Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Royal Family Threads

Is it time that they were banned? Both sides of the debate are annoying asf

by Anonymousreply 12June 26, 2021 9:25 PM

There are wayyy too many of them. Maybe just 1 at a time, like the on-going tennis thread.

by Anonymousreply 1June 24, 2021 6:42 PM

YES

by Anonymousreply 2June 24, 2021 6:43 PM

Narc, Hazbeen, Narckles, Klan grannies, narc, narc, tiara, narc narc narc, tiara. There, I summarized all the BRF threads for you.

by Anonymousreply 3June 24, 2021 6:46 PM

Things seem much calmer now than they were, IMO. There are currently 1-2 long threads, which arenā€™t completely focused on *her*. Unfortunately, we do still get several short threads any time a new article comes out. But those threads evaporate quickly.

by Anonymousreply 4June 24, 2021 6:49 PM

NO!

by Anonymousreply 5June 24, 2021 6:51 PM

They, and the tennis threads, are the only reason I come back to DL.

by Anonymousreply 6June 24, 2021 7:00 PM

Why can't you just scroll past them? There are plenty of threads that don't interest me and that's what I do. Most of us on the royal threads know that we're wasting tremendous amounts of time on these fools...but it amuses us. This year has been so hard and everything sucks....why can't we play in our royal sandbox and have some stupid fun?

by Anonymousreply 7June 24, 2021 7:29 PM

Yep, just scroll past the scat and royal threads, they're basically the same thing

by Anonymousreply 8June 24, 2021 8:04 PM

Fuck Royalists

by Anonymousreply 9June 26, 2021 2:22 PM

OP thinks there are too many threads on the Royals, so he starts another one to complain.

šŸ™„

by Anonymousreply 10June 26, 2021 2:43 PM

OP, it's called Free Speech. I am offended on a daily basis by some of the threads here. And do you know what I do, dear? I MOVE PAST THEM to something that catches my interest. I suggest you do the same. Or do you think Free Speech is 'bonkers'?

by Anonymousreply 11June 26, 2021 3:21 PM

Queen's going out of her way to make nice to Harry. She drove over to Frogmore today to visit, and she already invited him to the Plat Jub.

by Anonymousreply 12June 26, 2021 9:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!