Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Eric Swalwell shirtless

Not bad!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29July 21, 2021 1:43 PM

I’d Fang Fang him.

by Anonymousreply 1July 13, 2021 12:38 AM

Which one is Eric?

by Anonymousreply 2July 13, 2021 12:42 AM

The taller fitter one on the left.

by Anonymousreply 3July 13, 2021 12:43 AM

Mm nice. Thanks r3

by Anonymousreply 4July 13, 2021 1:45 AM

Steven Nelson's twitter? OP should have his deplorable ass F&Fed.

by Anonymousreply 5July 13, 2021 1:57 AM

Giant nipples

by Anonymousreply 6July 21, 2021 1:10 AM

Hot!

by Anonymousreply 7July 21, 2021 1:23 AM

More From Republican MAGAT OP:

[quote] Carl Nassib is a Registered Republican So much hate from so called liberals on this thread. Amazing.

[quote] So this is the new attitude of the left? And R193 has 5 WWs. And you wonder why Nassib is a Republican.

[quote] Lol, R214. With that rant, if you're a "moderate" democrat, I'd hate to see what a radical one thinks.

by Anonymousreply 8July 21, 2021 1:29 AM

Eric is super hot, and who the fuck is fang fang?

by Anonymousreply 9July 21, 2021 1:35 AM

They're still trying to make Chinese corruption accusations against Swallwell stick. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 10July 21, 2021 1:37 AM

Eric needs to be Our next Speaker of the House 🥵

by Anonymousreply 11July 21, 2021 2:13 AM

[quote] Eric needs to be Our next Speaker of the House

Eric needs an OnlyFans!

by Anonymousreply 12July 21, 2021 2:39 AM

Fuck off, R8, with your lies and homophobia. This is a GAY site

by Anonymousreply 13July 21, 2021 3:36 AM

[quote] Fuck off, [R8], with your lies and homophobia. This is a GAY site

Idiot everyone can read your post history. You posted that shit because you are a Republican MAGAT. As was already pointed out. That tweet came from so other Republican dimwit. There’s nothing homophobic about exposing you for the Republican trash that you are. Again we all read every word of you post history. This is a “GAY site” not a MAGA Republican site. You seemed confused about that and many other things.

by Anonymousreply 14July 21, 2021 4:04 AM

You fuck off you Republican licking quizling, R13. And what right-wing sociopath gave a W&W to that shit?

by Anonymousreply 15July 21, 2021 4:12 AM

The New York Post is saying he spent money on booze and limos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 21, 2021 4:48 AM

He’s trending on Twitter now.

by Anonymousreply 17July 21, 2021 4:48 AM

Of course the Rupert Murdoch's right-wing NYPost would say some shit like that. Fuck the NYPost.

by Anonymousreply 18July 21, 2021 4:57 AM

[quote] The New York Post is saying he spent money on booze and limos.

What?? No money on underage sex slaves?? That’s outrageous!!

by Anonymousreply 19July 21, 2021 9:41 AM

Oh, his fart video is an evergreen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 21, 2021 9:52 AM

He fucked the Chinese spy named Fang Fang. Hilarious

by Anonymousreply 21July 21, 2021 10:28 AM

As we say on the DL, I want him in me deeply.

by Anonymousreply 22July 21, 2021 11:38 AM

Who's the chunky guy on the right?

by Anonymousreply 23July 21, 2021 11:44 AM

It's now reported that he spent $20K at the hotel where his wife is sales director. I didn't like when Trump did that shit, I won't excuse it when a Dem does it either.

by Anonymousreply 24July 21, 2021 11:47 AM

^ I don’t excuse Eric Swalwell for having a wife.

by Anonymousreply 25July 21, 2021 12:32 PM

OFF topic, but right now wednesday july 21 morning, on MSNBC, "morning joe" is interviewing the prime minister of Spain, Pedro Sanchez.. damn what a sexy man!...at least for a politician...

by Anonymousreply 26July 21, 2021 12:43 PM

Looks hot as hell!

And R13 is right about R8. He's a crazy stalker who posts anti-gay crap in other threads (including the "f" word), and anyone who calls him out he calls them magats and stalks them with fake posts. Best to FF.

by Anonymousreply 27July 21, 2021 1:00 PM

[quote] Looks hot as hell! And [R13] is right about [R8]. He's a crazy stalker who posts anti-gay crap in other threads (including the "f" word), and anyone who calls him out he calls them magats and stalks them with fake posts. Best to FF.

Just like anyone can read OPs MAGAT Republican post history. They can actually READ mine. That feature actually exists for a reason. It exposes trolls for what they are. Obvious trolls like you hate it and get angry when exposed. Then you play victim and claim you’re being stalked. You’re not being stalked. You’re being exposed by a Datalounge feature that was designed to expose you.

When all else fails you cry homophobia. The Republican MAGATS that you staunchly defend are the homophobes but you don’t care about homophobia. You care about deflection. You’re a lying troll and an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 28July 21, 2021 1:25 PM

Skyman nailed it, R28. Yes we can all read your posts. Even on here, you've exposed yourself. This is a gay thread about a hot DEM congressman, and you come on here to derail it by ranting about Magats (which means you are probably one yourself).

Go back to Russia.

by Anonymousreply 29July 21, 2021 1:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!