Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The #MeToo Movement is Dead

With Bill Cosby’s overturned conviction and Kevin Spacey getting film roles again, it’s safe to say that #MeToo is over.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429July 27, 2023 11:11 AM

Hallelujah! Come back to the 5 & Dime, James Franco!

by Anonymousreply 1June 30, 2021 5:35 PM

Back to grabbing every hot twink’s booty who walks in front of me. You don’t want your ass grabbed, then don’t go traipsing around in those skinny jeans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 30, 2021 5:52 PM

So I can go down on hot twinks now?

by Anonymousreply 3June 30, 2021 5:53 PM

Spacey is doing a small role in a tiny Italian movie. He’ll never work in Hollywood again.

by Anonymousreply 4June 30, 2021 5:55 PM

We were told he’d never work again, period.

by Anonymousreply 5June 30, 2021 6:00 PM

Kevin's role is in some Italian film, not a Hollywood production

Cosby's conviction was overturned on a technicality. Try again, OP

by Anonymousreply 6June 30, 2021 6:28 PM

Looks like R1 was onto something. Now that the lawsuit is settled, you can surely expect a comeback for Franco.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 30, 2021 9:34 PM

Good riddance!

by Anonymousreply 8June 30, 2021 10:24 PM

It was over when Tara Reade accused Joe Biden and news media and celebs and other SJWs ignored it or refused to take her seriously showing their hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 9June 30, 2021 10:29 PM

It was over when Donald J. Trump started grabbing pussies 50 years ago and nothing ever happened to him, R9, along with a huge number of other felonies and misdemeanors for which he was never prosecuted.

by Anonymousreply 10June 30, 2021 10:40 PM

R9, nobody ignored it. She simply lacked credibility and her story was full of holes.

by Anonymousreply 11June 30, 2021 10:55 PM

R10 No, it was over when a woman who had a credible connection to Biden as a staffer in his US Senate office, told several people of (alleged) inappropriate behavior from then Senator Biden in 1993 was ignored by the same people including Amy Schumer who stood outside the Capitol building screaming 'believe her' when Christine B Ford who had a recovered memory apparently never told anyone not even her friends at the time it (allegedly)happened and who answered 'I don't remember' to virtually every question relating to something that happened at a 'gathering' when she was 15 and the accused was 17. And Tara Reade was ignored by The NY Times for 4 weeks after the story broke unlike their white on rice coverage regarding Bret Kavanaugh.

by Anonymousreply 12June 30, 2021 11:05 PM

It's not dead. It simple has to follow the rules. Due process matters. Even for the worst of the worst.

by Anonymousreply 13June 30, 2021 11:05 PM

It was started by aging whores, who are bitter that the casting couch didn’t get them where they wanted to go.

by Anonymousreply 14June 30, 2021 11:07 PM

R12 Tara Reade's own lawyers debunked her story and dropped her. Other staffers did not back her up, she was inconsistent with/went back on her claims, she failed to produce evidence she said she had. Reade was given a chance to tell her story, it just didn't add up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 30, 2021 11:13 PM

When is Times Up on #MeanToo?

by Anonymousreply 16June 30, 2021 11:14 PM

It's not dead. It's just been roofied

by Anonymousreply 17June 30, 2021 11:16 PM

R9/R12: Keep beating that dead horse.

Hell, even Trump and the rest of the Deplorables moved on to Hunter when they got no traction with Tara.

by Anonymousreply 18June 30, 2021 11:18 PM

R13 It is dead like BLM and the Hollywood SJW. They killed it with their own blatant hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 19June 30, 2021 11:21 PM

R18 That dead horse is the #MeToo movement, BLM and Hollywood's credibility. What's the latest with BLM and #MeToo? Sound of crickets. The media and everyone else has moved on.

by Anonymousreply 20June 30, 2021 11:27 PM

Every Saturday night, I get roofied, and I've NEVER been raped!!!! I must be doing something wrong! You just mix it in your drink, right?

by Anonymousreply 21June 30, 2021 11:32 PM

Did anyone in Hollow-wood or the #MeToo movement call for Gov. Cuomo's Emmy to be rescinded after several women brought up allegations against him?

by Anonymousreply 22June 30, 2021 11:49 PM

Does the MeToo work on black rapists though? I don’t think so. Only white.

by Anonymousreply 23June 30, 2021 11:55 PM

Baby, it died the moment that girl posted her account of a bad date with Aziz Ansari on babe.net and called it rape.

It quickly became a way to build a brand and the accusations became flimsier and flimsier.

Also, notice how almost none of the actresses who spoke out have been getting acting work. Hollywood never had any interest in fixing its own problem.

by Anonymousreply 24June 30, 2021 11:57 PM

R15 Neither did Ford's story add up but that didn't stop people from attacking Kavanaugh before the hearing as way to prevent him from getting on the Supreme Court. It's the difference in how they reacted that's concerning and hypocritical. Had anyone else ever accused Kavanaugh or are there photos/videos of him sniffing women's hair or awkwardly hugging women. Remember Lucy Flores?

by Anonymousreply 25July 1, 2021 12:10 AM

[QUOTE] Does the MeToo work on black rapists though? I don’t think so. Only white.

There are far more white celebrity rapists than black, R23.

by Anonymousreply 26July 1, 2021 12:44 AM

Give it up R25, Tara reade was full of shit and her story and reade herself had so many credibility issues, the story was debunked over and over again by different reporters including ones that gave her the benefit of the doubt.

For one where she said it happened couldn’t be possible since that was and is a high traffic area with police always there, and it goes downhill from there.

by Anonymousreply 27July 1, 2021 1:23 AM

[quote] Kevin's role is in some Italian film, not a Hollywood production

Ingrid stayed in exile for 8 years.

by Anonymousreply 28July 1, 2021 1:42 AM

Can’t believe somebody is actually in here trynna go to bat for that lying sow Tara Reade. 😂

by Anonymousreply 29July 1, 2021 1:44 AM

R29, These Republican cunts just stew in shit. It's ok, you just don't know...but they have an inside tract to the true knowledge.

by Anonymousreply 30July 1, 2021 1:46 AM

[quote] Neither did Ford's story add up

People who impede their own vision for the sake of vanity do themselves no favours

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 1, 2021 1:49 AM

#MeToo was over the second Brett Kavanaugh was confirmed.

by Anonymousreply 32July 1, 2021 1:51 AM

Please, Republicans weaponize metoo when it suits their needs. They are just as hypocritical as the left. Metoo started as a grassroots movement and that's why it is dead.

by Anonymousreply 33July 1, 2021 2:30 AM

That piece of shit, Ice-T posted, "Oh shit Bill Cosby might be touching back down on the bricks.... Hot Boy Summer". Then he deleted it

Hot boy summer means, partying and hooking up. Hooking up cosby style, means drugging and raping more women

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34July 1, 2021 2:30 AM

Despite Tara Reade not being extremely credible, the fact that her allegations were not even taken seriously as other women basically exposed the movement for being highly partisan.

by Anonymousreply 35July 1, 2021 2:31 AM

r34, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Ice is being sarcastic. It's sort of like South Park's "Hot Cosby" sex act.

by Anonymousreply 36July 1, 2021 2:38 AM

Speaking of amazing South Park Bill Cosby moments...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37July 1, 2021 2:44 AM

R35 Thank you. You summarized it better than I did.

by Anonymousreply 38July 1, 2021 2:48 AM

"Neither did Ford's story add up but that didn't stop people from attacking Kavanaugh before the hearing as way to prevent him from getting on the Supreme Court."

It did add up, you just want to believe otherwise. Nice of you to defend Kavanaugh, since he sure as fuck wouldn't defend you or any other gay person

by Anonymousreply 39July 1, 2021 2:51 AM

"It quickly became a way to build a brand and the accusations became flimsier and flimsier."

Funny how Republicans trash #metoo but support QAnon. Still accusing Tom Hanks of being a sex trafficker?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40July 1, 2021 2:52 AM

"Now that the lawsuit is settled, you can surely expect a comeback for Franco."

Because nothing says "I'm innocent" like handing out huge hush money checks

by Anonymousreply 41July 1, 2021 2:53 AM

Bullshit R35, VOX, NYT, NPR, WAPO among others investigated her allegations and didn’t find them credible. Oh and she went from she remembers she wasn’t wearing pantyhose that day because it was so hot to she wore stockings, garters and split crotch panties because she had a date that night after women who worked on the hill during that time pointed out that pantyhose were a dress code requirement and women were sent home if they weren’t wearing them. Also it was verified that the weather that day was cool and mild.

Try again.

by Anonymousreply 42July 1, 2021 3:03 AM

R42 If Tara Reade's story had cracks in it, then Fords had gaping holes you could drive trucks through.

by Anonymousreply 43July 1, 2021 3:07 AM

My issue with #MeToo has never been that I didn't believe many of the women (No, I did not believe Tara Reade) or that some of these men aren't awful people (looking at you Les Monves) it's just that many of the accusers sort of fucked themselves over by making stupid choices and sitting on information -- in some cases for decades. And then you weren't supposed to side-eye and question their motives for coming forward years after the fact.

As for Brett Kavanaugh, he should not have been confirmed, not because he fucked Ford (and we all know he fucked Ford) but because of the way he acted during his confirmation hearings. He disrespected the Senate, the process and showed that he did not have the temperament for the Court. That was his disqualifier, in my eyes. Not some murky teenage sexual encounter.

I'm not going to say that #MeToo has hurt women or has set women back, because that's unfair. However, I will say that #MeToo is one of these "movements" that blew up because of social media and was amplified by social media and the regular media and Hollywood just jumped on in an effort to stay relevant. The problem is you have this movement for women, without a majority of real women (not voices on Twitter and not celebrities looking for publicity) buying into it. That's a problem.

by Anonymousreply 44July 1, 2021 3:07 AM

R39 What Kavanaugh was put on trial for was something he allegedly did when he was 17 some 35 years prior and even by Ford's account there was no rape, sexual contact or clothes removed. She described her attackers as 'falling down drunk' The entire ordeal lasting a matter of minutes thanks to the inebriated condition of the 2 attackers. There was no proof or anyone to acknowledge that Ford and Kavanaugh had ever met unlike Joe and Tara Reade or Anita Hill and Clarence Thomas

by Anonymousreply 45July 1, 2021 3:11 AM

R42 Was it Clinton who demanded they wear "split crotch panties"?

by Anonymousreply 46July 1, 2021 3:12 AM

R46 Are you referring to Bill or Hillary?

by Anonymousreply 47July 1, 2021 3:13 AM

[quote] I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Ice is being sarcastic.

Lots of black people on Twitter are tweeting about this. They consider this tweet to be "praising cosby's release"

They've just canceled Ice-T, Phylicia Rashad, Shaun King, and Pennsylvania

Ice-T loves rapists and hates transpeople

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48July 1, 2021 3:18 AM

Every self righteous asshole on this thread who believes human beings should be canceled —- give it time. You’ll do something dumb and beg for forgiveness.

by Anonymousreply 49July 1, 2021 3:19 AM

r48 anyone who puts "TW" in their tweets CANNOT be taken seriously.

by Anonymousreply 50July 1, 2021 3:20 AM

[quote] The problem is you have this movement for women, without a majority of real women (not voices on Twitter and not celebrities looking for publicity) buying into it. That's a problem.

This is a pretty accurate description. When Metoo became politicized, that was the end. It's a lesson that populist movements become highly publicized when they benefit those in power, but no one in power truly believes in justice if it means they themselves are held accountable.

by Anonymousreply 51July 1, 2021 3:21 AM

R50 What is "TW" ?

by Anonymousreply 52July 1, 2021 3:26 AM

R39 He needs defending. I'd hate to have to go through a trial that offers no witnesses or proof of something I allegedly did as a teen and have it come back at me 35 years later as a recalled memory of someone who remembers definitively that they had 1 beer but not when or where or why or how they got to the place where the event allegedly took place. Hopefully. you'll never be on a jury.

by Anonymousreply 53July 1, 2021 3:26 AM

r52 it means "Trigger Warning" and it's completely ridiculous virtue signalling, ostensibly to "protect" people from seeing content they don't want to see. I think it first came from Tumblr and now it's used by overly-Wokes in certain crowds.

by Anonymousreply 54July 1, 2021 4:03 AM

Oh what luck, there's a guide:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55July 1, 2021 4:04 AM

Not only do I believe in due process but also punishments should not be eternal - even murderers eventually get out of jail and can (with good behavior) resume their lives and careers.

by Anonymousreply 56July 1, 2021 4:20 AM

I bet someone's going to kill him.

Maybe Camille?

by Anonymousreply 57July 1, 2021 4:28 AM

Did the #MeToo Movement go after Bloomberg in 2019 after Lez Warren kept bringing up his NDAs (Non disclosure agreements) during the 2019 Democratic debate?

by Anonymousreply 58July 1, 2021 5:18 AM

R43 Ford's allegations had about as much concrete foundation as the Champlain Towers South in Surfside.

by Anonymousreply 59July 1, 2021 5:37 AM

Reade backed herself into a corner in so many ways because her allegations were so easy to disprove and take apart. She sorted and answered constituent mail and stunk at it. Her interaction with joe Biden was minimal to non existent yet for years she put on her resume for years that she was a legislative aide that helped with the violence against women act.

by Anonymousreply 60July 1, 2021 5:45 AM

Did Joe Biden overturn the Bill Cosby conviction?

Did Joe make him a free (old) man?

by Anonymousreply 61July 1, 2021 5:53 AM

MeToo missed an opportunity to really define terms. Could you not approach a woman in the office, but you could if you were hot? I think they, like BLM, had a moment of "I believe all women". Women took advantage of it with very loose allegations which barely had legs and that undermined it. I don't think Armie Hammer needed to be cancelled or a lot of other people that never did anything. How you "feel" and what actually happened can be 2 different things.

by Anonymousreply 62July 1, 2021 5:54 AM

R60 GURRRRRRL!!! Stop using unqualified opinions as facts. You reviewed Tara Reade's work? Your argument is baseless and ignores that many others with merely a statement were believed without due process.

by Anonymousreply 63July 1, 2021 5:57 AM

The MeToo movement proved victimhood is power which is fine if we're dealing with real victims.

However, don't confuse sexual harassment with people who were for sale.

by Anonymousreply 64July 1, 2021 5:59 AM

R10 you're absolutely right. How can anyone say America really cares about sexual harassment when in 2016 they elect a sleaze ball as POTUS who everyone knows has been accused of assaulting dozens of women (and girls)? Then to add insult to injury 74M people vote for this same guy a second time?

Just open the prisons and let all the predators out and cut the priests some slack too. America obviously doesn't give a damn about sexual assault.

by Anonymousreply 65July 1, 2021 6:06 AM

I hope not. It’s ultra cringe, the thought of some gorgeous creature from Montana on her knees sucking the smelly little cock of a fat movie producer just so he won’t ruin her in the town.

by Anonymousreply 66July 1, 2021 6:09 AM

Justice for women and black Americans is, and has always been, about more than a hashtag or an acronym.

by Anonymousreply 67July 1, 2021 6:16 AM

Kavanaugh’s ass should NOT be on the Supreme Court only because some Repug crook payed off his huge debt. Tara Reade (Biden?) didn’t have a consistent testimony, if memory serves me. And that other woman’s testimony was years old (re Kavanaugh).

by Anonymousreply 68July 1, 2021 6:17 AM

Girls!!!!! GIRLS!!!! Joe Biden AND Donald Trump can both be disgusting. It doesn't have to be an either/or.

by Anonymousreply 69July 1, 2021 6:19 AM

The #MeToo movement is dead because men could not give less of a shit about sexual assault. Most men sympathize with rapists, let's be real here.

by Anonymousreply 70July 1, 2021 6:20 AM

R70 most women don't give a shit about sexual assault either. Trump got the White women vote in both elections - and they're the main ones whining about #metoo. And don't get me started talking about all the trouble white women tears have caused throughout history with their false allegations... but i digress.

I remember all the #MAGAt whores with tshirts saying "Grab my pussy!"

The bottom line is you can't put the failed #metoo movement totally on men when a lot of women haven't really taken it seriously either.

by Anonymousreply 71July 1, 2021 6:23 AM

So many false victim narratives coursing through the toxic cancel culture moment. Believe all women? No. Nope. Not gonna happen. Many are liars who confuse regret with true victimization.

by Anonymousreply 72July 1, 2021 7:24 AM

Some of you bitches have a mother who should have swallowed.

by Anonymousreply 73July 1, 2021 7:32 AM

[quote] Many are liars who confuse regret with true victimization.

Being a victim is fashionable now. The media is full of people claiming to be victims.

by Anonymousreply 74July 1, 2021 7:46 AM

It's time to bring back louis ck, who we all know did nothing wrong.

by Anonymousreply 75July 1, 2021 8:07 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76July 1, 2021 8:16 AM

Harvey was so clueless. He must be on the Spectrum. He had a glorious set of choppers installed in his mouth, but didn't bother with the saggy eyelids. And too lazy to lose 100 lbs. and shave.

Out of ideas on how to bed hot chicks (and too cheap to offer money) he just forced himself onto them.

by Anonymousreply 77July 1, 2021 8:19 AM

R44 I agree with all of this but I also agree with r45, kavanaugh was done dirty by the media.

by Anonymousreply 78July 1, 2021 8:33 AM

Kavanaugh was done dirty.If Biden nominated a left leaning judge and some girl from 35 years ago claimed he tried to assault her what would happen? . Nothing would happen. Was there actual outside evidence this happened. In the 35 years since has any other woman accused Kavanaugh of anything? The whole thing is ironic because Thurgood Marshall was a well known sex pest. His statue is going up in Congress. Hypocrisy and lack of due process are the culprits here.

by Anonymousreply 79July 1, 2021 10:06 AM

I admire Thurgood Marshall but it would be hilarious if he was exposed as a sexual predator. The tortured logic and mental gymnastics coming from the would be funny to watch.

by Anonymousreply 80July 1, 2021 10:13 AM

Both Reade's and Ford's stories had "cracks" because they were decades old and lacked physical evidence. I think that both women are telling the truth, but sexually assault is almost impossible to prove.

It's disgusting that sexual assault is a bipartisan issue, with people believing someone if they accuse someone on "the other side," but smear someone who accuses someone in their party.

I registered Democrat a week after my 18th birthday, but 8 women have accused Biden of inappropriate behavior.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81July 1, 2021 10:34 AM

R79

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82July 1, 2021 10:36 AM

^. Both those women have got SO much hair.

by Anonymousreply 83July 1, 2021 10:49 AM

I think Blasey Ford was wearing a wig as a disguise.

by Anonymousreply 84July 1, 2021 12:12 PM

Biden has the power to unseal his Senate records from the University of Delaware regarding Tara Reade. An innocent man would relish the opportunity to prove his innocence.

by Anonymousreply 85July 1, 2021 1:38 PM

JAMES FRANCO has agreed to pay $2.2M to female students that had signed up for a workshop called "Sex Scenes with James Franco" but were then surprised that it included sex scenes with James Franco. Now they will finally be compensated for their troubles.

by Anonymousreply 86July 1, 2021 1:42 PM

[quote] Girls!!!!! GIRLS!!!! Joe Biden AND Donald Trump can both be disgusting.

Please, spare us the false equivalency, trumpkin. Trump has had dozens of women charge him with gross sexual molestation. Period.

by Anonymousreply 87July 1, 2021 1:45 PM

R81. ‘‘Tis is so very certainly true. Biden pinched at the nipples of a prepubescent girl thinking it was a joke…so fucking funny. Like I stated in another thread, Biden is Old School White Male Privileged and is a long-standing sexist. I did not say misogynist, just sexist that he and his generation - the Greatest Generation (vomit) believe women are too emotional.

by Anonymousreply 88July 1, 2021 1:46 PM

R88 please kill yourself and spare us from hearing any more of your inane opinions.

by Anonymousreply 89July 1, 2021 2:14 PM

[quote] "Now that the lawsuit is settled, you can surely expect a comeback for Franco."

[quote] Because nothing says "I'm innocent" like handing out huge hush money checks

Heee-Heeee!

by Anonymousreply 90July 1, 2021 2:19 PM

I think what the #MeToo Movement accomplished is that women will be more likely to step forward right away, instead of hiding in shame for years.

by Anonymousreply 91July 1, 2021 2:22 PM

^^ Sure, but luckily I don't go down on the ladys. I like the mens. lol

by Anonymousreply 92July 1, 2021 2:47 PM

R87

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93July 1, 2021 2:56 PM

R91 How if most #metoo accusers still rather tweet about their alleged assault on social media to get likes and retweets instead of providing actual evidence?

by Anonymousreply 94July 1, 2021 2:59 PM

[QUOTE] Biden has the power to unseal his Senate records from the University of Delaware regarding Tara Reade. An innocent man would relish the opportunity to prove his innocence.

Joe Biden had already authorized the release of his records during the 2020 campaign, R85.

by Anonymousreply 95July 1, 2021 4:35 PM

WHY WON'T BIDEN UNSEAL HIS RECORDS?!@!@?!@ WHAT IS HE HIDING?

by Anonymousreply 96July 1, 2021 5:14 PM

R93 Oh please. There's more pics of Trump with Epstein than his youngest kid. They were pals for decades, he made gross little nods about how he likes younger women, he wished Ghislaine well from the WH press briefing room. And she openly said Jeffrey had tapes of Donald with underage girls. Plus Donald actually has to give his DNA for a couple rape cases, which is only required after lots of tangible proof.

by Anonymousreply 97July 1, 2021 5:48 PM

^To add, Biden's been uncomfortable and touchy feely at times but he's stopped and apologized as opposed to doubling down. And it's disingenuous to compare cringe touchy-feely behavior with what Trump is accused of

by Anonymousreply 98July 1, 2021 5:51 PM

R97 Not to mention Epstein repeatedly bragged about introducing Trump to Melania

by Anonymousreply 99July 1, 2021 5:54 PM

R97 And there are photos of Bill Clinton with one of Epstein's accusers with Bill is getting a shoulder massage from her and flight logs confirm that he visited Epstein's Island and Hilary and Bill and Oprah were friendly with Weinstein and the Clinton's socialized with Trump before he ran against Hillary. Oh and remember Monica Lewinsky?

by Anonymousreply 100July 1, 2021 6:06 PM

TRUMP RAPED A 13 YO GIRL WITH EPSTEIN!

by Anonymousreply 101July 1, 2021 6:53 PM

R101 Any photos? Video? Proof? So EZ to make an unsubstantiated claim. Ever notice Shrillary didn't tear into Trump during their debates the way she did to fellow Democrat Obama in 2008 in their debates? And though loose cannon Trump was famous for leading the chant 'lock her up' and referred to her as 'crooked Hilary' and a 'criminal' she never bothered to address that or defended herself. She probably knew Trump had tea on her and Bill.

by Anonymousreply 102July 1, 2021 7:04 PM

R39 Ford's story 'did add up' ? Basic math 0+0=0

No specifics, proof, witnesses or anything to substantiate her claim! And no proof or witnesses that Ford and Kavanaugh ever met!

by Anonymousreply 103July 1, 2021 7:14 PM

R94, they are providing actual evidence. Which is why Harvey Weinstein is in jail right now instead of out on the streets

by Anonymousreply 104July 1, 2021 7:29 PM

R97 From which chamber of you overactive ass did you get this? Any links? Do I hear crickets?

by Anonymousreply 105July 1, 2021 11:13 PM

R98 How could Joe not apologize? There was so much video of him sniffing, hugging, grabbing, holding on to girls and women of all ages.

by Anonymousreply 106July 1, 2021 11:20 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107July 1, 2021 11:20 PM

Okay, here's a better source of the Ghislaine bit. Really, you don't need me to look it up if you were curious

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108July 1, 2021 11:24 PM

#MeToo was over the minute this cray-cray whackjob became the self-appointed spokeswoman for it:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109July 1, 2021 11:29 PM

R107 R108 It's still talk and allegations. No proof. Where are the tapes? Why didn't Epstein use them to save his own ass? Where are they now? Not persuasive.

by Anonymousreply 110July 1, 2021 11:31 PM

R109 If Rose could undermine a whole movement then it's foundation was about as sturdy as the Champlain Towers South.

by Anonymousreply 111July 1, 2021 11:42 PM

Too soon, R111.

by Anonymousreply 112July 1, 2021 11:43 PM

The majority of heterosexual men are rapists and pedophiles. Of course they support each other.

by Anonymousreply 113July 2, 2021 12:31 AM

The person posting the Biden stuff is trying to get a rise out of you, but that person highlights the trap that so many fall into with this stuff. Biden is a man of a certain age, is touchy feely, and a master of retail politics. Touching people conveys a certain message that you're listening that you're caring. It's retail politics 101. Joe just didn't get the memo until much later that these days every touch and every look is a sexual assault.

Despite very clear messages from a great many people that this stuff just doesn't matter in the way that Twitter says it matters has allowed #MeToo to be weaponized, mainly against people who are on our side. It just seems to me that democratic politicians and people who vote and donate to democratic causes are the ones who usually end up stepping down and having their careers and/or reputations taken away.

And those who think because we do that we are holding ourselves to some higher standard, I ask, what has that higher standard gotten us? What did Al Franken leaving the Senate get us? What did putting old ass Bill Cosby in jail get us? The world isn't better, the streets aren't safer, and 55% of white women still voted for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 114July 2, 2021 2:32 AM

I wish Trump would grab me by the mussy and give it a nice tug.

by Anonymousreply 115July 2, 2021 5:42 AM

R114 Biden is a career politician, and in 43 years (1973-2016) how did he distinguish himself? by his touchy feely manner and his blunders? He was an embarrassment to Obama: 'the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean an a nice-looking guy' and he interrogated Anita Hill when she testified against Supreme Court Nominee Clarence Thomas.

In an interview in 1998 Biden said 'it was clear to me from the way she was answering the questions, [Hill] was lying, but years later he told Joy Behar on The View that 'I believed her from the beginning. I was against Clarence Thomas, I did everything in my power to defeat Clarence Thomas' In 1988 Biden dropped out of the Presidential race when it was revealed that he had plagiarized a speech by Neil Kinnock amid allegations regarding past law school plagiarism and exaggerating his academic record. Let's not sentimentalize this old coot. He's a song and dance man for the Democratic Party. Nice try Jill

by Anonymousreply 116July 2, 2021 5:46 AM

R114 You are correct in everything you have said.

Anyone trying to drag Biden to make Trump seem "normal" or even on the same level as anyone else is just flat out making an ass of himself.

Despite Trump having multiple sexual assault allegations against him (including by his own ex-wife), he's a fucking criminal which is evidenced, by his admitted bribing of politicians, failing to pay taxes owed, multiple abuses of power and violations of the emoluments clause of the constitution while POTUS, two impeachments (one of which included inciting an insurrection of the United States - so he's a traitor too) and his company being indicted as we speak. Stop the false equivalencies. Nobody is a shittier human being than Trump. Nobody even comes close!

by Anonymousreply 117July 2, 2021 7:05 AM

R117 What has Trump to do with one's opinion of Biden? Who's trying to normalize Trump? You're dragging Trump into the discussion to normalize Biden.

by Anonymousreply 118July 2, 2021 7:15 AM

R118 Trump is the king of #MeToo! He owns this thread. Anyone else is small potatoes compared to him.

by Anonymousreply 119July 2, 2021 7:20 AM

Are you sure R119?

by Anonymousreply 120July 2, 2021 7:34 AM

OT. Why can’t these women raise money to have that mountainous backlog of rape kits tested? If scientists can extract DNA from long-dead soldiers as they do with MIA/POW, then they can salvage clues from those rape kits.

by Anonymousreply 121July 2, 2021 8:12 AM

R119 'anyone else is small potatoes compared to him' I disagree.

by Anonymousreply 122July 2, 2021 8:28 AM

R121 The science is there. America doesn't care about sexual assault.

by Anonymousreply 123July 2, 2021 12:39 PM

I was raped here in mexico....by a novela producer.

Its not over.

by Anonymousreply 124July 3, 2021 11:54 AM

The bottom line is most woman over 21 should know better. Any actress who goes to a hotel suite is an opportunistic whore and we all know it. Sometimes a BJ gets you an Oscar and sometimes it does not. Sorry Olivia Wylde. Well done Jennifer Lawrence! We know who is complaining and who is not.

by Anonymousreply 125July 3, 2021 4:39 PM

R125 So true. The #MeToo movement might have been viewed as a more credible movement had it not been hatched out of Hollywood, a city notorious for opportunistic whores fighting for a chance to get ON anybody's casting couch!

by Anonymousreply 126July 3, 2021 4:45 PM

Rose was raped by everybody Alyssa Milano put out for willingly.

by Anonymousreply 127July 3, 2021 4:48 PM

This is when sexual harassment is bad and should be prosecuted:

1) When the guy isn't hot.

2) When putting out doesn't lead to a solid career.

3) When the hush money checks stop coming.

4) When the parts dry up.

5) When you want reboot a sagging career.

6) When you want your 15 minutes or you want to restart the 15 minute clock.

by Anonymousreply 128July 3, 2021 5:02 PM

^ #1=Al Franken(stein)

by Anonymousreply 129July 3, 2021 8:20 PM

R125

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130July 4, 2021 10:21 AM

Oh please, we've moved onto making sure everyone knows that all Black people are pure and innocent and can do no wrong and if you DARE question that, then you are cancelled. Worked out well when we did it for white women.

by Anonymousreply 131July 4, 2021 11:18 AM

The #MeToo movement was dead the moment one of Harvey Weinstein's high profile accusers, Asia Argento, was revealed to have paid off a sexual assault accuser of her own. The alleged victim being actor Jimmy Bennett, who was only 17 at the time of the incident and played her son in a movie she acted in and directed 10 years earlier. Then Asia claimed that her ex-boyfriend, Anthony Bourdain, apparently helped pay part of the settlement before his suicide.

by Anonymousreply 132July 4, 2021 1:38 PM

I love(d) Rose but she is not the gold star of representation. I heard from "insiders" that Rose let Harvey (pressure her?) into letting him eat her out in a jacuzzi in Park City at Sundance in like 1999. She took the cash, she cashed the check, she showed him what he wanted to see. I think Metoo needs to define what rape is. Unless Rose's legs were pryed oped with a crow bar, she seems complicit.

What really sent Rose off the rails when she was fucking a very married Robert Rodriquez, got into a car accident which she used as an excuse for too much plastic surgery, and her big moment in the Grind House films failed. Sorry Rose, you played the game and you still are a "star" so you came out ahead of most. Also, if you are dating Marilyn Manson and show up t an awards show in just a thing and pasties, you're a whore, darlin'. A hot whore at the time, but a whore none the less.

by Anonymousreply 133July 4, 2021 4:24 PM

R133

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134July 4, 2021 4:41 PM

I feel like "rape" is being held down and being fucked against your will. Not letting a man j/o in front of you and having regrets for watching. If that were the case, I've been raped many times, starting in the gym sauna as a gayling.

by Anonymousreply 135July 4, 2021 4:47 PM

R135, I agree 100%! Unless he physically prevents you from escaping then it is not rape.

Way too many women not only cry wolf, but they act like they only do it because men want it - even when they have husbands and boyfriends. This is not the 1700s. Women need to be honest about their sexuality - the same way gay bottom men are!

IF you are a hot bitch, you are gonna get some unwanted gropes and kisses. You are gonna see some unsolicited dicks - via pics or in person flashing. So what? That is the cost of being a hot bitch and you wanting to attract dick!

Men fuck women! Men will pressure women! Men will use whatever leverage they have (real or imagined) to get in a woman's pussy.

As soon as a chick hits puberty (and in some sicko instances before that) she should assume that all heterosexual men want her pussy and act accordingly!

Why is saying "no" enough when a lot of women say no but mean yes? Women like being pursued. Women love the chase more than most men do. Women like the attention from men. If they didn't like it they wouldn't wear the fuck me pumps, push up bras, tight skirts, war paint and high heels. They want the attention! They literally ARE ASKING FOR IT!

I am not saying it is a bad thing. I am not slut shaming by any stretch. Just the opposite. It is normal to want it. But why can they not OWN that? Why are all men perceived as predators for pursuing them? Men are doing what women want and SHOULD EXPECT from them? Instead of saying, i want this dick, but not that dick, they are saying they want no dick. And that's just not honest - unless they're a lesbian.

Why are women not responsible for wanting dick inside them?

If more women acknowledged that they want dick (not every dick) and stopped lying about wanting it when they later regret (for whatever reason) getting the dick they wanted, then people would probably take #MeToo more seriously.

It's 2021. It's time for women to start being honest about their own sexual wants and needs - and how they sometimes use sexuality to get other benefits.

#HonestyMatters

by Anonymousreply 136July 4, 2021 6:24 PM

Women will not be honest about It because they don't really want men and society to think they're sluts.

Rose wants people to believe she was raped because the dirty truth is that she used her body to advance her career. A whore. But who wants to be the whore that open her legs for a film role? Nobody, specially...women.

For me, the Roses of this world are using #MeToo as a new hustle. They have minimal talent, their bodies were not enough to have a career and now they're old. Imagine the desperation!

Not everybody can be a Jlaw. But even Jlaw is struggling...

by Anonymousreply 137July 5, 2021 1:41 AM

Well said, R137. That is the truth and R136 is pretty spot on as well. it is a shame that women scream for empowerment yet still have these Victoria hang ups about their own sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 138July 5, 2021 5:28 AM

[quote] I feel like "rape" is being held down and being fucked against your will.

R135 That's the old definition of 'rape'. The cash-grabbing lawyers have redefined the word over the last ten years to get lots, lots more money.

by Anonymousreply 139July 5, 2021 7:53 AM

How incredibly stupid do you have to be to not see that Tara Reade was a Russian plant and that none of her accusations had any merit.

by Anonymousreply 140July 5, 2021 9:05 AM

Exactly R139! We all know what rape is. Historically it has always meant physically forcing a woman to have sex.

Do men do a lot of asshole things to get women into bed? Sure they do. They threaten your job. They tell you they won't cast you or promise you a promotion or other "favors" or money and later back out of the deal once they get the pussy. They give you the cold shoulder. They blackmail you. They lie on you. They threaten to break up with you. The list goes on and on.

All those are shitty things and should be addressed, but they are not rape.

But why does no one want to address the elephant in the room? Many women BARGAIN with their pussy! It's a commodity.

It is lucrative to blur the line between sex and rape. Women have always found ways to get paid for their pussies. There's a reason prostitution is the oldest profession. Women have monetized their cunts since the beginning of time.

Very true R137, of course women don't want to be labeled sluts for bargaining with their pussies but many of them feel it is ok for them to label a man a rapist just because she ended up making a bad "bargain" and she has buyer's remorse. They love to use the nuclear option - Cry Rape!

Unfortunately some women are raped. However many more women have used their pussy at some point to get ahead. So we can never say "believe all women."

Instead as a society, we have to say: "Prove It!"

by Anonymousreply 141July 5, 2021 9:06 AM

R125. Gee…Misogynistic much?

by Anonymousreply 142July 5, 2021 11:53 AM

R142. You make a good point. Unfortunately, however, is that you are using criminal and felony standards to meet this definition. In other words, these rapists will go to prison and lose their freedom. What the #metoo movement is all about is stripping accused/alleged rapist of losing their LIVELIHOOD, and not their freedom. Thus, they are making a case in the court of public opinion and the “rapists” employer is meting out ‘justice’. There’s a distinct difference there.

by Anonymousreply 143July 5, 2021 12:09 PM

Fuck!!! Fuck!! Fuck!! I meant r141.

by Anonymousreply 144July 5, 2021 12:10 PM

Much knowledge of straight women in this thread!

by Anonymousreply 145July 5, 2021 12:47 PM

R142 I think it is misandry that the casting couch isn't as much available to men as it is to women.

by Anonymousreply 146July 5, 2021 1:11 PM

Rape for many decades was a death penalty crime. I think a violent rapist still can get a penalty of decades in jail in some states. However things changed when consent issues can into play. In the past a woman who was drunk with a man would have little chance of labeling him a rapist. Ditto for a husband and wife. And deciding in the middle of sex you didn't want to continue was not considered rape.

by Anonymousreply 147July 5, 2021 1:25 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148July 5, 2021 1:28 PM

I think what R141 says is why there is such a huge disconnect. People understand physical force. People don't understand willingly going to a guy's hotel room/apartment for an "audition" or to "talk" more about a role and then calling it rape. People don't understand having your ass grabbed in a bar as a sexual assault. Being catfished into taking your clothes off and jacking off on cam by someone you think is a woman is not violence. Rose McGowan comes across as nuts because everything was fine, until the parts starting drying up.

by Anonymousreply 149July 5, 2021 2:23 PM

R65 'How can they elect . . . ' remember Bill Clinton?

by Anonymousreply 150July 6, 2021 11:52 PM

Carroll Baker (GIANT, BABY DOLL) was recently asked if she had any casting couch incidents and she went into an impassioned defense of Bill Cosby. But she does think Harvey Weinstein is a psycho. She talks about it at the 1:11:40 second mark.

“My heart is broken for Bill Cosby,” says Baker speaking a day before Cosby’s unexpected release from prison after his conviction was overturned by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court on June 30.

“Bill Cosby did not deserve, at his age and in the condition he’s in—” she trails off before continuing, “He’s a wonderful human being, absolutely wonderful, and I can’t bear the fact that he’s in prison. I don’t think it was his fault.”

She then launched into a lengthy defense of the disgraced comedian, placing the blame on Cosby’s victims, questioning why some took years to come forward, or why they spent time alone with him. Cosby has admitted in a deposition to giving women drugs to have sex with them, despite protesting his innocence.

She added, “I hate the fact that these women do this — they come back from years before and they ruin a man’s career.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151July 7, 2021 2:25 AM

For the women and men of DL. If you get raped, go to or report it to the police ASAP. Nobody will judge you. Twitter is not the first responder. As more men get acquitted of false allegations, we don't want to create a "the woman cried rape" scenario.

by Anonymousreply 152July 7, 2021 2:30 AM

R63 Tara reades government work history is public record dear. She wasn’t a legislative aide she worked in the mailroom, that’s easily verifiable.

Reades story fell apart almost from the beginning, as her claims about where it happened, when it happened, what she was wearing, the claim that she filed a complaint, her position at Biden’s office, her reasons for leaving, not to mention she lied about her background, her credentials, and left a trail of grifts and scams.

by Anonymousreply 153July 7, 2021 2:49 AM

[quote] It's not dead. It's just been roofied

That’s a good one, that’s funny

by Anonymousreply 154July 7, 2021 3:35 AM

R150 save the false equivalencies for the next #MAGA convention. No POTUS before or since has had literally dozens of rape allegations (including children and his own WIFE). No other POTUS admitted to sexual assault ("Grab 'em by the pussy") and STILL got elected. Stop making excuses for TFG (That Fucking Guy)!

by Anonymousreply 155July 7, 2021 7:37 AM

R155 Who's making excuses for any of the behavior of these men? Your anger seems to have affected you reading comprehension. You talk in circles, generalize and are mired in anger.

by Anonymousreply 156July 7, 2021 3:59 PM

The death of #MeToo means the death of consent.

by Anonymousreply 157July 7, 2021 4:24 PM

Can you imagine how many men out there are terrified some woman is going to come forward and say he forced sex on her?

I bet there's a whole lot of blackmailing happening, too. Maybe that's why no one seems to work anymore: extortion-4-profit.

by Anonymousreply 158July 7, 2021 4:37 PM

It ended when that closet case Cory Booker questioned Kavanaugh about 'brewskies' in a hollow hearing that had no basis in fact, evidence or witnesses and was really about Roe vs Wade.

by Anonymousreply 159July 7, 2021 6:17 PM

R156, nobody is angry. If you are R150 then you know what I am talking about. If not scroll up and read. Let's test YOUR reading comprehension when reviewing something in context rather than just spouting off random bullshit at people.

by Anonymousreply 160July 7, 2021 9:10 PM

Pervs won't be making the rules anymore. MeToo is far from dead.

by Anonymousreply 161July 8, 2021 1:09 AM

R161 Any signs of life? No pulse detected!

by Anonymousreply 162July 8, 2021 1:14 AM

R153 She was a staffer who worked for Biden for 2 years as a Junior Aid and 74 staffers interviewed said Biden was known to be an 'oblivious toucher' and felt Reade should be heard. She was fired after she filed a complaint.

by Anonymousreply 163July 8, 2021 1:25 AM

Most of Biden’s staffers backed him up and disputed that he did anything to make them uncomfortable. He’s had hundreds over the decades he’s been in Washington, including his eight years as Vice President.

by Anonymousreply 164July 8, 2021 1:32 AM

R164 still many felt that Tara Reade should be heard.

by Anonymousreply 165July 8, 2021 4:08 AM

She WAS heard, R165, and then she was discredited.

by Anonymousreply 166July 8, 2021 8:38 PM

It was pretty obvious right from the start that TR was a Russian plant, the people who were pushing her were far lefties with close ties to Russia.

I have never seen a video that credibly proves that Joe Biden touches people inappropriately.

by Anonymousreply 167July 8, 2021 8:43 PM

Based on what Biden does when cameras are present, imagine what he does when no cameras are around.

by Anonymousreply 168July 8, 2021 9:09 PM

R161 So true. Just ask Cuomo, Bloomberg and Biden. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 169July 8, 2021 10:29 PM

The fact that he does it in front of cameras helps prove that it’s not sexually titillating for him, R168. There’s a reason why we never saw Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, Louis CK, Bill Cosby or any other certified celebrity pervert getting their jollies with cameras around. Predators know when to strike. Joe Biden is no predator.

by Anonymousreply 170July 8, 2021 11:34 PM

Louis CK is performing again, per Deux Moi.

by Anonymousreply 171July 9, 2021 2:41 AM

R170 You statement proves nothing except that you can't prove anything.

by Anonymousreply 172July 9, 2021 3:33 AM

I smoked crack with Hunter Biden in Mexico!

by Anonymousreply 173July 9, 2021 5:15 AM

I blew smoke up Hunter's crack.

by Anonymousreply 174July 9, 2021 5:24 AM

OMG, R172. Your post reads like an Oscar Wilde aphorism.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175July 9, 2021 5:29 AM

You can tell who the Trumpers are. They either attack specific Democrats or say "everybody does it" as if any of that excuses the former Rapist in Chief!

The reality is nobody has been more sexually abusive and misogynist towards women than Trump with Rape allegations (including his wife) and admissions by him of sexual assault.

Trump trained you well to distract. But only morons fall for it.

by Anonymousreply 176July 9, 2021 8:52 AM

Those women all lied.

by Anonymousreply 177July 9, 2021 3:35 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178July 9, 2021 4:02 PM

The false accusations are by het men against women and gay men.

by Anonymousreply 179July 9, 2021 4:05 PM

R177 so all the more than two dozen women and girls that accused trump of rape were liars but the women accusing Weinstein and Cosby were telling the truth? Does that even sound logical. You people really are delusional.

How does Trump so thoroughly make a fool out of people?

by Anonymousreply 180July 11, 2021 9:18 AM

#MeToo was invented as a political weapon against Trump that totally got out of control. Since Mrs Bill Clinton was the last person who could ever attack Trump for degeneracy the Pussy Hat brigades would do it for her. But nearly every scalp they got was a "progressive" caught as collateral damage. It blew up in their faces like a Wile E Coyote master plan. The only puzzle is how they didn't kill it sooner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181July 11, 2021 10:42 AM

Straight guys have this coming: they approach women nonstop, and then end up running the risk of having their lives ruined by them. Serves them right for not letting other dudes service them

by Anonymousreply 182July 11, 2021 4:43 PM

Then they deserve sexual harassment from heterosexual women and from gay men, and they deserve straight-up retaliatory physical assault from lesbians. I root for it at this point.

by Anonymousreply 183July 11, 2021 5:35 PM

R163 she worked there for 8 months not TWO YEARS! You are so full of shit the most of the 74 staffers that PBS interviewed said they didn’t believe reade, most didn’t remember her and none said that Biden sexually harassed therm nor was there any kind of culture of harassment.

by Anonymousreply 184July 11, 2021 8:56 PM

[QUOTE] Straight guys have this coming: they approach women nonstop, and then end up running the risk of having their lives ruined by them. Serves them right for not letting other dudes service them

😂

by Anonymousreply 185July 11, 2021 8:58 PM

The punishment for men who did this shit to women should be to chain them to a bed and let the most unhygenic and truly ugliest women in the world do whatever they want to them sexually. Cosby the men with viagra so they can be forced to get hard for these ugly stinking bitches!

by Anonymousreply 186July 11, 2021 10:56 PM

R184 The 74 staffers interviewed did not say that they didn't believe Reade, but that they didn't experience any inappropriate behavior from Biden. There's a difference.

by Anonymousreply 187July 11, 2021 11:20 PM

They said she be heard R187, but that none of them experienced any kind of sexual harassment by Joe Biden. They interviewed 62 women who worked for Biden, none of them experienced any kind of sexual harassment dear, it's REALLY time you let this one go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188July 11, 2021 11:39 PM

R188 The difference is Ford was believed and Kavanaugh was vilified as soon as the claim was made and Reade was vilified and never mentioned by the NY Times for 4 weeks though they reported other claims immediately. Even if both claims were false the #MeToo movement chose to believe Ford because of the Roe vs Wade issue and Reade was ignored because they and the media hated Trump. RIP #MeToo, you killed your own credibility and saying woman should be heard.

by Anonymousreply 189July 11, 2021 11:53 PM

Did he make anyone sing "Danny Boy"?

by Anonymousreply 190July 11, 2021 11:54 PM

The NYT DID COVER READE R189 WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? NYT, VOX, WAPO, INTERCEPT, NPR, NBC, ABC all covered Reade's allegation. VOX researched it for months and months and couldn't find anything credible. Times Up was willing to work with her but again she wasn't credible.

Quit while you're behind.

by Anonymousreply 191July 12, 2021 12:24 AM

Time's Up didn't work with her because it would affect the outcome of the primaries and thus the election.

by Anonymousreply 192July 12, 2021 12:27 AM

No times up wouldn’t work with her because she didn’t want them to help or work with her on the allegations she wanted them to sue people on Twitter who said she was a Russian agent.

by Anonymousreply 193July 12, 2021 12:48 AM

R191 Yes, the NY Times did cover it only after other media outlets pointed out that 'the paper of record' did not mention it until 4 weeks after. Did you not see that in my post or do you skip over anything that doesn't fit your narrative? The coverage of Ford and Reade was not equal and Ford was claiming something that happened 35 years prior when the accused was 17 and while Reade actually filed a complaint at the time.

by Anonymousreply 194July 12, 2021 1:25 AM

R193 What's the source of your information regarding Times Up and Tara Reade? Don't quit now!

by Anonymousreply 195July 12, 2021 1:56 AM

Yo mama, R195.

by Anonymousreply 196July 12, 2021 2:13 AM

^ that's understandable since yo mama is nodding out in an alley with a needle stuck in her arm. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 197July 12, 2021 2:40 AM

The fact that they stand behind a pedo enabler like Mia Pharoah is more proof they can't be trusted.

by Anonymousreply 198July 12, 2021 2:43 AM

R198 They pick and choose according to how they feel about the accused and/or the accuser which is too often more important than facts, proof or credibility.

by Anonymousreply 199July 12, 2021 2:50 AM

Reade filed no complaint R194. When Biden asked for the records to be opened, she all the sudden changed her story AGAIN and said it wasn’t an official complaint because she knew there would be nothing of record.

Oh and before you bring up blasey-Ford, she didn’t have a 30+ year history of ripping people off, frivolous lawsuits, and lying about her personal and professional background.

by Anonymousreply 200July 12, 2021 3:20 AM

^ links please!

by Anonymousreply 201July 12, 2021 3:35 AM

"Klan Grannies" is ageist misogynist hate speech.

by Anonymousreply 202July 12, 2021 3:41 AM

[quote] Mia Pharoah

Is she worse than Mia Nefertiti?

by Anonymousreply 203July 12, 2021 3:42 AM

Reade changes who she reported her story to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204July 12, 2021 3:43 AM

Thanks but that still doesn't make Ford's accusations anymore persuasive as she changed dates on her recovered memory, had no specifics or details and indicated that she had a fear of flying though under questioning it was made clear that she was in fact a frequent flyer and willingly traveled for pleasure to Hawaii, French Polynesia, South Pacific Islands, Costa Rica. My point has been that these 2 might have been motivated by something more than truth telling, but they were not treated the same and Ford's story had no bearing on Kavanaugh as an adult, proof or witnesses, but #MeToo and the Dems were eager to give her a platform.

by Anonymousreply 205July 12, 2021 3:57 AM

Tara reade a woman of integrity!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206July 12, 2021 3:58 AM

R202 Doesn't get sarcasm

by Anonymousreply 207July 12, 2021 4:01 AM

Tara Reade a paragon of virtue!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208July 12, 2021 4:03 AM

Tara reade…IMPECCABLE CREDENTIALS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209July 12, 2021 4:05 AM

Tara Reade PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210July 12, 2021 4:12 AM

There were others. Were they all liars, too?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211July 12, 2021 4:16 AM

Were they pushed up against a made up enclave in a high traffic building during the daytime and finger banged while Biden had a gym bag in his hand?

by Anonymousreply 212July 12, 2021 4:34 AM

R212 Did you read the article?

by Anonymousreply 213July 12, 2021 4:39 AM

Yes r213 but feeling uncomfortable or wired isn’t sexual assault dear. Poor Tara a victim because she didn’t wear pantyhose because it was too hot (oh wait pantyhose were a dress code rule and it was cool/mild when Tara said it was too hot) oh yeah now Tara remembers she was wearing stockings and garters and no panties not because it was too hot but because she had to air her cooter out for the hot date she had that night!

by Anonymousreply 214July 12, 2021 4:49 AM

[quote]There were others. Were they all liars, too?

Let's see. 1) Claims sexual rape (Tara Reade). Even Megyn Kelly didn't seem to buy her story.

The others:

Lucy Flores alleged in March 2019 that Biden grasped her shoulders from behind and kissed the back of her head without her consent during a campaign event in 2014.

Ally Coll, a former Democratic staffer, told The Washington Post in April 2019 that when she met Biden in 2008, he complimented her smile, squeezed her shoulders, and held her "for a beat too long."

Sofie Karasek, a progressive organizer, was photographed holding hands and touching foreheads with Biden at the 2016 Academy Awards. Karasek said she felt Biden violated her personal space in that interaction.

Amy Stokes Lappos alleges Biden pulled her face close to him during a 2009 political fundraiser.

Caitlyn Caruso said that after she shared her story of sexual assault at a University of Nevada event in 2016, Biden hugged her "just a little bit too long" and put his hand on her thigh.

DJ Hill alleges Biden rested his hand on her shoulder and moved it down her back at a 2012 fundraising event in Minneapolis. Hill said the encounter made her "very uncomfortable."

Vail Kohnert-Yount, a former White House intern, said when she met Biden in 2013, he "put his hand on the back of my head and pressed his forehead to my forehead." Kohnert-Yount also said Biden called her a "pretty girl."

In June 2019, Biden told the brothers of a 13-year-old girl to "keep the guys away" from her at a campaign event.

I know that the terms "sexual harassment" and "sexual assault" have been made very broad of late and any unwelcomed touching is deemed assault, but Biden being touchy-feely and invading women's personal space is vastly different than what many would constitute as being a rapist/serial sex offender.

by Anonymousreply 215July 12, 2021 4:52 AM

Only a misogynist would try to minimize the allegations.

by Anonymousreply 216July 12, 2021 4:53 AM

R214 What about the others? Did the now defunct #MeToo rally behind them? This was a senator not a 17 year old at a 'gathering'.

by Anonymousreply 217July 12, 2021 5:04 AM

Which allegations Tara/r216? Yours. They were investigated and had enough holes to drive a Mac truck through. Christine (I’m not a witch) O’Donnell’s niece who said Biden complimented her tits at an event that he wasn’t ever at?

by Anonymousreply 218July 12, 2021 5:34 AM

More gaslighting. More lies. Par for the course for heterosexual male rapists and those who defend and enable them.

by Anonymousreply 219July 12, 2021 5:40 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220July 12, 2021 2:17 PM

^ In essence women and celebrities killed the movement.

by Anonymousreply 221July 12, 2021 4:20 PM

Who the fuck is here on DL cheering on for Kavanaught?

(Hey Boris, we know that you’re a fat, basement-dwelling, pimple-assed white supremacist).

by Anonymousreply 222July 13, 2021 6:18 AM

R222 Kavanaugh was a victim of #MeToo and Mini Driver, Amy Schumer, Allyssa Milano . . . are out of jobs. it's called Karma!

by Anonymousreply 223July 13, 2021 8:00 AM

Isn't Kavanaugh the one where the GOP said it was just her word against his but refused to bring in any other witnesses?

He was guilty AF!

by Anonymousreply 224July 13, 2021 9:25 AM

R224 Guilty of what? There were not witnesses. Even if the event happened as Ford described it there was no rape or sexual assault. Again what was he guilty of?

by Anonymousreply 225July 13, 2021 12:40 PM

Kavanaugh was guilty of being a douche, and while there have been/are plenty of douches on the SCOTUS, you sort of keep the douche tendencies in check during your confirmation hearing. Yes, you are going to have your life looked into, your character questioned and the stupid shit you did as a stupid teen might just come back to bite you in the ass -- if you want the gig, that's just the price of admission.

by Anonymousreply 226July 13, 2021 2:07 PM

R223

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227July 13, 2021 2:11 PM

R226 guilty of being a douche just like you except he's an accomplished douche.

by Anonymousreply 228July 13, 2021 2:11 PM

R227 Amy 'arrest me, arrest me and make me relevant' Schumer. A purposeless porpoise who like many others used the #MeToo as a way to gain relevancy. Where is she and the movement now?

by Anonymousreply 229July 13, 2021 2:15 PM

R225 Kavanaugh is guilty of sexual assault. Did you miss the confirmation hearings?

by Anonymousreply 230July 13, 2021 2:48 PM

R230 Yes, I saw the hearings and from what from what Ford described she was accosted by 2 'failing down drunk' guys who were too inebriated to do anything. The details of when and where were too sketchy and there were no witnesses to indicate it ever happened.. Did you miss the hearings?

by Anonymousreply 231July 13, 2021 5:50 PM

[Quote]she was accosted by 2 'failing down drunk' guys who were too inebriated to do anything

R231 Obviously you don't understand the definition of sexual assault. You just acknowledged that Kavanaugh assaulted her!

Cock to pussy penetration is not required to have a sexual assault.

Please educate yourself.

Witnesses were BLOCKED by the GOP!

Clearly you DID miss the hearings or failed to comprehend what was going on.

by Anonymousreply 232July 13, 2021 11:41 PM

R232 Define it for me and specifically how it relates to Ford's testimony. No clothing removed, no mouth to mouth or on any body part, no contact with genitalia. . .remember when people defending Clinton said oral sex was not sex?

by Anonymousreply 233July 14, 2021 1:56 AM

R232 links please to the legal definition of sexual assault and info regarding the witnesses who were block. I did miss something. Educate me.

by Anonymousreply 234July 14, 2021 2:01 AM

^ blocked by the GOP.

by Anonymousreply 235July 14, 2021 2:06 AM

The legal definition of sexual assault changed in 1995.

And then it changed again in 1999. And it's changed two times since then.

Lawyers love playing with laws and making money.

by Anonymousreply 236July 14, 2021 2:36 AM

R236 So if Ford went to the police at the time she alleged it happened would charges have been filed against the perpetrator?

by Anonymousreply 237July 14, 2021 3:06 AM

No, R237. The opposite of what you suggest.

by Anonymousreply 238July 14, 2021 3:10 AM

R231 I don't sit on DL all day like you obviously do. I see you sent 50,000 messages. I'm just now seeing This.

Dr. Ford said: She that Kavanaugh and a friend corralled her in a bedroom during a gathering of teenagers at a house in Montgomery County.

While his friend watched, Ford alleged, Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed, on her back, and groped her through her clothes, grinding his body against hers and clumsily trying to pull off her one-piece bathing suit and the clothing she wore over it. When she tried to scream, she said in Washington on Thursday, he put his hand over her mouth.

I'm not sure how to post links in here so you will have to use the google machine and do your own research.

"Sexual Assault" is the general description of what Kavanaugh did. His specific crimes (which would have existed at the time) could have been charged as one of the following:

(1) Attempted Rape

or

(2) Assault With Intent To Rape

Nobody is "charging" him with the crime. That is not the purpose of a Senate confirmation hearing. They were examining his underlying misconduct to examine his "fitness" to be on SCOTUS.

A attempted rapist is probably not someone "fit" to serve on our highest court where he judges others. There are certainly better people to serve in that capacity.

Regarding witnesses, (1) the GOP severely limited the FBI Investigation (unprecedented in SCOTUS investigations) (2) There were many the GOP refused to allow to testify (including the other guy who was in the room at the time; Mark Judge). You'll have to google all the other names. I'm not here to do your homework or convince you of a damn thing.

Bottom line is I see you are interested in flaming. So go be bitchy and argue with someone else, cuz I'm not interested in dialogue with willfully ignorant people. Please go educate yourself. I'm not here to teach you.

by Anonymousreply 239July 14, 2021 7:18 AM

R239 You don't know what your talking about. There was no proof and no bathing suit. Uranus is busy grinding out bull shit. Open and shut case. Case closed.

by Anonymousreply 240July 14, 2021 8:07 AM

R240, everything i typed was from articles so again, go do your own research.

by Anonymousreply 241July 14, 2021 2:37 PM

'i typed' Oh, Dear!

by Anonymousreply 242July 14, 2021 6:41 PM

R242 Why not provide the links to the articles?

by Anonymousreply 243July 14, 2021 7:17 PM

R243 Why don't you offer people in hell ice water.

by Anonymousreply 244July 14, 2021 11:13 PM

R244 Why don't you learn to post links since you're so eager to teach others? Your typing skills are poor, unpersuasive and a waste of time. No one one wants to read your interpretation.

by Anonymousreply 245July 15, 2021 12:02 AM

R245 As I said before, I am not trying to persuade you of shit! LOL Fuck all the way off! Go educate yourself. You are not my problem! LOL

by Anonymousreply 246July 15, 2021 12:10 AM

R246 Then what the fuck are you typing all that errata for and for whom? They were in response to my posts specifically!

by Anonymousreply 247July 15, 2021 12:34 AM

R247 are you still yapping? lol

by Anonymousreply 248July 15, 2021 12:47 AM

^ the pot calling the kettle black. You're a loon!

by Anonymousreply 249July 15, 2021 1:00 AM

R247/R249 the gibberish you typed today proves to the world that YOU are the loon! Go take a nap!

by Anonymousreply 250July 15, 2021 7:55 AM

No articles of clothing were removed from Ford.

by Anonymousreply 251July 15, 2021 8:26 AM

Ford referred to it as a gathering with 5 people in a sparsely furnished home with music upstairs but no music downstairs.

by Anonymousreply 252July 15, 2021 8:27 AM

Ford couldn't recall how she got to the house.

by Anonymousreply 253July 15, 2021 8:28 AM

Ford stated she had one beer at the gathering and nothing to drink beforehand.

by Anonymousreply 254July 15, 2021 8:29 AM

Ford doesn't know how she got home.

by Anonymousreply 255July 15, 2021 8:29 AM

Ford couldn't recalls whose house it was or the specific address or the date it happened.

by Anonymousreply 256July 15, 2021 8:30 AM

There is NO evidence that Ford and Kavanaugh ever met.

by Anonymousreply 257July 15, 2021 8:32 AM

leland Keyser said she did not have "Any confidence" in Ford's story

by Anonymousreply 258July 15, 2021 8:33 AM

When Keyser said she had no recollection o the event in question, mutual friends of her hers and Fords pressured her to change the story.

by Anonymousreply 259July 15, 2021 8:34 AM

All alleged witnesses strongly dispute the claim.

by Anonymousreply 260July 15, 2021 8:35 AM

Ford's father supported Kavanaugh's confirmation.

by Anonymousreply 261July 15, 2021 8:37 AM

Ford changed the date of he incident by years from her initial story.

by Anonymousreply 262July 15, 2021 8:38 AM

65 female friends of Kavanaugh from high school attested to his character and signed a letter about his conduct

by Anonymousreply 263July 15, 2021 8:40 AM

Ford's first mention of Kavanaugh's name is 2012, after he became a national figure.

by Anonymousreply 264July 15, 2021 8:41 AM

False claims were made about Ford's fear of flying.

by Anonymousreply 265July 15, 2021 8:41 AM

Ford scrubbed her social media

by Anonymousreply 266July 15, 2021 8:43 AM

Ford claimed she desired to keep her claims private, however, the first call she made was to the Washington Post tip line

by Anonymousreply 267July 15, 2021 8:44 AM

When she didn't receive a response quickly enough, she said she would go to the New York Times

by Anonymousreply 268July 15, 2021 8:45 AM

Ford, a university professor with a Ph.D, claimed that she wasn't quite sure how to contact her senator.

by Anonymousreply 269July 15, 2021 8:46 AM

Ford has benefited financially with nearly $1M raised for her in GoFundMe accounts.

by Anonymousreply 270July 15, 2021 8:48 AM

No evidence of any sexual misconduct on Kavanaugh's behalf was found in the last 30 plus years despite extensive digging

by Anonymousreply 271July 15, 2021 8:50 AM

Without external corroboration of the story-and there is none-it is impossible to conclude that her allegations are true

by Anonymousreply 272July 15, 2021 8:52 AM

Scientific research shows that memories of traumatic events are malleable and that some types of therapy are likely to introduce false elements into memory

by Anonymousreply 273July 15, 2021 8:53 AM

Why would anyone on DL want to take Frat/Jock/Straight/alcoholic, sexual predator, Brett Kavanaugh’s words as fucking gospel. I realize you flaming fags hate women, BUT tame your tingling assholes for a wee bit. Are YOU dreaming that Kavanaugh will let you suck his big, fat straight cock in return for your help? Do you wish he’d pound your bussy in return. Your comments here are simply misguided. Now, shoo…

by Anonymousreply 274July 15, 2021 8:55 AM

Some find it odd that Ford remembers that she had only one beer, but not other details

by Anonymousreply 275July 15, 2021 8:56 AM

Ford's lack of memory about the event included no memory of whether the event happened on a weekday or weekend.

by Anonymousreply 276July 15, 2021 8:58 AM

Leland Keyser who Ford said was at the party told the NY Times that she was skeptical of Ford's claims.

by Anonymousreply 277July 15, 2021 9:07 AM

At one time Ford said that it might have been Kyser who drove her home from the party

by Anonymousreply 278July 15, 2021 9:07 AM

Ford told the committee that she was a 'research psychologist' and claimed this on her faculty page which was scrubbed after it was found that her claim was false

by Anonymousreply 279July 15, 2021 9:13 AM

Ford is not a psychologist though the media often described her as such

by Anonymousreply 280July 15, 2021 9:14 AM

Questions arose about how Ford fled from the second floor without anyone else seeing her or seeing her leave.

by Anonymousreply 281July 15, 2021 9:18 AM

R274 Rather suck his dick then yours princess tiny meat.

by Anonymousreply 282July 15, 2021 9:22 AM

R274 Where did you become an expert on 'flaming faggots'? Was your father one and hated your mother?

by Anonymousreply 283July 15, 2021 9:24 AM

Ford's all-girls Holten-Arms school yearbook was scrubbed like everything else because it was filled with memories of drinking games, getting drunk, having sex, blacking out and attending a lot of parties or 'gatherings' as Ford would later call them.

by Anonymousreply 284July 15, 2021 9:29 AM

Leland Keyser who Ford claims was at the 'gathering' said she has never met Kavanaugh!

by Anonymousreply 285July 15, 2021 9:30 AM

An ex-live in boyfriend of Ford said in a letter to the Senate committee that in the many years he knew Ford she never mentioned the alleged assault nor did she ever mention Brett Kavanaugh.

by Anonymousreply 286July 15, 2021 9:34 AM

He ex also revealed that when he broke up with her after catching her cheating on him she ran up $600 on his credit card and denied it until he threatened to go to the police. WHAT A GAL!

by Anonymousreply 287July 15, 2021 9:35 AM

Ford's ex said that she once coached a friend of theirs on how to pass a lie-detector test.

by Anonymousreply 288July 15, 2021 9:39 AM

R274 If you want to boss people around, I suggest you get a job as a manger at McDonalds.

by Anonymousreply 289July 15, 2021 9:42 AM

I still don’t get it. Why are you gals dragging Ford and sucking Kavs pickled cock? Okay, okay, maybe I pegged all you fags wrong. So what’s up Dumpsters? Boris, is that you? Now I know you get-no-pussy-incels get blu balls, but either way you look at - you still ain’t gonna get straight, white, frat boy alcoholic, beer-battered dick! OKAY!

So, I beg you, please, please move on before you make some poor straight girl cry.

by Anonymousreply 290July 15, 2021 9:57 AM

R290 Your problem is you don't get it at all. You sound like an unfilled controlling bottom.

by Anonymousreply 291July 15, 2021 10:01 AM

While researching their bestselling book 'Justice on Trial' co-authors Mollie Hemmingway and Carrie Severino spoke with people close to Ford who say she was a heavy drinker and a floozy.

by Anonymousreply 292July 15, 2021 10:04 AM

Ford chose to impede their own vision with hair covering their eyes.

by Anonymousreply 293July 15, 2021 10:08 AM

[quote]Are YOU dreaming that Kavanaugh will let you suck his big, fat straight cock in return for your help?

First of all, I would highly doubt if Brett Kananugh has a big fat cock. 5 inches tops and probably zero grooming down there.

I'm not the one you're addressing this to, because I totally believe that something happened between Kavanaugh and Ford. I believe he fucked her. I believe it was a drunken rich teen party and they had some form of awkward, drunken rich teen sex.

I just don't believe that is the reason why he shouldn't be on the court. There are a gazillion other reasons, but that isn't one of them. Unless you murdered someone in cold blood, your silly teen antics should not be used against you when you are a grown adult person.

by Anonymousreply 294July 15, 2021 1:13 PM

R294 you are so humorless. There are a gazillion other reasons? Unlike Trump Biden and Clinton who had a number of women who were credible accuse them while Kavanaugh has a clean record except for Fraud and she herself is shady.

by Anonymousreply 295July 15, 2021 5:06 PM

If you look at pictures of Ford as a teen it makes one of her claims believable: her assailants were falling down drunk'! They were blind drunks!

by Anonymousreply 296July 15, 2021 6:39 PM

Ford was a drunken cum dump back in the day as her friends might say.

by Anonymousreply 297July 15, 2021 8:27 PM

If what Ford's ex says is true, she is guilty of perjury. She told the prosecution under oath that she never helped anyone or gave anyone advice on how to pass a lie detector test and if what Leylend Keyser said is true that Ford's friends pressured her to change her story isn't that witness tampering? Ford should be on trial!

by Anonymousreply 298July 15, 2021 8:43 PM

Kavanaugh accuser Judy Munro-Leighton admitted she lied when she accused him of rape and said they've never even met. Munro-Leighton was referred for criminal prosecution and revealed her actions were a ploy to take down Kavanaugh's nomination! Sound famiLIAR?

by Anonymousreply 299July 15, 2021 9:19 PM

R274 R290 You have archaic notions about sexuality. Are you suggesting gay men want to dismiss Ford because they are not sexually attracted to women? Many heterosexual men and women were skeptical of her accusations and the lack of specificity and witnesses who could corroborate her claims regarding something that allegedly happened 37 years prior. So in your mind gay men should not be allowed to sit on a jury in cases of women making accusations against men because they couldn't be fair or impartial. You are aware that the closet case Cory Booker as well as Pete Buttigieg supported Ford? And what are you doing on DL? A question you should ask yourself.

by Anonymousreply 300July 15, 2021 10:33 PM

R274 R290 PS Now shoo . . .just open the closet door and exit.

by Anonymousreply 301July 15, 2021 10:37 PM

[quote] a floozy.

Her reputation as a floozy was exacerbated by her unkempt appearance and blinding, dangling tendrils.

by Anonymousreply 302July 15, 2021 10:38 PM

R290 'alcoholic beer battered dick' Is that why your mother's breath always smelled like Schlitz?

by Anonymousreply 303July 15, 2021 11:31 PM

R290 Needs to join RA (Rageaholics Anonymous)

by Anonymousreply 304July 16, 2021 2:27 AM

Copies of Ford's yearbooks SCRIBE 82, 83 and 84 that Ford's alma mater even pulled the yearbooks. Heavily redacted pages indicate a social scene of faculty and parent approved racism and promiscuity with multiple photos and references to binge drinking and the accompanying joy of not being able to remember it. One paragraph from SCRIBE 84 '. . .we played such stimulating games as quarters, Mexican Dice and everyone's favorite, Pass Out . . .'

by Anonymousreply 305July 16, 2021 3:13 AM

The whole Ford-Kavanaugh debacle was the beginning of the end for #MeToo. Making a Federal Case over nothing.

by Anonymousreply 306July 16, 2021 4:53 AM

Yall realize that a demented Kavanaugh stan has taken over this thread right? It's one guy typing all this shit. Stop feeding the troll.

by Anonymousreply 307July 16, 2021 7:56 AM

It's not dead but does need to redirect their focus.

I'm surprised that their isn't more of an effort to go after these dumb statue of limitations that a majority of men passed (sometimes with not a single female in the governing body).

Some adults have had the statue of limitations wavered when they were molested as children & as the US Constitution reads "all men are created equal" so others should have the same right. Women & the intersex are included in concepts such as "mankind" so they can't be dismissed by the above written phrase.

by Anonymousreply 308July 16, 2021 8:20 AM

R307 That's what happens when you tell someone to do their own homework and Google the names. I did my own research as you suggested and found that there's a treasure trove regarding that cum dump floozy Fraud! Thanks for the suggestions at R239 and R241

by Anonymousreply 309July 16, 2021 8:21 AM

None of Kavanaughts cock worshippers can credibly answer WHY - after all these years passed and with NOTHING to gain - WHY and WHAT did Blaisey Ford gain after all is said and done. At the moment, at least, years and years later in 2021, she has gained NOTHING!

On the other hand, Kavanaugh has all the power afforded to a Supreme Court judge. I can’t wait until Kav has the vote to put all of you sad, self-loathing faggots forced into conversion therapy or jailed or put to death! Let’s see how cum-licking you’ll be then!

by Anonymousreply 310July 16, 2021 8:35 AM

Under questioning by Diane Mitchell Fraud couldn't be sure if she took the polygraph test the day her grandmother was buried or 'maybe the day after' Fraud couldn't be specific about things that occurred 3 months prior let alone 37 years ago! Brain fog!

by Anonymousreply 311July 16, 2021 8:37 AM

R308 I agree with you. The statute of limitations in sexual assault cases needs to be revised. There is now DNA evidence that can help prove old cases. There are also many advances in technology including cameras everywhere and tracking of cell phones that can help corroborate he said/she said situations that did not exist at the time these SOLs ere established.

The laws are too focused on the accused (usually men) without considering the rights of victims (usually women). Everyone has a right to equal rights under the law. An accused is innocent until proven guilty but a victim shouldn't be denied the right to prove the case.

by Anonymousreply 312July 16, 2021 8:41 AM

What is specific is someone gave Your-most-flavorful-Kav-cock some serious cash to pay off his gambling debt. In addition to the fact that he was in a lot of debt, his family home in desperate need of repair, he somehow is able to pay it off in a lump sum! Was it you? Are you a wealthy cocksucker craving frat jock cock?

by Anonymousreply 313July 16, 2021 8:44 AM

Under oath in a declaration Fraud's ex contradicted a number of things Cum Dump claimed:

He said she was not claustrophobic or afraid of flying. She flew many times including in a prop plane around Hawaii

by Anonymousreply 314July 16, 2021 8:44 AM

And…..? That proves what exactly? I live in Hawaii and I shit myself when I am forced to fly. There is no interstate freeway option. But I still fly. WTF are you trying to prove? Are you one of Kav’s token female interns? Shut your cunt mouth.

by Anonymousreply 315July 16, 2021 8:53 AM

Two women who dated Kavanaugh, one during high school the other in college, and have known him for decades said that they never saw him lose control or drink heavily.

by Anonymousreply 316July 16, 2021 8:57 AM

R315 Her ex claimed in a declaration taken under oath that they frequently flew not just to and around Hawaii.

by Anonymousreply 317July 16, 2021 8:59 AM

During the polygraph test, Fraud was asked just 2 questions!

by Anonymousreply 318July 16, 2021 9:00 AM

Ohhh. R316 most definitely has her skin in the game. Okay…what about that woman at the bar that stated he pushed her up against the wall because he wanted and felt he deserved to poke her in the pussy?

I’m quite sure Kav was all smiles whenever a drunken slut couldn’t wait and practically jumped on his face.

by Anonymousreply 319July 16, 2021 9:01 AM

R318. Sorry too many drinking poos!

by Anonymousreply 320July 16, 2021 9:02 AM

Well?

by Anonymousreply 321July 16, 2021 9:04 AM

Tell us and let us learn from you exactly WHAT has Blasey-Ford gained by testifying about her experience with one frat boy Brett Kavanaugh?? ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION, you fucking twat!

by Anonymousreply 322July 16, 2021 9:07 AM

R319 What woman? Names, dates places please.

by Anonymousreply 323July 16, 2021 9:08 AM

R322 She scrubbed all social media that would have shown her political leanings: the little scrubber was pro life and hated Trump. And why WOULD she come forward 37 years later with a tale she never told anyone for 30 years without any evidence, corroborating witnesses or specifics?

by Anonymousreply 324July 16, 2021 9:16 AM

^ What was she hoping to achieve? Preventing Kavanaugh's nomination. Cum Dump still gets death threats and the accused has a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court. It seems things didn't go as planned.

by Anonymousreply 325July 16, 2021 9:19 AM

Goodamn, queens, nobody cares this shit anymore.

Let's light it up and speculate about Rose's rise as an mexican tv personality.

by Anonymousreply 326July 16, 2021 9:21 AM

R326 'no one cares this shit anymore' ? You seem to up until the point your raging nonsense is called out. Your venting.

by Anonymousreply 327July 16, 2021 9:24 AM

According to the book" Justice on Trial" the Scrubber's acquaintances said her profile on social media had 'been notable for its extreme antipathy to President Trump' and that Fraud's political views 'ran decidedly to the left' and that the drunken floozy's social media 'was completely scrubbed about the time Kavanaugh was tapped for the Supreme Court in early July 2018'

by Anonymousreply 328July 16, 2021 9:41 AM

The “logic’ then is that since she had to scrub her internet history, therefore that alone proves beyond a doubt that she woke up one morning and for no reason whatsoever, decided to ruin her life to testify about a completely made-up sexual assault on a stranger named Brett Kavanaugh. Yes, of course, I do the same every chance I get!

by Anonymousreply 329July 16, 2021 9:56 AM

Goodnight. Sleep well, good Prince.

by Anonymousreply 330July 16, 2021 10:04 AM

'ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION, you fucking twat'=sexually frustrated

by Anonymousreply 331July 16, 2021 10:04 AM

'Shut your cunt mouth'=mommy issues

by Anonymousreply 332July 16, 2021 10:05 AM

'Are you a wealthy cocksucker craving frat jock cock'=secret jock sniffer

by Anonymousreply 333July 16, 2021 10:06 AM

'Let's see how cum licking you'll be then!'=thirsty

by Anonymousreply 334July 16, 2021 10:06 AM

'beer battered dick!'=hungry

by Anonymousreply 335July 16, 2021 10:07 AM

'tame your tingling assholes'=ass licker

by Anonymousreply 336July 16, 2021 10:09 AM

'a fat, basement-dwelling, pimple-assed white supremacist=self description

by Anonymousreply 337July 16, 2021 10:10 AM

'you flaming fags hate women'=daddy issues

by Anonymousreply 338July 16, 2021 10:10 AM

Non…Non..Non. I am frustrated by one of Kav’s all-pussy interns. You do realize that not one person gives kudos to Kavanaugh’s empty, token gesture of having an all split-tail intern team. I’m sure you believe he thinks most highly of you females. It’s just the picture in my head of him jerking off on each of you, a different one for each day of the week. Ciao!

by Anonymousreply 339July 16, 2021 10:10 AM

'Now, shoo'=controlling bottom

by Anonymousreply 340July 16, 2021 10:11 AM

'Sorry too many drinking poos!'=arrested development

by Anonymousreply 341July 16, 2021 10:12 AM

'I shit myself when I am forced to fly'=stinky pants

by Anonymousreply 342July 16, 2021 10:13 AM

Please keep your frau ass on point, at the very least.

by Anonymousreply 343July 16, 2021 10:14 AM

'self-loathing faggots forced into conversion therapy'=obsessed with gays

by Anonymousreply 344July 16, 2021 10:16 AM

R342. Ohh, I’m crying. I need a hanky! That’s is such a cruel and incisive stab, I’m crying, boo hoo. I need Kleenex.

by Anonymousreply 345July 16, 2021 10:16 AM

'I live in Hawaii'=volcanic reactions

by Anonymousreply 346July 16, 2021 10:17 AM

'We also need to weed out the white supremacists'=delusional paranoia

by Anonymousreply 347July 16, 2021 10:20 AM

'Is she lesbianka?'=female issues

by Anonymousreply 348July 16, 2021 10:22 AM

Despite claims that she was traumatized no one parents, teachers, friends noticed a change in Fraud behavior or demeanor.

by Anonymousreply 349July 16, 2021 4:14 PM

Protecting abortion was the main driver behind Fraud's accusations against Kavanaugh.

by Anonymousreply 350July 16, 2021 4:18 PM

Though the 15-year old was living with her parents at the time of the alleged assault, they did not give statements to the court.

by Anonymousreply 351July 16, 2021 4:19 PM

Fraud's phony little girl voice used during the hearing disappeared after the trial

by Anonymousreply 352July 16, 2021 4:22 PM

Fraud a 54 year old PhD sounded like a 12 year old describing an event that happened 30 years ago as if it happened that morning and she was still scared to death and in shock over it.

by Anonymousreply 353July 16, 2021 4:39 PM

Fraud should have received an Emmy for Best Performance by an actress on live TV.

by Anonymousreply 354July 16, 2021 6:39 PM

Nursing home massacre Governor Andrew Cuomo to be questioned in an independent state probe of allegations he sexually harassed current and former female aides. Are the #METOOers like Amy Schumer going to make a scene for the cameras as they did for Ford vs Kavanaugh? BELIEVE THEM! BELIEVE THEM! BELEIVE THEM!

by Anonymousreply 355July 16, 2021 6:55 PM

14-year old Elizabeth Smart had more composure when speaking about her nine-month abduction than an aging skank talking about an event from 30+ plus years ago that lasted less than 9 minutes!

by Anonymousreply 356July 16, 2021 7:44 PM

'R290 I think Cum Dump wanted Kav's 'beer battered cock' as it contained 3 of her favorite things: beer, batter and cock.

by Anonymousreply 357July 16, 2021 8:09 PM

R315 You live in Hawaii and shit yourself when force to fly! 'That proves what exactly?' That you have rectal prolapse from too many big Kahunas?

by Anonymousreply 358July 16, 2021 10:22 PM

R345 What you need is flushable wipes!

by Anonymousreply 359July 16, 2021 11:21 PM

^ and Depends

by Anonymousreply 360July 17, 2021 1:48 AM

Now that the #MeToo is gasping its last breath, what will become of Allyssa Milano and Amy Schumer?

by Anonymousreply 361July 17, 2021 2:17 AM

Where are they now?

Michael Avenatti 's client Stormy Daniels took a backseat in September 2018 to Avenatti's newest high-profile client; a third woman who had 'bombshell' allegations against Kavanaugh who describe her as '100 percent credible'. Unsurprisingly, the witness was a Fraud clone and now Avanetti is disbarred and serving 21/2 years behind bars.

by Anonymousreply 362July 17, 2021 4:35 AM

^ Avenatti described her

by Anonymousreply 363July 17, 2021 4:38 AM

R322 'Frat boy' Kavanaugh was not a member of a fraternity at the time of the alleged incident with Cum Dump. He was a high school student.

by Anonymousreply 364July 17, 2021 5:15 AM

R314 It R313indicates that Fraud a clinical psychologist misrepresented her claustrophobia and fear of flying

by Anonymousreply 365July 17, 2021 5:21 AM

"I'm terrified to be here, you know, what happened to me shouldn't happen to anyone you you know'-the words of a 50 something university professor, clinical psychologist and mother of 2 testifying about something that happened when she was 15!

I'm so scared the bogeyman is going to get me!

by Anonymousreply 366July 17, 2021 9:48 PM

A lot of people became tired the #MeToo movement for weaponizing sex and condescendingly treating adult women like they were 5-year olds.

by Anonymousreply 367July 17, 2021 10:22 PM

R10 Has Michael Avenatti doing? Are you going to have conjugal visits with him in prison.

by Anonymousreply 368July 18, 2021 6:13 AM

'Sexual violence is about power and privilege. That doesn't change if the perpetrator is your favorite actress, activist or professor of any gender' -Tarana Burke or favorite singer?

by Anonymousreply 369July 18, 2021 6:25 AM

^ or basketball player?

by Anonymousreply 370July 18, 2021 6:50 AM

^ or politician?

by Anonymousreply 371July 18, 2021 6:12 PM

^ or actor?

by Anonymousreply 372July 18, 2021 6:12 PM

R322 A book deal, praise for her bravery by Democratic senators and rabid feminists and nearly a million in GoFundMe dollars. Does that ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION?

by Anonymousreply 373July 19, 2021 1:01 AM

R3 Yes, but the price may have gone up post COVID!

by Anonymousreply 374July 19, 2021 1:03 AM

R7 Who are the morons that paid and took 'classes' for sex scenes and let themselves be filmed? Aspiring porn stars ? These were adult women, yes? Hate to think what might have happened if they took classes for death scenes! Do they understand why it's called 'acting'?

by Anonymousreply 375July 19, 2021 2:39 AM

In Christine Blasey Fraud's senior yearbook SCRIBE 84 she lists cucumbers as her favorite food because it has 'cum' in it and picking dingleberries as her favorite hobby.

by Anonymousreply 376July 20, 2021 5:16 PM

'nobody cares this shit anymore' but we still care about clarity in communication

by Anonymousreply 377July 20, 2021 11:18 PM

R21=too ugly to rape

by Anonymousreply 378July 23, 2021 6:29 PM

R310 The question of why was answered several times and you simply refused to acknowledge it. Fraud was anti-Trump and pro choice and didn't want Kav on the Supreme Court. Additionally, she received praise for her bravery for coming forward, got a book deal and nearly $1M from GoFundMe She certainly did gain something and her motivations were political.

by Anonymousreply 379July 31, 2021 6:35 PM

Hi Boris (and I’m not referring to Johnson - pardon pun), you sure like polluting up this MeToo thread. It is confirmed that you are a positive misogynist, but please give it a rest. There’s no chance Kav will let you suck his cock. Uhm, derrr…unless you are wealthy enough to pay off his load….I mean debt! Dammit!

by Anonymousreply 380August 1, 2021 12:43 PM

I just want to add- it's so important to always vote and always vote down ballot. Every judge at every level feeds up, keep a liberal pipeline going so we don't end up where we are with the USSC.

by Anonymousreply 381August 1, 2021 1:09 PM

R380 interesting that YOU keep talking about Kav's cock. Hmmm!

by Anonymousreply 382August 1, 2021 11:41 PM

R380 even Kav's wife doesn't want his shriveled old inoperable cock anymore. Give it a rest.

by Anonymousreply 383August 2, 2021 1:35 PM

Biden has spoken, but has the #MeToo movement spoken about Cuomo?

by Anonymousreply 384August 3, 2021 11:12 PM

NY AG Tish James was fabulous today!

Cuomo is a bully and is getting what he deservers, but it sure would be nice to see Trump and Gaetz get what they deserve too.

by Anonymousreply 385August 4, 2021 7:02 AM

And now Louis CK is ready to make a comeback.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386August 4, 2021 11:47 PM

^ a cum back is more like it

by Anonymousreply 387August 5, 2021 2:20 AM

I want Louis CK to jerk his pasty ginger adorned cock for me!

by Anonymousreply 388August 5, 2021 4:38 PM

These accusers are after the $$$$.

by Anonymousreply 389August 5, 2021 8:04 PM

Wouldn't it be easier, quicker and ultimately cheaper for this guy to hire hookers?

by Anonymousreply 390August 5, 2021 11:58 PM

[quote] Biden has spoken, but has the #MeToo movement spoken about Cuomo?

Has the Metoo movement spoken about Biden?

by Anonymousreply 391August 6, 2021 12:53 AM

What exactly would they say about him, R391?

by Anonymousreply 392August 6, 2021 1:26 AM

Cuomo's ass is done and rightfully so. Next should be Trump and then Gaetz.

by Anonymousreply 393August 6, 2021 3:46 AM

R391 #MeToo was as I recall pretty much mute on Biden accusers Lucy Flores and Tara Reade.

by Anonymousreply 394August 6, 2021 5:40 AM

The presumption should be to believe women.

by Anonymousreply 395August 6, 2021 5:43 AM

R395 Is that an actual quote from Biden?

Women should be taken seriously, but there should be due process before judgement is passed, but the #MeToo movement often did not allow for that.

by Anonymousreply 396August 6, 2021 5:53 AM

[quote]Next should be Trump

Will never happen, because he doesn't care and most Americans don't care. Cuomo would be a fool to step down. Just ride it out.

by Anonymousreply 397August 6, 2021 1:27 PM

R397 I'm not holding my breath for Mango Mussolini to ever be held accountable for his many crimes in and out of office. However, two wrongs don't make a right. Cuomo fucked himself.

by Anonymousreply 398August 6, 2021 2:46 PM

R398, my only issue is that it's always Democrats who have to step down and walk away from these types of issues. Republicans stay and still get votes. That's all I'm saying.

by Anonymousreply 399August 6, 2021 2:51 PM

R399, I get it, but "riding it out" NEVER works for Democrats and Cuomo knew this and did this shit anyway.

He's a rich privileged White man, but as a Democrat in this situation he's kinda fucked.

Remember, they impeached Clinton and that little whore willingly sucked his dick!

by Anonymousreply 400August 6, 2021 3:06 PM

R400 FYI Clinton was guilty of perjury

by Anonymousreply 401August 6, 2021 3:57 PM

R401 Um yeah, but what does that have to do with anything? Scroll up! We are discussing this in the context of #MeToo.

by Anonymousreply 402August 6, 2021 10:15 PM

R402 I'm clarifying what R400 indicated. The actual reason Bill was impeached wasn't for consensual sex, but lying under oath.

by Anonymousreply 403August 6, 2021 11:55 PM

R392 Gee! Your hair smells terrific!

by Anonymousreply 404August 7, 2021 1:18 AM

R401 and R403 Everybody knows that.

The point is if they will impeach a Democrat POTUS for consensual sex (that was considered #METOO because Clinton was the boss), then a Democrat Governor accused of nonconsensual sex (also under the #METOO umbrella because Cuomo was the boss) doesn't stand a chance.

White male privilege will not apply here. Cuomo won't be able to ride this out.

by Anonymousreply 405August 7, 2021 3:00 AM

The #MeToo movement has been curiously silent on Cuomo. Could it be because he supported late-term abortions?

by Anonymousreply 406August 13, 2021 5:26 AM

R406 #MeToo doesn't care about issues, they just wanna drag men. The got Cuomo. Case closed.

by Anonymousreply 407August 15, 2021 2:24 PM

Heterosexual men need and deserve to get dragged. They are terrorists. They are an oppressor class. They are scum. I stand in solidarity with man-hating lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 408August 15, 2021 2:41 PM

R408 Dragging aside, only (some) lesbians hate men. Everyone else has a peen and/or loves the "peen."

by Anonymousreply 409August 15, 2021 2:47 PM

It's only normal to like penis if you also have one.

by Anonymousreply 410August 15, 2021 2:53 PM

R410 The real question is whether it is normal to love a rotting fish-smelled gaping hole that bleeds once a month.

by Anonymousreply 411August 15, 2021 4:12 PM

Time’s Up CEO Resigns

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412August 27, 2021 1:16 AM

Louis CK wins Grammy for Best Comedy Album

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413April 4, 2022 12:26 AM

R9, I agree.

I voted for Biden because he was the best choice available, and I know he’s doing much better as POTUS than Trump ever could, but I believe he is hands, at the very least, which is totally inappropriate.

However, the hypocrisy swings both ways, because Trump grabs by the pussy, and his sycophants still adore him.

At least people can say they voted for Biden because he was the best option. The same cannot be said for those who got Trump into the general election, and then made him President.

by Anonymousreply 414April 4, 2022 12:34 AM

R44 Ford was never fucked by Kavanaugh. No clothes were removed and if anything, she was assaulted but not sexually. Provide the link from Uranus that says otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 415April 8, 2022 4:07 PM

R10 one could say the same for Bill Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 416April 8, 2022 6:13 PM

[quote]one could say the same for Bill Clinton.

Sure, Monica.

by Anonymousreply 417April 8, 2022 6:25 PM

R18 just like they ignored and denied the existence of Hunter's laptop until . . . ' '

by Anonymousreply 418April 8, 2022 6:27 PM

R417 Fuck Monica! It was consensual. Bill raped me when he was Attorney General

by Anonymousreply 419April 8, 2022 8:55 PM

R417 Hey what about me! Stormy was whore!

by Anonymousreply 420April 8, 2022 8:56 PM

R417 #Metoo

by Anonymousreply 421April 8, 2022 8:57 PM

R417 back in 1969 I filed a complaint of sexual assault against Bill Clinton. Was Monica even alive then?

by Anonymousreply 422April 8, 2022 9:00 PM

R417 Bill groped me on a plane during his Presidential campaign as his wife was sleeping a few feet away.

by Anonymousreply 423April 8, 2022 9:02 PM

Bill hit me in the head with a fondue pot.

by Anonymousreply 424April 8, 2022 9:14 PM

and your confusion is evident R424

by Anonymousreply 425April 8, 2022 9:19 PM

Bill was great company!

by Anonymousreply 426April 8, 2022 9:22 PM

Time's up for BLM, #Metoo, #oscarssowhite, Will Smith, Kathy Griffin . . .

by Anonymousreply 427April 8, 2022 10:18 PM

Next on the uncanceled list: James Franco

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428May 11, 2022 1:00 AM

Kevin Spacey cleared of all charges

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429July 27, 2023 11:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!