Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What happened to Sky Stallone’s face?

I know he’s old now, and not the hunk I crushed on as a small gayling during Rocky 4 and 5 and Demolition Man, but my goodness. He looks like shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 24, 2021 10:07 PM

that looks like a wax mannequin

anyway didn't he kinda go crazy?

by Anonymousreply 1June 24, 2021 9:49 PM

So you know he's old but have no idea why he looks like shit?

by Anonymousreply 2June 24, 2021 9:49 PM

Sly*

by Anonymousreply 3June 24, 2021 9:50 PM

Deplorable trash

by Anonymousreply 4June 24, 2021 9:50 PM

He's an ancient dude who fried himself with tanning and steroids.

Not wearing sunscreen makes you older than you are and generally, gross as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 5June 24, 2021 9:52 PM

*look older than you are

by Anonymousreply 6June 24, 2021 9:53 PM

Hmm... I don't think he looks that bad, he's just had a lot of cosmetic surgery. But I live in LA and I'm used to seeing it. Dude still has a body though.

by Anonymousreply 7June 24, 2021 9:55 PM

His plastic surgery fell apart. Happened to Rupert Everett too, but at least Everett had another touch-up so he looks human again instead of misshapened clay.

by Anonymousreply 8June 24, 2021 9:57 PM

I don't get why people in the entertainment business just can't grow old naturally and gracefully.

Do they not know how ridiculous they look?

by Anonymousreply 9June 24, 2021 9:58 PM

Dude has to be 75. That arm looks gross on him.

by Anonymousreply 10June 24, 2021 9:59 PM

He's a mess. IMO he always a potato face.

by Anonymousreply 11June 24, 2021 10:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!