Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

AMAZON Again Commits Blatant FRAUD

Has anyone else had NIGHTMARE experiences with Amazon lately?

After spending dozens of phone calls to Amazon re why my 2 packages were NEVER delivered to my front door (and photos were NOT posted proving that they had been delivered to a "secure location") I finally got replacement items many days later.

Today I got TWO different emails from Amazon DEMANDING the return of both items with packing slips (which also were NEVER SENT) or my credit card would be charged.

1 month ago Amazon delivery driver threw my package directly on top of my huge vegetable plant breaking the branches. Too lazy to walk the few steps to put the package at my front door (1st floor) as always clearly written under delivery instructions. Could not revive the plant as it was too badly damaged. (Yes there were plenty of empty spaces the driver could have left my package on the back patio/balcony besides directly on the plant.)

Has anyone ever heard of a class action suit against Amazon?

by Anonymousreply 137June 30, 2021 1:59 AM

Hunny, around here, BBB doesn't stand for Better Business Bureau, more like BareBack Bitches. Go to iVillage.

by Anonymousreply 1June 24, 2021 12:42 AM

Stop ORDERING from them. Share the EMAIL DEMANDING a packing SLIP.

by Anonymousreply 2June 24, 2021 12:42 AM

You sound like a real treat to be around.

by Anonymousreply 3June 24, 2021 12:43 AM

Did you demand to speak to Amazon's manager?

by Anonymousreply 4June 24, 2021 12:45 AM

Who says "vegetable plant"?

Drive your tight ass to a shop to buy your Hummel figurines and Fig Newtons.

by Anonymousreply 5June 24, 2021 12:52 AM

No negative experiences here and I’m definitely a power user.

Stories about employee treatment are troubling though…

by Anonymousreply 6June 24, 2021 12:54 AM

Embrace your inner millennial and 'put them on blast' on social media.

by Anonymousreply 7June 24, 2021 12:54 AM

Amazon is a very customer focused company, but some people are impossible to please.

by Anonymousreply 8June 24, 2021 12:56 AM

Call your credit card and let them know what is happening and they will stop any charge from going through. Speak with the fraud dept. It's that simple. Now, Amazon my close your acct because of that but it's sounds like they are being cunts so fuck them!

by Anonymousreply 9June 24, 2021 12:56 AM

Oh it's the cralpy contractors as drivers. Dude was less than a mile from my house. Rode on by. Have you tried getting a real Amazon person? Cancel Prime as we were speaking. My next delivery is coming a day early. Maybe. Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 10June 24, 2021 12:57 AM

SEND THEM A TWEET IN ALL CAPS AND USE A LOT OF EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 11June 24, 2021 12:57 AM

Stop flouncing out your door in nothing but a pink cha-cha heels and a lace apron, past your vegetable plant, to fling yourself at the smelly driver. He's touching his dick because he was hoping to take a piss behind your overgrown lilac trees.

by Anonymousreply 12June 24, 2021 1:02 AM

I've always had good customer service because I am a Prime member and only order their Prime items because it's easier to return stuff. You probably bought through a 3rd party because Amazon would never ask for a packing slip, only the return slip that you can print from the website or on your phone. I've only complained twice about an item not sent to me and they sent me the same item that same week I found out later that I did receive the item but my brother had placed it in the garage instead. Ordering through a 3rd party not associated with Prime can be difficult if you want to return items but they are supposed to follow Amazon's guidelines. The only time people have problems is if someone makes repeated complaints that their items are lost.

by Anonymousreply 13June 24, 2021 1:02 AM

Have it sent to an Amazon locker, you fat whore!

by Anonymousreply 14June 24, 2021 1:02 AM

I condole you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 15June 24, 2021 1:03 AM

Amazon has the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. If Amazon or their carrier lose a package …like mis delivered ..shows delivered..but you ain’t got it……forget about it. It is next to impossible to actually speak with a live breathing person…their customer service is totally automated. They ripped me off for about 30 bucks due to a mis directed package that was never found. And I was a Prime member..which I thought would give me a few more options …but it didn’t…..I refuse to do business with them. Everything was always so convenient and easy ordering …until there is a problem with a shipment..and neither the carrier or the sender want to take responsibility for the problem…..it sucks. Well…there you have it..I had to get that out…..feels good….I can get on with the rest of the day now…..I feel so much lighter…like a burden has been lifted off my shoulders. It’s almost therapeutic.

by Anonymousreply 16June 24, 2021 1:04 AM

If you are a Prime member, did you order their stuff under Prime or from an outside third party? That makes all the difference. I get better customer service when I order their Prime stuff.

Everything is automated which I hate but I was able to get through to them and do a chat. It's rare to get a person by phone but I have in the past once I got through all the prompts.

by Anonymousreply 17June 24, 2021 1:09 AM

Dumbfuck, I ordered Lrime Nd the guy...crappy contracted driver, drove on by. Is your last name Benzos?

by Anonymousreply 18June 24, 2021 1:13 AM

NO ONE CARES.

by Anonymousreply 19June 24, 2021 1:14 AM

I am a power user as well. Prime member since there was Prime. Never had a problem until about a year ago. Free returns? Sure, just don't return what they think is TOO much (whatever that means), or they will at first flag your ass, and then out of nowhere delete your ass. Apparently, I've been flagged. I used to get treated with kid gloves, now on any order I have to return because shoddy/broken merchandise, counterfeit merchandise or an incorrect product description (aka THEIR fault), I get treated like I'm trying to get away with something. And, no, not talking third party vendors.

by Anonymousreply 20June 24, 2021 1:23 AM

^^^^Bitch you are getting over, we know it. That's why they flagged you.

by Anonymousreply 21June 24, 2021 4:38 AM

Unique grammar…. punctuation ….sentence fragments …. comma splices….a COMMON thread …. people who have problems with Amazon…. Well….WHY?

by Anonymousreply 22June 24, 2021 4:51 AM

Let me GUESS...your name is KAREN!!!???

by Anonymousreply 23June 24, 2021 5:29 AM

Oh mother, really!

by Anonymousreply 24June 24, 2021 5:42 AM

[quote] Sure, just don't return what they think is TOO much

I have returned quite a lot but have no problems. It depends on what you mean by too much. Like you return ALL THE TIME?

by Anonymousreply 25June 24, 2021 7:46 AM

"...threw my package directly on top of my huge vegetable plant..."

And THAT'S why you're getting shitty customer service. No one takes morons seriously.

by Anonymousreply 26June 24, 2021 7:50 AM

R18, put the bottle down and try again.

by Anonymousreply 27June 24, 2021 7:52 AM

This is a reminder to return the item below. We’ve already processed your replacement order and are expecting to receive the original item. Please send the item back using the return label by Fri, Jul 9 to avoid the charges.

If you have already sent the item, you can disregard this message.

Print return label & instructions View return & refund status

Amazon Prime member. Have barely returned anything as it's not worth the hassle for me.

Donated items that were sized incorrectly to charity. Very high volume purchaser.

Sorry for the less than perfect sentence structure as I was very tired when I wrote it.

Amazon used to have excellent customer service reps. Now they hire those that barely speak fluent English. I received an email telling me to donate a recalled food product to someone else.

by Anonymousreply 28June 24, 2021 9:53 AM

Thank you to all of those who responded.

by Anonymousreply 29June 24, 2021 9:55 AM

I had a problem recently with a package marked as delivered before I actually received it. On the day I was scheduled to receive the package, the estimated arrival time was late in the evening. Eventually that evening, I received notification that the package had been delivered. No photo though like would normally be there with an Amazon driver. I looked and there was no package. I contacted Amazon online, and the automated message indicated I needed to wait a day after it is “Delivered” to see if it shows up. The next morning I received the package.

Apparently, the driver reached the end of his time the night before, and because he needed to show his remaining deliveries were done, just marked my package as delivered even though it wasn’t. The next day he actually delivered it. The worst part is that Amazon’s message to wait a day shows that are aware of the scam and just don’t care. I had to needlessly worry for nothing. I would much rather have just been notified that my package was delayed a day.

by Anonymousreply 30June 24, 2021 10:20 AM

OP-Grease fires were invented for people like you.

by Anonymousreply 31June 24, 2021 10:32 AM

You are not R25, OP. What other basic facts about this situation did you incorrectly understand or incorrectly stated?

by Anonymousreply 32June 24, 2021 10:39 AM

R28 that email with return instructions sounds 100% fine

by Anonymousreply 33June 24, 2021 10:39 AM

Returning things as directed is too much of a hassle for OP.

by Anonymousreply 34June 24, 2021 10:55 AM

Amazon returns are wonderfully easy by just dropping it off at Kohl’s.

by Anonymousreply 35June 24, 2021 4:31 PM

R32, Apologies to R25. I am R28. and OP WISH there was an editing function so I could have corrected the typo. Sorry if a very minor typo makes you think that I'm a liar.

I posted a copy of one of the two similarly written emails I was sent by Amazon for verification of my honest. Each email is about a different package Amazon falsely claimed they put "in a secure location." Again there was NO photo proof which has become SOP for delivery drivers.

by Anonymousreply 36June 24, 2021 6:00 PM

R33, R34, How can I possibly return 2 items I never, ever received? Told that fact to Amazon countless times, escalating the call each time.

Again I asked for photo proof the items were delivered, same as is automatically posted on every previous order on my Amazon order page. Never happened.

NOTHING has ever been stolen at my condo.My front door is a 5 min walk to the outside street. In fact it doesn't even face the private walkway. Bottom line, obviously the 2 packages were "lost" and the driver lied about it.

Either way I should not receive 2 different emails telling me I owe Amazon $35 when I repeatedly told Amazon's manager I never got either one.

by Anonymousreply 37June 24, 2021 6:10 PM

This isn't Next Door you dumb fuck. Take your crybaby bullshit over there.

by Anonymousreply 38June 24, 2021 6:14 PM

I've never had a call from an Amazon manager, or Amazon, that I did not request as a result of a customer service chat or request. Their service is superior. I am a power user too as is my husband for years, never have heard of anything like this. You must be doing it wrong OP. We order quality items, read reviews, only order from Prime sellers with the shipping window that works for us. Use Kohls or UPS stores for returns now. Never had anything happen like this. Sure, I've had maybe one or two items that said were delivered, and never were. I offered our CCTV Camera footage, proving it. (No deliveries at the time they said or even in those hours). They didn't need to see it; we were refunded right away.

I get they may not be great to work for but they are great to shop with.

by Anonymousreply 39June 24, 2021 6:16 PM

In all the years I've done business with Amazon I only had one negative experience and that was caused by the product manufacturer mislabeling every box the product I ordered were in. The order ended up being canceled by mutual consent (mine and Amazons) and they told me to just keep the wrong product I received (3 times in fact) and do whatever I wanted with it. I've never had any problem talking to a real person at Amazon, if it became absolutely necessary.

But then I have never once ordered anything from them that was not shipped by Amazon. I will not buy from 3rd party sellers who do their own shipping. Not enough consumer protection for my money.

by Anonymousreply 40June 24, 2021 6:20 PM

Use an Amazon locker and take the broom out of your pussy.

by Anonymousreply 41June 24, 2021 6:23 PM

NOT just a vegetable plant - a HUGE 'vegetable' plant no less.

by Anonymousreply 42June 24, 2021 6:29 PM

I fell in love with r12.

by Anonymousreply 43June 24, 2021 6:46 PM

R43 In the vernacular: Huge flowering plant, not Lilac tree

by Anonymousreply 44June 24, 2021 7:20 PM

No, I’m sorry, r44, it’s not huge.

Oh, you were talking about the plant.

Um, forget I wrote that.

by Anonymousreply 45June 24, 2021 7:21 PM

Ha! Did get my next delivery a day early after complaining and canceling Prime.

by Anonymousreply 46June 24, 2021 7:28 PM

[quote] —I was not drunk.

*slyly smiles*

Mmmkay, hon.

by Anonymousreply 47June 24, 2021 7:49 PM

glad you got your stuff. next time, order directly from the brand's website.

FUCK Amazon and jeff bezos. don't forget to sign the petition not wanting him to re-enter earth.

by Anonymousreply 48June 24, 2021 7:56 PM

Agree with R39 and R40. Dropping them off at Kohl's is so convenient and no need to wrap it up and the hours to stores are more flexible. I Absolutely do not buy with 3rd party sellers, only with Prime because you may end up paying shipping and restocking fees but first you have to get the okay from the seller if they will accept returns. If you do buy from a 3rd party, make sure it says Free Returns.

by Anonymousreply 49June 24, 2021 8:58 PM

[quote] Dropping them off at Kohl's is so convenient

You can also drop them off at UPS stores and other places. It really is convenient. And, as you said, you don’t have to repackage it or box it up or anything. Just go there with the item and hand it to them.

by Anonymousreply 50June 24, 2021 9:10 PM

They dumped an entire bin of Amazon packages in my building, none of which belonged at this address. I spent hours on the phone and computer trying to get someone to pick up deliver to the right addresses. I was told, to keep the packages, they would just issue new ones to those affected. I told them no, not fair to those waiting for their goods. Finally spoke with a very nice woman in the state of Washington, she could see all the messages back and forth from the other reps. She was pissed when she saw that they had told me to keep the packages,. She arranged for the packages to be picked up and delivered that same day.

by Anonymousreply 51June 24, 2021 9:20 PM

I suppose if you live in a large apartment building in the city, dropping off packages are much more difficult. Why not get an Amazon locker where they drop it off there instead of getting it lost.

by Anonymousreply 52June 24, 2021 9:22 PM

After losing a package that got delivered to another grifting neighbor in my apartment complex (which of course they kept and wouldn't answer when I knocked on the door), I now have things delivered to a nearby Amazon locker. Amazon did refund the stolen package, but it's too much hassle going through all of that. The lockers are secure.

by Anonymousreply 53June 24, 2021 9:46 PM

My god, won’t someone help the poor martyred OP?

by Anonymousreply 54June 25, 2021 12:01 AM

Yes. Like 3 chat levels before you get a real person.

Driving to pick up a delivery, makes all that do it a fool.

And if you can't figure that out it is no surprise.

by Anonymousreply 55June 25, 2021 12:53 AM

I think years ago, there was better customer service from Amazon. I remember I would receive packages and they were dented and damaged, and they would either refund me or give me credit. Now, I find it's a lot more difficult and more cumbersome. Before you'd actually get an email from a live person. Amazon is just too big now. I've had mostly good experiences with them, but since the pandemic, I've chosen to support local stores over Amazon. But I don't deny the convenience of Amazon and I do like looking for stuff like CD imports or books.

And I love that I now have learned a new term "power user".

by Anonymousreply 56June 25, 2021 1:11 AM

"Power User" = "Power Bottom."

by Anonymousreply 57June 25, 2021 1:27 AM

Honestly, just shop somewhere else. Delete your credit card numbers from your account. I may not even renew Prime because I just don't shop there as often as I used to. Too many products sold on Amazon are cheap Chinese crap.

by Anonymousreply 58June 25, 2021 2:14 AM

If anyone wants proof of the 'Dumbing down of America', just check out the reviews on Amazon (or the OP's post).

One used to be required to leave at least a 200 character review. Since that was dropped, now we get reviews like "great", or more likely, "grate". Or, "I don't like it pleae give me a rfund".

And even worse, if you post a question about a product, you'll get idiots answering, "I'm sorry, I don't know." Uh, NO ONE'S OBLIGATING YOU TO ANSWER THE QUESTION.

Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 59June 25, 2021 6:36 AM

The cookbook reviews are my favorite.

"I would of give this book zero star if that was a option! Every receipt calls for engredients I don't know what they are and even if i would of known their aint no store near me that sell that kind of stuff! Maybe this book work for you u if you live wear theirs a Hole Food but i dont and i wouldn't want to! i am throughing this book straight in the TRASH!!"

by Anonymousreply 60June 25, 2021 6:47 AM

R52 I live in a 70 unit apartment building. Online shopping was my savior during COVID. I never lost a package.

by Anonymousreply 61June 25, 2021 6:55 AM

Devoted Amazon customer. Never had a problem with them. The stuff that gets lost, they immediately refund my money to my credit card. In all the years I've been ordering from them, they've never once sent the wrong item nor have items arrived broken. Email enquiries are answered within a few hours and by people whose first language is English and who take the time to actually read the email. The online chat customer reps are most efficient and helpful.

The ONLY negative comment about Amazon that I have is that now that Mr. Bezos is divorcing, every time I purchase something from Amazon, I feel like I'm paying off his alimony debt.

by Anonymousreply 62June 25, 2021 7:01 AM

R62 same here. I hate Bezos but I can't deny his super company treats me right. I got Amazon Prime for free as a college student. Every year they'd ask me if I was still in school. I milked it until I was 28, when it stopped asking.

by Anonymousreply 63June 25, 2021 7:03 AM

Thank god I’m finally rid of you!

by Anonymousreply 64June 25, 2021 7:05 AM

The golden age of Amazon is over. Now that they have the market cornered, they'll treat regular customers like shit. What's especially alarming is what they allow third-party sellers to get away with, such as selling knock-offs as the real thing. And sometimes Amazon itself sends knock-offs.

The only way things change is if customers abandon them.

by Anonymousreply 65June 25, 2021 7:18 AM

I checked my order history and I see that my first order from Amazon was October 15th, 1999. I bought a CD single of Mamma Mia by the A*Teens for $10.99.

I should have waited. The current price for the CD is $8.45.

by Anonymousreply 66June 25, 2021 12:36 PM

No, you shouldn’t have bought it at all.

The A-Teens?

Holy Jeebus.

by Anonymousreply 67June 25, 2021 1:02 PM

I have an Amazon shipment out for delivery today. Originally it was not supposed to be delivered until Monday. Maybe I'm an exception, but I'm still happy with the service I get from Amazon.

by Anonymousreply 68June 25, 2021 1:19 PM

Much like a horny teenager, Amazon always comes early.

by Anonymousreply 69June 25, 2021 1:22 PM

Well, they'd let a covid positive worker cough into packages so I am not surprised.

by Anonymousreply 70June 25, 2021 1:25 PM

I shop at Amazon many times a month, and I've never had any problems. When there's a mistake with an order or delivery, I contact help through chat and they immediately fix it. The only service that isn't great, in my experience, is Prime Wardrobe.

by Anonymousreply 71June 25, 2021 1:26 PM

I’m glad to hear that people who return too much stuff are penalized. I don’t like people like that. The few things I have returned have been clothes, which is something that Amazon would expect returns on.

by Anonymousreply 72June 25, 2021 2:40 PM

3/5 of the delivery people are terrible.

OP, in the future take a picture of the damaged plants and contact customer service. They'll probably give you the item that ruined the plants for free.

I buy dictionary-def "literally" 95% of my purchases on Amazon, and of course there are snags occasionally. You learn to deal with it. Sometimes you come out ahead, as they're pretty good about making it up to you in the form of gift cards, etc.

by Anonymousreply 73June 25, 2021 2:47 PM

OP, rather than not delivering it, would you have preferred they put it all the way up against your door so you can’t get out to retrieve it?

Huh? Bet you hadn't even [italic]thought[/italic] of that!

by Anonymousreply 74June 25, 2021 3:24 PM

It's interesting.

In NYC, the deliveries seem fine and done properly for the most part.

However, I've been in LA and even simple deliveries are crap. They packages are just tossed wherever. They don't even bother to try,

by Anonymousreply 75June 25, 2021 3:26 PM

[quote]And even worse, if you post a question about a product, you'll get idiots answering, "I'm sorry, I don't know." Uh, NO ONE'S OBLIGATING YOU TO ANSWER THE QUESTION.

What is even with that? I'm like you r59, I cannot wrap my head around the fact that people answered questions with "I don't know" so often. You see it on every set of questions under a product.

by Anonymousreply 76June 25, 2021 3:30 PM

This has been discussed here before.

If you purchase something, Amazon may send you an email asking if you can “help this customer out with this question.” They make it appear as though it’s only sent to you. They give you the question and there are two links: Answer Question or I Don’t Know.

If you click I Don’t Know, your comment shows up that way. I found that out because I thought I was dismissing the email by clicking on that. I was wrong.

by Anonymousreply 77June 25, 2021 3:34 PM

[quote] OP, rather than not delivering it, would you have preferred they put it all the way up against your door so you can’t get out to retrieve it?

OP stated “front door”, which implies there is more than one door.

by Anonymousreply 78June 25, 2021 3:34 PM

If you need to speak with customer service, use the chat function instead of calling. Chat is faster and easier.

by Anonymousreply 79June 25, 2021 3:35 PM

Bless your heart, r78.

by Anonymousreply 80June 25, 2021 3:40 PM

This isn't important enough to start a new thread on so I'll just ask here: has anyone ever bought from a 3rd party seller on Amazon where the shipping was fulfilled by Amazon, only to later find out the 3rd party seller was shipping it instead? That's happened to me twice now and it's starting to get a little irritating.

by Anonymousreply 81June 26, 2021 1:21 PM

Was your shit delivered r81? If so, who gives a fuck how it got there.

by Anonymousreply 82June 26, 2021 1:57 PM

I had an experience with Amazon Fresh this morning. I order groceries from there occasionally. I placed an order last night for delivery between 7 and 9am this morning. I received an email at 6:30 stating that the order was out for delivery. I could see on the delivery map that the driver was randomly driving around the city without making any stops (the stop counter never changed) until 9am when the driver stopped moving and didn’t move for at least an hour. Clearly, the driver had gone insane, and for sure my frozen food items were not going to be okay.

I requested customer service to call me and my phone rang immediately. I was speaking to a representative within seconds. I explained the situation and the rep put me on hold to check on it. She returned and said that yes, there was a problem. She asked if I wanted a replacement order. I said yes and it is now scheduled for delivery between 1pm and 3pm. I’m happy that the problem was easy to resolve, but the order contained my breakfast for today, and so that’s delayed. Plus I wanted the delivery early so that there would be less of a chance that my neighbors would see me when I go outside to retrieve the order. Now I’ll have to do something with my hair and change clothes from the ones I slept in. It’s making me wish I had just ordered pickup from Kroger or Walmart. Still, kudos to Amazon for rectifying the problem so quickly.

by Anonymousreply 83June 26, 2021 2:14 PM

[quote] my neighbors would see me when I go outside to retrieve the order. Now I’ll have to do something with my hair and change clothes from the ones I slept in.

Why?

No one cares what you look like when you step outside of your house to retrieve a delivery, provided, of course, you’re clothed.

by Anonymousreply 84June 26, 2021 2:40 PM

No, it's missing r82.

by Anonymousreply 85June 26, 2021 3:06 PM

[quote] No one cares what you look like when you step outside of your house to retrieve a delivery, provided, of course, you’re clothed.

I care how I present myself.

by Anonymousreply 86June 26, 2021 3:11 PM

I can understand that under most circumstances, but I assure you your neighbors don’t care what you wear or what your hair looks like(!) to pick up a package or the newspaper, etc.

by Anonymousreply 87June 26, 2021 3:16 PM

[quote]If you click I Don’t Know, your comment shows up that way.

I'd never seen this explanation before and had no idea, thanks for explaining it. It's been weird seeing all those "I don't know" answers but at least now I know why.

by Anonymousreply 88June 26, 2021 3:17 PM

Maybe you should work harder and be more successful OP, and then you wouldn't have to live in a shithole apartment in New Jersey.

by Anonymousreply 89June 26, 2021 3:19 PM

[quote] I can understand that under most circumstances, but I assure you your neighbors don’t care what you wear or what your hair looks like(!) to pick up a package or the newspaper, etc.

I’m not doing it for them. I’m doing it for me. Why do people assume that if someone wants to be presentable, the reason is concern for what other people think?

by Anonymousreply 90June 26, 2021 4:09 PM

r90 you sound nuts.

by Anonymousreply 91June 26, 2021 4:12 PM

Because you’re complaining that you have to pretty yourself up to walk out of your door and onto your walkway to go get a damn package before you can even eat breakfast.

Sounds like you are doing it for other people or you'd look forward to doing it.

by Anonymousreply 92June 26, 2021 4:12 PM

MARY! Op

by Anonymousreply 93June 26, 2021 4:30 PM

[quote]I care how I present myself.

You don't want people to see what you really look like or how you really behave.

Got it.

by Anonymousreply 94June 26, 2021 6:02 PM

I'd like to take you out on a date r83. You sound fantastic!

by Anonymousreply 95June 26, 2021 6:14 PM

[quote] You don't want people to see what you really look like or how you really behave. Got it.

Nope, you’re wrong again. You’re not doing very well at this.

by Anonymousreply 96June 26, 2021 10:03 PM

It is very odd unless you are a celebrity.

Just put a hat and sunglasses on to cover up.

Go see a psychiatrist or buy a hat and sunglasses.

by Anonymousreply 97June 26, 2021 10:09 PM

"Vegetable plant," OP? −0‰÷∛∞

by Anonymousreply 98June 26, 2021 10:10 PM

R97, that’s what you do? You seem like a loon.

by Anonymousreply 99June 26, 2021 10:19 PM

Advice is advice.

He is also shown to be a son of Eider Duck and Lulubelle Loon and Fethry Duck's brother, making him Donald's first cousin.

by Anonymousreply 100June 26, 2021 10:23 PM

pussy whores!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101June 26, 2021 10:27 PM

R100, thank you for establishing it beyond a doubt.

by Anonymousreply 102June 26, 2021 10:53 PM

No one else here recognized OP? The writing style gave it away.

by Anonymousreply 103June 28, 2021 6:19 PM

I returned TONS of stuff and never had a problem. I do know they flag people who return too much, but not sure what that threshold is. If they ever kick you off Amazon, apparently just a letter asking for reinstatement is all it takes to get back in.

Many items actually say "free returns," (particularly clothes) so I guess those don't count in the total.

by Anonymousreply 104June 28, 2021 6:35 PM

[quote] I returned TONS of stuff and never had a problem.

Why don’t you just make sure it’s what you want before you order and save everybody the trouble? People who return tons of stuff should be penalized.

by Anonymousreply 105June 28, 2021 7:04 PM

A huge vegetable plant with branches?

by Anonymousreply 106June 28, 2021 7:36 PM

[quote] After spending dozens of phone calls to Amazon

Are you rude or combative on all these calls? If you are polite to them they will be more likely to help you.

Amazon also has a chat feature for Prime customers, which I prefer to calling. You may only be reaching junior/first level support via phone.

The people I've chatted with are generally helpful and courteous.

by Anonymousreply 107June 28, 2021 8:24 PM

R107 I think the obvious answer is OP is a cunt. I spend a lot of time and money on Amazon and never have trouble like what he describes

by Anonymousreply 108June 28, 2021 8:26 PM

Had an alert on my Alexa that my Amazon package was delivered. When I went to the front door, nothing was there. Finally looked out on my front lawn and the delivery guy had tossed the package over the fence onto the front lawn (where it could have been ruined by sprinklers had I not seen it). That has never happened before as they usually make sure to leave it by the door. I went back inside and checked and the idiot had even taken a picture of it just laying in the middle of the lawn. No place to complain to Amazon about this, of course. Got another package a few days later and the delivery driver did the same thing. Not sure what is going on but it's ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 109June 28, 2021 8:52 PM

"Sub"contracted drivers

by Anonymousreply 110June 28, 2021 8:54 PM

[quote] Amazon also has a chat feature for Prime customers, which I prefer to calling. You may only be reaching junior/first level support via phone.

And you would rather speak to a manager, Karen?

by Anonymousreply 111June 28, 2021 9:16 PM

You get junior level on the chat first too, dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 112June 28, 2021 9:21 PM

[quote] No place to complain to Amazon about this, of course.

On every delivery I get from Amazon, the app notifies you of the delivery and says, “How’d we do?” with thumbs up or thumbs down icons.

What do you mean you have no place to complain?

by Anonymousreply 113June 28, 2021 9:22 PM

This is Davida Rochelle. She was complaining about this on Twitter

by Anonymousreply 114June 28, 2021 9:25 PM

Who are these people working for them on here?

That's all it gives you. No place for an explanation.

What are the chances these A apologists are only posting on this thread? Hmmm?

by Anonymousreply 115June 28, 2021 9:25 PM

Sounds like someone didn't get their Mandingo pulsating dildo and lube.

by Anonymousreply 116June 28, 2021 9:27 PM

Shut the fuck up, Davida

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117June 28, 2021 9:28 PM

They seem to get away with everything. So does everyone in Silicon Valley. There are no rules there. Anything goes.

by Anonymousreply 118June 28, 2021 9:30 PM

I order all my dildos from Amazon. I have them delivered to an Amazon locker at Whole Foods though, to be discrete. I usually carry my dildos to the car before shopping, rather then carry my dildos through the store.

by Anonymousreply 119June 28, 2021 9:32 PM

Oh, I give them a thumbs down but that's all you can do. You can't elaborate.

by Anonymousreply 120June 28, 2021 9:35 PM

I told you that you can get those adult diapers in the grocery store and you shouldn't be embarrassed about it, Mother. And now I have to go.

by Anonymousreply 121June 28, 2021 9:36 PM

OP thinks she looks good in a two piece

by Anonymousreply 122June 28, 2021 9:46 PM

That Twitter account burns my eyes. You're a cunt and a deplorable, Davida

by Anonymousreply 123June 28, 2021 9:47 PM

Yes you can, r120.

As soon as you hit thumbs down it says “what did we do wrong?” or words to that effect. Then it has choices, driver was rude, driver wasn’t wearing a mask, etc. etc.

by Anonymousreply 124June 28, 2021 9:47 PM

[quote] to be discrete.

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 125June 28, 2021 9:48 PM

Get a PO Box, you stupid cunt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126June 28, 2021 9:49 PM

Use Amazon lockers for delivery.

by Anonymousreply 127June 28, 2021 9:50 PM

Didn’t she claim UPS has refused to deliver her mail for like 20 years?

by Anonymousreply 128June 28, 2021 9:50 PM

What's the backstory on this psycho? Apparently she's DL famous. And I can't decide if her twitter is more disturbing or hilarious

by Anonymousreply 129June 28, 2021 9:58 PM

For R129

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130June 28, 2021 10:03 PM

R129 She’s a mentally ill woman who claims George Clooney was secretly managing her career

by Anonymousreply 131June 28, 2021 10:05 PM

LMAO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132June 28, 2021 10:23 PM

Well, that's a highly specific form of "fraud.". You could start a class action suit of one.

by Anonymousreply 133June 28, 2021 10:41 PM

If I didn't know better, I'd think OP had received a package of [bold]DARK BROWN FECES[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 134June 29, 2021 10:20 PM

Poo Shoes 101 for R129

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135June 29, 2021 10:23 PM

I’ve never had any bad experiences with them. I would excuse it anyway because they’re busting their butt for THAT company.

by Anonymousreply 136June 29, 2021 11:24 PM

OP is Duhvida. Poo Shoes.

Her Twitter is nothing but complaints about Amazon.

by Anonymousreply 137June 30, 2021 1:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!