Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jen Psaki is 🔥 🔥 🔥

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 21, 2021 4:38 AM

I miss Kayleigh. She was smart, pretty, Ive League educated and a real American. Jen is bland, boring, not to mention unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 1July 15, 2021 6:53 AM

r1 = Sarah Huckabee

by Anonymousreply 2July 15, 2021 7:02 AM

Jen is an idiot. Every other sentence she utters is pulled out of her ass.

by Anonymousreply 3July 15, 2021 8:07 AM

She lies through her teeth.

by Anonymousreply 4July 15, 2021 10:01 AM

I always wanted to go to an Ive League college.

by Anonymousreply 5July 15, 2021 10:05 AM

I see the assholes are up early this morning. Jen is smart, witty, HONEST and good at her job. The way she spanks Peter Doocy at every press conference leads me to believe that Doocy has a humiliation fetish and gets off on women embarrassing him.

Oh, and the fact that Psaki doesn't look like a plastic sex doll is kryptonite to the right

by Anonymousreply 6July 15, 2021 10:08 AM

Jen is smart and thinks quickly on her feet. She tells the truth as opposed to the lying idiots that served the Creamsicle Caligula.

by Anonymousreply 7July 15, 2021 10:08 AM

I really want her to look Douchey in the eye when he asks her about Hunter Biden and say "Oh so you object to nepotism, do you? Hmmmm. What are your qualifications for this job, Steve?"

by Anonymousreply 8July 15, 2021 10:24 AM

I see our Euro basic bitch alt-right trolls have been busy this morning.

by Anonymousreply 9July 15, 2021 11:36 AM

R9 It’s donut day at the troll farm!

by Anonymousreply 10July 15, 2021 1:10 PM

apparently

by Anonymousreply 11July 15, 2021 1:15 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 15, 2021 10:34 PM

The shit that gets thrown at her from Douchy…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 16, 2021 9:39 PM

Love this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 17, 2021 3:12 AM

I love it. The only reporter who doesn't ask Psaki what Dementia Joe's favorite ice cream is gets attacked.

by Anonymousreply 15July 17, 2021 3:21 AM

She seems competent but that haircut is not flattering. A more symmetrical cut and perhaps a less red red would be more flattering.

by Anonymousreply 16July 17, 2021 3:24 AM

douzshey.

by Anonymousreply 17July 17, 2021 3:32 AM

[quote] I love it. The only reporter who doesn't ask Psaki what Dementia Joe's favorite ice cream is gets attacked.

Yawn. For a right wing troll you're rather trite and jejune. But, worry not, practice makes everything better. Now, go and have some vodka.

by Anonymousreply 18July 17, 2021 3:48 AM

R16, judging by the freckles on her chest, either that’s her natural hair color, or pretty close to it. Redheads have that sort of pinky white, freckled skin.

by Anonymousreply 19July 17, 2021 3:52 AM

Name the White House press secretary when Trump shut down the federal government Dec. 22, 2018 through Jan. 25, 2019...?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 17, 2021 3:57 AM

Jen Psaki is a basic woman who is styled terribly, making her less attractive.The hair color, the bad shades of green she wear, she is a fashion disaster.

by Anonymousreply 21July 17, 2021 6:44 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22July 23, 2021 10:46 PM

She's no Kayleigh, who was smarter, hotter, and hold a Harvard law degree.

by Anonymousreply 23July 24, 2021 3:57 AM

R23 Yeah, she was no afraid to tell us the truth using her binders!

by Anonymousreply 24July 24, 2021 6:34 AM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 5, 2021 10:20 AM

I would just relentlessly ask him about his interview process at Fox. "So...tough interview there? Did you actually mention your father's name or did everyone just sort of *know? What's the sexual harassment training like there? I bet its tough! Fox has had some problems with that. Do you think your Dad harassed Gretchen Carlson like she said or was he just being a dick? Or do you think she's lying?"

by Anonymousreply 26August 5, 2021 10:53 AM

R21, And your point would be?

Psaki is a spokesperson, not a Plastic Princess Putin Puttana.

by Anonymousreply 27August 5, 2021 4:20 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 20, 2021 11:48 PM

Jen Psaki's pussy looks and smells like a double decker roast beef sandwich left out in the sun.

by Anonymousreply 29September 21, 2021 6:54 AM

Psaki is wacky.

by Anonymousreply 30September 21, 2021 7:09 AM

Ms. I’ll -circle-back to you! She’s dumber than a bag of rocks.

by Anonymousreply 31September 21, 2021 7:16 AM

Doochy is at it again…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 21, 2021 4:28 AM

She is incredibly incompetent and cannot think on her feet. That's why she always wants to "circle back" for when she gets a clue. In Russia, the word Psaki has meant gross incompetence since about 2014. This entire fraudulent administration is barely functional. High school students could do better. The poll numbers agree.

by Anonymousreply 33October 21, 2021 4:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!