Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Justin Timberlake speaks out in support of Britney for the first time

Thank you, Justin. She needs all the love and support she can get!

Justin Timberlake is breaking his silence.

On Wednesday evening (June 23), the 40-year-old singer and actor took to Twitter to share a message in support of ex-girlfriend Britney Spears after her bombshell day in court.

If you forgot, Justin and the 39-year-old pop star dated from 1999 until 2002.

"After what we saw today, we should all be supporting Britney at this time," Justin first tweeted. "Regardless of our past, good and bad, and no matter how long ago it was… what’s happening to her is just not right. No woman should ever be restricted from making decisions about her own body."

He followed up by tweeting, "No one should EVER be held against their will… or ever have to ask permission to access everything they’ve worked so hard for."

Justin's tweets come after Britney appeared during a virtual court hearing where she called for an end of her 13-year conservatorship under her dad Jamie Spears.

"I want to be able to be heard on what they did to me by making me keep this in for so long, is not good for my heart," Britney told the judge. "I’ve been so angry and I cry every day, it concerns me, I’m told I’m not allowed to expose the people who did this to me."

Justin concluded his tweets by saying that he and wife Jessica Biel send their love and support to Britney.

"Jess and I send our love, and our absolute support to Britney during this time," Justin tweeted. "We hope the courts, and her family make this right and let her live however she wants to live."

Justin's messages comes several months after the release of the Framing Britney Spears documentary, where fans slammed him for the way he treated Britney after their split. He then later released an apology, which you can read here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 24, 2021 1:22 PM

We know

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 24, 2021 3:24 AM

What a stand up guy.

by Anonymousreply 2June 24, 2021 3:25 AM

No one cares what Justin Timberlake thinks

by Anonymousreply 3June 24, 2021 4:20 AM

I never recall asking his opinion. Like we give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 4June 24, 2021 4:45 AM

He wants to show support. That’s sweet.

by Anonymousreply 5June 24, 2021 11:58 AM

He got the thing about a woman's body in there to placate those who almost had him cancelled for his treatment of Britney and Janet

by Anonymousreply 6June 24, 2021 1:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!