Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Far-right faked trans spa hoax to incite anti-trans violence

Datalounge fell for this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178September 3, 2021 4:44 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 11, 2021 10:01 AM

T-Obssesives and histrionism, name a more iconic duo.

by Anonymousreply 2July 11, 2021 10:11 AM

So all of those women were in on this conspiracy, even the Asian women asking for refunds? They all left the locker room in their robes.

by Anonymousreply 3July 11, 2021 10:36 AM

So the flasher wasn't trans, just a garden variety pervert using the law to access women?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 11, 2021 10:37 AM

Yaniv is suing a beauty pageant now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 11, 2021 10:40 AM

Far-right faked trans spa hoax

Also Oceana has ALWAYS been at war with Eurasia, not Eastasia.

by Anonymousreply 6July 11, 2021 10:47 AM

Bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 7July 11, 2021 11:12 AM

Damage control. Can’t have people knowing dicks are ok in the girls room.

by Anonymousreply 8July 11, 2021 11:18 AM

Chicks with Dicks, isn't that an 80's band?

by Anonymousreply 9July 11, 2021 11:28 AM

It has all the markings of a clumsy wingnut hoax that our stupid media never fail to fall for. Screaming about protecting children at a spa?

It looks like there was an attempt in 2018 to start shit that went nowhere: a tripadvisor reviewer namebunchofnumbers with no other posting history tried to make a "friendly" trans complaint. I guess they figure now in a post-Jan. 6 world they need violent hysterical behavior to get traction.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 11, 2021 11:36 AM

Another reason to pick one's internet outrages carefully.

by Anonymousreply 11July 11, 2021 11:49 AM

The right wingers and anti trans nuts really went all out on this story, especially on social media, which set off alarm bells for me. The organized protest by the right wing immediately after this unverified and vague story came out just did not seem legitimate. Of course, there's always someone who wants to "counter" the bigots, so there was a confrontation which made the news, which seemed to be the goal of the original right wing protest.

The fact that we never got any new information after the confrontation was another red flag. Usually we'd have more information from news reports or other witnesses by now, but nothing.

We have no idea who the nude person was or if they were trans. There's not even any evidence that this incident happened at all. The person who goes by Precious Child (their band name, apparently) admitted to not being the person at the spa and also said he wasn't trans, but happily took the attention the right wingers were giving him, mostly to troll people.

by Anonymousreply 12July 11, 2021 11:57 AM

No, dumbass R3. There was no trans person there that day. No one flashed a penis.

by Anonymousreply 13July 11, 2021 12:15 PM

Then what were all those women reacting to? I don’t believe the Asian women were acting.

by Anonymousreply 14July 11, 2021 12:17 PM

I love how the trans safety network doesn't allow comments. Really builds a,dialogue.

by Anonymousreply 15July 11, 2021 12:30 PM

R14 they were reacting exactly the way you'd expect them to react to a customer making a complaint, even an obnoxious one. None of the employees saw what supposedly happened, they were taking the complainer at her word and trying to smooth over the situation.

by Anonymousreply 16July 11, 2021 12:34 PM

Hasn’t the transwoman who was there already come forward?

This article seems to be more speculation/opinion then actual facts.

by Anonymousreply 17July 11, 2021 12:39 PM

The law allows penised people to dangle their penises all over the women's section of a spa, OP. There's nothing faked about that and there was no "anti-trans" violence, just some pro-trans yobs physically attacking a woman.

by Anonymousreply 18July 11, 2021 12:42 PM

“That’s how bad transphobia is right now” I love it. So hilarious. I can’t wait for next year and watch every fucking Democrat get crushed in the mid-terms. Sick of you ALL.

by Anonymousreply 19July 11, 2021 1:16 PM

Whether "Precious Child" did expose his penis in the women's dressing room, this has been an interesting display of trans rhetoric.

For a long time, we were told, "Do you honestly believe that a man (male-bodied person) will pretend that he's a woman just to get into women's spaces? Rapists and others like them will just seek women out wherever they can find them - they won't go to the trouble of dressing up as, and pretending to be, women".

Then, on the various threads that there have been on this topic, we were endlessly told that "Precious Child doesn't even identify as a woman! Stop blaming trans people!" But wait - I thought only genuine trans women were going to avail of a system whereby people of either sex can go into the bathroom of the gender with which they identify?

by Anonymousreply 20July 11, 2021 1:29 PM

*whether or not

by Anonymousreply 21July 11, 2021 1:29 PM

I don't know why the trolls like r20 keep pretending like pervy men never go into women's bathrooms or locker rooms. They do it frequently and they don't need to "pretend to be a woman" or "pretend to be trans" to do it. They're called "peeping toms" and they've done it for years.

We don't know who was in the spa. We have no idea. We also have no idea what happened. Your stories about how this was "trans knife crime fetishist Precious Child who was waving his penis at little children" are entirely made up. For all we know it didn't happen, or it was a non-trans man being a perv, or it was a trans person minding their own business and not waving their junk around.

by Anonymousreply 22July 11, 2021 1:35 PM

In the video there was another woman who was asking for her money back and was shaken by it. Also there’s a review of them from 2018 where a transwoman with a dick was there and loudly boasted about all the women she was fucking while talking a shower.

This is an opinion piece.

by Anonymousreply 23July 11, 2021 1:45 PM

Screw the sick T!

by Anonymousreply 24July 11, 2021 1:49 PM

R23, I posted the 2018 review upthread. It was by a namebunchofnumbers with no other posting history.

R17, no. The fascist mob tried to falsely accuse a regular customer of being the subject of the hoax.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 11, 2021 1:59 PM

[quote] [R14] they were reacting exactly the way you'd expect them to react to a customer making a complaint, even an obnoxious one. None of the employees saw what supposedly happened, they were taking the complainer at her word and trying to smooth over the situation.

I’m not talking about how the employees reacted. I’m talking about the groups of women who ran out of the locker room and standing in the lobby in their robes. The Asian woman was getting a refund. There were other Asian women there and Hispanic and white. I don’t think they were all acting and part of this conspiracy.

by Anonymousreply 26July 11, 2021 1:59 PM

Based on the video, it looks like there were 2, maybe 3 people in on it--the woman filming, a woman in a white bathrobe parroting her, and the woman asking for a refund (and she's a maybe because she doesn't verify that it happened, she seems to be asking for a refund because she's taking the complainer seriously). There were not hordes of women running out of the locker room looking upset or frightened, most of the crowd looked confused/curious and many people were arguing with the woman filming about the hateful shit she was saying.

Notably, no one said "I know who she's talking about, that's so-and-so" or anything similar. No one else confirmed that anything of the sort happened.

by Anonymousreply 27July 11, 2021 2:12 PM

R25 so you’re claiming they stated this 3 years ago and recently picked it up again this year?

You’re full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 28July 11, 2021 2:20 PM

R28, no that's not what I said. As if there aren't enough bigots trying this nonsense on their own at any given time. But you'll spew more stupidity just to keep deflecting from the fact that you fell for yet another wingnut hoax.

by Anonymousreply 29July 11, 2021 2:36 PM

Oh, for the love of God, can yet another person shit in my always open mouth???

by Anonymousreply 30July 11, 2021 2:46 PM

Antifa sure thought it was real. They beat up a bunch of Asian protestors last weekend.

by Anonymousreply 31July 11, 2021 2:47 PM

That article proves nothing.

First, it points to the fact that two people got stabbed without pointing out that it was the pro Trans protesters that did the stabbing.

And, it does not prove there was no one exposing their dick that day. Evidently there was.

by Anonymousreply 32July 11, 2021 2:55 PM

Rather or not the person in the room is “really trans” or not is irrelevant. A dick is a dick is a dick, regardless of who has it, and it should not be in a ladies spa.

by Anonymousreply 33July 11, 2021 2:56 PM

"For all we know it didn't happen, or it was a non-trans man being a perv, or it was a trans person minding their own business and not waving their junk around."

Or a transwoman agent provocateur waving their junk around. You forgot the most obvious and likely scenario.

And let me be clear, I do believe 99% of transwomen would want to get in and out of there without incident or being noticed. #notalltrans

by Anonymousreply 34July 11, 2021 3:00 PM

[quote]it was the pro Trans protesters that did the stabbing

Liar. One anti-trans protestor stabbed 2 people--a pro-LGBT protestor and then he mistakenly stabbed his fellow bigot when she was trying to help him up. There's video of him helping her bandage her arm after.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 11, 2021 3:06 PM

The op will telling us antifa doesn’t exist next.

by Anonymousreply 36July 11, 2021 3:07 PM

[quote]#notalltrans

?

by Anonymousreply 37July 11, 2021 3:24 PM

This spa was targeted for a right-wing false flag operation specifically because it's Trans inclusive.

by Anonymousreply 38July 11, 2021 3:59 PM

R38, Sure Jan.

The OP will tell us the GameStop raging tranny was actually a cos right wing provocateur next.

by Anonymousreply 39July 11, 2021 4:09 PM

lol, ridiculous. of course, trans lie and it's eaten right up. It's literally the description of what trans is. And anything that is done by a trans that makes them look bad is no true Scotsman.

by Anonymousreply 40July 11, 2021 4:13 PM

This story never passed the sniff test to me. Something was fishy about several women, their wording, delivery, etc. Some lack an ability known as discernment. These are the same sort who couldn't or can't tell Trump is a lying con artist, or that Covid was a serious threat. Some call it intuition, I don't know what it actually is, but I'm awfully glad I have it. have it.

by Anonymousreply 41July 11, 2021 4:13 PM

I'm glad you have it have it, r41.

by Anonymousreply 42July 11, 2021 4:16 PM

R41 Ha! Thanks x2!

by Anonymousreply 43July 11, 2021 4:31 PM

^ meant for R42

by Anonymousreply 44July 11, 2021 4:33 PM

[quote]Some call it intuition, I don't know what it actually is, but I'm awfully glad I have it. have it.

🙄

by Anonymousreply 45July 11, 2021 4:34 PM

The right wing is actively stoking controversy and divisiveness by lies or amplifying frivolous issues wherever they can.....

by Anonymousreply 46July 11, 2021 4:38 PM

[quote]Some call it intuition, I don't know what it actually is, but I'm awfully glad I have it. have it.

You’re a regular Sylvia Browne.

by Anonymousreply 47July 11, 2021 4:38 PM

[quote]The right wing is actively stoking controversy and divisiveness by lies or amplifying frivolous issues wherever they can..... Don't be naive

[quote]Antifa sure thought it was real. They beat up a bunch of Asian protestors last weekend.

by Anonymousreply 48July 11, 2021 4:41 PM

This is what "Precious Child" wrote on his Instagram:

[quote]i have been called a "vile monster trans" for allegedly using the women's section of a nude spa in Los Angeles. Thankfully, that would be protected under California law.

[quote]The body is not a crime, in any manifestation. We all come from and are made of flesh.

Sounds like Precious Child sure believes he has the right to use the women's section of an LA spa and believes that California law would protect his "right" to do so. He also doesn't understand why all these women are complaining about "flesh". And he posts a creepy video just to show what a creep he is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49July 12, 2021 12:20 AM

R46, the only real lie in all this is the lie that transwomen are women.

by Anonymousreply 50July 12, 2021 12:20 AM

Moron at r41, Wi Spa issued a statement acknowledging that this incident took place and defending its policy of allowing penised people to use the women's section:

[quote]In a statement to Los Angeles about this weekend’s incident, Wi Spa points to California Civil Code 51 (b), which makes discriminating against trans and other gender non-conforming people in business establishments illegal in the state. “Like many other metropolitan areas, Los Angeles contains a transgender population, some of whom enjoy visiting a spa,” the statement goes on. “Wi Spa strives to meet the needs of all its customers.”

by Anonymousreply 51July 12, 2021 12:24 AM

Where in that statement does Wi Spa acknowledge that this incident actually happened?

by Anonymousreply 52July 12, 2021 12:28 AM

The article literally says the Wi Spa made a statement about the incident - unless you are seriously trying to say that they made a statement about a fantasy incident. Surely if it had been a hoax they would have made a statement about how the incident never happened, right? Then they defend their policy of having penised persons in the women's section and acknowledge that's what the law requires of them.

Are you trying to deny that California law allows penised people into the women's section of spas, r52?

by Anonymousreply 53July 12, 2021 12:33 AM

The article also mentions a similar incident in another LA spa last year. Note, this article is very pro-trans. All the pro-trans LA-based media accepts that this incident occurred.

[quote]As it happens, Wi Spa isn’t the only similar space that’s had to balance accommodating both cis customers and trans customers in various stages of their transitions. A rep for Century Day and Night Spa on Olympic Boulevard recalls a similar situation just before the pandemic shut them down in spring 2020 in which a trans woman (“with everything reflected female on her driver’s license”) caused an uproar among cis gender female clients by exposing male genitals in the female pools and lockers. “[She] wouldn’t really use the spas, [she] just sat at the corner of the pool with [her] feet in the water and [her] legs spread or took front-facing showers,” the rep recalls. “People began to feel uncomfortable. It became very disruptive.” When the spa finally confronted her, she was adamant that the spa should attempt to normalize young girls and women viewing male genitalia.

by Anonymousreply 54July 12, 2021 12:36 AM

Here's the LA Times editorial defending the "rights" of penised people to use women's spas. Not only does it acknowledge that the incident took place, it even asserts that women in spas - places where people are semi-naked, sometimes nude - do not have the right to feel comfortable in such an environment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55July 12, 2021 12:40 AM

R40 stfu - you’re so desperate.

by Anonymousreply 56July 12, 2021 12:45 AM

[quote]Here's the LA Times editorial defending the "rights" of penised people to use women's spas.

What about guys who jerk off in public in front of kids—don’t they have rights? A guy at my old gym was busted for masturbating to underage girls in the pool—he was arrested and membership revoked. He has rights just like a man who claims to be a “woman” walking around flacid in front of underage girls. Hard or flacid—men seem to have rights in woman’s spaces.

by Anonymousreply 57July 12, 2021 12:53 AM

maybe r56, but not for trans dick

by Anonymousreply 58July 12, 2021 1:05 AM

R58 if it turns out that this was a hoax (and it is looking that way) then you + the other anti trans obsessive slandered this person, in ways that I’m sure are illegal, and you don’t even have any shame. You should delete your account. It’s unbelievable how none of you can take any responsibility or ownership over your actions and think critically about what you’re doing, you just keep right on at it. In one of the since deleted threads your activities on this site were listed (and it was quite a list) and again you can’t think about changing your attitude.

by Anonymousreply 59July 12, 2021 1:45 AM

I take complete responsibility for my assertion that a man can not become a woman and ownership of my knowledge that penises and or male chromosomes do not belong in sex segregated spaces, especially with nudity.

by Anonymousreply 60July 12, 2021 1:50 AM

So the "it's a hoax!" people are saying that all those women in the steam room who say they witnessed this, including the two 14 year old girls, are actually secret Latino ultra-conservatives from Los Angeles (where, obviously, Latino conservatives simply ABOUND) who all got together before hand to stage this at the spa? Who went to all this trouble to fake this assault, but who didn't even get some guy to stand in as their fake trans woman?

Really?

by Anonymousreply 61July 12, 2021 1:52 AM

HE IS NOT A WOMAN… HE IS A MAN…. HE HAS A PENIS… YOU SIR ARE NOT A REAL MAN… 🤡

by Anonymousreply 62July 12, 2021 1:55 AM

R59 is making shit up. There’s zero proof that this was fake. You’re embarrassing yourself honey.

by Anonymousreply 63July 12, 2021 2:02 AM

R60 you never addressed the slander / libel end of things. Do you take ownership of that? The legal consequences about lying about a private citizen online?

by Anonymousreply 64July 12, 2021 2:08 AM

that he himself put out on line? sure.

by Anonymousreply 65July 12, 2021 2:10 AM

R65 you keep on shirking responsibility bb

by Anonymousreply 66July 12, 2021 2:12 AM

responsibility to who for what? to, you? lol. Either it was the guy who online said it was him so, no slander or it was completely made up with no dick so, no slander or... there was dick in the spa. go spin in a circle to someone else over it. I am supremely confident, based on facts and a gazillion previous situations that 'never happened' that it 'never happened' just like them.

by Anonymousreply 67July 12, 2021 2:16 AM

Libel and slander is harder to prove in the United States than it is anywhere else in the world, r64.

And that is when the person who claims he is being libelled doesn't have a long history of saying this kind of thing is fine and admirable. Precious Child does have a long history of defending tweets.

In other words, r64, there ARE no "legal consequences" for people who call out Precious Child online. After all, PC admitted that he was the one at the spa that day. Unfortunately for you, his (now deleted) tweet was widely screenshot.

by Anonymousreply 68July 12, 2021 2:21 AM

R67 you and the others directly accused this person of inappropriate sexual behaviour around children. You broke the law. You’re being deliberately confusing in what you write and pretending not to understand what I mean in order to avoid dealing with this reality but this is the reality. And the responsibility I mentioned is mainly to yourself but quelle surprise you have no concept of that.

by Anonymousreply 69July 12, 2021 2:22 AM

if taking your dick out unrequested in front of women and children is right, I would rather be wrong.

by Anonymousreply 70July 12, 2021 2:25 AM

What law did r67 break, r69?

Please be specific.

by Anonymousreply 71July 12, 2021 2:26 AM

R70 You go girl!

by Anonymousreply 72July 12, 2021 2:27 AM

“ To establish a defamation claim in California, you must prove four facts:

That someone made a false statement of purported “fact” about you:

That the statement was made (“published”) to a third party;

That the person who made the statement did so negligently, recklessly or intentionally; and,

That as a result of the statement, your reputation was damaged.

California law recognizes two types of defamation: libel and slander. The main difference is whether a defamatory statement was made verbally (constituting slander) or in writing (constituting libel).

by Anonymousreply 73July 12, 2021 2:30 AM

r64 / r67's accusations of "slander" sound oddly similar to Precious Child's own twitter feed....

[By the way, I. M. Cheong has not deleted anything he wrote about Precious, because nothing he said was factually disproved by Precious]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74July 12, 2021 2:31 AM

R74 the only ones making accusations were the anti trans losers saying all sorts of things about an person and an incident that likely never even happened. Do they have no shame?

by Anonymousreply 75July 12, 2021 2:35 AM

r73 / Precious:

Your case would automatically fail on the first and the fourth count you listed.

You have not proven you were not there that day, and there are tweets in which you say that you were indeed there that day. So it fails on the element of "false statement".

You cannot prove that your "reputation was damaged" given the voluminous number of social media messages you have published in the past defending acts similar to trans people sharing single sex spaces. It could be argued that part of your public profile is the DEFENCE of acts such as was purported to have happened at the WiSpa women's steam room.

by Anonymousreply 76July 12, 2021 2:37 AM

R76 I’m not precious but your paranoia is a real tell. I don’t know if precious was there or not but if it turns out that they weren’t then your whole point fails sorry!

by Anonymousreply 77July 12, 2021 2:39 AM

They haven’t proved otherwise. You think they would immediately.

by Anonymousreply 78July 12, 2021 2:41 AM

Ok, whatever you say, r77.

Let's see if Precious publishes proof he wasn't there that day as he promised to do in relation to Cheong's tweet.

My bet is he won't. Ever.

Because he can't.

by Anonymousreply 79July 12, 2021 2:42 AM

R78 I don’t think they’re obligated to answer questions by a nutjob right wing social media crowd.

by Anonymousreply 80July 12, 2021 2:42 AM

You can either disprove the accusation and sue, r80, or you can fail to disprove the accusation, in which case you have to suck up the accusations and move on.

That's the choice. You cannot do both.

by Anonymousreply 81July 12, 2021 2:46 AM

The Republican Party needs to be declared a terrorist organization. I'm serious. Insurrections, colluding with hostile foreign powers, infiltrating peaceful protests with operatives who loot and burn.

And these kind of antics which harm our safety. They know they can't win without chaos. If we don't stop them they'll destroy our country.

'Save America' my ass.

by Anonymousreply 82July 12, 2021 2:46 AM

R81 did you think when you were younger that you were going to grow up to be the type of person accusing strangers online of pedophilia with no proof? Aspirational ;)

by Anonymousreply 83July 12, 2021 2:48 AM

[quote]I don’t think they’re obligated to answer questions by a nutjob right wing social media crowd.

😉

by Anonymousreply 84July 12, 2021 2:49 AM

I believe in helping women who have been sexually assaulted, r83. The women say they were flashed by a man and therefore are claiming they were sexually assaulted.

Precious admitted to being there on twitter, and helped to organise the counter protest in his own defence. Now these women are being discredited as liars in an attempt to shield whomever it was who flashed them in what was supposed to be a protected environment.

Precious tweeted volunteering proof that he was not, in fact there that day, and then failed to provide any.

I think the circumstances here would cause any reasonable person to ask serious questions regarding the who, what, when, where, and why of this case.

by Anonymousreply 85July 12, 2021 2:55 AM

[quote] Precious admitted to being there on twitter,

So everyone keeps saying without providing any proof. Representative of how the entire story has played out. Innuendo, suggestion, speculation and lying.

by Anonymousreply 86July 12, 2021 2:57 AM

[quote]flashed by a man and therefore are claiming they were sexually assaulted

That is sexual assault, yes? They shouldn’t have to claim it—right?

by Anonymousreply 87July 12, 2021 2:58 AM

Flashing someone is sexual assault, yes, r87.

by Anonymousreply 88July 12, 2021 3:00 AM

But it’s not sexual assault if the person being accused wasn’t even there at the time :) then it’s just….a pack of lies 87

by Anonymousreply 89July 12, 2021 3:05 AM

So, are they going to change laws regarding sexual assault with pre-op transwomen (and transmen) walking around nude in male and female locker rooms? I would imagine there’s going to be some caveats made to these laws.

by Anonymousreply 90July 12, 2021 3:06 AM

R90 why would they have to? Nudity isn’t a crime.

by Anonymousreply 91July 12, 2021 3:08 AM

I feel like you’re 12 years old. Are you an adult? ^

by Anonymousreply 92July 12, 2021 3:10 AM

Haha! I knew this was fake! I'm a cis, binary, masc, bi-fluid, registered independent, android user, demi-sexual Sam's Club member, procastibater, ex-Scientoligist JEW-esque QWEEN!

And even I didn't buy that bullshit!

by Anonymousreply 93July 12, 2021 3:10 AM

[quote] I feel like

Groan.

by Anonymousreply 94July 12, 2021 3:18 AM

I think a transwoman’s cock and balls flopping about in a female locker room in front of under age girls would be assault in a normal world, no?

by Anonymousreply 95July 12, 2021 3:19 AM

[quote]Groan

Yas kween.

by Anonymousreply 96July 12, 2021 3:20 AM

[quote] Hoax, suuure.

[quote] When the video first emerged, the narrative was that the woman was a transphobe, it's great that this spa is so inclusive, everyone tripping over themselves to defend the rights of males to expose themselves to kids, saying 'little girls should stop being rude and just not look', etc etc...

[quote]...until they realised everyone was looking at them in horror like woah mate, what the actual FUCK?!

[quote] So then they had to change the narrative, which is now that this woman is a mighty fine actress who managed to get a bunch of other women in on her cunning stunt. I suppose she left that review 3 years ago too, huh? The one that details the same thing happening back then? Planted the seed and waited for the perfect day, three years later, to enact her dastardly plan?

From a UK forum. This poster has the trans activists' number, all right. First the narrative was, THIS NEVER HAPPENS. Then it was, this happens, but girls need to get used to seeing penis, without their consent. Now, it's, this was all staged and it was a hoax.

Trans activists are desperate.

by Anonymousreply 97July 12, 2021 3:24 AM

That white gay man defending that precious person in the video was so symbolic of white gay men’s love for this trans movement.

by Anonymousreply 98July 12, 2021 3:25 AM

[quote] From a UK forum

Lol I’m sure it’s full of reasonable commenters.

by Anonymousreply 99July 12, 2021 3:28 AM

If a penised person were to physically assault someone in this spa, and that person were to become pregnant, are our anti trans trolls insisting on that person carrying the child to term? I need to know how to rate them on the deplorable-o-meter

by Anonymousreply 100July 12, 2021 3:29 AM

[quote] I think a transwoman’s cock and balls flopping about in a female locker room in front of under age girls would be assault in a normal world, no?

But a transwoman is a woman so why wouldn’t she belong in a female locker room? She doesn’t have cock and balls. She has female penis and ovariticles. Maybe if these TERFy women get educated on the matter they wouldn’t get so offended.

by Anonymousreply 101July 12, 2021 3:42 AM

A shenis?

by Anonymousreply 102July 12, 2021 3:44 AM

A lady boner?

by Anonymousreply 103July 12, 2021 3:44 AM

Yes, a shenis. Get used to it, choke on it.

by Anonymousreply 104July 12, 2021 3:45 AM

[quote] If a penised person were to physically assault someone in this spa, and that person were to become pregnant, are our anti trans trolls insisting on that person carrying the child to term? I need to know how to rate them on the deplorable-o-meter

What does this even mean? It reads as if you are anti trans but you are calling others anti trans trolls. Did you anti-anti trans trolls?

by Anonymousreply 105July 12, 2021 3:47 AM

[quote] Yes, a shenis. Get used to it, choke on it.

No.

by Anonymousreply 106July 12, 2021 3:47 AM

Deep throat your lady boner?

by Anonymousreply 107July 12, 2021 3:49 AM

[quote] No.

Who are you to say no?

by Anonymousreply 108July 12, 2021 3:52 AM

Just a cis(t).

by Anonymousreply 109July 12, 2021 3:52 AM

[quote] this woman is a mighty fine actress who managed to get a bunch of other women in on her cunning stunt.

I knew this woman was an actress the first time I saw the video. All the women are actresses. They’re from a comedy troupe. The mustached hipster is an actor too. Bravo, they fooled us all.

by Anonymousreply 110July 12, 2021 3:54 AM

So there IS no such thing as rape, when the act is being done BY a trans person, r108?

I see.

by Anonymousreply 111July 12, 2021 3:55 AM

This isn't the first time women are accused of being right wing monsters after a serious incident. Same thing happened at a woman's prison, where there were sexual assaults and harrassment from a trans inmate, but when they couldn't get help, they took up offers from right wing outlets (and used a Christian law practice). What else were they supposed to do? Same story again when a man went to the YMCA locker room, but it was portrayed as being like some random guy making a right wing statement.... crazy how often the "right" is making multiple women lie about places they are nude...

It's typical in many of these cases, where it's buried as right wing propaganda after the fact, using the same gaslighting techniques. The places where these incidents occur are purposely vague about what happened, because they'll be sued to Hell and back. Even Pink News has slandered women with that very technique ("it wasn't like they claimed/ probably right wing hysteria/ etc"). I've even heard the ballsy claim that Jessica Yaniv is a right wing plant 🙄 how fucking desperate is that? The labour party allowed a trans members rapist father participate, all in the name of "inclusiveness", but you know, probably another "right wing plant".

Knowing the pattern, I'm not interested in a back and forth with OP. It's pointless -- however, they're playing with fire. There's only so long they can get away with it. Wait until there's too many cases to deny. UK learned the same lesson about covering up crimes to look accepting, but the lid was blown off that negligence to protect women as well. OP is no better than Qanon members, ready to believe in crazy, well organized conspiracies.

by Anonymousreply 112July 12, 2021 3:58 AM

Women can’t rape other women. You know that.

by Anonymousreply 113July 12, 2021 3:58 AM

R113 yes, intelligent women are well aware that's where this shit is heading. No need to rub it in.

by Anonymousreply 114July 12, 2021 4:01 AM

It was not a hoax.

by Anonymousreply 115July 12, 2021 4:04 AM

It was a hoax.

by Anonymousreply 116July 12, 2021 4:07 AM

[quote]The law allows penised people to dangle their penises all over the women's section of a spa, OP.

I think women should sue for discrimination on the basis of sex while they can - in a few years there may not be any mention of 'sex' left in any law, it'll be only 'gender'. and self-id.

by Anonymousreply 117July 12, 2021 4:07 AM

bloop

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118July 12, 2021 4:09 AM

At this point we may never know.

It's like Schrödinger's Tranny.

by Anonymousreply 119July 12, 2021 4:14 AM

Thank you, r118. There it is - I knew I'd seen it making the rounds. Now I've screenshot it myself so I have a permanent copy.

r86, this one's for you. Better luck next time.

by Anonymousreply 120July 12, 2021 4:14 AM

r119 I just laughed out so loudly at that, I woke up my poor dog.

by Anonymousreply 121July 12, 2021 4:15 AM

R120 I don’t think that necessarily counts as an admission - I looked at the way Precious was replying and I think this was just said to spite that person. Who says ‘better luck next time’ anyway?

by Anonymousreply 122July 12, 2021 4:16 AM

and for the record, 3ven if precious is falsely inserting himself in this, I say NO penised (at any time in his life) person should be in the women's spa etc

by Anonymousreply 123July 12, 2021 4:16 AM

R123 well thankfully the anti discrimination laws don’t care what you think x

by Anonymousreply 124July 12, 2021 4:17 AM

yet r124

by Anonymousreply 125July 12, 2021 4:18 AM

R125 not changing - world is moving forwards not backwards i.e. away from you.

by Anonymousreply 126July 12, 2021 4:23 AM

r122, What you may think of it, and what a court could be convinced to think of it (especially given the wider context and circumstances) are two very different things.

by Anonymousreply 127July 12, 2021 4:23 AM

R53-R55, none of those statements or articles independently confirmed the incident happened as described on the video. They are responding to what they woman was saying in the video--that's not the same as verifying she was telling the truth.

by Anonymousreply 128July 12, 2021 4:24 AM

The author of the article brings up a couple of interesting points, but the "evidence" he presents is just as sketchy as the original video, if not more so.

He insinuates that because the original uploader's Instagram account is full of Christian memes, that makes it less believable.

Fair enough, but then doesn't the fact that he's a trans activist, writing for a pro-trans LGBT site make his claims less believable as well?

He cites "anonymous sources within the LAPD". He provides no actual quotes from these alleged "anonymous sources", and no description of how they are involved in this. We are just expected to take his obviously biased word for it. Also, what does the LAPD have to do with the incident anyway, since no crime was committed? The current state law mandates that businesses must allow self-identifying trans people to use the facilities consistent with their professed gender, so why would the LAPD be involved, and conducting some "investigation"? For what? Why would they waste valuable police resources investigating a non-crime?

He says that "most of the transgender clients are known to the spa staff". OK, but "most" doesn't mean "all".

He says that the fact that the alleged trans person doesn't appear on the video is further evidence that it's a hoax. Uh yeah, because the person was NAKED. You can't go in an area where people are naked and start filming them, you'd get arrested. Stupid, stupid argument.

He claims that nobody else other than the original uploader has come forward, yet fails to acknowledge that there are other customers in the video asking for their money back because of the offending she-schlong. (Also, two days after the "hoax" article came out, a young Latina mother, who was there with her 6-year-old daughter, has recounted her version of the events, acknowledging that there was a naked person with a dick and balls hanging out in the women's area, so there you have it.)

He makes no mention of any efforts he may have made to speak to the woman who filmed the video...because he clearly made no effort. He's content to declare the whole thing a hoax without even bothering to hear her side of the story.

He then goes on to state how the video and the story was picked up and publicized by all the usual far-right, alt-right, anti-trans, and TERF sites and organizations.

What's funny, though, is how his completely biased, poorly-thought-out piece was likewise picked up by all the usual LGBTQIAA+++ organizations and sites, who are now disseminating this "may have been a hoax" storyline as if it's the Gospel Truth: The Daily Beast, The Advocate, Slate, the Independent, marysue.com, etc. etc. Mission Accomplished.

He also recounts the violence that occurred at the competing protests. Strangely, though, anybody who reads his account would come away thinking that it was only the far-right, anti-trans protestors who were violent. He makes no mention of the violence perpetrated by the pro-trans protestors. It's like he's not even trying.

I don't know whether or not this incident was staged or not. I'm certainly open to the possibility. I would need somebody to do some actual, objective journalism before I come to that conclusion, though. This trash "article" certainly isn't that.

by Anonymousreply 129July 12, 2021 4:33 AM

R127 given that there have been reports that the police think this was a hoax I doubt any court will be investigating Precious, the other woman however, who knows. Wasting police time is a crime non?

by Anonymousreply 130July 12, 2021 4:33 AM

Reports from who R130? Penis news? Does forgetting to dilate always turn you into a batshit crazy liar? Take a break and flick that pleasant planters mr. peanut clit!

by Anonymousreply 131July 12, 2021 4:44 AM

r130, the discussion that was in reply to was the pro-Precious poster above who is claiming that anyone who asks if Precious was the person who flashed the girls is guilty of libel (they said 'slander' because they are that clueless, but nevertheless) and that they will be able to sue. My point is that Precious might have serious difficulty convincing any court that he was libelled.

Also, r130, r129's excellent post rightly mentions that it is highly unlikely the police could have made any statement about this, on or off the record, since according to CA law a man exposing himself is legal if he claims to be a women, and there has been no crime committed here. This means there is no investigation by the police, and therefore, can not be any informed comment from them on it.

by Anonymousreply 132July 12, 2021 4:46 AM

R132 you’re missing the point. This was made up - the only criminality here is on the part of the woman who made the video. Recording in a lockerroom where children are present is I’m sure a crime of some description :)

by Anonymousreply 133July 12, 2021 4:48 AM

Nice try R133 but your DARVO act doesn’t work around here.

by Anonymousreply 134July 12, 2021 4:51 AM

People need to stop lying about what happened in the video and who has come forward. ONE person can be seen on the video asking for a refund and it's not at all clear whether she saw what happened or if she's doing so in response to the recorder's account of things. The person recording is the only one who claims to have seen what happened. There is another person in the video (the voice mostly comes from behind) parroting her, but unless I missed it it's not clear whether she also claims to have seen it or if she's just agreeing with the recorder's outrage over it. Everyone else in the video who is not an employee is just looking on, and several of them are pushing back at what the recorder is saying. No one else has come forward since to corroborate this incident.

The woman who (anonymously) came forward with a story about her 6 year old is talking about a totally different day and incident, in which she claims she had her 6 year old naked in a hot tub with a bunch of strangers and was upset when "a person with a penis and beard accompanied by a couple of tattooed lesbians" joined them.

by Anonymousreply 135July 12, 2021 4:56 AM

R133 where's the recording of children in the locker room?

by Anonymousreply 136July 12, 2021 4:59 AM

There is none, r136.

r133 is lying to as part of his DARVO (an acronym for "deny, attack, and reverse victim and offender") act.

by Anonymousreply 137July 12, 2021 5:03 AM

[quote] The current state law mandates that businesses must allow self-identifying trans people to use the facilities consistent with their professed gender

"If the law supposes that, the law is a ass — a idiot. If that's the eye of the law, the law is a bachelor; and the worst I wish the law is, that his eye may be opened by experience — by experience.”

by Anonymousreply 138July 12, 2021 5:09 AM

Trans always lie. Period. They cannot be trusted.

This hilarious attempt to push a fake meme that this was some hoax is just another trick.

There are no police sources that doubt this woman and the other woman asking for a refund and clearly spelling out why she was asking for it.

Fuck all the perves who think this is acceptable conduct in front of naked women and young girls.

Men - both gay and straight - need to come off the sidelines and join this fight. Do you think those antifa assholes would have done this to a group of men. They may have tried but they would have had a real fight on their hands.

Women, arm yourselves with skateboards.

by Anonymousreply 139July 12, 2021 5:15 AM

Imagine being on the side of a group thats wants normalise adult dicks around kids.

Fuck off pedo-pushing trans loon.

by Anonymousreply 140July 12, 2021 5:32 AM

At this point I don't know which side the provocateur was on, don't care.

NEXT!

by Anonymousreply 141July 12, 2021 5:35 AM

R139, many gay men may still be on the sidelines but there are also plenty who are transgenderism's most important defenders, e.g. Benjamin Cohen (owner of PinkNews) or the guy in the white t-shirt in the original video.

by Anonymousreply 142July 12, 2021 11:10 AM

[quote]Precious admitted to being there on twitter

His pinned tweet specifically says he wasn't.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143July 12, 2021 11:25 AM

R135, Wi Spa has not come forward to say this is a hoax. In fact, no one who was at the spa that day, whether in the video or not, has come forward to say this was a hoax.

by Anonymousreply 144July 12, 2021 11:30 AM

R130, there are no reports that the police believe this incident was a hoax. The people claiming that are lying. What do the police have to do with it anyway? Did someone call them?

by Anonymousreply 145July 12, 2021 11:32 AM

Sorry, it's not their pinned tweet, but it is the tweet I linked at r143.

by Anonymousreply 146July 12, 2021 11:34 AM

The only thing more irritating than self-righteous trannies are self-righteous Karens.

by Anonymousreply 147July 12, 2021 3:08 PM

I’m BOTH R147. Too that cuntface!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148July 12, 2021 5:16 PM

This debunking will be soon debunked.

by Anonymousreply 149July 12, 2021 6:32 PM

Violence outside the spa today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150July 18, 2021 7:28 AM

Andy Ngô @MrAndyNgo

A person on the antifa side was hit with an impact munition from police at the violent WiSpa protest in Los Angeles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151July 18, 2021 9:18 AM

Are you saying antifa is real, r151? We keep being told they're a republican myth.

by Anonymousreply 152July 18, 2021 9:45 AM

R152, sometimes it's real but totally benign ("OMG, how can you oppose Antifa? It literally means anti-fascist!") and other times it's a Republican myth ("If Antifa is a real organization, then who's their president? Where's their website? Where are their headquarters?")

by Anonymousreply 153July 18, 2021 10:46 AM

Jesus, of course Antifa is real, in that there are numerous isolated groups of ppl organized to show up with each other at protests, who identify themselves to each other as anti fascist. They’re just buds, who agree with each other politically.

But in aid of their ideology (whatever it may be) they are willing to use violence to threaten others, mess other ppl up, and to defend themselves physically. They come with weapons, and they wear protective gear. And each little group is organized, in the sense that they plan to arrive at x time and target x people. Look at the spa protest video.

But there's no over arching national or statewide organization of Antifa. There’s no leader. There’s no website. It’s by word of text.

by Anonymousreply 154July 18, 2021 10:06 PM

One of the witnesses from that night at the spa went online to say this was absolutely NOT a hoax

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155July 19, 2021 2:47 AM

The witness from r155 has now posted video of himself at the desk next to the woman who complained.

He has stated he was there, has also given his name and provided video to prove he was there, and he says it is absolutely no hoax and that multiple women there were upset about it.

So, in other words, the "It's A HOAX" trans activists are lying. Again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156July 19, 2021 2:55 AM

TRAs always lie.

About everything.

From Stonewall to "transgender women have been competing in sports for decades with no negative consequences" to there are no differences between transwomen and women.

by Anonymousreply 157July 19, 2021 2:58 AM

Certainly seems that way, r157.

So much of what the T activists claim on so many different subjects turns out to be untrue, it's genuinely amazing.

by Anonymousreply 158July 19, 2021 3:04 AM

Mr Kelley is brave. The thugs will now try to have him fired from his job, threaten his family, and Arquette will be silent in his defense.

by Anonymousreply 159July 19, 2021 3:07 AM

Op Your fat lying whore.

by Anonymousreply 160July 19, 2021 3:09 AM

Exactly, r159. But Mr. Kelley is a lawyer who specializes in "internet law", so the Transtapo ought to tread very, very carefully with him.

He's not backing down but adding more detail and an additional video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161July 19, 2021 3:13 AM

[quote] He has stated he was there

And u should believe this because? Twitter = Pizzagate

by Anonymousreply 162July 19, 2021 4:05 AM

R162 Oh fuck off. It happened, Nobody wants to see trannys cock.

by Anonymousreply 163July 19, 2021 4:06 AM

Patricia Arquette calls Alexis her sister, but Alexis never transitioned and lived his final years identified as male and ditched the drag. When he died David and his brother Richmond referred to Alexis as their brother. Patricia and rosanna called Alexis their sister which makes me wonder how close they really were with Alexis.

by Anonymousreply 164July 19, 2021 3:44 PM

But he didn’t see the trans person? So it’s not a confirmation that there was a trans person there or not rather that it’s just a supporting evidence that the women were screaming?

by Anonymousreply 165July 19, 2021 11:09 PM

Can’t the spa confirm check ins?

by Anonymousreply 166July 19, 2021 11:12 PM

He saw a bunch of women and a child running out of the women’s locker room screaming and only wearing robes and towels. They “claimed” there was a man in there and wanted to get refunds. But that doesn’t prove anything. Maybe they were all part of a comedy troupe or something since their acting was so good. They were really committed to the bit, even had the right costumes of robes and towels and slippers. How long do you think they rehearsed it?

by Anonymousreply 167July 20, 2021 12:57 AM

It’s amazing. They just keep saying things. And hope by saying it enough times, that it becomes truth. And you’re transphobic if you state that it’s not true.

Like Marsha P Johnson threw the first brick. We all know that’s not true. But say that on any Gen Z queer page, and you’ll be swarmed by hundreds of activists calling you a TERF.

The latest I saw was that 40% of drag queens are trans. I’m like, I dunno. That’s a lot of gay erasure. But god forbid you question it.

by Anonymousreply 168July 20, 2021 2:14 AM

Um, how about 100% of drag queens are trans. They wouldn’t be wearing women’s clothes if they weren’t trans or non-binary, hunty. Why are you so afraid of trans fierceness?

by Anonymousreply 169July 20, 2021 3:43 AM

Trans fierceness? Take your meds.

I've never seen so many people so traumatized by words.

by Anonymousreply 170July 20, 2021 5:45 AM

R169 making my point for me.

by Anonymousreply 171July 20, 2021 12:16 PM

Hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 172July 24, 2021 6:05 PM

The pervert was charged. So much for it being a “hoax”

by Anonymousreply 173September 2, 2021 5:47 PM

Sex offending suspect claims transgender harassment in Wi Spa case

n June, a group of women complained that a person who identified as female exposed their penis at the Wi Spa in Los Angeles. The incident led to months of sometimes violent protests, with media outlets declaring it an example of bias against the transgendered, or even that it didn’t happen. Slate said it was a “transphobic hoax.”

But on Monday, charges of indecent exposure were discreetly filed against a serial sex offender for the Wi Spa incident, following an investigation by the Los Angeles Police Department.

Sources with knowledge of the case but not authorized to speak publicly say four women and a minor girl came forward to allege that Darren Agee Merager was partially erect in the women’s section of Wi Spa. Besides being a suspect in this case, Merager is facing multiple felony charges of indecent exposure over a separate incident in Los Angeles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174September 2, 2021 5:50 PM

The end of the story for archival purposes.

𝗢𝗻 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝘅 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗶 𝗦𝗽𝗮 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁, 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁.

Link to the new thread discussing the pervert's arrest

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175September 3, 2021 4:34 AM

Just because he was charged doesn’t mean it was a hoax. OJ Simpson, Amanda Knocks, and cuntless others were charged with stuff they didn’t do.

by Anonymousreply 176September 3, 2021 4:38 AM

[quote]OJ Simpson, Amanda Knocks, and cuntless others

This suspect is certainly cuntless.

by Anonymousreply 177September 3, 2021 4:43 AM

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!

Keep it up you fucking fools. The backlash is going to be epic.

by Anonymousreply 178September 3, 2021 4:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!