Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

‘Not a healthy environment’: Kamala Harris’ office rife with dissent

Is she being set up again?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211October 13, 2021 11:12 PM

Already a thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 1, 2021 1:54 PM

R1 Deleted. Sounds like she doesn’t have a knack for hiring people

by Anonymousreply 2July 1, 2021 9:45 PM

I believe it. She does not come across as in control leader - just a crowd pleaser. She doesn’t have the skills - like a Pelosi. Maybe she will learn as time goes by - but I don’t see her as President material.

by Anonymousreply 3July 1, 2021 11:23 PM

Give her a chance!

by Anonymousreply 4July 1, 2021 11:56 PM

I like her and supported her early in the 2020 season, but this does seem to be a pattern. Or at least the accusations seem to be. The same sort of dirt came out about her presidential campaign, and here it is again.

But what’s the big problem with her office? Whether or not she’ll go on some bullshit trip to the border? What was she supposed to do when she got there, wave her magic wand and turn everything into a faerie coach?

by Anonymousreply 5July 2, 2021 12:04 AM

I knew “Harris the Hyena” would fail miserably. What an idiot that one is.....her awful voice screeching “We did it Joe, you’re the next President!” will forever make me hurl.

by Anonymousreply 6July 2, 2021 12:08 AM

Politico i a shit rag and they invent shit and smear. But be aware: The long knives are out for Kamala. They intend to demonize her just like they did for Hillary. Don't fall for it. She is doing an amazing job, but they hate her for the way she went after Barr and Kavanaugh at the hearings when she questioned them. We have to stand by her, because she is there for us.

by Anonymousreply 7July 2, 2021 12:13 AM

There were similar reports shortly before she stepped down as a candidate near the end of 2019. The gist was that her campaign was shambolic behind the scenes. Who knows if it's true, though?

by Anonymousreply 8July 2, 2021 12:16 AM

Payback by Dr. Jill Biden, Ed.d.

by Anonymousreply 9July 2, 2021 12:20 AM

Biden picked her for her race and gender...period. Eminently unqualified and unlikable.

by Anonymousreply 10July 2, 2021 12:20 AM

Biden setting her up by saying she was “in charge of the border” was a clear indication she is on the outs with the machine. There had to be some truly deep dislike of her for Biden to attempt to kill her career in such a masterfully political way.

by Anonymousreply 11July 2, 2021 12:45 AM

You stanch bleeding, you don't "staunch" it. Jesus H. Christ.

by Anonymousreply 12July 2, 2021 1:35 AM

[quote]You stanch bleeding, you don't "staunch" it. Jesus H. Christ.

'Staunching' is listed as an acceptable alternative, R12.

𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡¹ /stôn(t)SH,stän(t)SH/, verb

gerund or present participle: staunching

stop or restrict (a flow of blood) from a wound.

"colleagues may have saved her life by stanching the flow"

That aside, somebody - perhaps quite a few somebodies, including the usual suspects, i.e. Russians, alt-righters, and white nationalists - does seem to have it out for Harris, and is trying to start a snowball rolling down a hill against her. Just like Hillary and Elizabeth Warren.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 2, 2021 9:45 AM

Four people worked on that story, plus (presumably) an editor. Professional journalists should be better. They get no pass on this from me.

by Anonymousreply 14July 2, 2021 11:29 AM

When is the Oprah interview?

by Anonymousreply 15July 2, 2021 11:30 AM

[quote]Four people worked on that story, plus (presumably) an editor. Professional journalists should be better. They get no pass on this from me.

R12/R14, they do not need a pass from you, since "staunching" is not an offense, or even incorrect.

The overall casting of aspersions on Vice President Harris' office is another matter altogether. There's something about the Politico article which smacks of an agenda - whether of misogyny, or of Harris in particular, or of Biden and the Dems in general, it's difficult to say. It doesn't come across as a particularly healthy article.

by Anonymousreply 16July 2, 2021 11:51 AM

This was posted yesterday and it was all subjective, not a single concrete thing. Anyways, Im glad her power intimidates certain types.

by Anonymousreply 17July 2, 2021 11:54 AM

[quote] Im glad her power

The Goddess Kamala speaks Truth To Power!

by Anonymousreply 18July 2, 2021 11:56 AM

Willie Brown should be hired as a consultant -- he knows what he's doing, if she'd listen to him.

by Anonymousreply 19July 2, 2021 11:57 AM

She’s the Ellen of politics. What a mean bitch

by Anonymousreply 20July 2, 2021 11:59 AM

The GOP is going to try to destroy her like they did to Hillary and the Democrats won’t defend her.

by Anonymousreply 21July 2, 2021 12:00 PM

[quote] The GOP is going to try to destroy her like they did to Hillary

This isn't the republicans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22July 2, 2021 9:12 PM

Well if it isn’t the Kamala Harris problem rearing it’s ugly head again?

by Anonymousreply 23July 2, 2021 9:22 PM

Still trillion times better than Mike Pence

by Anonymousreply 24July 2, 2021 9:28 PM

Republicans going after a woman, a woman of color and a powerful woman of color. SHOCKING!

by Anonymousreply 25July 2, 2021 9:47 PM

I told you! This was my experience working with the Cal AG’s office when she was in charge. Had bad experiences under her management but good experiences under Brown and Becerra

by Anonymousreply 26July 2, 2021 9:58 PM

In interviews, 22 current and former vice presidential aides, administration officials and associates of Harris and Biden described a tense and at times dour office atmosphere.

Aides and allies said Flournoy, in an apparent effort to protect Harris, has instead created an insular environment where ideas are ignored or met with harsh dismissals and decisions are dragged out.

𝑶𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒏, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒆.

“It all starts at the top,” said one of the administration officials, who like others requested anonymity to be able to speak candidly about a sensitive matter.

“People are thrown under the bus from the very top, there are short fuses and it’s an abusive environment,” said another person with direct knowledge of how Harris’ office is run. “It’s not a healthy environment and people often feel mistreated. It’s not a place where people feel supported but a place where people feel treated like s---.”

by Anonymousreply 27July 2, 2021 10:12 PM

𝑩𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒇𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝑭𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒐𝒚, 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝑲𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒂.

Axios approached the White House with new reporting about growing tensions between West Wing officials and the Harris team, including chief of staff Tina Flournoy.

Some White House officials have been frustrated by a series of missteps from Harris and increasingly public bickering in her orbit, which spilled out in a Politico story on Wednesday. Flournoy's old boss, former President Bill Clinton, came to her defense with a statement calling her "an extraordinary person."

Harris would be the presumptive nominee if Biden didn't run. Administration sources believe it would be nearly impossible to unseat the first Black woman vice president.

Yet many Democrats, including some current senior administration officials, are concerned she could not defeat whomever the Republican Party puts up — even if it were Donald Trump.

One Democratic operative tells Axios' Alayna Treene that most Democrats aren't saying, "'Oh, no, our heir apparent is f***ing up, what are we gonna do?’ It's more that people think, 'Oh, she’s f***ing up, maybe she shouldn't be the heir apparent.'"

Some Democrats close to the White House are increasingly concerned about Harris’s handling of high-profile issues and political tone deafness, and question her ability to maintain the coalition that Biden rode to the White House, sources tell Axios' Hans Nichols.

What we're hearing: Relations between the West Wing and the Vice President's office are tense.

Several administration officials used "shitshow" when describing Harris' office, and contrast her operation with disciplined, virtually leakproof Biden aides.

by Anonymousreply 28July 2, 2021 10:49 PM

[quote] The GOP is going to try to destroy her like they did to Hillary and the Democrats won’t defend her.

It would make more sense for them to stand back and to let Kamala continue to do it to herself. There’s no additional benefit from getting involved.

by Anonymousreply 29July 2, 2021 11:05 PM

I like how she can smile and laugh at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 30July 3, 2021 2:09 AM

I suspect she has lesbian tendancies.

by Anonymousreply 31July 3, 2021 2:13 AM

He husband is the biggest oppenent of marriage ever crated.

by Anonymousreply 32July 3, 2021 3:42 PM

She's clearly incompetent. And for obvious reasons, most are afraid to state this. There's a reason her popularity dropped to zero when she was running for nominee.

by Anonymousreply 33July 3, 2021 4:07 PM

R33: What is like being a white supremacist? Do you honestly think you having the skin color of cum makes you and all who have the same pigmentation superior?

by Anonymousreply 34July 3, 2021 4:11 PM

Leave Kamala Alone!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 3, 2021 4:15 PM

R11 That sounds insane, she wants to be president, so Joe gives her a big girl pants to try on, if she does not fit, how can she be fitted with other presidential stuffs?

by Anonymousreply 36July 3, 2021 4:16 PM

R36, at least she isn't as corrupt as Hillary, although probably dumber.

by Anonymousreply 37July 3, 2021 4:19 PM

Trump is being INDICTED. So what do they do, turn to racism. They attack the first african-american woman VP. Republicans are Racists. They are also criminal, nazi scum.

by Anonymousreply 38July 3, 2021 4:20 PM

R38 I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

by Anonymousreply 39July 3, 2021 4:24 PM

He didn't want her on the first place, but given events at the time, felt compelled to name her due to circumstances.

According to R38, it's forbidden to question her because of her race? That in itself is racism, but wokesters obviously can't see that.

by Anonymousreply 40July 3, 2021 4:26 PM

I think Kamala is doing the best she can, given her limited mental facilities.

by Anonymousreply 41July 3, 2021 4:27 PM

[quote]Still trillion times better than Mike Pence

The dumbest defence of anything ever.

by Anonymousreply 42July 3, 2021 4:34 PM

The press is no longer independent and free it's a propaganda machine, so the question to always ask first is who benefits either financially or politically from whatever headline you are reading.

There is no sane reason to believe what is put out by main stream media, in order to have any hope of knowing what is really going on you have to do your own assessment and if you are smart and rational what comes up will be a lot closer to the truth than what you read or hear.

It's was clear from the start they wanted to keep Kamala out of the way and that they want her to fail. She was vetted before Joe picked her for VP, so they have already known any weaknesses she possesses. So what is being written about her is for the purpose of killing her politically, just white male supremacy keeping a lock on power. They invited her to the party to get votes, they are done with her and now they will "kill" her before she can gain any power of her own.

by Anonymousreply 43July 3, 2021 4:39 PM

Or, maybe she's just a lousy politician?

by Anonymousreply 44July 3, 2021 5:16 PM

[quote]I think Kamala is doing the best she can, given her limited mental facilities.

Bet she took her own SATs, Mr Trumper.

by Anonymousreply 45July 3, 2021 5:27 PM

Any here ever worked in an office run by and staffed mostly with women? I have.

Also, I have three sisters; and I can say that God never meant for more than five women to be in close proximity to each other for any length of time. Men have a "pack mentality"; women do not.

Flame me if you must. But you will be ignoring human nature.

by Anonymousreply 46July 3, 2021 5:47 PM

The belt buckle is hideous. A bit higher in her frame and an inch or two thinner it would be ok. The rest of the statue is ok. Also, it will be viewed from a foot or two below so I wonder if that makes a difference in how the design elements appear.

by Anonymousreply 47July 4, 2021 8:22 PM

r46 Not these days, younger women are different because they are being socialized differently. Maybe Boomer women fit your stereotype but there are far less that fit in the generations after. If you are among privileged women, then those women will still run pretty much to stereotype.

Straight men are no picnic either though, men are willing to allow any and all behavior, they turn a blind eye and never criticize or discipline another guy. That is why nothing ever changes, straight males give each other a wide berth to do whatever they fuck they want and behave however the fuck they want so that the courtesy will be extended to them. That is why when one straight man wants to beat up a gay guy there is no other straight guy that will stop him. That is whey when one straight guy wants to rape or molest a woman, no other straight guy will stop him. They will NEVER hold one another accountable.

So shit on women all you want, but straight men are just fine watching everything turn to shit so that they will never be questioned or held responsible.

by Anonymousreply 48July 4, 2021 11:23 PM

If that's how you really feel, R48, you should head down to the mental guidance center and talk to somebody. They're there to help.

by Anonymousreply 49July 4, 2021 11:27 PM

i work in crews of men, I'm gay, I'm just telling you what I've seen with my own eyes.

I've seen guys do some fucked up things at work, some illegal things, no one gives a shit. Straight men let each other do whatever the hell they want until someone does something to THEM, otherwise they don't care.

by Anonymousreply 50July 4, 2021 11:33 PM

R48 - I cannot disagree with you about what men do. I've seen it myself. But I stand behind my comment on women who work together. I even checked with two of my sisters and they both laughed and agreed, and neither were surprised to hear things are not rosy at the Veep's office.

Most of my nieces feel the same way, all except one, and she's in HR, so...

It wasn't my intent to "shit on" anybody. I dearly love and respect the girls in my family, and I hate that my comment offended you or anyone.

by Anonymousreply 51July 5, 2021 12:36 AM

Women in Kamala’s office be like this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52July 5, 2021 12:43 AM

Well if everyone in your family agrees with you r48 who am I to disagree?

by Anonymousreply 53July 5, 2021 1:33 AM

Sorry response at 53 was to r51.

Edit function would be great but I know that won't happen.

by Anonymousreply 54July 5, 2021 1:35 AM

She needs a more experienced staff, that's all. When she became VP they brought in an experienced Chief of Staff and so the precious darlings are complaining because they're being held to a higher standard. The fact that some are leaking/talking to reporters says that they need to be rooted out and replaced with pros since she is so close to the Presidency. She's still using some of her young staff from her Senate office, which is the problem.

by Anonymousreply 55July 5, 2021 1:43 AM

If Stacey Abrams had just been a little thinner...........they'd have picked her.

by Anonymousreply 56July 5, 2021 1:50 AM

R43 is right.

by Anonymousreply 57July 5, 2021 3:12 AM

Conflict resolution in an all-female office—

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58July 5, 2021 6:43 AM

LOL

by Anonymousreply 59July 5, 2021 6:49 AM

'She's f-king up': Kamala Harris leaks just keep on coming

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60July 5, 2021 6:50 AM

Someone in the Biden camp doesn't like her and is trying to take her down. I'm not sure who.

by Anonymousreply 61July 5, 2021 11:45 AM

LOL... you guys are so blindly devoted to your Diva Barbies. You cannot handle that she can look great but not be completely awesome.

She's known for running chaotic campaigns. She's really good at grilling witnesses. She's less really good at presenting. "I haven't been to the border. I haven't been to Europe. I haven't been to me." She's adequate. There are many talented, intelligent, capable women of all colours out there. If she can't cut it, it may be the end of the fantasy but it's not the end of the world.

And if it was a set up, if they gave her the awful files for some nefarious reason, a skilled politician would have seen it coming. Helen Keller would have seen it coming - or at least anticipated the risk and then accepted or declined with a plan in place to come through it. If you can't outfox your own people, how do you outfox Putin or Kim or anybody who really wants to mess with you?

by Anonymousreply 62July 5, 2021 11:52 AM

I'd say their rightfully terrified of being stuck with her as a nominee.

by Anonymousreply 63July 5, 2021 12:01 PM

It's easy to see, just from listening to Kamala talk and watching her body language, that she will sabotage any other woman whom she thinks is a threat to her power or position. She is another California Machiavellian in the mold of Granny Wine Box Nancy.

by Anonymousreply 64July 5, 2021 12:34 PM

This stream of extremely suspect anti Kamala Harris articles are ridiculous and clearly Republican. Right wing leaning Politico can go fuck itself. Biden’s team needs to shut this shit down, stat.

by Anonymousreply 65July 5, 2021 1:34 PM

[quote] Right wing leaning Politico

Uh, no R65. Quite the opposite.

by Anonymousreply 66July 5, 2021 3:36 PM

Definitely seems like a healthy work environment when the chief spokesman goes on the record to call her underlings “cowards.”

People don’t complain externally unless their concerns aren’t acknowledged in the workplace.

by Anonymousreply 67July 5, 2021 3:38 PM

Don't remember seeing hit pieces on any other vice president and their work environment before.

It's like there's something different about Kamala.

by Anonymousreply 68July 5, 2021 3:41 PM

Mystery? She's a train wreck waiting to happen.

by Anonymousreply 69July 5, 2021 3:45 PM

[quote] terrified of being stuck with her as the nominee

Q: "Madam Vice-President, what do you think of the recent spate of suicide bombings in the Middle-East?"

A: Cackle-cackle "These things happen." Cackle-cackle

by Anonymousreply 70July 5, 2021 10:41 PM

This woman is a liability.

by Anonymousreply 71July 5, 2021 10:44 PM

r66 Uh, no, Politico is definitely not a left-of-center site. They have an agenda. Similar to Axios, they are establishment center to center-right.

by Anonymousreply 72July 5, 2021 10:46 PM

Politico is center-right only if you are between Stalin and Trotsky.

by Anonymousreply 73July 5, 2021 10:51 PM

r73 Yeah, you should take a closer look at Politico's positions on issues, because it doesn't sound like you have. Or you're so far right that anything not worshiping Trump is considered "leftist".

by Anonymousreply 74July 5, 2021 10:54 PM

Isn't a black woman of color supposed to be smart and capable? Why is she so awful then?

My world has been turned upside down. What's real? What's fake?

by Anonymousreply 75July 5, 2021 11:00 PM

R34 please read R40 and kindly proceed to go fuck yourself.

by Anonymousreply 76July 5, 2021 11:00 PM

[quote] you should take a closer look at Politico's positions on issues

Where would one find this Politico manifesto?

by Anonymousreply 77July 5, 2021 11:01 PM

r77 look at the authors, who founded the site, and the types of articles they publish. If you're still confused, try shock therapy.

by Anonymousreply 78July 5, 2021 11:58 PM

If Dems here have problems with her, you think she's going to do well in swing states?

by Anonymousreply 79July 6, 2021 12:08 AM

If Biden wanted a progressive woman of color as his running mate, why didn't he make the obvious choice...Maxine Waters?

by Anonymousreply 80July 6, 2021 12:22 AM

^ That is a hilarious suggestion!

by Anonymousreply 81July 6, 2021 12:29 AM

The Dems that have a problem with her are primarily Bernie Bros who are still pissed that Bernie didn't win the primary. Kamala is a Clinton-style Democrat, similar to what Biden was before he got elected President. She is corporate-friendly with a helping of social justice because she's a person of color.

And she's a woman, which the right wing despises, and some on the left as well, so she gets attacked from all sides. Anything perceived as weakness or a slip-up will get called out and amplified. They haven't had as much time to attack her though, as they have someone like Nancy Pelosi or Hillary Clinton.

Incidentally, the group "Medicare For All" which is run by former Bernie Bros, just announced Tara Reade as a guest speaker at their forthcoming "march for healthcare" event in L.A. They're still furious about that, and are so far left they're practically Republicans. Having Tara Reade - known for her great healthcare background (none) be a guest speaker is really telling.

by Anonymousreply 82July 6, 2021 2:09 AM

[quote] "Medicare For All" which is run by former Bernie Bros, just announced Tara Reade as a guest speaker at their forthcoming "march for healthcare" event in L.A.

Link?

by Anonymousreply 83July 6, 2021 2:19 AM

This is the Twitter account, r83, they are prolific posters so I am scrolling to find the tweets from yesterday. The person running the account is rather trollish, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84July 6, 2021 2:22 AM

And here it is!

They announced it whenever Tara Reade seemed to unexpectedly tweet that she was going to be a speaker at the event.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85July 6, 2021 2:23 AM

[quote]Don't remember seeing hit pieces on any other vice president

You say Potatoe.

More seriously, when have you not seen hit pieces on a VP? Pence, Biden himself, Cheney, Gore, Bush I. Maybe Mondale escaped but few others have.

by Anonymousreply 86July 6, 2021 2:28 AM

Agnew.

by Anonymousreply 87July 6, 2021 2:32 AM

I didn't see too many on Pence because Trump took out all the air in the room. I DID see some puff pieces on Pence, though.

by Anonymousreply 88July 6, 2021 2:33 AM

The puff pieces now go to Jill Biden.

by Anonymousreply 89July 6, 2021 2:36 AM

Several major media outlets are now reporting that the whisper campaign is being driven by Pete's people.

According a senior administration spokesman "“[Pete] gets blank checks. He can tie himself to feel-good projects coming out of the administration,” the person praised. Meanwhile Kamala ".... gets all the hopeless tasks, like illegal immigration and climate change."

by Anonymousreply 90July 6, 2021 2:42 AM

I don't see what's so wrong about this.

by Anonymousreply 91July 6, 2021 2:44 AM

I didn't notice that Karine Jean-Pierre is no longer on her staff and moved to the East Wing a Deputy Press Secretary. Interesting. Is Chief of Staff to 2nd in command of the press office something of a demotion? She was the one who put herself between Harris and a heckler who rushed the stage.

To be honest, I've stopped watching the news except for reading if major headlines sound important. It's just too disheartening.

by Anonymousreply 92July 6, 2021 2:52 AM

Uh NO R66. Politico loves to look like they’re liberal like The NY Times while completely fucking the left over repeatedly while tossing red meat to the right. Vice, Axios, Vox and all of their ilk do the exact same fucking thing while serving their clickbait god Trump. Politico is TRASH.

by Anonymousreply 93July 6, 2021 3:28 AM

For proper effect read r93 in the voice and intonation of Captain Queeg.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94July 6, 2021 3:53 AM

R90, Kamalas people are still pressed by Pete. It’s not his fault that his primary campaign was more successful and she’s a diversity hire VP.

He earned his position by helping Biden win the primary and then the general before anyone says he was hired for his gayness. The diversity brigade would have rather he have not been picked but a transgender genderqueer lesbian of color instead.

by Anonymousreply 95July 6, 2021 4:01 AM

Kamala probably wishes she could go back in time and stop herself from calling Biden a racist in the debate. The retaliation for it from Biden and his people is death by a thousand cuts.

by Anonymousreply 96July 6, 2021 4:09 AM

I've been around campaigns for many years. Below the surface unity, the spouse neither forgives nor forgets. Jill wants Kamala to Go Away.

by Anonymousreply 97July 6, 2021 9:29 AM

The bottom of the Biden bus has an open seat. So Biden throw Kamala into it. Repeatedly.

Man, Biden staff must have hated her. Shouldn't have taken the job sis.

by Anonymousreply 98July 6, 2021 11:08 AM

I’m sure you think you did something there R94 Trumpie.

by Anonymousreply 99July 6, 2021 11:26 AM

Pete is really turning out to be a scheming little bitch, isn't he?

by Anonymousreply 100July 6, 2021 1:32 PM

Why would Pete’s people speak to Politico pretending to be people who are working in Kamalas office? I’m sure Politico checked their identity out and saw proof of where they work. Kamala people are toxic. Period. We heard that during her campaign too.

I guess “when in trouble, blame the gay guy” is Kamala motto.

by Anonymousreply 101July 6, 2021 2:10 PM

Pete may have planted deep-state operatives in Kamala's office.

by Anonymousreply 102July 6, 2021 4:45 PM

r89 she's actually a pretty good person and seems to be doing well. They aren't puff pieces if they can't find anything negative to report about.

by Anonymousreply 103July 6, 2021 6:28 PM

r101 oh please, Kamala didn't have anything to do with people saying that. You, and people who don't like Pete, said that. Probably a bunch of ex Bernie Bros.

by Anonymousreply 104July 6, 2021 6:29 PM

[quote] Several major media outlets are now reporting that the whisper campaign is being driven by Pete's people.

Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 105July 7, 2021 12:19 AM

Yes r61. Someone close to the president thinks Kamala should go fuck herself. Not sure who that could be. I'll ask around.

by Anonymousreply 106July 7, 2021 5:56 AM

Her campaign was a mess and had a lot of infighting and financial mismanagement which eventually sunk her before they even started having primaries.

by Anonymousreply 107July 7, 2021 5:58 AM

I’ve never seen the media turn on someone so quickly

by Anonymousreply 108July 11, 2021 2:30 AM

R108, The media hasn’t turned on her. There me been minimal reporting on this and they’re defending her in what little coverage there is. Don’t fuck with prominent black women in 2021.

by Anonymousreply 109July 11, 2021 2:46 AM

Yes they have r109. There were two recent stories about how unhappy her employees are... and they weren't just from Fox News or right wing sites.

by Anonymousreply 110July 11, 2021 3:55 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111July 11, 2021 4:17 AM

R111 in other words, I will not take any task that I can't do even though it is important to the country.

Employee of the year, black sista Kamala.

by Anonymousreply 112July 11, 2021 6:13 AM

I mean, you got the first -- I mean second -- mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and nice-looking. I mean, that's a storybook, man.

by Anonymousreply 113July 11, 2021 6:34 AM

Kamala is politically tone deaf. She doesn’t have any actual political instincts. There’s no reason why Biden should have had to pick her for VP. She comes from California a blue state. She will not be able to carry the party if Biden dies.

She belongs on the Supreme Court. I hope there’s someway for Biden to dump her before she damages the party unity.

by Anonymousreply 114July 11, 2021 7:33 AM

She belongs on the Supreme Court.

Farcical suggestion

by Anonymousreply 115July 11, 2021 8:17 AM

R113 President Biden, do you think every dark skin people is African American?

by Anonymousreply 116July 11, 2021 8:21 AM

Kamala on voter ID: "Rural Americans don't have any way to get a Xerox of their driver's license."

This women is seriously out of touch. This is what happens in affirmative action when someone is promoted rapidly for reasons that have nothing to do with skills, talent, or intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 117July 11, 2021 1:22 PM

Honest mistake. Her intellectual class think Tobacco Road and the Beverley Hillbillies are documentaries of middle America .

by Anonymousreply 118July 11, 2021 1:27 PM

It would seem to me that this is more the fault of her Chief Of Staff than her. VP Harris is very busy and she can't be expected to worry about the minutiae going on in her office. That's what she has a COS for.

And I've heard disquieting things about her COS, Tina Flournoy. For one she's been accused of blocking access to VP Harris. I think it may be time to turn her loose.

by Anonymousreply 119July 11, 2021 1:31 PM

Black ghurls do love some work place drama.

by Anonymousreply 120July 11, 2021 1:52 PM

They are R118.

by Anonymousreply 121July 11, 2021 2:40 PM

R110, All of the coverage of the two articles is people defending Kamala. It’s not an Ellen situation where the media went all out with the anonymous complaints.

by Anonymousreply 122July 11, 2021 2:49 PM

I think she'd make a good panelist on Match Game. She could giggle like she likes to.

by Anonymousreply 123July 12, 2021 4:42 AM

R123, here is how she'd play.

Pervy Host Gene Rayburn: "Dumb Stella was so clueless, when she heard there was a crises at the border, she went to BLANK."

Kamala: "Europe"

by Anonymousreply 124July 12, 2021 11:40 AM

She hasn't been to Europe either!

by Anonymousreply 125July 12, 2021 12:27 PM

She's being set up, very clear now.

by Anonymousreply 126July 12, 2021 3:54 PM

Or... maybe she's just not up for the job?

by Anonymousreply 127July 12, 2021 6:04 PM

Whatever her flaws, she's still a million times better than Drumpf.

by Anonymousreply 128July 12, 2021 10:07 PM

Brilliant, enlightening r128.

by Anonymousreply 129July 12, 2021 10:20 PM

The whole things stink. Biden administration must be racist. That's the reason why they ask Kamala to handle a tough tasks and embarrass herself!

Black women should not be asked to do things they can't do!

by Anonymousreply 130July 12, 2021 11:28 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131July 13, 2021 12:12 AM

R118 for fuck's sake she was making a joke. Did you even look beyond the headline

by Anonymousreply 132July 13, 2021 12:15 AM

[quote] Kamala on voter ID: "Rural Americans don't have any way to get a Xerox of their driver's license."

PODUNK, KS—Vice President Kamala Harris caused quite a stir while trying to help rural Americans vote. She traveled to some of the most backwater areas of America — thousands of miles from civilization — and brought a photocopier to show them how to copy an ID card. The rural Americans had never seen such a device, though, and soon became angry at it.

“It’s stealing our documents’ souls!” exclaimed one simple rural American upon seeing his ID copied. He then pointed an accusing finger at Harris. “She must be a witch!”

“I am not a witch,” Harris stated, though her statement was undercut by the way she kept cackling like one.

The angry rural folk then tied Harris to a stake to burn her as a witch.

“It was not my idea to impose advanced city technology on your simple rural brains!” Harris pleaded with them. “That is the fault of the Republicans! I wanted to spare you from this!”

The rural people ignored her and began lighting kindling around her feet.

“Science forgive them!” Harris called out. “They know not what they do! For they are too rural and simple! Their brains are filled with nothing but knowledge about corn!”

After letting it go on for a few minutes, the Secret Service finally decided they should probably do something, so they put out the fire, untied Harris, and took her away on Broom One.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133July 13, 2021 2:01 AM

Kamala is the prototypical progressive politician. She haughtily lectures half of America, which she obviously looks down on, and can't even get her facts straight when she's doing it.

by Anonymousreply 134July 13, 2021 2:21 AM

R134 she doesn't look down on half of America, just you.

by Anonymousreply 135July 13, 2021 3:07 AM

The Xerox/Kinkos interview was a bomb yesterday. Rural people can't photocopy their ids she said because they don't have a kinkos or Office Max nearby.

Ummm. Has she heard of scanners?

by Anonymousreply 136July 13, 2021 3:44 AM

R117 Kamala: Rural American just discovered fire few decades ago. How will they be able to register voter ID? Will they even know what voter is? Or what ID is?

by Anonymousreply 137July 13, 2021 6:23 AM

R135 loves angry black women who sleep their way to the top. They are her inspiration.

by Anonymousreply 138July 13, 2021 11:49 AM

She has lost the rural vote.

by Anonymousreply 139July 13, 2021 11:51 AM

R139 she is like Hillary - she wants to lead a country that she doesn't even like. For these type of women (self-obsessed, use sex as a means to an end, emotionally detached) it's all about the power to tell boss other people around.

by Anonymousreply 140July 13, 2021 11:56 AM

I keep saying that, R140! She'd be lucky to lose by the margin Clinton did, probably doing even worse in states like Virginia (Trump won't be in the ballot himself as an opponent). Senate seats in NY or CA mean little nationally.

Other than "Vote blue, no matter who!" yellow-dog Democrats she has no support. There are talented female politicians, including non-white ones, our there; pity she's not among those.

by Anonymousreply 141July 13, 2021 12:33 PM

She never had the racist rural vote to begin with. No one cares about that.

by Anonymousreply 142July 13, 2021 12:38 PM

Her out-of-touch comment about scanning also made her seem ignorant of technology. I just read an article that stated to many people “scanning” is now capturing an image on the phone, and standalone scanners at home are going by the wayside.

by Anonymousreply 143July 13, 2021 12:43 PM

Maybe Kamala can be assigned to take charge of the economy.

Inflation continued its rapid surge in June, rising at its fastest pace in nearly 13 years amid an ongoing burst in used vehicle costs and increases in both food and energy, the Labor Department reported Tuesday. The consumer price index increased 5.4% from a year ago, the largest jump since August 2008, just before the worst of the financial crisis.

by Anonymousreply 144July 13, 2021 1:49 PM

She's not stupid (though she's not the thousand points of light her fangurls here make out) but damn is she in over her head right now. The border is a complicated problem. Surely anyone would struggle.

It's got to be that she's poorly staffed. She is smart enough not to be [italic]this[/italic] bad. I wonder if she's listening privately to too many relatives? They've failed her before.

She's also woefully bad with media. Her attempts to be spontaneous routinely blow up in her face. She either needs better coaching or to accept better coaching and accept that when it comes to off the cuff, she's her own worst enemy. A good politician knows where her weaknesses are and figures out how to minimise the propensity for damage.

She may be president some day, but I wouldn't bet on it.

by Anonymousreply 145July 13, 2021 2:31 PM

She was so satisfying to watch grilling Kavanaugh. I hate when politicians leave the posts where they can actually do things (Beto.) She will not be president but will most likely be the nominee.

by Anonymousreply 146July 13, 2021 3:31 PM

Troll thread.

by Anonymousreply 147July 13, 2021 5:37 PM

R135 is Kamala's hideous step-child Druella, or whatever her name is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148July 13, 2021 7:44 PM

[quote] The border is a complicated problem.

Yes, if a physical barrier, like a wall, is ruled out for ideological reasons, then it becomes complicated trying to find a solution that works as well or as efficiently.

by Anonymousreply 149July 14, 2021 10:42 PM

𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝘅-𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗺 𝘁𝗼𝘅𝗶𝗰 𝗲𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀

Reports of an unhappy working environment in Vice President Kamala Harris’ office are ringing a bell with former staffers, who have described similar experiences dating back more than a decade, according to a new report.

According to Business Insider, Harris alumni have been buzzing about a Politico report last month that described the Veep’s office as “chaotic” with a “tense and at times dour” atmosphere. One source quoted by Politico described it as a place where “people feel treated like s—.”

“So many people recognized themselves in it, or recognized treatment they had seen or treatment they had heard about and dismissed,” one former staffer told Business Insider, adding that they had sent a link to the story to their therapist with a note that read: “Rarely in life are we publicly vindicated.”

Business Insider’s story cited interviews with 12 former Harris staffers about the work environment during her stints as San Francisco’s district attorney (an office she held from 2004 to 2011), California’s attorney general (2011 to 2017), and a US senator (2017 to 2021).

Some of the staffers recalled Harris as “unpredictable and at times demeaning.” One former aide to Harris when she was the Golden State’s AG described “a sense of paranoia in that office, that you never knew when she was going to snap at you.”

The report cites several sources who recall Harris calling the office and hanging up on staffers if she did not get the information she wanted quickly. Other former staffers said Harris, who typically wanted to be briefed on issues three days in advance, would move up scheduled briefings without telling her aides and berate them when they did not have the information.

“She would move that time slot up so you would be within the 72-hour window without the materials,” recalled one former aide. At that point, Harris would either agree to be briefed anyway, forcing staffers to brief “somebody who’s angry or thinks you’ve failed,” or refuse, adding “a lot of verbal abuse about why she wasn’t prepared.”

While the Politico story largely points the finger at Harris chief of staff Tina Flournoy for the hostile environment, the staffers cited by Business Insider say the buck stops with the VP herself.

“[L]ol that everyone is pointing to her [Flournoy] when it’s obvi KDH,” one former aide texted another in response to the Politico story, referring to Harris by her initials.

Another former aide in the same office told the outlet that everyone who worked there “loved” Harris, but also were “so stressed out that they were making themselves sick. Is that toxic? I don’t know.”

Several top Biden administration officials have gone on the record to defend Harris, with White House senior adviser Cedric Richmond decrying what he called a “whisper campaign” against the vice president. Other outlets have published criticism of Harris from anonymous sources. Days after the Politico report dropped, Axios quoted several White House officials as using the word “s—show” to describe Harris’ office.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150July 15, 2021 4:26 AM

Toast

by Anonymousreply 151July 15, 2021 11:56 AM

You mean, all this time we could have been friends?

by Anonymousreply 152July 15, 2021 11:59 AM

Her replacing Breyer on Supreme Court is really the only effective way to get her off the ticket.

by Anonymousreply 153July 15, 2021 12:05 PM

I doubt she would want the Supreme Court at this point in her career. Besides the fact I am sure she has future political goals, she may not be interested in the Court. You really do need a certain legal mindset for that.

by Anonymousreply 154July 15, 2021 12:08 PM

Her only political future, unfortunately, would be crashing and burning as president (candidate); although, she's likely dazzled by the prospect of not having to fight for a nomination as sitting Veep.

by Anonymousreply 155July 15, 2021 12:14 PM

Yeah, the thing about political goals is you have to win. Her track record is mixed and her credibility is weakening. There's a few years to pull it out of the fire, but her credibility is definitely in the fire. Sorry, fangurls.

Besides, she's a comparatively young, intelligent woman and increasingly the Court can make a huge impact on national life, in relative peace and privacy. If she could get a court nomination, she'd be a fool not to take it.

by Anonymousreply 156July 15, 2021 12:15 PM

After being Veep she will attract a better campaign staff and that can mean all the difference in an election. How well did Biden done in his past attempts at the presidency until he finally won.

As for her competency at this level, she is still new at this and after 4 years or after 8 years as Veep she hopefully will mature as a politician and as a leader.

I haven't given up on her though I am not happy with some of her stands. She would do well to find the moral courage to move center-left because there are many more citizens including a majority of voting black citizens who are not as far left as the new leadership in the Democratic party wants to take us.

by Anonymousreply 157July 15, 2021 12:25 PM

If this were being written about Pete Buttigieg, it would be big news on cable news and everyone with a blue check mark on twitter would rip him to shreds.

by Anonymousreply 158July 15, 2021 12:32 PM

Biden got the nomination as the best chance to block Bloomberg, coupled with black support at a time where (southern) black states were all up at once; it was timing. The general election was a referendum on Trump, more than that he performed exceptionally well.

Re: campaign staff

"Fish rot from the head down"

[quote] She would do well to find the moral courage to move center-left because there are many more citizens including a majority of voting black citizens who are not as far left as the new leadership in the Democratic party wants to take us.

You meant resist moving (too far) left, right? She seems someone who focuses on saying whatever it takes to get through the moment/day/situation.

by Anonymousreply 159July 15, 2021 12:46 PM

How much can a 57 year old woman mature?

by Anonymousreply 160July 15, 2021 12:56 PM

[quote]After being Veep she will attract a better campaign staff and that can mean all the difference in an election.

You'd need to listen to them. So would your sister.

[quote]As for her competency at this level, she is still new at this and after 4 years or after 8 years as Veep she hopefully will mature as a politician and as a leader.

I'm sorry, she's Vice-President of the United States, not a fry cook. New to this seems rather generous.

by Anonymousreply 161July 15, 2021 12:58 PM

[quote] She would do well to find the moral courage to move center-left

Normally true. It's very early but as of now it appears to me Stacey Abrams is being set up to replace Biden and of course Kamala in 2024. If that plays out Kamala wouldn't dare get too far to the right of Stacey.

by Anonymousreply 162July 15, 2021 1:11 PM

^ By who?

by Anonymousreply 163July 15, 2021 1:15 PM

Stacey's going to need to appeal to a broader segment as well. Black folk who vote are not into all this far left shit.

This is terrible to say because it is unfair and sexist but as competent as she is she won't have the physical appeal that Obama and Harris had and let's be real Americans are so shallow. Getting elected to lower offices is not as affected by shallow appearance bias but getting elected president unfortunately still is.

Please don't use that idiot past president as why this isn't true. There were actually humans who thought that guy was attractive and tall.

by Anonymousreply 164July 15, 2021 1:18 PM

It's a big leap from Biden to Abrams in four or even eight years. Good luck with that.

by Anonymousreply 165July 15, 2021 1:30 PM

Not a bad idea, R153, it would solve the problem.

by Anonymousreply 166July 15, 2021 1:31 PM

Told ya.

by Anonymousreply 167July 15, 2021 1:39 PM

The Dem party, which sees "racism" behind every tree, and under every rock, needs to drop the condescending, paternalistic attitude (held by white liberals and nonwhite "race 'experts'") that all voters who are not straight white males, who do not eagerly embrace Dem politicians yellow-dog style, are "too 'stupid' to know they are oppressed!"

by Anonymousreply 168July 15, 2021 1:43 PM

I am finding it increasingly difficult to distinguish between Kamala's reported behavior and that of Meghan Markle-Mountbatten-Windsor.

by Anonymousreply 169July 15, 2021 1:49 PM

Go Jill Biden!👏👏Keep stand by your man!

by Anonymousreply 170July 15, 2021 2:19 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171July 15, 2021 3:36 PM

I heard that this morning.

Continuing in the proud and history altering tradition of RBG.

The Court, like the house and Senate, needs term limits. We can only have a president twice but those dinosaurs - and after thirty years of your bum in your chair you're a dinosaur - get to stay on forever.

by Anonymousreply 172July 15, 2021 3:42 PM

Can somebody summarize the OP since I have her troll-blocked already? TIA!!!

by Anonymousreply 173July 15, 2021 3:44 PM

Can someone tell me what R173 said since I have her troll blocked? TIA!!

by Anonymousreply 174July 15, 2021 3:55 PM

^ LOL... it is a rather curious request. I see R173 on a fainting couch, forearm slung across her brow, intoning the Dowager Countess: I cannot bear to look, but tell me anyway!

by Anonymousreply 175July 15, 2021 4:08 PM

R172

I'm for a mandatory retirement age for Justices, say 70-75?

by Anonymousreply 176July 15, 2021 4:38 PM

Or a fixed term, 20, 25 years? I don't know but Ginsburg's gamble was very, very bad for the country and Breyer doesn't seem like he's learned anything.

by Anonymousreply 177July 15, 2021 4:39 PM

R174, R173 was talking about her love of going out to the barnyard and sucking off the donkeys.

by Anonymousreply 178July 15, 2021 4:58 PM

Imagine thinking Kamala, the self-proclaimed “top cop” is too far left!

by Anonymousreply 179July 15, 2021 8:22 PM

That's the irony, R 179. When she first ran for President, she was supposed to be one of those "tough on crime" Dems, who are usually golden in elections (witness Eric Adams win in NYC). But from the very first debate, she ran away from that label and apologized and disavowed her own past as a tough prosecutor. It was a huge misstep in my opinion. but it was her own doing.

by Anonymousreply 180July 16, 2021 12:19 AM

[quote] she ran away from that label

Those are her principles, and if you don't like them, she has others.

by Anonymousreply 181July 16, 2021 12:25 AM

My point, R175, is a sarcastic backhanded comment that the OP is a troll criticizing the Vice President. And yes I did have her blocked already.

by Anonymousreply 182July 16, 2021 12:47 AM

Wait! We can't criticize her?

Thought so...

by Anonymousreply 183July 16, 2021 12:53 AM

The article was written by Politico, idiot, R182.

by Anonymousreply 184July 16, 2021 3:27 AM

We can all agree that R182 is an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 185July 16, 2021 4:34 AM

Of course you can criticize her R183. But it's not criticism when all you do is repost whisper campaign articles from conservatard websites that have no attributable sources or specific information. It's also not criticism when you post from your troll account that has already been blocked because I only block obvious race and gay and political trolling or florid psychosis. And it looks like the other thread on this topic got FFed until it was deleted, so it's not just one Datalounge who felt this way. Fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 186July 16, 2021 3:07 PM

Politico is NOT a "conservatard website". You sound insane.

by Anonymousreply 187July 16, 2021 8:08 PM

Liberals think it is, R187. The same way conservatives think CNN is an arm of the Democratic National Committee.

by Anonymousreply 188July 16, 2021 8:10 PM

Politico, whatever your ridiculous protestations leans right wing like the Times. It is conservative.

by Anonymousreply 189July 17, 2021 12:06 PM

Which is also stupid. Thanks I didn't think Politico was imbalanced but I was reluctant to ask for fear of the rational discussion that followed.

Every few years I take a year or so off from DL when the crazy gets and stupid get too much. Typically it's during an election. But lately, in many different respects, I find the crazy and stupid is as bad as COVID rates in Missouri.

by Anonymousreply 190July 17, 2021 12:09 PM

[quote] According to a 2020 Knight Foundation study, Politico is generally read by a moderate audience, leaning slightly toward the left

-- Wiki

by Anonymousreply 191July 17, 2021 1:22 PM

The idiots on the View aren’t having it. Sunny blames it on Kamala being a woman of color

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192July 17, 2021 3:20 PM

Come on guys, I know you loved the way she cross-examined republicans when she was in the Senate, but she is kind of a mess. No one should be shocked by this report.

by Anonymousreply 193July 17, 2021 3:27 PM

R193 Grow up.

by Anonymousreply 194July 17, 2021 3:30 PM

MeAgain calls the complainers “little bitches”

by Anonymousreply 195July 17, 2021 3:31 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196July 19, 2021 3:33 AM

The I was that little girl on the bus stunt she pulled on Joe was really kind of vile.

Politics is so odd. I'd have held a grudge. Wasn't there any other black woman Joe could have picked? Stacey Abrams is a bit sour so I can see why he passed on her. I guess Kamala looked the part and Veeps just usually stand there and smile so I guess they thought she could handle that.

by Anonymousreply 197July 19, 2021 4:13 AM

R197 = No True Black Scotswoman

by Anonymousreply 198July 19, 2021 5:18 PM

You're saying she has Covid, R196?

by Anonymousreply 199July 19, 2021 7:55 PM

I am sure Kam has a perfectrly logical expalinTION FOR THIS

by Anonymousreply 200July 20, 2021 8:46 AM

I ADMIT5, I looks sad

by Anonymousreply 201July 20, 2021 8:47 AM

This shit looks SAD.

by Anonymousreply 202July 20, 2021 8:47 AM

Three and a half years to go!

by Anonymousreply 203July 20, 2021 1:31 PM

She's doing fine. Just a small hiccup.

by Anonymousreply 204July 21, 2021 1:29 PM

Descent is good. It amuses me.

by Anonymousreply 205July 21, 2021 1:31 PM

You’re trying, but no one cares. Trump 🤡

by Anonymousreply 206July 21, 2021 1:31 PM

Child ACTORS?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207October 13, 2021 3:00 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208October 13, 2021 3:01 PM

I try to worry... who have we got? Everyone has inherent problems, Amy the rageaholic, Pete the gay nerd, Yang? Castro who doesn't have the sense to pick his other Spanish last name to go by, Franken who was run out of dodge for a comedy routine which was his fucking JOB at the time, Cuomo oh my god... We can't get it right.

However, every Democrat has one huge advantage - the other side is Satan incarnate, whichever figurehead they put on that evil fascist party that preys on the ignorant. So you run on "I ain't them" and I think (hope!) every sane person will hold their nose, if necessary, and pick the good guy side, even if the candidate's a dolt. A dolt or a monster? Vote Kamala!! or whoever...

by Anonymousreply 209October 13, 2021 3:09 PM

R207, when real children see Kamala, they flee in terror.

by Anonymousreply 210October 13, 2021 8:12 PM

After Trump, there is no bar to rise up to to be president. It's level with the ground and you just walk over - so we just need to keep the insane Repigs (or someone catering to them) out. I hope people see that and we don't eat our own, as per Franken. Why is it that Democrats have to fall in love - and Republicans just fall in line, no matter what jerk they come up with?

by Anonymousreply 211October 13, 2021 11:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!