Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™„

I need water, SOMEBODY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 25, 2021 4:29 AM

Ugh.

[quote]I know that as a cisgender white gay man, I am free to go outside as I please with little concern for my well-being.

They must not know you're gay or you live in a spoiled brat neighbourhood.

by Anonymousreply 1June 25, 2021 2:27 AM

Oh they know he's gay R1. Even the people of Jupiter can see he's gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 25, 2021 2:32 AM

Someone should remind him most of the work done at Stonewall was not by drag queens, trans people or "queers".

by Anonymousreply 3June 25, 2021 2:35 AM

>> It's about community and paying homage to Black and Latina transgender women who started the movement.

Iโ€™m already exhausted by the second paragraph

by Anonymousreply 4June 25, 2021 2:36 AM

[quote] For me, that means wearing a black, sparkly mesh shirt, screaming and writing my way through support for the most marginalized members of my big, beautiful queer family.

I threw up ten times while reading this.

by Anonymousreply 5June 25, 2021 2:37 AM

I've been out since 1987, attended my first Pride Parade in 1988. My brown face, along with my cerebral palsy, and my shorter than average stature, has never felt unwelcome at Pride. POC need to remind their elder that we don't live our truth, to ruin your day.

by Anonymousreply 6June 25, 2021 4:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!