Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Karen Meltdown at Victoria’s Secret

The quivering thighs are the piece de resistance!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275July 18, 2021 11:15 PM

I didn't watch the videos, because I have zero tolerance for that level of stupid. But I've seen the type. When are people going to figure out that there is always a camera, so don't be trifling.

by Anonymousreply 1July 12, 2021 11:15 PM

White women tears.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 12, 2021 11:15 PM

Behold the master race. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 3July 12, 2021 11:19 PM

Untreated mental illness can be so entertaining

by Anonymousreply 4July 12, 2021 11:24 PM

Oh my that was fun.

by Anonymousreply 5July 12, 2021 11:28 PM

I don’t like this. She seems to be mentally ill. Yeah, she may have been a cunt (I don’t know what happened before the video starts), but recording this unstable lady and putting it on the internet for everyone to laugh at seems gross.

But I laughed because I’m also a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 6July 12, 2021 11:30 PM

I loved how everyone just continued shopping and checking out.

by Anonymousreply 7July 12, 2021 11:36 PM

She's been doing this since she was a child (see link).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 12, 2021 11:37 PM

Nah, she's not mentally ill. Her attitude changed immediately when she was called out.

Her only "issue" is that she's immature and acted like a five year old.

by Anonymousreply 9July 12, 2021 11:38 PM

I love how everyone is a mental health expert who can diagnose based on Twitter videos.

by Anonymousreply 10July 12, 2021 11:41 PM

It was one thing to record it, which is sinister and unnecessary, because the woman is obviously unstable and the store has video cameras already, but entirely another thing to release it. The whole situation has no context except make fun of crazy WHITE lady. That black, no doubt race-baiting cunt who did this video should die from cancer, what a rancid fucking bitch and sociopath. Of course people are watching cancel culture ruin other people’s lives now and are going to lose their shit when they think it’s happening to them, it’s the equivalent of pushing someone to suicide. Fuck the cunt on the other side of the camera.

by Anonymousreply 11July 12, 2021 11:44 PM

R11 is a racist piece of shit

by Anonymousreply 12July 12, 2021 11:46 PM

The lady was trying to assault her and then cried victim as soon as she realized she was being filmed. Watch her "fainting" in the third clip. She clearly is performing.

by Anonymousreply 13July 12, 2021 11:48 PM

R11 die in a grease fire Bruce.

by Anonymousreply 14July 12, 2021 11:49 PM

R12 R14 sometimes black women are fucking cunts and grifters too. That’s life.

by Anonymousreply 15July 12, 2021 11:51 PM

R15 duh but not in this case retard.

by Anonymousreply 16July 12, 2021 11:52 PM

... and here she is at age 11.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 12, 2021 11:53 PM

R16 what preceded the video? Why was the woman so upset?

by Anonymousreply 18July 12, 2021 11:53 PM

Fun! Now, lets post pics of black people fighting at Wendys next!

by Anonymousreply 19July 12, 2021 11:54 PM

What preceded this? What was the beef between the two women?

Shanaynay with the camera, who was there for her free pantyhose, seems like the type to instigate something, judging from her play-by-play.

She actually looks much worse than the mentally ill woman she's trying to shame.

by Anonymousreply 20July 12, 2021 11:54 PM

Dirty skank.

by Anonymousreply 21July 12, 2021 11:55 PM

Spoiled brat. Had the black woman not filmed Karen hitting her, Karen would have had security called and had her arrested.

What nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 22July 12, 2021 11:56 PM

I’m so sick of the nasty fan-clacking Yasss Kweens on here who play wilting violets but are wannabe black supremacists and are okay with doing evil shit to white people “because look what done happen forever”. Go wipe your dirty asses!

by Anonymousreply 23July 12, 2021 11:56 PM

Best part of cancel culture? The cancelling.

by Anonymousreply 24July 12, 2021 11:57 PM

R22 Victoria’s Secret has their own security cameras, dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 25July 12, 2021 11:57 PM

Death by Camera

by Anonymousreply 26July 12, 2021 11:58 PM

“Get her away from me!”, screams white woman as she charges the black woman.

The white woman is slightly too overweight to wear those clothes if she assumes they flatter her. Her behaviour is only going to get worse as she ages and realises that men aren’t interested in protected her.

If you’re the kind of person who has nervous breakdowns in public, order online. Take some personal responsibility.

by Anonymousreply 27July 13, 2021 12:04 AM

Why is that idiot just sitting there crying? Seriously, she can't just leave?

Why was she even charging the woman recording in the first place?!

I have SO many questions.

by Anonymousreply 28July 13, 2021 12:04 AM

Good lord. I'm just shocked she's actually out in public in an outfit that's best suited for her backyard. Not to mention I doubt she can wear anything in that store.

by Anonymousreply 29July 13, 2021 12:04 AM

R23 is damaged - the insecurité!

by Anonymousreply 30July 13, 2021 12:05 AM

Oh, darn. I was hoping that Karen would have been dealt a vicious and delicious Joan-Slapping.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 13, 2021 12:06 AM

Also, once again, this reminds me WHY I do my very best to do things during off-peak hours!!

by Anonymousreply 32July 13, 2021 12:06 AM

I guess Victoria has no secrets anymore.

by Anonymousreply 33July 13, 2021 12:06 AM

[quote][R11] is a racist piece of shit

I'll take your word for it, as I blocked that cunt a long time ago.

[quote] Shanaynay with the camera, who was there for her free pantyhose, seems like the type to instigate something, judging from her play-by-play. She actually looks much worse than the mentally ill woman she's trying to shame.

So lemme get this straight -- "Shanaynay" calmly pointing her camera somehow "looks much worse" than a 30+ -year-old bitch throwing a full-ass tantrum in public? Fuck outta here, you racist bitch.

by Anonymousreply 34July 13, 2021 12:07 AM

Police report

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 13, 2021 12:07 AM

Abigail Elphick is the crazy Karen

by Anonymousreply 36July 13, 2021 12:10 AM

Lemme guess, R34: you think gleefully calling this video WHITE WOMAN TEARS isn't racist at all?

If you want to see a racist piece of shit, look in the nearest mirror.

by Anonymousreply 37July 13, 2021 12:14 AM

[quote]Also, once again, this reminds me WHY I do my very best to do things during off-peak hours!!

Same. I try to do my grocery shopping at 8pm. No fraus, no Karens and no olds at that hour. There aren't too many people in the store and they're usually younger men shopping alone. It's much more quiet and peaceful.

by Anonymousreply 38July 13, 2021 12:16 AM

Get off your high-horse, racist POS @ r37 ...

by Anonymousreply 39July 13, 2021 12:18 AM

Krazy Kunt Karen.

by Anonymousreply 40July 13, 2021 12:20 AM

Reopen mental health institutions.

by Anonymousreply 41July 13, 2021 12:21 AM

[quote] for her free pantyhose.

Who wears pantyhose? She was gettin' her free pair of panties. She got a date next Friday.

by Anonymousreply 42July 13, 2021 12:21 AM

GoFund me account for a lawyer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43July 13, 2021 12:25 AM

Nothing says “I’m not a grifter” like starting a go fund me after video taping and posting the meltdown of a crazy lady. I think they’re both awful.

by Anonymousreply 44July 13, 2021 12:29 AM

The narrative from her GFM sounds like she certainly has her priorities sorted out. How dare TikTok delete her account!! She should be asking for $200,000,000,000,000, not a measly 20k!! I hope she takes this all the way to the Supreme Court and that this heinous crime gets the international attention it deserves. (🙄)

[quote] I am a Black Muslimah Nigerian AM and I was treated like it was 1920 in Short Hills Mall. I was assaulted and harassed by a white woman and and nothing was done by security nor the police. I'm looking to hire me an excellent attorney who can help me bring light to this wrong. All videos and updates on the situation are on my YouTube channel: [redacted]. I was kicked off a tiktok for posting what happened to me and they let someone else post and get millions and millions of views however they deleted 2 of my accounts of my accounts. One that I have for my Garden which was my original account and another 1 that I created after they deleted my main account. I have been wronged [redacted] (Karen in my videos,) Short Hills Mall security, Millburn Police Department, and most of all humanity. Please help me!

by Anonymousreply 45July 13, 2021 12:34 AM

We love a Grifter Cunt!!! Get ya dollas, Momma!!! Yassss boots to da house down!!!! Yassss, Sis!!!!

by Anonymousreply 46July 13, 2021 12:37 AM

[quote] I am a Black Muslimah Nigerian

I wonder if she’s related to that Prince who owes me a shitload of money.

by Anonymousreply 47July 13, 2021 12:39 AM

The Wokeys here don’t have a very good read on people. if you had any sense, you could tell from the nuances that the bitch recording was a Grifter from the get-go. Pushing white folk over the edge in public is a guaranteed payday and bitches needs dey rents.

by Anonymousreply 48July 13, 2021 12:42 AM

This cunt has already collected over 2 grand in an hour. That race card got more money on it than a MasterCard.

by Anonymousreply 49July 13, 2021 12:44 AM

That woman doesn't sound half as crazy as the Las Vegas woman who hit the little Asian kid. She had what I call "crazy voice". It's the same voice Rhubarb lady had. This woman sounds like she was having a childish meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 50July 13, 2021 12:44 AM

“Legal Fees” aka brand new Cadillac

by Anonymousreply 51July 13, 2021 12:44 AM

They're giving away free panties at VS now? Are the lacey kind to draw in the mens or are they the giant granny panties more suitable for the figure of a Lindseybelle Graham?

by Anonymousreply 52July 13, 2021 12:51 AM

Her video from the police station. What does this person think security guards can actually DO?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53July 13, 2021 12:54 AM

She doesn't sound Nigerian.

by Anonymousreply 54July 13, 2021 12:56 AM

R38 Yes! I really like the evenings or Saturday/Sunday mornings before 10am. The shelves are being stocked, people are quiet and just minding their own business trying to beat the rush.

by Anonymousreply 55July 13, 2021 1:02 AM

That white chick was faking. It was quite obviously an act, and a Razzie worthy one at that. I was afraid she was going to pull a muscle trying to squeeze out a tear in part 1.

That wasn't a panic attack, that wasn't an autistic person, that was a bitch trying to cover for the fact that she tried to hit someone, by very poorly faking a mental breakdown, then following her around the store screaming get away from me.

by Anonymousreply 56July 13, 2021 1:03 AM

As a nonbinary queer Black Muslimah candidate for Lagos City Council Position 9, I want you to know I am now accepting donations in Bitcoin.

by Anonymousreply 57July 13, 2021 1:04 AM

According to reddit, meltdown mandy's mother is a lieutenant in the police force.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58July 13, 2021 1:05 AM

Part 2 has me laughing, when the Karen screams like a banshee around 1:40 🤣🤣🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59July 13, 2021 1:17 AM

What a piece of shit cunt. Its like a 12 years old that never grew up.

by Anonymousreply 60July 13, 2021 1:42 AM

'I AM HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN!'

'Fine, ma'am, we're putting you under a 5150 hold.'

'No, wait ... "

by Anonymousreply 61July 13, 2021 1:47 AM

[quote] The whole situation has no context except make fun of crazy WHITE lady.

That's the point of posting all those videos. Do you think the people who spread these videos care about social justice? In any other situation, they would be making fun of Shaniqua fighting in a Popeyes.

by Anonymousreply 62July 13, 2021 1:54 AM

That video at r17 is deeply disturbing. That is a kid developing severe mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 63July 13, 2021 1:56 AM

The fake faint is SO GOOD.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64July 13, 2021 2:34 AM

This is less about embarrassing and making fun if white and more showing all the bullshit the people of color were forced to endure from these worthless puke piles.

by Anonymousreply 65July 13, 2021 2:37 AM

Let’s just re-segregate and make two countries because this shit will NEVER be resolved. America is over.

by Anonymousreply 66July 13, 2021 2:43 AM

Fun tip: zap just one racist comment poster and watch the thread decrease by about half!

by Anonymousreply 67July 13, 2021 2:45 AM

R67 no one cares

by Anonymousreply 68July 13, 2021 2:46 AM

I agree R66. I curse Lyndon Johnson.

by Anonymousreply 69July 13, 2021 2:57 AM

The fake faint is comedy GOLD

by Anonymousreply 70July 13, 2021 3:35 AM

Chasing after the black woman while screaming get her away from me! What a loser.

by Anonymousreply 71July 13, 2021 3:37 AM

The hostility of the police toward the woman filming is the most disturbing part.

by Anonymousreply 72July 13, 2021 4:16 AM

Are we completely sure these 2 weren't in on the joke together for Tik Tok? They both seem like pieces of shit. The videographer and the faker.

by Anonymousreply 73July 13, 2021 4:22 AM

The kid at R17 obviously has special needs. Unlike this Karen, who is absolutely putting on a performance of mental illness. Regardless of what happened prior to the start of the video in terms of who assaulted who, on film Karen is being a nuisance and should've been asked to leave the store and mall at the VERY least. She should face harassment charges for stalking after the woman who was filming her.

by Anonymousreply 74July 13, 2021 4:32 AM

Why don't we see what preceded her attempt to hit the woman?

A little context might help to understand what was going on here.

As it is, the woman seems mentally unbalanced. So why would you continue to film her?

by Anonymousreply 75July 13, 2021 5:04 AM

HUMAN. GARBAGE.

I'm embarrassed to be white. Ugly fat white cunt. Disgusting racist hog.

by Anonymousreply 76July 13, 2021 5:17 AM

White Women Can't Deathdrop

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77July 13, 2021 5:22 AM

Totally staged.

by Anonymousreply 78July 13, 2021 5:27 AM

R75 You should continue to film to document. If she tries to falsely accuse you of anything, you will have proof it didn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 79July 13, 2021 5:52 AM

Here is an example of filming false accusations (Mike! Mike! Mike!):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80July 13, 2021 5:59 AM

[quote]I don’t like this. She seems to be mentally ill.

[quote]Nah, she's not mentally ill. Her attitude changed immediately when she was called out.

Every. Single. Time. A Karen does this someone appears in the thread and goes, "Wow, she must have been mentally ill!"

Because for some weird reason it's hard to accept that she just might be racist.

Being mentally ill doesn't make people racist.

Then there's always the posters going, WELL I DIDN'T SEE WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE THIS!?!? as the woman calmly films the other woman making false accusations and twitching on the floor like a toddler but that's another subject.

by Anonymousreply 81July 13, 2021 6:43 AM

I had a new employee who did the same thing as this Karen. I asked her to do something simple, like folding a towel, in a pleasant voice, and all of a sudden she went crazy. She was yelling and screaming, lying on the floor and actually kicking her feet. My neighbors could hear her. She'd hold onto a door handle and drape herself to the floor, still screaming and kicking. I told her to stop several times, and she continued.

Eventually, when i could see that she wouldn't stop, I threw her out of my house. She was still scream-crying, completely out of control in the parking lot, now holding onto the car door handle and again draping herself to the ground. People were coming out of their houses to see what she was doing, but nobody came to her aid. They could see that she was crazy. Everybody just went back inside.

THEN, as I was watching her, she looked around and saw that nobody was watching her or going to come to comfort her, so she picked herself right up and got into her car and drove away. All she wanted was attention, and when she didn't get it, she straightened right up. Except that she was so out of control that she slammed on the gas and hit another car, then drove off. i called the police as a hit and run. When they got there, I told them that she is mentally ill, so that they would go easy on her.

She was completely crazy, and left several messages for me that day, telling me that I'm going to hell. Nice.

As for the woman who was filming, I would film that, too, as evidence. The store cameras will tell what happened in the beginning, and the video will finish the story. Karen is the type to sue over something like this, so I'd want to protect myself. The police will see that Karen was charging at the woman, making the other woman feel as if she was in danger.

by Anonymousreply 82July 13, 2021 7:03 AM

Victoria's Secret is absolute trash, and might as well be sold at Walmart. Not everyone is going to pay for La Perla (really lovely sometimes, but entirely overpriced despite being a luxury brand), but there are definitely alternatives out there.

by Anonymousreply 83July 13, 2021 7:36 AM

I can’t believe this lady has raised over $28,000 already in that gofundme. This seems pretty clearly staged to me. Grifters and cunts.

by Anonymousreply 84July 13, 2021 10:43 AM

Ridiculous r84

by Anonymousreply 85July 13, 2021 10:54 AM

The officers should have charged them both with summary disorderly conduct and be done with it.

by Anonymousreply 86July 13, 2021 11:07 AM

[quote]Because for some weird reason it's hard to accept that she just might be racist.

I'm pretty tired of people appropriating videos showing behavior like this and saying "this is how white women always act, this is how white women got black men killed in the past, with their lies." It's just an excuse for demanding to be entertained by mental illness. This woman has nothing to do with past atrocities, she's mentally ill and a danger to herself and others, but no one wants to talk about that. You don't get social media likes and clicks if you talk about the reality.

[quote]Then there's always the posters going, WELL I DIDN'T SEE WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE THIS!?!?

It's completely normal to want to know what lead up to these videos, especially when we've all seen dozens that were edited so we didn't see the context. The vast majority asking about what happened to lead up to this tantrum aren't asking so they can excuse this woman's behavior. NO ONE is excusing her behavior. People just want more information.

by Anonymousreply 87July 13, 2021 11:28 AM

This woman's mother is not a police officer.

The Twitter attack mob made it up and are still trying to say "well, it could be true, this could be a multi-layered lie to throw us off track." It's ridiculous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88July 13, 2021 11:31 AM

I hate what the world is becoming. The internet is regressing us back to a shame-based culture.

by Anonymousreply 89July 13, 2021 11:36 AM

Kimberly in r88 is clearly lesbyterian.

by Anonymousreply 90July 13, 2021 11:38 AM

You can live pretty well in the Lower East Side these days. No more tenements it seems. Except for the ones preserved by the Tenement Museum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91July 13, 2021 12:46 PM

That Kim Elphick is not the same one as the one in the article posted from twitter. completely different person. Still no idea if her mother is a cop but the picture in the article shows an older heavy set blond woman as Kim Elphick.

by Anonymousreply 92July 13, 2021 1:41 PM

I am going to get dragged for saying this.....

Yes the white chick started it. Yes she's awful. Yes she acted like a complete fool. And yes she should be held accountable for her actions.

But the woman with the phone standing there recording it bears some responsibility also. She was clearly egging her on. She was creating a moment. Walk out of the store. Yes white woman are shit. We have seen this over and over again. Not every situation needs a online social media response. Be the bigger person for once. And maybe not profit with a $30K Go Fund Me. JMO.

by Anonymousreply 93July 13, 2021 2:41 PM

When Karen’s collide . They both bitches . The white one is freaking out because she know the black one is going to post it and it’s gonna go viral and she’s gonna get death threats. What did the black lady do ! I ask this because I’m from Harlem and I know exactly the overt and covert aggressions involved when bitches like this get involved.

by Anonymousreply 94July 13, 2021 2:49 PM

[quote]She was clearly egging her on. She was creating a moment.

Yes, the woman holding the phone is the one that should have walked away! She should have been the bigger person and not recorded it!

Both sides were at fault! We should forgive the mentally ill white women!

by Anonymousreply 95July 13, 2021 2:55 PM

Fuck all the racists saying the woman filming is at all at fault. She's standing there PROTECTING HERSELF by filming. If you can't see that, you're a fucking racist idiot.

by Anonymousreply 96July 13, 2021 2:56 PM

Sisters like schadenfreude too, ya know!

by Anonymousreply 97July 13, 2021 2:58 PM

R94 WHEN KARENS COLLIDE 🤼‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 98July 13, 2021 3:00 PM

[quote]Because for some weird reason it's hard to accept that she just might be racist.

What in the video indicates racism?

by Anonymousreply 99July 13, 2021 3:01 PM

R96 great. Base line name calling. That will get us all somewhere. All I am suggesting is that protecting herself by filming would be better served by also leaving the store. Standing there laughing at the woman as she is freaking out she clearly doesnt seem to fear for her life. And posting it all over social media. Maybe not necessary,

by Anonymousreply 100July 13, 2021 3:03 PM

The irony of people taking on racism while using the word "retard" boggles me. No need to reply. You're blocked, hidden, banished to purgatory. Spend less time judging the actions others & concentrate on your own growth. Good luck.

by Anonymousreply 101July 13, 2021 3:07 PM

[quote]Fuck all the racists saying the woman filming is at all at fault.

If anyone seems like racist in the video, it is the woman filming. Immediately using the word "Karen". Taunting. Laughing.

The woman filming was not actually hit. And for some strange reason she has chosen not to show us what preceded the incident.

She's vile.

by Anonymousreply 102July 13, 2021 3:10 PM

And $30k+ richer, r102

by Anonymousreply 103July 13, 2021 3:12 PM

*Unintelligible Screaming*

by Anonymousreply 104July 13, 2021 3:16 PM

they both are crazy. i'd like to know what prompted the incident. The white girl did give a fine performance. Even my bipolar family member would walk away before throwing a tantrum on the floor.

by Anonymousreply 105July 13, 2021 3:19 PM

R102 - the woman filming is not vile. The other woman had the opportunity to walk away too and NOT throw a tantrum. Good god - that shit was worse than toddlers.

So what if she laughed at the RIDICULOUS made-up drama - she's allowed to do that and really it WAS funny.

No one egged her on - she was just defending herself. If the other woman acted like an adult, nothing would have been posted and it would have received no attention. Besides the other woman called the police on her.

by Anonymousreply 106July 13, 2021 3:34 PM

[quote] No one egged her on - she was just defending herself.

How exactly is filming someone throwing a tantrum “defending herself”? Defending herself from what?

by Anonymousreply 107July 13, 2021 3:36 PM

The crazy white lady has admitted that she reacted that way because she was afraid of losing her job and her apartment if the initial video went viral. She’s a teacher’s assistant. She also has a brother in his 20’s with significant autism, so her fake tantrum is even more insidious.

Still, the camerawoman clearly smelled a payday as evidenced by her posting the videos immediately and starting a GoFundMe for an attorney she doesn’t even need as no charges are going to be filed.

They’re both cunts.

by Anonymousreply 108July 13, 2021 3:40 PM

r107 - accusations from the 'aggrieved' white crazy bitch. That white woman called the police and said she didn't feel safe - FROM WHAT?

Don't be stupid.

by Anonymousreply 109July 13, 2021 3:41 PM

In my experience only white cunts do this kind of wacko behavior.

Superior race, my ass

by Anonymousreply 110July 13, 2021 3:42 PM

[quote] accusations from the 'aggrieved' white crazy bitch. That white woman called the police and said she didn't feel safe - FROM WHAT?

She called the police AFTER she fake-fainted. Had the camera lady just walked away, she wouldn’t need “protection” from any accusations. It’s all stupid, and they’re both con artists.

by Anonymousreply 111July 13, 2021 3:49 PM

Apples and Oranges . World Star is full of videos of black women acting like this. Since all white women are crazy bitches does that mean all black women are feral animals ? I admit I was first entertained when these clips started hitting the internet,since one rarely if ever actually sees people throwing screaming fits (or chairs in restaurants) but now I think its just bullshit and I refuse to click on them. Just another example of the decline of civilized behavior.

by Anonymousreply 112July 13, 2021 3:52 PM

The GoFundMe page for the woman who filmed the video is at $35,197. The goal was $20,000.

I think it’s disgraceful that she’s using this as a money grab. Just my opinion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113July 13, 2021 3:56 PM

They're both awful. Nigerian Muslimah, my ass. Shit, maybe they're in it together.

I reserve judgement until an official explanation of what occurred before off camera.

by Anonymousreply 114July 13, 2021 4:00 PM

[quote]Shit, maybe they're in it together.

You know, it's not a bad theory. I'm suspicious after that "homeless vet" GoFundMe scam

by Anonymousreply 115July 13, 2021 4:09 PM

White bitches be crazy!

by Anonymousreply 116July 13, 2021 4:12 PM

At least it’s not Walmart.

by Anonymousreply 117July 13, 2021 4:18 PM

[quote] That wasn't a panic attack, that wasn't an autistic person, that was a bitch trying to cover for the fact that she tried to hit someone, by very poorly faking a mental breakdown, then following her around the store screaming get away from me.

She tried to knock the phone out of the grifter’s hand. That’s all. She didn’t seem to be faking a breakdown—she seems genuinely unstable. The stupid woman filming could have just put her phone away and ignored the crazy girl, but instead she kept filming it, which only made things worse. If you watch parts 1 and 2, the situation becomes clear as day.

Of course, neither woman comes off looking innocent, but there was no racism involved. Only unfounded accusations of it.

Black & Woke Twitter are having a field day over this, of course.

by Anonymousreply 118July 13, 2021 4:22 PM

[quote] Fuck all the racists saying the woman filming is at all at fault. She's standing there PROTECTING HERSELF by filming.

Okay, so she wants her own evidence. As protection. But WHY POST IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA?

by Anonymousreply 119July 13, 2021 4:27 PM

[quote]The white girl did give a fine performance.

I'm not going to post it because I've gotten threads accidentally deleted before because I posted real names, but on Twitter someone has found an old article from 2013 where the white lady's family was profiled, and her brother is severely autistic and has had several surgeries plus has a colostomy. The white girl has joined forums where people with colostomies meet up and she claims she has one, too, but it appears that's not true.

The impression I got was that she's mimicking her brother's meltdowns and pretending she has the colostomy when it's her brother who does.

People are saying it's proof she's just acting but I think it's indicative of a personality disorder, especially if she's willing to behave this way while being recorded.

by Anonymousreply 120July 13, 2021 4:41 PM

It sounds like a factitious disorder, r120 (a diagnosis which I am morbidly fascinated by)

by Anonymousreply 121July 13, 2021 4:45 PM

And it’s the same girl as in the OP’s video, R120?

by Anonymousreply 122July 13, 2021 5:05 PM

R52 That's Senator Linda Graham to you!

by Anonymousreply 123July 13, 2021 6:25 PM

What's a Muslima doing at Victoria's Secret? Radical Islamists would stone her to death for just looking at the merchandise.

by Anonymousreply 124July 13, 2021 7:08 PM

The ethnic drama queen has banked 45k so far off this alleged trauma

by Anonymousreply 125July 13, 2021 7:17 PM

All the white guilt donation comments are hilarious:

“Amanda Holman donated $25 Please use my money for WHATEVER you want or need right now. If that is a spa day, paying for a nice lunch for yourself or something that is COMPLETELY FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT AND HAPPINESS. This behavior is unacceptable and you deserve to be able to shop in peace and safety like anyone else. I am so sorry that you are experiencing this.”

by Anonymousreply 126July 13, 2021 7:18 PM

In the other thread about this, I wrote that it was clear from the beginning of the recording that Abigail Elphick attempted to assault Ijeoma Ukenta, and that Ijeoma Ukenta should get a lawyer.

Now, let me say this.

The police were called to the store about an incident. We do not know what they were told they were called to investigate. Were they told Abigail attempted to hit Ijeoma Ukenta? Or were they told that there was an argument between two customers?

The police try to separate the parties involved in an incident to get each side's story. That appears was what they were doing. The video was also edited. All of a sudden the video goes from filming the out of control Abigail to Ijeoma Ukenta filming the older officer, who was probably trying to get her side of the story, while his partner got Elphick's. Then Ijeoma Ukenta goes over to continue filming the cop getting Elphick's story. At that point, she should have stopped yelling and going towards Elphick. That's exasperating the situation. Continue filming, but shut up.

What say you, DLers?

by Anonymousreply 127July 13, 2021 7:25 PM

[quote] What say you, DLers?

I say put Abigail and Ijeoma in a fight cage and sell tickets for charity.

by Anonymousreply 128July 13, 2021 7:32 PM

Both of these women are idiots. This is why I'm glad I order merchandise online.

by Anonymousreply 129July 13, 2021 7:48 PM

The woman is a fucking grifter. The hysterical woman is a disordered nutcase. The Internet in general remains THE WORST.

by Anonymousreply 130July 13, 2021 7:50 PM

Ladies shop at La Perla, Walmart broads shop at VS.

by Anonymousreply 131July 13, 2021 7:51 PM

R124, and where exactly do you get your knowledge about what this Muslim woman can or cannot do, and where are the radical Islamists who will stone her to death?

Do they have a booth at the mall? And why are you so ignorant and fucking stupid? I’m gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you most likely believe in Christian sky fairies and have no problem with THAT religion.

by Anonymousreply 132July 13, 2021 7:54 PM

R127 all I know for sure is that like r129 I'm so grateful for online shopping. To use the word du jour I am EXHAUSTED. Exhausted of histrionic screaming meltdowns, people filming and posting every distasteful event they witness, and rude snappish cashiers. Now if you'll excuse me , I have to go place my order for percale bed sheets on Nordstrom.com.

by Anonymousreply 133July 13, 2021 7:55 PM

So Ijeoma Ukenta is a Nigerian Muslim? Her accent is 100 percent American teenager.

by Anonymousreply 134July 13, 2021 8:20 PM

[quote]Black Muslimah Nigerian AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135July 13, 2021 8:23 PM

[quote]In my experience only white cunts do this kind of wacko behavior.

Black women are hands down the WORST people on average to deal with. The men are great.

by Anonymousreply 136July 13, 2021 8:25 PM

R136 is correct. You want to talk about entitlement… wait tables for a group of black women. They like to role play like they’re African Princesses and you’re their servant, then they hardly tip anything or maybe nothing. Oh and you forgot they asked for some Sweet’NLow, go ahead and grab the manager while you grab it because they’re going to ask to talk to them anyway, to discuss your performance.

by Anonymousreply 137July 13, 2021 8:34 PM

The GoFundMe is now just shy of $50,000. She has accumulated almost 2.5 x what she was seeking.

How does GoFundMe work? When people donate, do they pledge that they will donate or is the money amount posted what she’s actually received (via credit cards, etc.) in an account?

by Anonymousreply 138July 13, 2021 8:42 PM

Grifter Cunt

by Anonymousreply 139July 13, 2021 8:43 PM

Yikes! La Perla is UGLY crap that's insanely pricey.

by Anonymousreply 140July 13, 2021 8:45 PM

Good for her. I hope she gets 100k. No wonder black people are fed up. Can you really blame them?

by Anonymousreply 141July 13, 2021 8:48 PM

R141 got dat EBT card

by Anonymousreply 142July 13, 2021 8:50 PM

What even caused all this? Obviously the hysterical woman was being recorded before attempting to knock the phone out of the other lady's hand.

by Anonymousreply 143July 13, 2021 8:59 PM

[quote] The GoFundMe is now just shy of $50,000. She has accumulated almost 2.5 x what she was seeking.

I think the two women were in on it together and are planning to split that money.

by Anonymousreply 144July 13, 2021 9:01 PM

R142 The minstrel show black accent--"dat" for "that," etc.--is pretty vile, don't you think, you racist prick?

by Anonymousreply 145July 13, 2021 9:12 PM

“ That race card got more money on it than a MasterCard.”

Personally, I carry the MasterRace card.

by Anonymousreply 146July 13, 2021 9:12 PM

For a lot of people here, a white person melting down is a sad victim of mental illness, but a black woman behaving the same way is emblematic of her race.

by Anonymousreply 147July 13, 2021 9:15 PM

R147 give it a rest

by Anonymousreply 148July 13, 2021 9:16 PM

comment from the reddit post

For everyone asking, the victim originally had in her tiktok comments on the video how it began before tiktok removed her account

Black lady (victim) was looking at some of the prized free panty options, white girl nudged or pushed her out of the way to look, and then victim said “excuse me I was looking at those still” then crazy blondie got miffed at being called out and started to go to management (which is why at the start she’s standing by the front register counter) and try and get the black lady taken out of the store for “being rude”. Once that happened the black lady hurried to start recording because of the lies and then that’s where we see the video and attempted hitting begin.

by Anonymousreply 149July 13, 2021 9:26 PM

R136 r137 I'm going to have to disagree. I worked in a retro diner in high school and college and while I did see some black women pull the "I need the manager NOW" BS, the only time I witnessed actual screaming rage tantrums were from white men between about 45 and 70. Teenagers were the best behaved oddly enough.

by Anonymousreply 150July 13, 2021 9:29 PM

r150 was going to say something similar (although I worked in retail for many years, but never food service).

White men, and particularly middle to upper class white men, are the most entitled demographic in the general public. (In my experience.)

by Anonymousreply 151July 13, 2021 9:32 PM

Does YouTube give out yearly awards for these types of public meltdown videos?

If they did, this mess would win hands down. These woman are TWO fucking lunatics, they can both share the the nutcase award.

The drama when Karen fell to the ground, was priceless. The Black woman filming is also in the wrong, she could have simply left the store, not taped the fat white chick and came back for her "free panties" when Karen left the store.

btw, it didn't appear VS had any kind of actual security person, if anything like this happened at a Rite-Aid or any other chain store, most stores have a security person.

by Anonymousreply 152July 13, 2021 9:42 PM

“Black woman filming is also in the wrong, she could have simply left the store, not taped the fat white chick and came back for her "free panties" when Karen left the store.”

Why would she have to do that Jim Crow?

by Anonymousreply 153July 13, 2021 9:45 PM

Over $50 grand now!

Anyone interested in partnering up for an "oppression" video and subsequent GoFundMe drive? Profits to be split evenly.

by Anonymousreply 154July 13, 2021 9:49 PM

I thought she did a good job at presenting a psycho bitch meltdown until her Romeo and Juliet dramatic laydown at the end

by Anonymousreply 155July 13, 2021 9:54 PM

[quote] Black lady (victim) was looking at some of the prized free panty options, white girl nudged or pushed her out of the way to look, and then victim said “excuse me I was looking at those still” then crazy blondie got miffed at being called out and started to go to management (which is why at the start she’s standing by the front register counter) and try and get the black lady taken out of the store for “being rude”.

I guarantee it didn’t happen that way. “Excuse me, I was looking at those still”? Sure, Jan. I’m sure she said it exactly like that. They both seem like unstable bitches. I’m starting a GoFundMe for the pain and suffering I’m experiencing after watching this pair of absolute cunts.

by Anonymousreply 156July 13, 2021 9:57 PM

If what R149 posted was indeed the actual scenario that happened, then that was hardly worth getting out one’s phone to video the incident. Talk about a whole lot of nothing. Both women are at fault for all the reasons others have listed on here.

by Anonymousreply 157July 13, 2021 10:09 PM

So very many racists. There was one asshole in this incident and it was the lying cunt we saw on the video. I imagine fuckers like these are why white guys could bomb churches and get away with it. I mean why were those four girls at church anyway when they could've been picking my cotton.

by Anonymousreply 158July 13, 2021 11:11 PM

Some bitch or queen on Twitter wrote that the black woman was simply trying to observe the 6-feet-COVID distance rule and the white girl came too close. Yeah, uh huh.

Whatever misery this black woman experienced at the store (and I don’t think she experienced any at all), it was not worth $50k. There still was no reason to upload all 8 videos to TikTok and YouTube. The white woman is a nutcase. When someone acts like that, you go, “oh, ex-CUSE me” and give them a wide berth. It’s not worth it to do anything. The black woman escalated things, and continued to do so at a profit once it was all over.

[quote] For a lot of people here, a white person melting down is a sad victim of mental illness, but a black woman behaving the same way is emblematic of her race.

When is the last time a lone, mentally ill black woman did something like this? Are there multiple occasions that went viral that I’ve missed? It’s always groups of young black females, fighting in Wendy’s. People on the Internet always say, “How come when the person is white, they get the “mental illness” benefit of the doubt, but when it’s a black person, it’s just assumed they’re an asshole?” Well, show me the videos of obviously mentally ill black people behaving the way the hysterical “Karens” behave. Where are they?

And one last thing, I worked in cust. svc. for over a decade myself, and as R137 said, Black women are “Karens” (in the traditional sense of the term—“I wanna speak to the manager”) just as often as white women.

by Anonymousreply 159July 13, 2021 11:13 PM

[quote] There was one asshole in this incident and it was the lying cunt we saw on the video.

What lie did she tell? And how does anything in the video depict racism?

by Anonymousreply 160July 13, 2021 11:14 PM

I don’t see how race has anything to do with this based on the videos. They just happen to be of different races.

by Anonymousreply 161July 13, 2021 11:18 PM

There is nothing racist going on in the video. If anything, the only person doing anything ‘racial’ is the woman holding the phone. She calls the white girl a “Karen”.

by Anonymousreply 162July 13, 2021 11:27 PM

We really need to know what happened before video 1 and what led to the white woman trying to grab the black woman's phone. She was recording before the tantrum started. There is a big missing piece in this puzzle. Who don't know who was the original aggressor or who instigated the problem or what was said between them that led to the first seconds the black woman chose to share to start her first video.

by Anonymousreply 163July 13, 2021 11:34 PM

My comment about racism was in response to the comments saying they were both cunts. The fact us had the woman filming simply left instead like a good darkie then Harpo the Jolly Whale there would've called the cops cried some crocodile tears and had the filmer arrested.

by Anonymousreply 164July 14, 2021 12:28 AM

[quote]“Black woman filming is also in the wrong, she could have simply left the store, not taped the fat white chick and came back for her "free panties" when Karen left the store.” Why would she have to do that Jim Crow?

Jim Crow? And you know I'm not Black? How about to go suck some cock or troll the porn threads here.

Crazy comes in all sorts of races, ethnicities and religions. I'm sure not going to take the Black woman's side because I'm Black. The Black woman surely noticed the white chick was completely unhinged, the Karen wasn't acting normal and it wasn't funny. Filming the white woman only made her more agitated.

Anyone who has such a bizarre meltdown in public has severe mental health issues, it can't solely be about white privilege. That chick was screaming like she was being stabbed or raped. I'm sure not giving her a pass, but I've seen this level of drama in public, from all races.

Years ago, when cells weren't so prevalent, I was on a line at Walgreens, a white chick had a meltdown because two young Hispanic women put their basket of items on an empty check out counter. We then figured out why, the white chick was an obvious drug addict, likely a crackhead. The white druggie called the Hispanic women "bitches" and other choice words. The Hispanic women had no idea WTF was going on, neither did anyone else on the line, the white woman seemed to have a problem with the basket on the counter!

The drugged white chick, who I might add, was very pregnant and was with a small child, didn't even appear to be on the line. The white chick slurred to the Hispanic women, "You fucking cunts, you didn't even ask if I was finished, you bitches." Finished with what, she wasn't even holding a bag of purchases?! There was nothing on the counter which would have pointed to her paying for any items.

This ranting went on for a few more minutes, until the Hispanic women, and everyone else on that line, me included, got off the line and asked the woman who worked the makeup cash register, to please check us out.

None of us thought it was a good idea to deal with the crackhead. You never know what level of crazy you are dealing with, especially if the unhinged person might have a gun, started punching you or stabbed you. There is nothing to prove by escalating such bullshit, just walk the fuck away.

Why did the Black woman continue filming, because she likely wanted this shit to go viral? Seems that way. Because, Lord knows, every damn person seems to live their life these days via their cell phones and social media. It seems so many people need to have all those 'likes' from anonymous people or else life isn't worth living. Everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame.

Look at that crazy child screaming on plane because she was told she couldn't use her cell. Seriously? That behaviour isn't normal. Does a normal person get so unhinged over their cell, she couldn't keep it shut for the duration of the flight? It's not as if they took her insulin away or something she actually needed for her survival.

by Anonymousreply 165July 14, 2021 12:30 AM

Ok hon.

by Anonymousreply 166July 14, 2021 12:37 AM

[quote] She tried to knock the phone out of the grifter’s hand.

And that would be OK with you, if someone took your phone? Of course not.

As for all the “grifter” comments, nobody is being forced to donate to her. How other people spend their money is none of your business.

by Anonymousreply 167July 14, 2021 12:40 AM

R167 go fuck your father, I’m sure it wouldn’t be the first or last time.

by Anonymousreply 168July 14, 2021 12:57 AM

^Look out, Mary, just got triggered!

by Anonymousreply 169July 14, 2021 12:59 AM

[quote]How other people spend their money is none of your business.

New here, are you?

by Anonymousreply 170July 14, 2021 1:02 AM

R167 Oh, we can't point out when people are grifters now?

by Anonymousreply 171July 14, 2021 1:02 AM

R169 whatever, Precious. We know Daddy porked you.

by Anonymousreply 172July 14, 2021 1:06 AM

That’s one hell of an overreaction from R168, I guess he’s bitter we won’t join in his racist rants like the one below.

[quote] Pushing white folk over the edge in public is a guaranteed payday and bitches needs dey rents.

by Anonymousreply 173July 14, 2021 1:07 AM

R173 Is he the "how do you know I'm not black?" racist troll?

by Anonymousreply 174July 14, 2021 1:08 AM

Twitter is a mess over this. They’ve posted all of her job information, and the school and school district have been flooded with calls today…only they’ve posted the wrong fucking information and it’s spread like wildfire. I couldn’t care less if this bitch gets canceled (and I think the lady video taping should as well), but Twitter is a cesspool.

by Anonymousreply 175July 14, 2021 1:16 AM

R174, no, but he’s given us other gems like this:

[quote] That black, no doubt race-baiting cunt who did this video should die from cancer, what a rancid fucking bitch and sociopath

by Anonymousreply 176July 14, 2021 1:20 AM

R176 who cares what you think? You’re poor.

by Anonymousreply 177July 14, 2021 1:23 AM

R177 How do you know he's poor? Is it your asshole's intuition?

by Anonymousreply 178July 14, 2021 1:26 AM

R178 when is the last time you slept with a black man? Well, tell us Mr. Non-Racist.

by Anonymousreply 179July 14, 2021 1:32 AM

Thank you, R165.

by Anonymousreply 180July 14, 2021 1:34 AM

R179 About a month ago. What is your asshole point?

by Anonymousreply 181July 14, 2021 1:49 AM

R181 sure…

by Anonymousreply 182July 14, 2021 1:51 AM

I bet you two transphobic assholes don’t even support Infant Transitions!!! TransHaters!!!

by Anonymousreply 183July 14, 2021 1:53 AM

This post really exposed the racist underbelly of Data Lounge. Some of you guys are scumbags. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 184July 14, 2021 1:54 AM

R182 It's basically a completely waste of time responding to your posts. You seem to be as dumb as a post.

by Anonymousreply 185July 14, 2021 1:56 AM

R184 lol because we don’t see trashy drama between two skanks as a reason to kickoff the next million man march? People don’t vibe sometimes and it doesn’t have to do with race. The only person alluding to race was the black woman.

by Anonymousreply 186July 14, 2021 1:57 AM

R185 then don’t if you’re so smart

by Anonymousreply 187July 14, 2021 1:57 AM

That's some good shit. I don't think it matters what race that cry baby is, she's an asshole. But her biggest crime is that outfit she though suitable to leave the house in. And then to add insult to injury, she claps those ham hocks in her tantrum. She's another one they need to toss in a rubber room and throw away the key.

by Anonymousreply 188July 14, 2021 2:17 AM

[quote]There was one asshole in this incident and it was the lying cunt we saw on the video. I imagine fuckers like these are why white guys could bomb churches

This is the kind of thing I was talking about before. I'm sick of whiny kids bringing up atrocities real people had to deal with in the past and comparing it to a confrontation in a mall.

Abigail is not responsible for women who lied to get black men lynched, she's not responsible for the 16th Street Baptist Church Bombing, she did not invent Jim Crow, and it is INCREDIBLY offensive of you guys to trivialize the things that happened in the past by comparing them to a mall meltdown over underwear.

by Anonymousreply 189July 14, 2021 4:05 AM

R189 because allowing trivial shit like this to happen allows for the serious events to occur without consequence. It allows prejudice and bigotry to fester, it's why things like the Tulsa massacre aren't more widely known.

by Anonymousreply 190July 14, 2021 4:24 AM

Yeah, no, R190. Nice try, though.

by Anonymousreply 191July 14, 2021 4:41 AM

r184 exposed? Did you follow the threads during the Chauvin trial? I had around 15 rancid trolls blocked.

by Anonymousreply 192July 14, 2021 9:31 AM

[quote]it's why things like the Tulsa massacre aren't more widely known.

No, a lady having a meltdown about panties in a mall is not why things like the Tulsa Massacre weren't more widely known.

by Anonymousreply 193July 14, 2021 9:37 AM

They need to remake Body Snatchers, but this time the aliens only target Karen women, so nobody can tell the difference.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194July 14, 2021 10:40 AM

Watching the whole thing with the sound off makes it look like "Scranton PA Community Theatre Presents: Meltdown At the Mall - A Drama In Three Acts"

by Anonymousreply 195July 14, 2021 10:57 AM

Americans are so anxiety and anger ridden 24 7. And its been this way for a long time. We're almost as fucked up as the Russians , but with a fake veneer of cheeriness and optimism.

by Anonymousreply 196July 14, 2021 11:06 AM

R10 Exactly. These are some of the most revolting cunts on DL. They diagnose everyone with "mental illness". Like that even exists. People have always been fucked up. Even more so now.

by Anonymousreply 197July 14, 2021 11:44 AM

She's up to $75K. Impressive.

by Anonymousreply 198July 14, 2021 12:25 PM

R175 Why would the one recording get canceled, you fucking moron. She gets attacked by this white cunt and deserves to be canceled! Twat brain. Only a female could be that stupid.

by Anonymousreply 199July 14, 2021 12:48 PM

Finally! A thread to unite DL's sexists and racists!

by Anonymousreply 200July 14, 2021 12:58 PM

I still wonder what set off the Karen!

by Anonymousreply 201July 14, 2021 1:07 PM

A 'native woman' in the Short Hills mall.

by Anonymousreply 202July 14, 2021 1:45 PM

The American Race Card—- Don’t leave home without it 💰

by Anonymousreply 203July 14, 2021 3:49 PM

R197 You don't think mental illness exists? Now, THAT is mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 204July 14, 2021 3:58 PM

These tweets have been the most fun I've had online all week. Lest you think I'm a hermit, I have had LOADS of fun off line.

by Anonymousreply 205July 14, 2021 4:01 PM

No one is bringing up that cell phones and literally having an instant camera in your hands is another reason that this bullshit now exists.

Of course, cameras are great in exposing actual heinous crimes, such as George Floyd being murdered by the racist cop. However, nonsense like this Karen's meltdown is something that doesn't need to be recorded.

by Anonymousreply 206July 14, 2021 4:04 PM

R204 Without "mental illness" then your whole identity no longer exists, huh. Trash.

by Anonymousreply 207July 14, 2021 4:06 PM

R207, you’re a bit of a retard, aren’t you. Or do you think mental retardation doesn’t exist, either?

by Anonymousreply 208July 14, 2021 4:08 PM

R206 Years ago, I used to get into shouting matches with people, swearing at them and generally being an ass. But now with cameras on almost every person, I wouldn't dare freak out. If people are too stupid to not know this, they deserve to be canceled.

by Anonymousreply 209July 14, 2021 4:09 PM

R208 I love it when imbeciles/the mentally deficient try to insult adults. You're a moron and too stupid to live.

by Anonymousreply 210July 14, 2021 4:23 PM

My favorite Karen was the one where she's at a Trader Joe's (I think), waiting in a checkout line without a mask on--this was at the height of the pandemic. An employee approaches her to tell her she needs to put on a mask. and the Karen explodes like a charging water buffalo, bellowing that she can't wear a mask because she has "respiratory issues" when it was obvious that with that pair of lungs she could have reached the back row in any opera house in the world.

by Anonymousreply 211July 14, 2021 4:33 PM

Yes, that was at Trader Joe's in North Hollywood . I remember it well because I know the Captain at whom the woman was shrieking. (nicest person ever) It was another customer that initially confronted her about not wearing a mask. Then once the loud squabbling began , TJ's managers intervened, and said if she couldn't wear a mask, she needed to leave BUT they'd be more than happy to have someone shop for her. She just bellowed about her respiratory issues as R211 described.

by Anonymousreply 212July 14, 2021 11:40 PM

She's at $91K

by Anonymousreply 213July 14, 2021 11:41 PM

She raised almost $92,000 now?? ($20,000 goal) That's really grotesque.

I can't help but think of Shamoka Furman, the heroic 🌈 black female security guard at Champlain Towers who lead several residents to safety after the collapse. She sustained minor injuries, her car was destroyed, and like everyone else who escaped that building, she was traumatized by the experience. The security company for which she works has provided no assistance to her.

A resident of the building began a gofundme to help her out, so if nothing else, she can get her car replaced & pay her rent for the next month or so, until she's on her feet. They've raised $5700 in seven days.

Yet, the woman who got into a squabble with a nutjob at a sale table of panties in Victoria's Secrect has raised $92,000. SMDH.

by Anonymousreply 214July 14, 2021 11:47 PM

R212 Good to know I hadn't imagined such an extraordinary Karen performance!

by Anonymousreply 215July 14, 2021 11:52 PM

Well R214, maybe posting the GoFundMe here would help?

by Anonymousreply 216July 14, 2021 11:57 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217July 14, 2021 11:59 PM

That is the kind of person that you give help to ,someone who deserves and needs it not to some grifter , race baiting asshole. Thank you r217 Her story is very touching.

by Anonymousreply 218July 15, 2021 12:07 AM

Post the other girls go fund me if you care so much instead of just trying to further divide people.

by Anonymousreply 219July 15, 2021 12:09 AM

I think it's time for everyone just to calm down and embrace this video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220July 15, 2021 12:13 AM

Wow Shamoka the Champlaine Towers Guard is amazing. I am donatinf. I wish her story was more well-known

by Anonymousreply 221July 15, 2021 1:18 AM

I donated too, thanks R217.

by Anonymousreply 222July 15, 2021 1:33 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223July 15, 2021 1:46 AM

Thank you to the people who posted Shomoka's go fund me. I read her story, and agree that she is amazing. I thought that she deserved more attention that being mentioned 200 replies deep in a Karen thread, so I created a new thread with her gofundme link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224July 15, 2021 2:46 AM

Thank you R224! And thanks to any DLers who donated.

by Anonymousreply 225July 15, 2021 4:46 AM

Oh great another thread populated with racists. Disgusting

by Anonymousreply 226July 15, 2021 6:50 AM

Why can’t white people leave us alone?

by Anonymousreply 227July 15, 2021 6:51 AM

the whole thing is a scam.

An Ukrainian karen and a Nigerian, bitch please it is a SCAM.

by Anonymousreply 228July 15, 2021 7:12 AM

She's hit $100K

by Anonymousreply 229July 15, 2021 2:24 PM

I love when people get jealous of other people's Go Fund Me.

You guys are racist scum. Just like that big fat hog squealing in the video.

by Anonymousreply 230July 15, 2021 2:28 PM

She called the cops and filed a police report. How is it a scam

by Anonymousreply 231July 15, 2021 2:37 PM

She aims to sue the cops

by Anonymousreply 232July 15, 2021 2:38 PM

If she actually is planning to use the gofundme money to hire lawyers to sue the cops, Victoria Secret, the Ukranian women and who knows who else...her 100K will be gone in no time. Lawyers know she has the money and will eat through it. If she has any common sense, she will keep the money and enjoy it and disappear into oblivion. If dumb gullible people want to contribute to a gofundme - they can. The "I put superglue on my hair" lady got hundreds of thousands.

by Anonymousreply 233July 15, 2021 2:44 PM

Imma fittin ta get dat money! Hell yes, Sis!

by Anonymousreply 234July 15, 2021 4:06 PM

I cant be arsed to bother to watch the video,can someone explain exactly how her meltdown was racist ?

by Anonymousreply 235July 15, 2021 5:32 PM

I have no idea how GoFundMe works, do people pledge whatever amount of money they want to give, then the recipient hopes the people who pledged actually send the money?

These days, with so many people low on disposable income, who would give anyone their hard earned money, which now totals $100k, simply because of this absurd incident. Incidents like this occur daily.

It's not as if someone was viciously murdered and their family doesn't have life insurance or extra cash for a wake and burial. Or a kind decent person who was always there for others, suddenly needs extra money to pay for a super expensive surgery.

This incident is very low level and doesn't warrant $100k. Who is stupid enough to contribute to this level of bullshit. There are so many actual worthy causes out there. I'd give to an animal rescue or some wildlife fund before giving to this grifter.

Btw, will this free money be taxed? It should be!

by Anonymousreply 236July 15, 2021 5:38 PM

R236 Only a racist/sexist blind to the intersectionality of oppression in a capitalist patriarchal plantation-system society (AmeriKKKa, to be blunt) would object to extending a helping hand to the terrorized sister.

by Anonymousreply 237July 15, 2021 6:04 PM

She could easily find free legal advice and attorneys who would take her case pro bono. It's a PR gold mine.

The GoFundMe is absurd and distasteful.

We never know today which sassy-rad shit speaker is serious or being funny. R237 did her job too well. For clarification (just in case, because parody today has be sail far out to exceed reality) the USA does not have a "patriarchal plantation-system society." The South did. The South and its infestation in the West and Midwest are at the heart of America's sickness. And "blunt" rhymes with what I suppose R237 is.

by Anonymousreply 238July 15, 2021 6:11 PM

What actually happened to the allegedly injured party in this? Why are we supposed to give her money?

by Anonymousreply 239July 15, 2021 6:12 PM

[quote] I have no idea how GoFundMe works, do people pledge whatever amount of money they want to give, then the recipient hopes the people who pledged actually send the money?

No, r236. When you pledge to GFM, you actually pay the money on credit card, PayPal, etc. When the owner of the GFM cashes out, GFM takes a cut and cuts a check or direct deposits the remainder to the owner. If the owner cancels it or doesn’t cash out within a certain time period (1 year I think) GFM refunds all the donations.

by Anonymousreply 240July 15, 2021 6:20 PM

[quote] I cant be arsed to bother to watch the video,can someone explain exactly how her meltdown was racist ?

It wasn’t. Not explicitly, at least.

by Anonymousreply 241July 15, 2021 6:21 PM

R238 Hey, I was just having a go at parodying a certain kind of hipster-leftie grad-school-seminar tired political jargon (and I don't even disagree with the substance of the politics). You're the one who suggests a word that rhymes with "blunt," a word I wouldn't use even on DL.

by Anonymousreply 242July 15, 2021 6:31 PM

You're too cunty to use the word cunt? What a huge monumental cunt.

by Anonymousreply 243July 15, 2021 8:13 PM

^I'll use the letters POS, though, to apply to you.

by Anonymousreply 244July 15, 2021 8:33 PM

R146🤣😂 Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 245July 15, 2021 9:15 PM

R244 You're a cunt the size of Jupiter.

by Anonymousreply 246July 15, 2021 9:35 PM

R246 Better that than being a smelly old degenerate hosebag like you.

by Anonymousreply 247July 15, 2021 10:04 PM

Ladies calm down, this is a gossip board not the thong section at Victoria Secret!

by Anonymousreply 248July 15, 2021 10:11 PM

Here's a longer version of the racist white bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249July 16, 2021 12:50 AM

America is a crazy fucking place, but that white Bitch was definitely out of line. And all the assholes upset about this black woman getting $100K because this white Bitch harrassed and abused her are the exact same assholes completely fine with the Kardashians reaching billionaire status for doing absolutely NOTHING!

But is mad as hell, because this black woman is about to have a huge financial come up by the generosity of a bunch of kind hearted people.

And stop making excuses for that racist crazy white Bitch! She knew exactly what she was doing, and it was all very strategic. The damsel in distress act is tired old and played out.

by Anonymousreply 250July 16, 2021 1:50 AM

The people asking “what happened before the video?” do the same for police abuse encounters. Newsflash: you don’t take out your phone until something actually happens to record. If this woman had not recorded and posted, no one would have believed her.

by Anonymousreply 251July 16, 2021 1:58 AM

Have any of you tried to read the police report? (It is difficult as the camera is moving around). Both of them admit it "started" over Ms. Utenka asking Ms. Meltdown to move away from her (six feet) at the sales table. And Ms. Meltdown admitted, at the end of the interviews, that she was in the wrong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252July 16, 2021 2:21 AM

There needs to be a Karen rehabilitation center. They need it bad.

These Bitches are way to crazy to be out in society.

by Anonymousreply 253July 16, 2021 2:26 AM

I can't believe people are still talking about this stupid non-event.

by Anonymousreply 254July 16, 2021 3:23 AM

[quote] If this woman had not recorded and posted, no one would have believed her.

I still don’t believe her. She’s a grifter.

by Anonymousreply 255July 16, 2021 4:02 AM

Yes, she’s a grifter not the woman who looked at the floor for a safe place to slowly lay down and claim fainting.

by Anonymousreply 256July 16, 2021 4:08 AM

White assholes will always get sympathy even when they don't deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 257July 16, 2021 4:27 AM

I still think they're both in on it.

by Anonymousreply 258July 16, 2021 9:39 AM

The female screaming in the video R59 posted is something fucking else.

She needs electroshock therapy and LOTS of it.

by Anonymousreply 259July 16, 2021 9:47 AM

I hope this nice woman SUES the SHIT out of every single white scumbag that treated her like shit that day. I hope she wins too, just to watch the racist idiots on here meltdown with envy.

This thread is THE WORST of Celia.

by Anonymousreply 260July 16, 2021 11:03 AM

I don't care what colour this bitch is, she's just pathetic.

Imagine living with a person like this.

by Anonymousreply 261July 16, 2021 12:07 PM

She actually posts regularly on DL. Lately "Meryl is the greatest actress who ever was"

by Anonymousreply 262July 16, 2021 12:10 PM

This is staged. No one would sit in a floor and scream while being filmed if there’s want some collusion. Even the other customers seem barely engaged.

by Anonymousreply 263July 16, 2021 2:06 PM

Ok, assuming this wasn't a set up, if she wasn't recording, what would have happened? Does she have to stand there and be assaulted by this bitch?

It seems to me that these days, recording is the ONLY thing that keeps obnoxious, insufferable cunts of all colors in line.

We're losing - or have lost - the ability to navigate social situations with basic civility. I don't see this improving any time soon. We all have to try to be cool in public. I find myself opting to walk away from challenging situations now.

And, by the way, I doubt the woman being filmed is actually mentally ill. Some primal instinct started flashing 'consequences, consequences' in her brain. If I was her boss, and I saw that? I'd sack her fucking ass. Now her family and friends can see her in all her disgraceful glory. No sympathy.

If the other woman got some $$ out of it, people gave it willingly so more power to her. I could sure use a few grand.

by Anonymousreply 264July 16, 2021 2:46 PM

According to you psychotic cunts of the DL, everyone is mentally ill. Mental illness does NOT exist and neither do you fucks. There are a million of these repulsive white racist cunts around so no way in hell was it a set up. Stupid cunts.

by Anonymousreply 265July 16, 2021 2:49 PM

Mental illness does not exist. This is a new one. Where is it coming from? QAnon?

by Anonymousreply 266July 16, 2021 2:52 PM

And she claims mental illness doesn't exist WHILE using the term "psychotic," which means "serious mental disorder" and was coined, in its modern usage, by people studying mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 267July 16, 2021 3:18 PM

It's the Body Thetans that cause mental illness!

by Anonymousreply 268July 16, 2021 3:43 PM

R267 You're just too smart for the DL, Jabba. Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 269July 16, 2021 3:52 PM

R269 And you're the world's saddest drag act.

by Anonymousreply 270July 16, 2021 4:01 PM

R270 Sure, Jabba.

by Anonymousreply 271July 16, 2021 7:24 PM

R265 Well, your post sure proves otherwise that mental illness doesn't "exist." Make it make sense.

by Anonymousreply 272July 17, 2021 10:14 PM

When she heard they had plenty of crack choices to accommodate everyone's personal needs, she misunderstood what crack they were actually talking about.

by Anonymousreply 273July 17, 2021 10:23 PM

No more donations are being accepted by the “organizer” of the Go Fund Me.

$105,211 is the final total.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274July 17, 2021 10:33 PM

[quote]$105,211 is the final total.

How much of that will she pay in taxes?

by Anonymousreply 275July 18, 2021 11:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!