Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Our Richard on the cover of Wonderland

He has really hot feet. And I am not a foot person!

Very strong and masculine looking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105September 6, 2021 7:02 PM

I have a semi foot fetish: I have no desire to suck or lick or even touch feet, but I love to look at them, especially if they're nice. And his are nice.

by Anonymousreply 1July 15, 2021 5:08 PM

The nail that covers the ENTIRE toe all the way across is gross.

by Anonymousreply 2July 15, 2021 5:17 PM

Will they frame their covers together...under glass?

by Anonymousreply 3July 15, 2021 5:19 PM

I don't like his big toe. Otherwise nice.

by Anonymousreply 4July 15, 2021 5:22 PM

What is that huge bump on top of his big toe?

by Anonymousreply 5July 15, 2021 5:22 PM

Does he come out in the interview?

by Anonymousreply 6July 15, 2021 5:25 PM

Has that big toe been inside Froy?

by Anonymousreply 7July 15, 2021 5:27 PM

It's funny how those of us who appreciate the sexiness of some feet, never do agree on what's generally considered "nice" or "attractive" about any particular pair. Some are all about the soles, and not interested in the tops or toes.

I think his feet are decent, but I seem to have more an appreciation for very long toes and high arches.

by Anonymousreply 8July 15, 2021 5:55 PM

meh

by Anonymousreply 9July 15, 2021 5:57 PM

I think the big toe is very phallic and therefore sexy.

Yes, I have no doubt it has been inside Froy.

by Anonymousreply 10July 15, 2021 5:57 PM

[quote] Some are all about the soles, and not interested in the tops or toes.

So true. So many feet sites are all about the soles and I have no desire to see that, I prefer to see the tops.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 15, 2021 6:01 PM

That Priyanka girl posted a pic of herself right after R. Wonder if she's an attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 12July 15, 2021 6:06 PM

[quote]Our Richard

#notmyDick

by Anonymousreply 13July 15, 2021 6:09 PM

Stealth foot thread

by Anonymousreply 14July 15, 2021 6:15 PM

Isn't this the same mag Froy was on the cover for? I think it's cute.

by Anonymousreply 15July 15, 2021 6:32 PM

That’s a bunion on his big toe. Not sexy.

by Anonymousreply 16July 15, 2021 6:32 PM

Big fat toe = Big thick cock

Yum.

by Anonymousreply 17July 15, 2021 6:40 PM

R11/R1 We're quite similar in these respects. I also think you selected a glorious pair for that link: really nice nails and toes, and good arch. Hairy feet can be quite sexy as well. Not unlike you, I also have no desire to shrimp anyone, or fixate on the sole, no matter how lovely the form of their feet may be. I do enjoy giving a foot rub though, if the feet are clean.

R14 There's nothing stealth about the thread... Quite clearly it's most obviously about Madden feet, and thoughts on feet in general.

by Anonymousreply 18July 15, 2021 6:44 PM

Here's Madden's WikiFeet page

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 15, 2021 7:27 PM

Long toes, big (uncut) hose!

by Anonymousreply 20July 15, 2021 7:29 PM

Froy already liked it. Aww. The lovebirds are still going strong. Been together almost a year and a half now. Must be true love.

by Anonymousreply 21July 15, 2021 8:15 PM

R15 Yes. Froy was on the summer 2021 cover. And now Richard is the fall 2021 cover. Someone's reps worked out a deal. ;)

by Anonymousreply 22July 15, 2021 9:17 PM

Is he starring on a Nickelodeon sitcom?

by Anonymousreply 23July 15, 2021 9:27 PM

I AM a foot person, and those feet are mediocre, at best. Nothing at all special

by Anonymousreply 24July 16, 2021 12:00 AM

Does Wonderland not have a Photoshop budget? That toe should've been retouched. It distracts from the rest of the image imho.

by Anonymousreply 25July 16, 2021 1:27 AM

is it me finding that Richard is not looking the best in wonderland or ck shoot photos? Gals in the jerk circle adore every inch of him but he doesn't look great in these

by Anonymousreply 26July 16, 2021 9:45 PM

R26 I agree. I found him acting a bit strange in the gq interview too. He seemed nervous and trying too hard. I think it’s very clear now that Richard is never going to reveal anything about Froy or come out in any of these upcoming interviews which is hilarious considering the new fragrance is all about being authentic. Not forgetting there was a random pr driven article lately in one of the papers about his love conquests (all female no mention of Brandon or Froy or even rumors), Richard has made it clear that he wants to maintain his straight image. I hope Froy doesn’t mind being Richards forever secret boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 27July 17, 2021 5:04 AM

[quote] The nail that covers the ENTIRE toe all the way across is gross.

The only thing worse than the nail going all the way across is when it’s a thin strip in the center, the landing strip nail.

by Anonymousreply 28July 17, 2021 5:45 AM

R27 The tumblr fans have them buying property in Scotland and raising kids and animals, etc. I mean, it's cute to imagine, but it's all such a fantasy they're invested in. I think they underestimate the circumstances (aka the industry closet) and the effect it always has. Funnily enough, the tumblr folks really buy into this idea of "oh, they're not really closeted, they're just private". As if a once-a-year prearranged pap walk, and knowing who they follow and 'like' on insta is being out.

As for Richard, I think he seems like a generally nice enough guy, but I get a feeling that he is majorly career-oriented first, and nothing can fuck that up. I doubt he'd really choose to be an 'out' public figure. Maybe he'd reveal such 20+ years in, but I think the glass closet is as far as it will go for a long while. As for Froy, I do wonder how long he'll be ok with that. He's probably the right partner for the situation right now, but what happens if/when he wants a change? I can't help but notice that someone who was once very visible, outgoing and fairly transparent is now pretty much hidden away while with someone who has a rep for being averse to media attention and tightly controlling his image...

by Anonymousreply 29July 17, 2021 12:16 PM

Is Froy traveling to see Richard? Will the lovebirds be reunited?

by Anonymousreply 30July 17, 2021 1:13 PM

If there's any doubt Richard (or knowing Richard) has helped Froy's career, these dueling magazine covers should put that to rest. I don't think it's a coincidence. Richard (not Froy) probably has some connections to this English magazine, or his management does.

[quote]As if a once-a-year prearranged pap walk, and knowing who they follow and 'like' on insta is being out.

R29 Which walk was prearranged? The one with the black trash bag, or the one where they're in winter jackets? Just curious, I assume you mean the latter.

by Anonymousreply 31July 17, 2021 4:55 PM

Froy doesn’t have any connections it’s Richard who obviously has connections that will help him. His connections will only go so far - he would need to up his social media usage to sell himself. I would worry that if (when?) they break up Richard’s team will disrespect Froy and do him dirty like they did to Brandon who didn’t have a pr team working for him at the time.

by Anonymousreply 32July 17, 2021 5:17 PM

R31 the walk where the love birds were carrying M&S shopping bag and allegedly heading towards hampstead heath with their winter jackets on. It came right before cruel summer and it is magnanimous of Richard to have nodded for the walk. Has it helped Froy? Well it is another matter

by Anonymousreply 33July 17, 2021 8:51 PM

[quote] I hope Froy doesn’t mind being Richards forever secret boyfriend.

As long as he keeps hitting that fuckin sweet spot so, so good, I don't give one fuck how "secret" he wants me.

by Anonymousreply 34July 17, 2021 8:55 PM

R31 Yes, The latter. The "picnic in Hampstead Heath" pics right after Froy got back to London after finishing Cruel Summer filming. That was a PR setup probably in exchange for being totally left alone/no other pics published for the rest of the time. Notice they've been out and about in London, etc...but no pap pics published anywhere. Seems kind of fishy considering how aggressive English press/paps are, and they usually get Richard when he's alone.

I think the trash bag photos were just a quickie catching them on the street. You can tell...

by Anonymousreply 35July 18, 2021 8:13 AM

R32 That's exactly why I've mentioned several times that Froy suspending his usual social media usage may be great for his mental health...but it will have an effect on the career (especially for the demographic he's in and caters to, and casting directors have now admitted that social media following is a key piece to casting, esp for younger actors). He's still has a lot to do with building the career and image. Richard's connections will only go so far...

by Anonymousreply 36July 18, 2021 8:17 AM

R34 Do we think Richard has a big dick? Yes, he's attractive, but not gorgeous. There must be a reason why he keeps landing these hot twinks. The twinks obviously love the fame and power, but it must be more than that.

by Anonymousreply 37July 18, 2021 9:41 AM

R37 after the breakup, didn't Brandon 'like' some meme on instagram about "toxic men with good dick"...?

by Anonymousreply 38July 18, 2021 9:46 AM

I do find Richard attractive but I also find his blatant careerism, bet-hedging and mealy-mouthedness very off-putting.

by Anonymousreply 39July 18, 2021 10:49 AM

Richard's not my type, he's a little too Ken Doll for my taste, but objectively, he's handsome. Not offbeat, or quirky, very conventionally handsome. He's manly looking rather than boyish. which is somewhat unusual these days. The type who looks good in a standard tux.

by Anonymousreply 40July 18, 2021 11:24 PM

Where is Froy? What building is that?

by Anonymousreply 41July 21, 2021 6:29 PM

Athenaeum Hotel & Residences

london still

by Anonymousreply 42July 21, 2021 6:39 PM

R42 Thanks

by Anonymousreply 43July 21, 2021 6:47 PM

i shall update when i see movement.

by Anonymousreply 44July 21, 2021 6:48 PM

They do not seem to leave the house together.

by Anonymousreply 45July 21, 2021 7:33 PM

R45 That's because they are closeted. Also, it's probably one of Richard's many demands, not being seen together.

by Anonymousreply 46July 21, 2021 7:38 PM

R46 can you imagine the stress of that? Not healthy.

by Anonymousreply 47July 21, 2021 9:33 PM

Froy isn't being forced to be in the closet. Froy is in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 48July 21, 2021 11:56 PM

R48 You miss the point entirely.

by Anonymousreply 49July 22, 2021 8:04 AM

[quote]probably one of Richard's many demands

Baseless

by Anonymousreply 50July 22, 2021 2:26 PM

Regardless of what gossipy DL queens want, Richard's approach has allowed the relationship to last. It's clear Madden learned from his last relationship that privacy is healthiest for a partnership to last.

He has not been proven wrong. Froy is still by his side.

by Anonymousreply 51July 22, 2021 6:09 PM

R51 This time his boyfriend isn't an out gay man so it's completely different

by Anonymousreply 52July 22, 2021 9:34 PM

R52 Bingo!

by Anonymousreply 53July 23, 2021 12:44 AM

Our Richard? No he's just a coward

by Anonymousreply 54July 23, 2021 6:13 PM

Froy's Richard? Froy's baby daddy ? Froy's other half?

Froy's top ?

by Anonymousreply 55July 23, 2021 6:15 PM

F is a vers top. Other????

by Anonymousreply 56July 23, 2021 6:25 PM

R56 Where are people getting that Froy is a top? LOL!

by Anonymousreply 57July 24, 2021 11:52 AM

looking at her interviews, Froy seems a bottom, not just average but a nelly one.

by Anonymousreply 58July 24, 2021 11:59 AM

[Quote] Where are people getting that Froy is a top? LOL!

So Brandon is a bottom? To Sam Smith and Miles Heizer?

by Anonymousreply 59July 24, 2021 12:20 PM

[Quote] Our Richard? No he's just a coward

He let the New York Times ask him about dating Brandon Flynn. He's basically engaging in The Long Coming Out.

by Anonymousreply 60July 24, 2021 12:21 PM

[Quote] it's probably one of Richard's many demands, not being seen together.

The day after Froy and Richard's love nest was revealed in the tabs, Froy did a pap walk outside the property. They are playing Show, Don't Tell. It may not be what you want - though let's be honest, your interest would evaporate if they came out fully - but it's a step in the right direction.

by Anonymousreply 61July 24, 2021 12:23 PM

What do the love birds do in kew gardens of all the places in the world?

by Anonymousreply 62July 24, 2021 12:48 PM

Picnic, of course.

by Anonymousreply 63July 24, 2021 1:17 PM

F

Heathrow

by Anonymousreply 64July 24, 2021 1:49 PM

R59 Most take on different roles depending on the person they're with.

by Anonymousreply 65July 24, 2021 2:11 PM

[quote]The day after Froy and Richard's love nest was revealed in the tabs, Froy did a pap walk outside the property

It was a curbside pickup of food during quarantine. One of them had to get the food. I don't think it was a pap walk.

by Anonymousreply 66July 24, 2021 3:11 PM

[quote]Most take on different roles depending on the person they're with.

The eternal gay fight to to the bottom.

by Anonymousreply 67July 24, 2021 3:14 PM

[Quote] It was a curbside pickup of food during quarantine. One of them had to get the food. I don't think it was a pap walk.

And it just happened to be a buffed out Froy, who looked like a minor in the pics that ran with the article? Not to mention how the product log was presented "just so" to the camera...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68July 24, 2021 3:20 PM

[Quote] who looked like a minor in the pics that ran with the article?

The original love nest article, I mean.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69July 24, 2021 3:20 PM

*logo

by Anonymousreply 70July 24, 2021 3:21 PM

tears...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71July 24, 2021 3:23 PM

R68 He wasn't even wearing shoes. He wasn't dressed well. His hair was greasy looking. Interesting choices for the one pap walk the whole time they lived there.

by Anonymousreply 72July 24, 2021 3:30 PM

Richard's team were concerned about a predator image, especially as Froy is male.

by Anonymousreply 73July 24, 2021 3:44 PM

[Quote] Interesting choices for the one pap walk the whole time they lived there.

Froy was pictured outside the property on Richard's birthday but no outlet ran the pics... Coincidence?

by Anonymousreply 74July 24, 2021 3:45 PM

R74 Why don't you just say what you mean?

by Anonymousreply 75July 24, 2021 4:04 PM

[Quote] Why don't you just say what you mean?

What about "pap walk" don't you understand?

Richard and Brandon have never been caught by the paps. Neither have Richard and Froy. Clear enough for you?

by Anonymousreply 76July 24, 2021 4:08 PM

R76 Actually it's just as probable that the original article alerted the paps from Just Jared that Richard and Froy were living at that property, so they sent someone there to try to get some pictures. There were also pictures of Froy picking up an amazon package, at the gate. That didn't look like a pap walk either. I just doubt the paps would have jumped at the chance to get a prearranged picture of Froy alone.

by Anonymousreply 77July 24, 2021 5:00 PM

If it's just as probably, why didn't they post pictures of Froy at the property on Richard's birthday? They could easily have hung a story on it? There were follow up pics of Richard and Brandon within a month or so of the initial pics? Why was that? Oh, yes. "Rocketman" was receiving its rollout.

by Anonymousreply 78July 24, 2021 5:39 PM

[Quote] I just doubt the paps would have jumped at the chance to get a prearranged picture of Froy alone.

Paps work WITH stars and their reps. This can't be news to you.

by Anonymousreply 79July 24, 2021 5:41 PM

#FFFFFF

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80July 24, 2021 5:56 PM

Just imagine, at this very moment Froylan is wearing a speedo and he laying by the pool side while telling the cabana boy to fix him another drink... those days when he was a struggling actor and had to worry about paying the rent are long gone.

by Anonymousreply 81July 24, 2021 7:13 PM

He's over the Atlantic by himself.

by Anonymousreply 82July 24, 2021 7:14 PM

When was Froy ever a struggling actor? He got to travel the world doing conventions in between acting gigs.

by Anonymousreply 83July 24, 2021 7:16 PM

R82 We know this how?

by Anonymousreply 84July 24, 2021 8:13 PM

<--------

by Anonymousreply 85July 24, 2021 8:17 PM

BA179

by Anonymousreply 86July 24, 2021 8:34 PM

[quote]Paps work WITH stars and their reps. This can't be news to you.

That must be why Froy is looking around like he's trying to make sure the coast is clear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87July 25, 2021 12:21 AM

R83 That's a good point. I don't think Froy has ever had to 'struggle' in the way most actors in LA do. I don't think he ever even had a regular day job. He went straight from high school in Dallas to bit parts on tv, and then his break with Teen Wolf. And from there, he was always either doing Teen Wolf conventions regularly, and working on his music that he was constantly hyping up (and which now seems to have gone silent). From his social media, he's always had a nice car, and his living spaces always seemed more than decent for a young, new actor. And he seems to have gone straight from that to living with Madden full-time.

by Anonymousreply 88July 26, 2021 4:21 PM

R88 They weren't even bit parts. They were parts. He had arcs of a few episodes on his first show, Bella And The Bulldogs, and on One Day At A Time.

by Anonymousreply 89July 26, 2021 8:45 PM

He also did commercials before his series work.

by Anonymousreply 90July 26, 2021 8:51 PM

R88 I don't really know anything about Froy's life but sometimes new, young actors today don't struggle as much because they can audition at home on their phones, and get a job, then go to LA for the job, then go home again. I think I read he did that, he probably already had representation and was able to get an audition. After that, I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 91July 27, 2021 1:57 AM

How cum Madden's feet look younger than the rest of his body???

by Anonymousreply 92July 27, 2021 2:37 AM

R89 Uh, doesn't matter if his character had an arc. He was in an episode or two for a few minutes at most. By definition, those are still bit parts.

R90 He did 2 commercials.

by Anonymousreply 93July 27, 2021 4:18 AM

R91 I believe he may have done that in the beginning, yes. But by the time he was doing Teen Wolf, he was living in LA full-time mostly. He took Dylan Sprayberry's old place.

As for back in Dallas, I believe Froy grew up in one of the more wealthy suburbs.

by Anonymousreply 94July 27, 2021 4:24 AM

How much time lapsed from the time he left Brandon before hooking up with Froy?

by Anonymousreply 95July 27, 2021 4:33 AM

Bit parts do not have storylines. A bit part is a waiter who say nothing more than "Here's your order, sir."

by Anonymousreply 96July 27, 2021 8:26 AM

Oh jesus christ. ok, so they weren't 'technically' bit parts. Fine. The point is that they were very small, and didn't really amount to all that much.

by Anonymousreply 97July 27, 2021 9:50 AM

Don't be silly, r97. He's moved from featured player/guest star, to series lead and he's still only, what, 23?

by Anonymousreply 98July 27, 2021 9:57 AM

R98 Yes. Once he did the stint on Teen Wolf, that was definitely a true 'featured player/guest star' type position.

by Anonymousreply 99July 27, 2021 11:51 AM

[quote]He was in an episode or two for a few minutes at most.

[quote]Oh jesus christ. ok, so they weren't 'technically' bit parts. Fine. The point is that they were very small, and didn't really amount to all that much.

No, he was cast in pretty decent parts for a newcomer, and the plotlines highlighted the character he was playing. On Bella And The Bulldogs he was in three episodes, his character interacted with the main character (had a crush on her, 'stole' her hoodie to try to get to know her better). On One Day At A Time, he played the school baseball star who is idolized by the boy on the show and who has a crush on the lead girl, has a kissing scene with her, took her to the dance, etc. He was on four episodes. I don't know how many minutes he was in the episodes, but we're talking about shows that only last 22 minutes or so.

by Anonymousreply 100July 27, 2021 12:35 PM

R100 Yes, I'm aware of all that. But in the scheme of things, those are still considered relatively small roles. It doesn't really become substantial until you get to Nolan on Teen Wolf.

by Anonymousreply 101July 27, 2021 12:57 PM

How close have you gotten to Nolan on Teen Wolf r101?

by Anonymousreply 102July 27, 2021 1:00 PM

The good thing about Teen Wolf is it has loyal fans and is sort of a cult show already. So even though his part was not that great, and he didn't do much that was notable again until Cruel Summer, there were conventions. Other shows that don't have fan conventions get forgotten.

by Anonymousreply 103July 27, 2021 2:40 PM

Full photo spread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104September 6, 2021 6:59 PM

The hair is too dark. It doesn't go with his coloring.

by Anonymousreply 105September 6, 2021 7:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!