Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Things I know NOTHING about, but I STILL have an OPINION

Okay, I'll start.

I don't know anything about the Kardashians, but they still annoy me. I have never seen their show, read their work, seen their interviews, looked at their pictures other than passing, or even know their names. Except Bruce, who ended up with them and got all confused.

I am not going to mention politics, trannies or religion, but I suppose somebody will.

by Anonymousreply 6June 24, 2021 7:19 PM

Well for 99.9% of the gays on this site it would be "sex."

by Anonymousreply 1June 24, 2021 6:16 PM

I agree with R1, but would add politics. Nearly everyone who comments on DL about politics hasn't a clue about politics.

by Anonymousreply 2June 24, 2021 6:19 PM

"Read their (the Kardashians') work", OP? Good job demonstrating your unfamiliarity with them.

by Anonymousreply 3June 24, 2021 6:19 PM

Follies!

by Anonymousreply 4June 24, 2021 6:22 PM

The Meghan Markle bullshit. Don't know anything about it other than she married the red-haired prince and yet I cannot stand her and refuse to read anything about her.

by Anonymousreply 5June 24, 2021 7:08 PM

I'm Donald J. Trump. I've been kicked upstairs since I was a kid. I had mediocre grades in college. My businesses filed for bankruptcy three times. I've been married three times. I've been convicted of charitable fraud. I have numerous lawsuits against me either pending or coming down the pike very soon.

But that hasn't stopped me from being an expert on anything and everything, and thinking that every piece of shit that comes out of my mouth is the gospel truth. Hell, ask any of my loyal fans and followers and they will tell you I am THE acknowledged expert on every damn thing under the sun.

In fact, my buddies like Gym Jordan, Devin Nunes and that young kid Matt Gaetz all agree with me 100%.

by Anonymousreply 6June 24, 2021 7:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!