit oil and gas development. You don’t have a choice,” said RuPaul’s neighbor, Jay Butler, a fourth-generation rancher and owner of the 18,000-acre Robinson Ranch. Roads and pipelines dotted with oil wells line Butler’s own ranch. “If you drive north out of Douglas, all the ranches are involved with the oil industry.”

While it might be difficult for many landowners to refuse oil and gas development on their properties outright, “negotiating with companies as opposed to just saying no often means being able to get wells and infrastructure located away from sensitive wildlife areas or other areas the landowner cares about”, said Shannon Anderson, staff attorney for the Powder River Basin Resource Council, which advocates for responsible energy development through community organizing."

by Anonymousreply 17July 20, 2021 5:26 PM

RuPaul's husband is FUG in real life. Ugh! I sat in front of both of them at the Ahmanson theatre.

by Anonymousreply 18July 20, 2021 5:31 PM

Ugh, finally watched the last Untucked and it's just more of them discussing what they talked about on their talk shows.

To summarize: they're all trans now

by Anonymousreply 20July 20, 2021 10:01 PM

r14 Would Ru be that petty?

Or is Ru just jealous of two really stunning fishy white queens like Scarlet and Pearl?

She shouldn't be, no one can touch Ru, she's stunning, other worldly in her beauty and at her AGE!

by Anonymousreply 21July 21, 2021 12:18 AM

R21 There's some reason Ru doesn't like Scarlett that doesn't have to do with Scarlett herself. You can tell the way Ru interacted with her and how she went out of her way to avoid giving her wins, ok her season and on this Al Stars. I don't know if it's related to Pearl but that's the most obvious thing.

by Anonymousreply 22July 21, 2021 3:58 AM

Scarlett is just okay.

by Anonymousreply 23July 21, 2021 5:44 PM

The Jan haters are going to love the start of the episode tonight.

by Anonymousreply 24July 21, 2021 8:43 PM

That was no Lipstick Assassin, that was a Lipstick Alsatian.

by Anonymousreply 25July 22, 2021 10:42 AM

I couldn’t stop staring at Sonique’s implants. It looks like one was sitting two inches lower than the other.

by Anonymousreply 26July 22, 2021 1:58 PM

^^^ Slip slidin' away!

by Anonymousreply 27July 22, 2021 2:17 PM

Sonique's runway was dumb and boring. Hello Carmen.

by Anonymousreply 28July 22, 2021 5:44 PM

Also Rajah was lame and very basic on the runway.

by Anonymousreply 29July 22, 2021 5:56 PM

Kylie didn't deserve it. Ginger was clearly robbed.

by Anonymousreply 30July 22, 2021 6:00 PM

Well this Episode sucked! It had all the makings for a great one; fun runway and a fun challenge. But the writing on the challenge was so bad. Really, really bad. It didn’t even make any sense. Who writes the skits?

by Anonymousreply 31July 22, 2021 7:43 PM

I love stripper whore and there have been many queens who have served it well but it can exhausting after awhile. Kylie we get it. You're a woman now. We got it. Now show us something new. I thought it was a fine episode and nothing more. I'm happy to see Manila got fatter. She's a nasty cunt on and off the show.

Does the winner choose the song they will LS against the assassin? One of Kylie's favorite sings in Xtina. Interesting side note.

by Anonymousreply 32July 22, 2021 8:17 PM

The choices of top All Star of the week continue to be confusing. Trinity wins one week so she can go up against Laganja and have a memorable lip sync, when she really should have won the following week.

Here, Ginger should have won, rather than last week where she won despite not being on the winning team. And had Eureka or whomever not won last week's lip sync, the cash tip this week would have been $40K and ready for Ginger to take it. Strange.

by Anonymousreply 33July 22, 2021 9:49 PM

Ginger sure has her sh!t prepared.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34July 22, 2021 10:18 PM

I love it, r34!

by Anonymousreply 35July 22, 2021 10:25 PM

Why are so many trannies drawn to Wyoming?

by Anonymousreply 36July 22, 2021 10:28 PM

^ Wait? What?

by Anonymousreply 37July 23, 2021 12:13 AM

The Pit Stop AS6 E06 | Trixie Mattel & Peppermint

Really? Peppermint reviewing E6 when Kylie wins? Really, producers? C'mon give as a break! Ridic!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38July 23, 2021 6:12 AM

* us a break. ^

by Anonymousreply 39July 23, 2021 6:22 AM

R36 There are not?

by Anonymousreply 40July 23, 2021 12:52 PM

Who is she talking about?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41July 24, 2021 12:05 PM

Trinity K Bonet

by Anonymousreply 42July 24, 2021 1:21 PM

Haha, Raja is pressed. Now that she's not on All Stars of course she's going to revert to her Uber Cunt personality.

by Anonymousreply 43July 25, 2021 2:41 AM

Poor Jan.

by Anonymousreply 44July 29, 2021 6:00 PM

Good episode. Fun season so far.

by Anonymousreply 45July 29, 2021 6:15 PM

Seriously. What is the appeal of Jan?

by Anonymousreply 46July 30, 2021 3:57 AM

Not much, r46.

by Anonymousreply 47July 30, 2021 4:38 AM

One thing I'm really enjoying about this season, which I really debated even watching at all when the cast was announced, is that there's no obvious pre-selected front runner this time. I still think Eureka has a big chance of winning, but she's one of the two who hasn't won a challenge yet.

by Anonymousreply 48July 30, 2021 4:20 PM

I had to fast-forward through the bits where Jan and Raj'"I just want screentime!"-ah were talking. What was once a distaste for them has turned into active dislike. Their voices grate on me. Jan's faux cheerleader enthusiasm and hamming for the camera is obnoxious as all hell. Rah'jah's little quips, giant stupid glasses in confessionals, and singsonging comments that seem clearly designed to appeal to the producers are exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 49July 31, 2021 12:08 AM

r48 they're keeping the "WILL SHE WIN A CHALLENGE? WON'T SHE??" suspense going, which is why the producers keep asking them to tally how many wins each person has in front of them so they can say "Except for Eureka and Pandora, who have won NOTHING SO FAR."

by Anonymousreply 50July 31, 2021 12:09 AM

Jan is a theatre kid genetically spliced to Tracy Flick.

by Anonymousreply 51July 31, 2021 12:10 AM

r51 that's what she WANTS you to think. You know she's probably a total cunt as soon as the cameras are off.

She's also not a good actress, because her enthusiasm doesn't seem genuine. I love how her rap was all about how MUCH SHE LOVES HERSELF. Yes, we know girl, you've said it multiple times this season.

by Anonymousreply 52July 31, 2021 12:14 AM

R52 That's what I find so revolting about Jan.

The truly, genuinely nice people in life (NOT people pleasers), actually don't go on and on about how NICE they are!!!

by Anonymousreply 53July 31, 2021 1:47 AM

Jan is dull.

by Anonymousreply 54July 31, 2021 2:27 AM

Watching some past AS seasons. A lot of these queens are pretty dumb.

by Anonymousreply 55July 31, 2021 12:59 PM

Loved what a shady bitch Phi Phi was off-stage in AS2, and how it bit her in the ass big time.

by Anonymousreply 56July 31, 2021 1:37 PM

I love how Pandora totally overshadowed Jan's later "poor me! I just don't know what the judges want! Wahhh!" cryfest by giving a pretty genuine and dramatic cryfest of her own. You could tell Jan was pissed and immediately tried to turn on the waterworks as soon as Pandora had finished her moment, but the other queens weren't having it.

Jan should clearly have been the one to go, with being in the bottom three times. I find it odd how half the team voted to get rid of her, though. Jan's fake energy and extreme self-love are closer to their vibe, I guess.

It was especially eye-rolling when Jan claimed "they got rid of me because I was the biggest threat!" Sure girl, whatever you have to tell yourself!

by Anonymousreply 57July 31, 2021 4:15 PM

Nina Bo'Nina IS RuPaul on The Weakest Link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58August 1, 2021 3:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!