Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Woman Wore Same Hawaiian Shirt To 264 Zoom Meetings — And No One Noticed

“The first month, I was like, this is really funny. Then it’d be like, oh, I’m still wearing this,” she told Inside Edition.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 24, 2021 12:11 AM

I wore same tampon to 264 Zoom meetings — and everyone noticed

by Anonymousreply 1June 23, 2021 10:31 PM

This proves three very different points:

1. No one cares as much about you as you think. No one is looking at you contrary to what you think.

2. Even if someone had noticed, the war cry of "not shaming" people would have prevented anyone from commenting for fear of being roasted alive and probably fired.

3. People are oblivious.

by Anonymousreply 2June 23, 2021 10:36 PM

Just because we didn't say anything doesn't mean we didn't notice.

by Anonymousreply 3June 23, 2021 10:37 PM

How often did she wash her shirt?

by Anonymousreply 4June 23, 2021 10:39 PM

She looks kinda unhinged, maybe that's the reason people avoid commenting on how she looks.

by Anonymousreply 5June 23, 2021 10:40 PM

Trust me, people noticed.

by Anonymousreply 6June 23, 2021 10:43 PM

They just didn't say anything. But I bet you could do this with shoes and noone would notice. Except picky gays.

by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2021 10:55 PM

I Zoomed with a dildo up my butt and played with my balls and nobody noticed.

by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2021 10:58 PM

I’m sorry, R8. You must have felt awful seeing as you were on Chaturbate.

by Anonymousreply 9June 23, 2021 11:12 PM

R5 I get that vibe. She was probably the office weirdo before the pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 10June 23, 2021 11:16 PM

Who's Zoomin' Who?

by Anonymousreply 11June 23, 2021 11:59 PM

More like no one wanted to say anything because they didn't want to be accused of some form of harassment by commenting on a female coworker's appearance.

by Anonymousreply 12June 24, 2021 12:07 AM

Hard-hitting journalism right here.

by Anonymousreply 13June 24, 2021 12:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!