Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hot guy shoots a gun.

I know from his accent and teeth he's not American and those tattoos are tolerable.

Anyone know what ethnicity he is? I think he's hot even though he rocks back and forth Bill Gates /Zuckerberg style.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 12, 2021 2:39 AM

239 area code is SW Florida, but he's not Latino. Balkan trash, perhaps.

by Anonymousreply 1June 24, 2021 7:34 PM

Brazilian?

by Anonymousreply 2June 24, 2021 7:37 PM

Florida trash sporting TATTOOS

He’s such a REBEL

by Anonymousreply 3June 24, 2021 7:38 PM

I don't care what he says I don't like Glocks, but they did terrific commercials.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 24, 2021 7:39 PM

“Hot”? He has a face for radio.

by Anonymousreply 5June 24, 2021 7:41 PM

He is cute. He looks tiny at the beginning of the video. His accent is definitely Slavic. Although I remember that older gun guy on YouTube FPS Russia or whatever, who was actually American. So, who knows.

by Anonymousreply 6June 24, 2021 7:54 PM

[quote] YouTube wants to kill this channel! Please consider supporting me through my Patreon

NO, I am not going to support your glorification of guns. There are people who need guns in the US because the police can't be everywhere but too many people seem to have an almost sexualized fetish for guns.

by Anonymousreply 7June 24, 2021 8:02 PM

Yeah, fpsrussia was named Keith. And somebody shot him in the head, not a good line of work here.

by Anonymousreply 8June 24, 2021 8:02 PM

He died? I remember he got called out on his Russian accent was fake and he was actually from the south.

I remember once you try to blow off a vehicle with explosives. He wasn't that far enough and in the explosion the vehicle door got blown off missed him by like 3 inches. He could have died. Well I guess that's a moot point now.

But we'll always have this. The Carbon Fiber is nice though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 24, 2021 8:20 PM

r8 that was Keith Ratliff that died. His partner in guns and producing the YT channel. "Dimitri" Kyle ‘FPSRussia’ Myers is very much alive. He was in jail for a couple of years. How hot would that be to have him as a cellmate?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 12, 2021 2:12 AM

Midget, tragically-tattooed, Slavic stroke victim whose family never heard of orthodontia.

by Anonymousreply 11July 12, 2021 2:23 AM

I was just going to say that, R1.

Typical russian or eastern european trash.

Why do they even let this kind of garbage into our country?

WE DON'T NEED ANY MORE DEPLORABLES.

Fucking right-wing garbage from a second world country, dragging us down.

by Anonymousreply 12July 12, 2021 2:25 AM

Video has a link to his IG (surprisingly not private). His name is Frank Valentine and it appears he was at the Capitol on Jan. 6. Someone to avoid.

by Anonymousreply 13July 12, 2021 2:27 AM

Mean to add this link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 12, 2021 2:29 AM

R4….I’d have let that guy in. Hot!

Was that Sally Spectra?

by Anonymousreply 15July 12, 2021 2:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!