Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rocco Ritchie looks suave in a blue suit and brown leather shoes

Love the look Rocco!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 13, 2021 10:27 PM

He looks 40.

by Anonymousreply 1July 16, 2021 12:49 PM

Does he do anything but play dress up?

by Anonymousreply 2July 16, 2021 12:51 PM

He looks jolly.

by Anonymousreply 3July 16, 2021 12:53 PM

R2 would you bother if your parents had millions of dollars?

by Anonymousreply 4July 16, 2021 12:54 PM

Has he ever had a girlfriend?

by Anonymousreply 5July 16, 2021 12:56 PM

He looks like a potato. OP- please keep your obsession with this kid and his mother to yourself. The bandwidth you waste on these losers is insane.

by Anonymousreply 6July 16, 2021 12:57 PM

Rocco always looks like he's on his way to his first job interview... at Arby's

by Anonymousreply 7July 16, 2021 12:57 PM

You know what? I think it’s nice that someone wants to look nice for once. I see grown men wearing jorts and Looney Tunes tee shirts to go out to dinner. Women in yoga pants along with them.

If Rocco wants to put together these outfits, it’s fine.

by Anonymousreply 8July 16, 2021 12:58 PM

It's wonderful he has the "new" body type. Short-waisted and big-hipped. When you try to tip him over he just rolls back up. So sexy.

And his tailoring always matches his taste.

Remarkable.

by Anonymousreply 9July 16, 2021 1:03 PM

Looks jolly nice, I have to say. never cared for him one bit, apart from feeling very sorry for him. his mother shouldn't have been allowed anywhere near children, but he looks charming here

by Anonymousreply 10July 16, 2021 1:04 PM

He's OK--every other 20-something "famous for being famous" dresses like a wannabe gangsta.

Props for stylin' differently.

by Anonymousreply 11July 16, 2021 1:04 PM

He looks greasy and I'm sure he smells badly

by Anonymousreply 12July 16, 2021 1:06 PM

R12 that's not nice, all gingers do and it's not their fault

by Anonymousreply 13July 16, 2021 1:08 PM

This is an appealing look.

I sense that if Rocco became aware of his fan letters here he would be installing bars on all his windows.

by Anonymousreply 14July 16, 2021 1:12 PM

He's doing the best with what he's got.

by Anonymousreply 15July 16, 2021 1:14 PM

Also from the Rocco troll:

I love you Rocco ... I will love and support you forever I promise even tho people are mean to you for no reason I will always be here to defend you I promise you that baby you can always count on me to be here for you I will give you anything you need I don't make alot of money but I will give you what I have if you need if you ever need a place to stay I have a guest bedroom anything baby anything. He is such a beautiful soul who deserves all the love in the world, everyone please go tell Rocco how much you love him! he needs it more than you think 💔 😢

Rocco looks sooooo fucking sexy here! ... omgggggggg

DO YOU THINK ROCCO RITCHIE HAS A BIG COCK? ... I BET HE DOES HIS MOM SAYS HIS DAD HAS A BIG ONE SO ROCCO MUST TOO

Rocco Ritchie's new art ... BUY SOME OR ELSE! I wanna see that all my mans painting have been purchased by tomorrow afternoon at least! make my baby happy!

by Anonymousreply 16July 16, 2021 1:15 PM

Is OP a 14 year old girl?

by Anonymousreply 17July 16, 2021 1:17 PM

Rocco has such great cheekbones and jaw line, the haters are round faced losers ofcourse.

by Anonymousreply 18July 17, 2021 12:38 AM

😍😍😍😍

by Anonymousreply 19October 13, 2021 10:26 PM

ROCCOOO

by Anonymousreply 20October 13, 2021 10:26 PM

we ❤ rocco

by Anonymousreply 21October 13, 2021 10:27 PM

all of us

by Anonymousreply 22October 13, 2021 10:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!