Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

SHOCKER: Cabbageheaded Renee Zellweger falls for Ant Anstead

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18July 11, 2021 1:39 AM

Why is dating in quotes? DM trying to imply that cabbagehead, who “dated” Bradley Cooper, may be Sappho?

by Anonymousreply 1June 24, 2021 9:21 PM

Always liked Ant. He looks likt the kind of DILF that would be just a wee bit thick around the middle but not be too fat.

by Anonymousreply 2June 24, 2021 9:23 PM

Well damn! FF Ice Princess is divorced from that guy already? They look so cozy on recent Flip and Flop episodes too.

by Anonymousreply 3June 24, 2021 9:23 PM

He was Christina's rebound husband

by Anonymousreply 4June 24, 2021 9:24 PM

R3 Flip or Flop is where she's with her ex Tarek.

Her "Christina on the Coast" was the one where she had Husband #2 on, but yeah, he's been gone about a year now

by Anonymousreply 5June 24, 2021 9:26 PM

ah yeah - that one. I lumped both shows together. I wonder if she will get back with Tarek (hope not with his guns)

by Anonymousreply 6June 24, 2021 9:30 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 24, 2021 9:31 PM

R6 Tarek is now engaged to a Xtina look alike.

Seriously, look alike.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 24, 2021 9:32 PM

Ant? Like the bug? I hate bugs.

by Anonymousreply 9June 24, 2021 9:33 PM

Tarek will probably dump the fiance and get back with Christina. The drama will only help their stupid show.

by Anonymousreply 10June 24, 2021 9:51 PM

They need to make money because their kids are gonna be a mess. The daughter is already a manipulative little miss, and trust me, that can only lead to trouble.

by Anonymousreply 11June 24, 2021 9:57 PM

what happened between Ant and Christina? Why did they get divorced?

by Anonymousreply 12June 24, 2021 10:08 PM

R12 It wasn't super clear.

by Anonymousreply 13June 24, 2021 10:10 PM

Is Renee desperate? What childless person wants a guy that has 3 kids - the youngest of which isn’t even 2 years old yet?

No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 14June 25, 2021 6:35 AM

R14: How does she get all these handsome men?

by Anonymousreply 15July 11, 2021 1:04 AM

[quote]What childless person wants a guy that has 3 kids - the youngest of which isn’t even 2 years old yet?

He probably has a big dick tho

by Anonymousreply 16July 11, 2021 1:06 AM

R16 I’m sure there are other guys out there with big dicks.

by Anonymousreply 17July 11, 2021 1:09 AM

Doyle Bramhall was so hot and a really good musician .I Wonder what happened.

by Anonymousreply 18July 11, 2021 1:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!