Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mary Trump thinks Ivanka's more likely to flip on the Trump Org than Weisselberg

Well. This is an almost too good to be true scenario. Molly Jong-Fast was taken aback. But Vanky's been observing and learning at daddy's feet for the better part of four decades. She can legitimately ask herself "What would daddy do?" and only come to one logical conclusion.

[Quote]Both Ivanka and Weisselberg benefited from a similar perk, if that indictment by Manhattan prosecutors and reporting from The New York Times are to be believed. Both were officers of the Trump Organization and simultaneously were consultants for the company, too. It’s an arrangement that appears designed to shield all parties involved from paying taxes—and could open Ivanka up to tax fraud charges, just like her dad’s CFO.

[Quote]"She’s much less likely to stay loyal than Allen Weisselberg,” says Mary Trump, the member of the family who has famously turned on the clan.

[Quote]“But Allen had a pretty cushy gig where he was. And I think kind of in the grand scheme of things, as counterintuitive as this might sound, I think Ivanka has, one, more to lose and, two, more to hang onto. Her husband’s family is legitimately very wealthy,” Mary Trump answers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143December 2, 2022 3:52 AM

If trump sexual abused her, I can see this as payback

And if you think children that are abuse automatically disown their parent (s) think again

It happened in my own family and I saw this behavior with my own eyes

by Anonymousreply 1July 7, 2021 12:31 AM

Ivanka's French counterpart, Marine Le Pen, publicly distanced herself from her fascist father to advance her own political career.

by Anonymousreply 2July 7, 2021 12:39 AM

Whatever she does, I just hope she and her hubby are never allowed back in mainstream society again. They're fascists who should be banished in ignominy forever.

by Anonymousreply 3July 7, 2021 12:49 AM

It's every rich wingnut's nightmare: forced to live among the people they pretend to love so much.

by Anonymousreply 4July 7, 2021 12:57 AM

An excellent point, r1. Mary's rationale (nothing to gain by sticking with pops, a lot to lose), while it made sense seemed skimpy. It seem like the transcript got cut off.

If there's anyone in the family who would sense there was molestation of some sort, it would be Mary the Ph.D. clinical psychologist. She's 16 years older than Ivanka and started her graduate studies at Adelphi when Ivanka was eight. She was in the area for family get-togethers and could observe Ivanka and Donald interact through puberty and beyond. She may have heard rumors. Who knows? Either way it's not something she could ever discuss or print. Only Mary's therapist knows.

by Anonymousreply 5July 7, 2021 1:01 AM

Is Mary the one with confessed mental issues?

by Anonymousreply 6July 7, 2021 1:04 AM

I don't think anyone in or around the Trump family has ever admitted mental issues, despite ample evidence to the contrary. Don Jr. and the Gargoyle -- case in point.

Mary's, father Fred Jr., died from alcoholism-related complications. Maybe you're thinking of the story she told in the book of being introduced to Melania. Donald, introduced her as his niece "the one who had had drug problems." A total fabrication to diminish her in Melania's widened eyes.

by Anonymousreply 7July 7, 2021 1:13 AM

Whatever mental issues she might have (and I doubt she has any) pale in comparison to those of the people still trolling for Trump. Like R6, for instance.

by Anonymousreply 8July 7, 2021 1:42 AM

She's a very stable genius r6.

by Anonymousreply 9July 7, 2021 1:50 AM

I think it's interesting that both Mary Trump and Dr. Bandy Lee have refrained from making public comments about the blatantly incestuous nature of Donald's relationship with Ivanka. I don't think it's because they haven't noticed. I think it's purely professional discretion. Also, they know that if it's really that way, Ivanka has probably gnarled herself in so many ways in order to cope with it that if it was publicly acknowledged before she was ready to deal with it, she'd decompensate, with ugly consequences.

by Anonymousreply 10July 7, 2021 1:50 AM

Maybe ghosting is a process? First, the Kushners distance themselves...

[Quote]The sources noted Ivanka Trump and Kushner were not around former President Trump's Mar-a-Lago club as often as they were in the past.

[Quote]They weren't around for the usual spring and summer events at Mar-a-Lago," one clubgoer and family friend told the outlet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 7, 2021 1:51 AM

It's very interesting - would she go to jail for her dad? It's obviously his idea.

by Anonymousreply 12July 7, 2021 1:54 AM

I think Dad's idea was Don Jr. takes the fall. It would be hilarious if it was princess instead.

by Anonymousreply 13July 7, 2021 1:58 AM

Ivanka would absolutely turn on Trump but if I had to bet, I’d say he’d turn on her (or the boys) first. With no hesitation.

No honor among thieves.

by Anonymousreply 14July 7, 2021 1:59 AM

Oh, please.

Just stop this wishful thinking now, she is never going to grass on her daddy.

by Anonymousreply 15July 7, 2021 2:38 AM

Flip on the “Trump Org”? I think Mary Trump means Ivanka would flip on her father, OP.

by Anonymousreply 16July 7, 2021 2:41 AM

Jared will see to it. There is no way Jared, who made a huge fortune while working at the White House, would allow Ivanka or himself to take a hit for Trump. They will do a deal and sell him out in a heartbeat. Once he went to Mar A Lago, they started distancing themselves from his lunatic ravings. So it already started. Ivanka KUSHNER will never go to prison for her father. She will do a deal, plead it out, pay a fine, and be on probation. Watch. Her brothers will twist in the wind and she has no fucks to give.

by Anonymousreply 17July 7, 2021 2:48 AM

More importantly, r17, they started leaking stories about their separation from the old bastard slipping into full blown dementia. They ain't going down without a big, really big fight. It will be brutal ... and of course enormously fun for the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 18July 7, 2021 2:54 AM

My prediction?

She will turn on [italic] both [/italic] brothers in return for a lighter sentence.

There’ll then be a two man race to see which brother secures the only remaining deal for turning in dad.

by Anonymousreply 19July 7, 2021 3:02 AM

Drip, drip, drip. Ivanka, then Junior, then Eric, and then Trump in the SDNY crosshairs.

by Anonymousreply 20July 7, 2021 3:09 AM

I'm popping popcorn, waiting for the wails of "But I can't go to jaIl! I have CHILDREN!!!"

by Anonymousreply 21July 7, 2021 3:26 AM

I just hope that Ivanka Trump is reduced to buying from the Ivanka Trump clothing line at Marshall’s

by Anonymousreply 22July 7, 2021 3:38 AM

For the first time ever, I want Donald Trump to live. I want to see how this plays out.

by Anonymousreply 23July 7, 2021 3:40 AM

Ivanka considering her options...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 7, 2021 3:45 AM

It would be hot to see Ivanka in handcuff doing the perp walk.

by Anonymousreply 25July 7, 2021 3:49 AM

Mary Trump sounds like a professional conspiracy theorist paid by the media due to her last name. She had little contact with Donald Trumps family during her life. Moved away. She only surfaces during his administration with a book deal. Dishing on the family. Yeah I’m sure she has the whole story. I doubt anyone will flip. Sounds like wishful thinking.

by Anonymousreply 26July 7, 2021 4:54 AM

I think she generally cares for, and will protect her kids. But if she flips on her father, the crazy groups like Proud Boys will issue a death warrant in her name.

by Anonymousreply 27July 7, 2021 5:34 AM

None of the Trump kids think it’s worth it to go to prison to protect their father. Mary Trump might not know exactly what they’re thinking of doing at this very moment, but she knows enough about the family dynamics to make a good guess. Michael Cohen has said the exact same thing, and he DID have close contact with all of the players in recent years.

So take a seat, R26.

by Anonymousreply 28July 7, 2021 6:46 AM

Why would anyone be loyal to Donald Trump? Serious question.

by Anonymousreply 29July 7, 2021 6:48 AM

No way. None of those kids are going to risk loosing their inheritance when daddy is in the sunset of his life. If she waited this long, she ain’t throwing in the towel now.

by Anonymousreply 30July 7, 2021 6:59 AM

What inheritance, R30? Trump is going to lose it all.

by Anonymousreply 31July 7, 2021 7:11 AM

Even if found guilty, I doubt djt will ever be incarcerated.

by Anonymousreply 32July 7, 2021 10:08 AM

I do not see it happening.

by Anonymousreply 33July 7, 2021 10:42 AM

I'm waiting for all the serious charges to be dropped because of various legal reasons with big words and Latin terms we don't understand.

Then they'll get some fine/slap on wrist, Cy Vance's case will fall apart and they'll be a new DA who will "bring charges in the future". They'll levy a big fine, which won't be paid, but will look good on paper. We'll be living in a fascist state by then, fighting for our lives and we won't have the same level of venom for these pigs because we'll be in survival mode.

by Anonymousreply 34July 7, 2021 10:47 AM

I wish people would leave them out of the news unless/until they are shipped off to their fancy Mar-a-Lago-style country club jails. (Won't happen; they're too rich and connected.)

These people are prasites who feed off public attention. As long as they are getting attention, they maintain currency and they can capitalize on their names. We should all just stop talking about them unless they are being punished for their crimes.

by Anonymousreply 35July 7, 2021 10:56 AM

SDNY should make a deal with the trumps that they have to exile themselves permanently to Siberia.

by Anonymousreply 36July 7, 2021 11:33 AM

R36 They'd never make such a deal. Trump is like Tony Soprano; part of his motivation is money but the greater part of it is dominating other people and especially systems that are bigger than he is. Scamming people and getting away with crime is the source of his self-satisfaction.

His kids are acculturated to their father's way of life. They may not have exactly the same psychotic pathology that he does but they can only think to follow his lead.

You would think by their forties that at least one of his children would have broken off from their dad being the central identity of their lives, but they still all exist to proselytize for the cause of his ego. Not only has he scammed corporations, banks, governments and a huge share of the populace, but he also completely dominates the worldviews of all his children. Ivanka wants to serve him and to be him; Don and Eric want to be good enough for him; Tiffany wants to be better than shameful to him. I do hope Barron is intellectually disabled with a mental capacity too small to have been sucked into their sick social structure. I have a feeling he may end up being the worst of them, having heard those secret tapes of his mother.

by Anonymousreply 37July 7, 2021 11:43 AM

“We now bring you back to our Lifetime Original movie… the Little Insurrectionist…”

by Anonymousreply 38July 7, 2021 11:48 AM

Interesting piece on what might be next for daddy's little girl...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39July 7, 2021 11:53 AM

Remember when she slapped his groping paws away from her titties in front of God and everyone at the RNC? It's the only time I ever felt sorry for her

by Anonymousreply 40July 7, 2021 11:56 AM

If she is truly a victim of incest I do feel sorry for her to a point. As a wealthy 40 year old mother of three she has has plenty of resources to fix any childhood trauma and an obligation to those kids to break a horrible cycle. On the other hand being a trump she might not have a problem with it

by Anonymousreply 41July 7, 2021 12:18 PM

Ivanka is Icarus. She strapped on those waxy wings and took off for the Sun just because it was in view. Couldn't resist.

The longer the devastation of her father's administration went on, the harder she tried to play both sides, claiming publicly that she was an altruist and doing every dirty deed her dad sent her to do, including showing up at the UN with her tits out on display for Daddy like weapons of an immoral cold war.

Thw woman is grotesque. Her father and mother made her who she is and so I have a tiny amount of sympathy, but she is who she is and she's a sovereign adult.

She defended the abuses of children at the border. She protected the Saudi prince who recorded the screams of a Washington Post journalist while he was being dismembered in the consulate. She defended her father's insanity and his endangerment of all our lives during the pandemic. She did it all with a demented smile on her face. She smiled through her father saying he wants to fuck her and through the deaths of a half million American people while daddy told more to inject bleach and UV light.

At the very end of the admin, we got one all-important glimpse into who she and Jared are in the privacy of their own world separate from Donald Trump when we learned that they wouldn't let the Secret Service workers whose jobs were to lay down their own lives to protect the Kushners into their home to take a piss. They had to use the Obamas' bathrooms a block away and then ultimately to rent a neighbor's basement just to use the toilets. That's who the Kushners are. They are too good and too afraid even to let men and women who would sacrifice their lives for them into their toilets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42July 7, 2021 12:20 PM

No. She’ll pay a big fine using Jared’s money and then say it was the only way to get those horrible people to stop persecuting her family. She didn’t know it was illegal, it’s how things were always done.

by Anonymousreply 43July 7, 2021 12:24 PM

I’ve been saying since 2016 that once her father’s administration was over, Ivanka would pull a Lorna and claim DJT molested her; that she would claim to have been his victim this whole time and therefore is not culpable at all with regard to the many high crimes and misdemeanors to which the Trumps have been a party.

by Anonymousreply 44July 7, 2021 12:29 PM

I've written this before but I'll do so again.

Melania and Spawn wish with all thier coal-black hearts that Trump would topple over dead. I'm convinced of that. Trump's death would solve, or greatly alleviate, many, if not most, of their legal, financial, family, social and "branding" (ugh) problems.

And r37, while I agree with your well-written post, I think it also supports what I posted a month or so ago on a thread that duscussed Trump throwing his children under the bust to save himself.

I proposed in that thread, well then, his kids will have to get there first and toss him to the wolves. And why wouldn't they? They were, in the immortal words of Oscar Hammerstein "carefully taught".

It wouldn't surprise me one iota if Ivanka, or any of his kids, dropped a dime on the Old Man.

As for losing out on his money, hell, they've all grifted and hid away millions before, during, and after Pop besmirched the Oval Office.

by Anonymousreply 45July 7, 2021 12:31 PM

She would never do that to Barron.

by Anonymousreply 46July 7, 2021 12:33 PM

Do what to Barron, r46?

Melania is smarter and tougher than Trump.

She refused to move into the White House after Trump gave false oath in January of 2017. It was revealed she held out until they renogiated her pre-nup with Trump. I'll bet he had to fork over cold, hard, liquid cash to the tune of millions so both her and Barron would be taken care of for the rest of thier lives, no matter when Trump fianlly toppled over dead.

Melania is one tough, bigoted, plagiarizing piece of work. That's what she should be condemned for, not for "whoring" herself to Trump. Who gives a shit about that?

Trump, after all, whored out himself and the White House to the biggest John who ever Johnned - Vladimir Putin.

by Anonymousreply 47July 7, 2021 12:41 PM

[quote]None of those kids are going to risk loosing their inheritance

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 48July 7, 2021 12:46 PM

[quote] Melania and Spawn wish with all thier coal-black hearts that Trump would topple over dead. I'm convinced of that. Trump's death would solve, or greatly alleviate, many, if not most, of their legal, financial, family, social and "branding" (ugh) problems.

Of course. Children's stories teach us a lot about foundational aspects of human nature.

Trump is the living embodiment—neither the first nor the last—of The Emperor's New Clothes: a huge share of the general populace always will humor their insane leader's insanity. He will never realize that he is naked and powerless, and he'll never be made vulnerable despite total vulnerability because people are under his spell and humor him.

Likewise, to the point of the above quote, the Wiard of Oz is more honest about some aspects of human nature than we are in day-to-day reality. The Wizard in Oz is all smoke and mirrors. He has no real power. He's a showman. That's Trump. The Witch in Oz commands legions of devoted followers who defend her with their lives—that's Trump and his children and business and political lackeys. We only find out when the witch is dead that everyone has been waiting for someone to dispatch her—and when that person does, the lackeys are eager to follow the new killer. "Hail Dorothy! The Wicked Witch is dead!" Moments prior their whole lives were dedicated to serving the witch's wicked ways. At the moment of her death, they are relieved even as they conscript themselves to a killer. This is just the nature of a fuckload of a lot of people. Trump's children worship and serve him and risk their freedom to serve him, even as they loathe him and are eagerly waiting for his demise just like the guards at the witch's castle. They don't have any morality whatsoever, just blind service. The Trumps are of course different in that at least Ivanka, Jared and Don Jr. want to inherit Trump's iron rule because it seems like an attainable possibility, unlike any of the witch's minions. But all Trump's followers, from the voting public and insurrectionists to Kellyanne and Keyleigh and his non-Ivanka/Jared/DonJr children will eagerly serve one of them if they take his place. This is a deeply instinctual breed of people who are desperate to serve a strongman who can effectively break laws without accountability. Half our population craves this kind of leadership, and more than half would easily make the adjustment to it. Russia and other countries are simple reference points for this facet of human nature that wants to serve a crazed authoritarian leader.

by Anonymousreply 49July 7, 2021 12:47 PM

[quote]My prediction? She will turn on both brothers in return for a lighter sentence.

I think this one might the winner; there seems to be ample evidence that Trump got others to do the dirty work, so it's not unreasonable to assume Dumb & Dumber are up to their eyeballs in shit. Jared & Vanky would throw them under the bus in a hot second.

Oh, the tears & wailing will be so delicious it will surely be fattening!

by Anonymousreply 50July 7, 2021 12:49 PM

Bet Eric thinks putting all his assets into his wife's name was smart.....

by Anonymousreply 51July 7, 2021 1:51 PM

Are any of them going to transition? That’s what DL really cares about.

by Anonymousreply 52July 7, 2021 2:22 PM

Hasn't Jared already, R52?

No way that man has any balls.

by Anonymousreply 53July 7, 2021 2:25 PM

R53 You have a point! Lol

by Anonymousreply 54July 7, 2021 2:26 PM

[quote]I’ve been saying since 2016 that once her father’s administration was over, Ivanka would pull a Lorna and claim DJT molested her; that she would claim to have been his victim this whole time and therefore is not culpable at all with regard to the many high crimes and misdemeanors to which the Trumps have been a party.

Publicly declaring yourself a victim of a sex crime isn't as easy peasy as most people seem to think. Most of the time it's far more advantageous to keep quiet and pretend it never happened.

by Anonymousreply 55July 7, 2021 2:52 PM

Darn tootin', r55!

by Anonymousreply 56July 7, 2021 2:55 PM

| there seems to be ample evidence that Trump got others to do the dirty work,|

tRump incites others to do his bidding……he is really a coward with a big mouth……not the ‘big’ man he wants everyone to believe he is ……he will defect before going to prison for anything….if it comes to that.

by Anonymousreply 57July 7, 2021 2:58 PM

With all respect to Mary Trump, that's the first time I ever heard the term "legitimate" applied to anything about the Kushner family, OP. I assume she means they have actual wealth, not the fantasy money DJT pretends to have.

[quote]"I mean it's one of the most loathsome, disgusting crimes that I prosecuted when I was US attorney. And I was a US attorney in New Jersey, Margaret, so we had some loathsome and disgusting crime going on there." Chris Christie was referring to an elaborate revenge plot that the older Kushner [Jared's father] hatched in 2003 in order to target his his brother-in-law, William Schulder, a former employee turned witness for federal prosecutors in their case against Kushner, who was under investigation at the time for making illegal campaign contributions. As a part of the plot, Kushner hired a prostitute to lure Schulder into having sex in a Bridgewater, New Jersey, motel room as a hidden camera rolled. A tape of the encounter was then sent to Kushner's sister and Schulder's wife, Esther. Ultimately, the intimidation stunt failed. The Schulders brought the video to prosecutors, who tracked down the call girl and threatened her with arrest. She promptly turned on Kushner. In a plea deal negotiated by Christie, Kushner pleaded guilty to 16 counts of tax evasion, one count of retaliating against a federal witness -- his brother-in-law -- and another count of lying to the Federal Election Commission.

by Anonymousreply 58July 7, 2021 3:00 PM

R42 made me laugh. If Ivanka flies too close to the sun, most of her will melt before her wings do.

by Anonymousreply 59July 7, 2021 3:02 PM

I'm picturing Ivanka as a gelatinous silicone blob covered in waxy yellow build-up, r59....

by Anonymousreply 60July 7, 2021 3:05 PM

R30 Javanka's combined net worth is over $1 billion. I'm sure she's wealthier than her father at this point. Then again, these types of greedy cunts will step on anyone for a dollar.

by Anonymousreply 61July 7, 2021 3:15 PM

[quote] I'm popping popcorn

Your popcorn is going to go stale waiting for this to happen.

by Anonymousreply 62July 7, 2021 3:17 PM

The super wealthy know they need to throw one if their own over the wall to appease the peasants. Trump losing his power makes sense to them because they lost control their Frankenstein's monster.

by Anonymousreply 63July 7, 2021 3:24 PM

Aren't these charges settled with large fine anyway? I don't see anything big enough to make people turn on each other. It's similar to the Mueller anticipation.

by Anonymousreply 64July 7, 2021 5:23 PM

Yes, the corporate crimes will be settled with restrictions and money (hard to incarcerate a corporation).

However, the millions of dollars in under the table, untaxed fringe benefit shit is jail worthy.

That’s why the ice goddess be sweating,

by Anonymousreply 65July 7, 2021 6:47 PM

[Quote] With all respect to Mary Trump, that's the first time I ever heard the term "legitimate" applied to anything about the Kushner family,

It's pretty obvious she meant that the Kushners actually have large sums of money and are actually wealthy (regardless of how it was obtained) as opposed to Trump who never had as much as he said he did and is thisclose to losing what's left.

by Anonymousreply 66July 7, 2021 6:47 PM

[Quote]Mary Trump sounds like a professional conspiracy theorist paid by the media due to her last name. She had little contact with Donald Trumps family during her life.

Why do you think she had little contact? Are you on the inside and know something the rest of us don't?

Mary Trump worked in the Trump Organization offices when her uncle hired her to do a follow up to the Art of the Steal, er Deal. She attended family holiday parties, weddings and events. She said she was very close to her grandmother, one of the reasons she didn't come out until grandma had died -- she didn't want to hurt her.

by Anonymousreply 67July 7, 2021 9:12 PM

[quote]hard to incarcerate a corporation

But, corporations are people...

by Anonymousreply 68July 7, 2021 9:24 PM

"President Trump’s niece, Mary, sure seemed happy to be in the company of her “monster” of an uncle as she smiled for a picture sitting behind the Resolute Desk in the Oval Office.

The photo, published by the Daily Mail on Wednesday, was reportedly taken in April 2017 when the family celebrated the 80th birthday of the president’s sister, Maryanne, just months after he was inaugurated."

by Anonymousreply 69July 7, 2021 10:25 PM

^ If I had an opportunity to visit the White House as a family member, I'd go no matter how I felt about the president. Besides, Mary is close to her aunt and that's what it was about

by Anonymousreply 70July 7, 2021 10:28 PM

It isnt hard to see that if Daddy trump disinherits Vanky Barbie for turning on him, she will still be rich. While the turd brothers, if they piss off Trump will be left with nothing. Definitely a big reason why the first wife of one of the brothers jumped off the ship immediatelyonce her family secured some money. The tard boys have nothing and are waiting for their inheritance and nobody knows if there really is any there.

by Anonymousreply 71July 7, 2021 10:37 PM

Vanessa really did get lucky her mom inherited. Wasn't it first an uncontested divorce and when Jr got wind of how much money the mom got from the step dad, he contested?

by Anonymousreply 72July 7, 2021 10:51 PM

I appreciate Mary spilling the tea on her family, but I wonder if she'd be writing books and giving interviews about them if they hadn't stolen her inheritance. The cynical side of me thinks she'd be keeping mum and going with the program like the rest of the extended clan had she and her brother been given what they were entitled to.

by Anonymousreply 73July 7, 2021 11:07 PM

^ Yeah, but so what? How many people has Trump screwed over who still haven't turned on him because they'd rather beg for scraps.

by Anonymousreply 74July 7, 2021 11:14 PM

R73, I don't care why she is doing it, I'm just glad she is doing it. Would Michael Cohen or Anthony Scaramucci be out here trashing Trump if they had not been busted or mistreated? it's Scoundrel Time. I am waiting for Rudy to do a 360 and start telling tales on Trump. They're all rats. John Kelly too.

by Anonymousreply 75July 7, 2021 11:18 PM

Saying that Ivanka might flip against her father is like saying Chelsea or Bill might flip against Hillary. There’s no reason to think any of them would ever flip.

by Anonymousreply 76July 7, 2021 11:21 PM

Oh, please! R76, Chelsea is vey close to both of her parents. Even the boys admitted, and Ivana confirmed, that Trump had very little to do with raising his kids. His relationship with the boys was abusive and he only noticed Ivanka when she grew tits.

by Anonymousreply 77July 7, 2021 11:27 PM

Trump's kids all are loyal to him...except Barron. Highly unlikely Ivanka was molested and she'd work for him so close for so many years...unless she liked it....

by Anonymousreply 78July 7, 2021 11:38 PM

R78 see my r1 post. The scenario of them working together and still appearing as a loving father/daughter, even if he did molest her, is highly likely.

Our brains want to believe it couldn’t be possible, but it most certainly is

by Anonymousreply 79July 7, 2021 11:44 PM

Look at her in her stupid prim white dress with her stupid floral mask.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80July 7, 2021 11:53 PM

Ivanka never could have gotten away with so much without her surgeons. She looked like a parrot. Nobody trusts a parrot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81July 7, 2021 11:58 PM

R77, you mean when he purchased tits for her, and a new face.

by Anonymousreply 82July 8, 2021 12:01 AM

RE: r80, at least she is encouraging people to get vaxxed. That's the first sign of anything positive I've seen coming out of the trump family.

by Anonymousreply 83July 8, 2021 12:15 AM

Her eyes look like black holes in the vax photo.

by Anonymousreply 84July 8, 2021 12:37 AM

R83 She only posted the photos of herself being vaccinated after the press piled on the Trump famoly for not doing so when all other high-profile people were.

by Anonymousreply 85July 8, 2021 12:40 AM

Trump will never be indicted, never be found guilty and never serve time in prison.

by Anonymousreply 86July 8, 2021 12:42 AM

Hunny, mark my words: Jared and Ivanka are already talking to the Feds, the D.A. or who ever they need to talk to. And the State of NY. Jared started it, Ivanka followed his lead. Because going to federal prison is a LOT different than going to state prison....Jared would be a very very popular guy in state prison. Way too popular.

by Anonymousreply 87July 8, 2021 2:13 PM

It does not look like any Trump will have to turn on Daddy or any other Trump because it looks like they will get away with everything.

by Anonymousreply 88July 8, 2021 2:19 PM

When the going gets tough....and the cracks in the wall begin to appear......the tRump family will eat each other alive.

by Anonymousreply 89July 8, 2021 3:16 PM

R82 | when he purchased tits for her, and a new face |

But she's still stuck with those tRump fish lips......

by Anonymousreply 90July 8, 2021 3:22 PM

R55 I hate to be crass but depends on who you are. Americans respond very well to a conventionally attractive straight white woman making an accusation, males or less privileged women not so much. There's a believe the victim culture that's supposedly gained momentum, but it's very conditional on who the victim is .

by Anonymousreply 91July 8, 2021 3:31 PM

Every article about any of Trumps being convicted is wishful thinking unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 92July 8, 2021 3:33 PM

The greatest obstacle to seeing Ivanka in prison appears to continue to be the absence of a crime. Prosecutors are going to need to find a way around that.

by Anonymousreply 93July 8, 2021 3:36 PM

R81 the funny thing is I don't think she was hideous just way more ethnic looking. She looked like a Bulgarian woman I used to work with. But I agree Americans never would have tolerated all of the nonsense from her had she been dark haired and bigger nosed. Or fifty lbs heavier. And the press harassment and mockery would have been relentless once she was given the white house job. Remember when political pundits and reporters had a pearl clutching meltdown when that comedian called her a cunt? That white knighting would not have happened if they didn't think she was hot.

by Anonymousreply 94July 8, 2021 4:07 PM

R93 it is not the absence of a crime, it is the presence of so many crimes, choosing is difficult.

MAGA Alert!

by Anonymousreply 95July 8, 2021 6:08 PM

You know what? Ivanka is probably so starved for social company it would not surprise me if someone who was her friend ratted her out. Like Jared's brother is married to that model, and they are supposed to be Democrats. They hate Trump. Them Or someone else.

by Anonymousreply 96July 8, 2021 6:21 PM

R93 - Have you not kept up? Ivanka was on "double books" working for the Trump Organization just like Weisselberg which enabled them both to evade taxes on their "consultancy" fees. SDNY squeezes from the bottom up. The controller testified before the grand jury and Weisselberg got indicted. Who is to say they're not looking at Ivanka for the same crime or more as one of the upper management?

by Anonymousreply 97July 8, 2021 8:10 PM

Who's more likely to flip on the Executive Toadstool?

Melania or Ivanka?

by Anonymousreply 98July 8, 2021 8:17 PM

Many of the comments here are buying into the assumption that Nazi Barbie Ivanka is some sort of criminal mastermind. If she really was, she would've covered her tracks better with the Inauguration and her "consulting" fees from Daddy. I see her as a clueless, entitled, vapid cunt who thinks she's the smartest one in the room (a la Daddy). Just seeing her trying to make platitudes to Christine LaGarde and Angela Merkel at the G-20 proved she doesn't know shit-all about anything but thinks she can rule the world.

That said, she is cunning and smarter than her brothers/father, which isn't really saying much. I hope they all turn on one another and end up penniless and in jail.

by Anonymousreply 99July 8, 2021 8:28 PM

"Who's more likely to flip on the Executive Toadstool?

Melania or Ivanka?"

Being the inveterate whores they are, whoever has the largest wad of cash money waved in front of her pie hole and/or twat.

by Anonymousreply 100July 8, 2021 8:32 PM

There is no "upper" and "lower" management in Trump Inc. There are probably 20 employees, tops. Everyone else is contractor.

by Anonymousreply 101July 9, 2021 1:58 AM

So essentially, r101, you are effectively saying it was policy for Trump Organization to gift their employees with consulting contracts that neither party would have to pay taxes on? In other words, a criminal organization conducting a conspiracy?

Thank you for the clarification.

by Anonymousreply 102July 9, 2021 2:14 AM

Weird. She looked like any of my Jewish friends in college.

by Anonymousreply 103July 9, 2021 2:26 AM

Yes 102. And not only pay was handled illegally. Their product, their business, is not real estate, it is money laundering and bank fraud. That's already 3 white collar crimes! Tax evasion, bank fraud and money laundering. I always assumed the DA would go after at least 2 of the three and get at least someone named Trump. The one after Donald who deserved punishment and shame is Ivanka. The boys are idiots. Ivanka was the actors in sales. Sales being all about money laundering.

by Anonymousreply 104July 9, 2021 3:47 AM

Someone tell Mary Trump her 15 minutes ended November 3, 2020.

by Anonymousreply 105July 9, 2021 6:22 AM

When your predictions outlast Mary's, we'll contact your contracting "business," OK, R105, oops, I mean John Barron.

Are you also a John Barron, too, r105? The public exclusion from their money/ must hurt enough to twist your nethers.

by Anonymousreply 106July 9, 2021 7:06 AM

R106, Your posts are repetitive, monotonous, predictable and so boring.

by Anonymousreply 107July 9, 2021 8:04 AM

And YET, you keep reading hoping for a lottery win that I might stop my "repetitive" self?

How about I put you on ignore to see about YOUR stalking nature? Me and my observers know who you are, after all.

by Anonymousreply 108July 9, 2021 8:22 AM

One thing Donald Trump has passed on to his children is his unshakeable conviction that most people are pretty stupid. And if not most people, than enough of us are. He also believes in his own audacity. "Always Double Down." is the family motto.

by Anonymousreply 109July 9, 2021 11:47 AM

R96 Photos of Karlie Kloss laughing with the Kushners including Ivanka at a wedding came out a couple of years ago, along with stories saying that Karlie is actually very friendly with both Jared and Ivanka despite partisan differences and that she is just very concerned about publicity aligning her with them because she sees herself as liberal and doesn't want her public persona to suffer by being aligned with Trump. In other words, she is close with them as family and only is concerned about her reputation.

by Anonymousreply 110July 9, 2021 12:58 PM

R110, that’s being a little unfair. Karlie Kloss has been a liberal for years. Many families overlook their political differences and make nice to keep the family peace. Yes she’s concerned about her reputation—being a liberal myself, I don’t want people to think I’m not, but I also play nice. I was one good friend who’s very conservative (although not a Dump lover) and we just don’t talk politics. Otherwise we get along great.

by Anonymousreply 111July 9, 2021 1:02 PM

Kloss did speak out (if a tweet is speaking out nowadays) about the insurrection, but weeks later, Ivanka and Jared were photographed hanging out at Kloss's beachfront home. She's a fashion model who plays both sides. I don't see anything to convince me she's not just trying to save face while also trying to get along with her fabulously wealthy extended family. I certainly don't believe she'd risk losing family ties by leaking to the press. If she were that principled, she never would have married a Kushner.

Karlie Kloss's husband Josh is the principal of the Kushner real estate company that keeps getting fined for housing people in inhumane conditions and which forced tenant families out during COVID. Josh Kushner makes the calls at that company, not Jared. Karlie's husband is as morally corrupt as Jared and Ivanka are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112July 9, 2021 1:05 PM

This is under Josh Kushner's management as principal of the Kushner companies. Jared is his partner as an investor, but it's Josh's day to day work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113July 9, 2021 1:09 PM

Hugh and Deb Jackman are very close friends with Jared and Ivanka.

by Anonymousreply 114July 9, 2021 2:05 PM

The thought of Hugh porking Jared's tight little kosher hole is oddly erotic.

by Anonymousreply 115July 9, 2021 2:07 PM

I agree with r26. Mary Trump is like Rick Wilson. She surfaces to say things that sound great but they never pan out. We keep hearing that the Trumps are about to go down and that they are about to turn on one another. I think they will stay together until Trump takes action to try to save himself that will blow up any possibility of the kids making a deal. Trump will not take the fall for anyone and he will make sure none of the kids turns on him-- including Ivanka.

I'd be more inclined to believe Michael Cohen on this stuff. What has he said will happen?

by Anonymousreply 116July 9, 2021 2:12 PM

[Quote] I'd be more inclined to believe Michael Cohen on this stuff. What has he said will happen?

Lol. If you'd read upthread you could have answered your own question. He thinks the same as "Swindling Mary." MARY!

by Anonymousreply 117July 9, 2021 2:58 PM

Only delusional morons like R108 truly believe that any Trump family member will serve time in prison.

by Anonymousreply 118July 9, 2021 3:14 PM

[quote] Mary Trump is like Rick Wilson.

That’s a great comparison. They both are 100% driven by money and are completely willing to say anything their audience wants to hear. There are plenty of people more than eager to eat up every piece of shit that comes out of them.

by Anonymousreply 119July 9, 2021 3:24 PM

I have no doubt that Rick Wilson actually has a lot of dirt on all of these people. But he's not willing to burn any bridges that he doesn't have to. He's riding this out by making nasty comments like the rest of us. He has not yet ever said anything that's panned out to be true. I find him really annoying. At least George Conway has legal expertise that he uses to inform his observations.

by Anonymousreply 120July 9, 2021 3:28 PM

Just remember that with George Conway and Rick Wilson and the rest, they are Republicans. It was though their efforts that we got in t his mess of shit in the fist place. I'm happy they are part of the circular firing squad that typifies the Republican Party today, but they are not our friends. Neither is Steve Schmidt. True, Mary Trump got shit on by the family. BUT she has always been a Democrat. She supported Democratic Candidates before her uncle Donald showed the world his flabby ass.

by Anonymousreply 121July 9, 2021 7:04 PM

[quote] I think she generally cares for, and will protect her kids.

You're *supposed* to care for and protect your children.

by Anonymousreply 122July 9, 2021 7:13 PM

Mary Trump is a lesson in why nature has gay people and other people who are different pop up randomly here and there.

It's hard to be gay without developing some kind of empathy from being an outsider and tending toward more liberal views. She was deemed an outsider by her family and cheated out of her inheritance. Thanks to being gay and to having been fucked over by her family, she can see the wrongs they do and she's out for revenge.

by Anonymousreply 123July 10, 2021 12:22 PM

The Boris' (or is the plural Borii?) here are now working overtime to trash Mary Trump. Anyone who criticizes the Orange Shitgibbon must be destroyed!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 124July 11, 2021 2:02 AM

Watch me get called a troll but is anyone else tired of her?

by Anonymousreply 125July 11, 2021 2:36 AM

Nope. Not tired of her at all. I enjoy her. Go fo it, Mary. He shit all over her father and her family and she is making money trashing his flabby ass. Go for it, Hunny!

And she's a Democat. I know this thead is about Mary & Ivanka, but WEHT Donny's sister the corrupt federal judge who had to "retire" from the bench because of some irregularities.

by Anonymousreply 126July 11, 2021 2:43 AM

"He shit all over her father . . ."

Nonsense. Trump has always spoken lovingly of his late brother Fred.

by Anonymousreply 127July 11, 2021 2:51 AM

Speaking lovingly and the actual treatment of him while he was alive, are two completely different things.

Trump is an asshole to everyone.

by Anonymousreply 128July 11, 2021 3:03 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if after Dump dies. His children liquidate the entire Trump "empire." Split the cash equally and they all go their separate ways and do their own things.

Sell off Trump Tower, sell the palm beach estate, sell all of the other Trump properties, maybe keep bedminster in New Jersey because that's where Trump wants to be buried. But I could absolutely see them saying fuck it and selling everything off and investing the money in their own individual business projects.

That's probably what their waiting on.

by Anonymousreply 129July 11, 2021 3:07 AM

It is my intention to make no provision herein for my sons Don Jr and Eric nor my daughters Ivanka Tiffany and Barron for reasons which are well known to them.

by Anonymousreply 130July 11, 2021 3:13 AM

I hope you're kidding R127. Trump and his evil KKK father Fred were total monsters to Mary's father because he was an alcoholic, which was perceived by them as weakness (and not tolerated). Read her book and learn something about this awful family.

by Anonymousreply 131July 11, 2021 3:15 AM

Trump Org Terminates CFO Weisselberg From Some Duties. Is Trump Org Setting Him Up to Take the Fall?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132July 11, 2021 3:57 AM

Working for someone like Trump, the key is don't stick aound too long. Dip in and get out. Wiesselberg should have known that.

by Anonymousreply 133July 11, 2021 3:17 PM

Another tip for working for someone life Trump: Don't ever, ever get it in writing, because it can and will be used against you, either by outsiders (like the NYS prosecutor) or the rotten ass Trump clan themselves.

The less trail you leave, the better off you are.

by Anonymousreply 134July 11, 2021 3:22 PM

R135 Hard not to leave any trail when Trump's cronies always seem to be paying hush money to someone.

by Anonymousreply 135July 11, 2021 3:23 PM

Trump is much more than an asshole. He is a sadistic, cruel, vile, evil bastard.

by Anonymousreply 136July 11, 2021 3:26 PM

R136 And a villain and a criminal.

by Anonymousreply 137July 11, 2021 3:29 PM

His command to put lots of razor wire atop the wall so climbers could injure themselves and bleed to death told us all we need to know.

by Anonymousreply 138July 11, 2021 3:30 PM

Mary's such a USER!

[Quote]How’s this headline: Branson, Musk, and Bezos who could tackle child hunger, climate change, racial injustice, health care, the rise of fascism etc and still be richer than 99.9999% of us choose to be narcissistic assholes and shoot their money into space. That about right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139July 11, 2021 5:14 PM

I’m all for space travel—it’s the next frontier and it must be explored. But why can’t they pool their resources to do it?

by Anonymousreply 140July 11, 2021 8:05 PM

Because, r140, in the observation of sports radio host Jim Rome about these 3, there's always been Fuck You Money and now those 3 have invented Fuck the Planet Money.

As such, those 3 want to to be The One, not One of Three.

When the sheer might and size of your dough-ray-mee renders you invulnerable, the only people left to compete with are your billionaire cohorts.

Today's crop of, say, NBA Super Stars seemingly all want to be on the same team.

It used to be that it would have never entered the minds of Magic Johnson and Larry Bird to want to be on the same team. Their attitude, and one I miss among NBA Stars, is, "I want to drag your ass up and down the Court until you're dragging and beat you and your team."

Branson, Bezos and Musk personify that attitude.

by Anonymousreply 141July 11, 2021 9:31 PM

Wonderful timing. This fantasy thread was started just hours before Avenatti was sentenced. You guys never learn.

by Anonymousreply 142July 11, 2021 10:43 PM

Would this change Mary's take on who will flip?

"Susan Necheles, representing one unit of the Trump Organization, pointed the finger at Allen Weisselberg, the longtime chief financial officer. "'We are here today because of one reason and one reason only – the greed of Allen Weisselberg,' Necheles said. 'The purpose of Mr Weisselberg’s crimes was to benefit Mr Weisselberg.'"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143December 2, 2022 3:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!