Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Britney Spears Says Dad Controls Her Pussy

Yuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39June 25, 2021 5:26 PM

I'll bet you 10 bucks she thinks pussy refers to a cat.

by Anonymousreply 1June 23, 2021 11:07 PM

Well it was big enough to hold Kevin Federlines huge schlong.

by Anonymousreply 2June 23, 2021 11:08 PM

I’m surprised she said her dad should be in jail.

by Anonymousreply 3June 23, 2021 11:08 PM

Britney should be in a mental hospital.

Of course, most of her fans should be, too.

by Anonymousreply 4June 23, 2021 11:10 PM

Her opening statement audio.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 23, 2021 11:11 PM

The courts took her other children away from her because she was an unfit mother. So I'm not sure it's a great idea to tell the courts she wants her IUD removed so she can have another child.

by Anonymousreply 6June 23, 2021 11:11 PM

Is the audio addressing the crowd or the court? How did she not know they were doing this?

by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2021 11:13 PM

She sounds deranged and heavily medicated but she's obviously trying to fight through the meds to transmit her message. She's saying she doesn't like doing therapy in Westlake when it's heavily exposed to therapy. She says she feels threatened by being forced to doing "meetings" twice a week. She is insinuating that Jodie is calling paparazzi on her to get pictures of Britney crying.

by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2021 11:18 PM

American culture is all about personal liberty and freedom to fuck up over and over. Which is why we have a huge homeless population and a huge prison population. Mental health is not taken seriously enough here. While I do think Britney is being exploited by her family and strange grifters because of fame and wealth. She's also mentally ill and doesn't seem emotionally mature or experienced enough due to her sheltered life to be independent. One does not cancel out the other. She still needs a lot of live-in help and financial advisors but the issues is ethical one. Is it right to let her be fully independent knowing that she could be a risk to herself? The #FreeBritney cult doesn't seem to indicate critical thinking and nuance.

by Anonymousreply 9June 23, 2021 11:30 PM

Clearer Britney audio. She talks about being threatened by Larry Rudolph and how she was forced to direct and choreograph her own shows without remuneration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 23, 2021 11:31 PM

3:35 - Britney details how she was forced to take Lithium because she was not "participating" in her Vegas show, which she was actually being forced to direct and choreograph.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 23, 2021 11:33 PM

She clearly shouldn't be performing or doing music because of her mental state. That's why she needs to retire and get out of LA because she'll just get taken advantage of over and over. And hopefully Chris Brown and Shia LaBeouf also get put into a conservatorship and shipped out of LA too.

by Anonymousreply 12June 23, 2021 11:36 PM

She's completely insane if she was on Lithium. There are much better and safer drugs available today. Lithium is reserved for hard-core crazies where nothing else works.

by Anonymousreply 13June 23, 2021 11:37 PM

It was always obvious she was being exploited. One thing that struck me as bizarre was how her last album was re-released as a deluxe edition 4 years after it first came out. It's not as memorable as her first 3 albums which strengthens the theory that it was done to make a quick buck.

by Anonymousreply 14June 23, 2021 11:40 PM

What role does her mother play in all of this? Is she just a passive bystander?

by Anonymousreply 15June 23, 2021 11:40 PM

She is mentally unstable. I am so sick and tired of these strangers (fans) butting into her personal life. Many of them mean well, but Miss Spears is clearly not capable of looking after herself, let alone having a baby. I have family with severe mental illness and it is worse behind closed doors than people think. If she is under conservatorship, the court sees good reason for it. Details the public does not know about.

by Anonymousreply 16June 23, 2021 11:42 PM

She sounds ABSOLUTELY insane (due to the Lithium that she is forced to take) at the 7:00 mark when she talks about how Larry Rudolph (both the manager of Miley Cyrus and Britney) who lets Miley imply smoking joints at the VMAs while Britney is in harsh inpatient rehab....Britney is dropping the F-bomb in court and sounds absolutely insane due to the Lithium but her message is strong and clear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 23, 2021 11:42 PM

Leave that IUD in. No need to pass on her craziness.

by Anonymousreply 18June 23, 2021 11:42 PM

Her mom is just as exploitative and enabled her breakdown. She pimped Britney out and let the label oversexualize her underage daughter. She came up with the whole virginity act. She also wrote books revealing personal details of Britney's life including her teenage sex life.

by Anonymousreply 19June 23, 2021 11:45 PM

Britney could have been a chemical engineer but Justin Timberlake and her dad ruined everything!!!

by Anonymousreply 20June 23, 2021 11:48 PM

The most striking thing to me is hearing Britney speak in her lower register.

by Anonymousreply 21June 24, 2021 12:13 AM

A conservatorship is only put in place after a team of psychologists, a judge, etc extensively reviews and approves it. It's not like you can just walk up and take control over another adult's life and finances without good reason. Maybe she need someone better in charge of it, but abolishing it altogether only makes someone who's mentally unwell a danger to themselves.

by Anonymousreply 22June 24, 2021 12:22 AM

R16 Having mental illness shouldn't mean someone's forced to go to therapy 3x a week against their will with therapists they didn't choose or approve of, and that make them feel unsafe. Britney has acknowledged that she would happily go to therapy once a week in a safe setting. She should be able to choose the conditions and setting of her therapy. A conservatorship should not make someone feel like a prisoner. Mentally ill people deserve quality of life, and all of these conservatorship employees are on Britney's payroll. She has worked her entire life for money that she cannot spend; every single dime is accounted for and people like her father can refuse her based on their own whims. Her alcoholic father should not be able to manage her affairs in any way whatsoever and the fact that he has been in charge from the beginning, despite his history of abuse and alcoholism tells you everything you need to know about this setup. Britney obviously needs some support but she's being exploited and treated like a farm animal and that's unacceptable.

by Anonymousreply 23June 24, 2021 12:25 AM

R22 Conservatorship abuse is shockingly common, actually. Have you not heard of the Casey Kasem case?

by Anonymousreply 24June 24, 2021 12:26 AM

I guess the worry is that she'll hook up with some "spiritual" types who'll bleed her dry.

by Anonymousreply 25June 24, 2021 12:27 AM

This makes me wonder if Amanda Bynes also has an implant to prevent pregnancy.

by Anonymousreply 26June 24, 2021 12:27 AM

If so many celebrities support Free Britney so much then why don't any of them hire her an excellent lawyer who isn't crooked (and isn't in any way associated with Britney's family, handlers or that Supreme Douche Nozzle Sam Lufti) in order to remove her conservatorship?

She may have been put on a conservatorship due to alleged mental instability, but that is no excuse as to why a shit ton of her fortune went missing when none of it was even in her hands.

After all the money Britney made from the contract and profits from her Vegas residency and she has only 20-something million left to her name? Over 50-100 million dollars does not go missing in such a short period of time.

Reminds me of that movie I Care a Lot where Rosamund Pike once again plays a sociopathic cunt like she did in Gone Girl. In fact it was the same exact performance to the point where you could easily mistake the film for a Gone Girl sequel or spinoff.

by Anonymousreply 27June 24, 2021 8:39 PM

[quote] If so many celebrities support Free Britney so much then why don't any of them hire her an excellent lawyer who isn't crooked (and isn't in any way associated with Britney's family, handlers or that Supreme Douche Nozzle Sam Lufti) in order to remove her conservatorship?

Because those celebs hypocrites and are using the movement as a self-promotional tool. I really think she's mentally ill but her official diagnosis is sealed. I agree that shady shit has been going on and someone could very well be funneling her money. If she is freed from her conservatorship, she may be vulnerable to more exploitation. If she is truly capable of being independent then she should be removed from the conservatorship. I know Forbes and websites always exaggerate celebrity net worth but she should have more money. The theory is she blew a lot of it off on drugs but I don't think that much could have been used and wouldn't she have recovered it back by now. For some reason, people can't reconcile that she could be severely mentally ill but also a victim of an abusive conservatorship. We see similar situations occur in nursing homes. This narrative that is being pushed by her fans is sane and perfectly responsible thus being unfairly imprisoned which I'm not convinced of either.

by Anonymousreply 28June 24, 2021 8:50 PM

*celebs are hypocrites

by Anonymousreply 29June 24, 2021 8:52 PM

They should just end the conservtorship like Britney wants, and then see what happens. She'll be broke and dead within 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 30June 24, 2021 10:23 PM

Amanda Bynes can’t get pregnant (physical reasons) in spite of her saying she is and posting fake sonograms.

by Anonymousreply 31June 24, 2021 10:39 PM

R27 Because the issue is that Britney has to get approval from the judge to hire her own lawyer; this is part of what makes conservatorships such a travesty... conservatees are not entitled to their own handpicked legal counsel. She was given a court appointed lawyer at the beginning who is still with her, Sam Ingham, and the top tier litigator she hired herself was dismissed by the original judge years ago. So there really is no concrete way for celebrities to help besides publicly showing their support.

by Anonymousreply 32June 25, 2021 2:07 AM

R27 If you listen to Britney's testimony in full you'll hear Britney ask the judge to allow her to hire the lawyer of her choice.

by Anonymousreply 33June 25, 2021 2:09 AM

R24, Didn't Netflix have something on conservatorship abuse in the past year or two?

It mainly concerned older people being fleeced in them and was shocking as hell. The stories were horrible.

by Anonymousreply 34June 25, 2021 2:31 AM

I’d she kept in a facility?

by Anonymousreply 35June 25, 2021 4:15 AM

[quote] Britney Spears Says Dad Controls Her Pussy

Hey Britney’s Dad, let go of her pussy, leave her pussy alone. Free Britney’s pussy, free Britney’s pussy.

by Anonymousreply 36June 25, 2021 4:40 AM

Currently on Britney's playlist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 25, 2021 5:18 PM

This one as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38June 25, 2021 5:21 PM

If she's sane enough to work and earn money, she's sane enough to be released from the open-air prison her greedy family has put her in for their own profit.

by Anonymousreply 39June 25, 2021 5:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!