Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Britney finally admits to misery, depression, wanting to sue her family

The conservatorship hearing is currently underway and, as expected, Britney has finally spoken out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 24, 2021 11:31 AM

damm she look like a down n out tranny

by Anonymousreply 1June 23, 2021 9:39 PM

Could the medications given to people with her condition make them look older than they actually are? There's no way she looks that old purely from smoking.

by Anonymousreply 2June 23, 2021 9:41 PM

She has a brother who seems to elude the spotlight. Is he hot or weasely?

by Anonymousreply 3June 23, 2021 9:42 PM

WOW.

I'm proud of her, honestly. There's no way she should be having to deal with her father as a conservator. Even if she has bi-polar, or depression-- many industry people do, and manage their own lives. She could pick her own handler if she needs one.

by Anonymousreply 4June 23, 2021 9:45 PM

[quote]“They’ve done a good job at exploiting my life,” Spears said. “So I feel like it should be an open court hearing and they should listen to what I have to say.”

I think she might be saner that the rest of the family.

by Anonymousreply 5June 23, 2021 9:49 PM

“I have an IUD in my body right now that won’t let me have a baby and my conservators won’t let me go to the doctor to take it out.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 23, 2021 9:49 PM

How stupid some of you are. She is not maybe depressed. She is developmentally a child.

by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2021 10:02 PM

I wish her well and mean no harm.

The poor dear isn't even allowed to have her IUD removed?! That's lunacy. Can't get an airtight prenuptial agreement and marry her boyfriend? If he's legit she should at least have the option to get formally engaged.

I've thought for years that if she went to a proper clinic in Switzerland and hired new minders then she would be alright. Then she could perhaps ask some of her fellow celebrities who seem to be on her side, like Cher, about advice upon finding a new financial management team. That's all naive as heck but still.

I'm rooting for her! Poor dear she is.

The late great Patty Duke was put through heck and wound up doing well. I'm thinking of her in regard to Britney Spears for whatever reason.

Those medications and all can prematurely age a person but screw it. Britney Spears cuts a lovely figure and I'm not trying to be sarcastic but she's obviously been on her medications (and smokes cigarettes and tans). I still think a proper clinic would be best for her but naivete is flaring up again.

by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2021 10:03 PM

Reading this gives the song “Slave for you” a different meaning. She’s well enough to perform in stage, then she should also be well enough to manage her life. If she’s not, then get her off the stage and let her have some peace of mind.

by Anonymousreply 9June 23, 2021 10:19 PM

ON* stage, I hate this phone.

by Anonymousreply 10June 23, 2021 10:20 PM

I don't know if that's a representative pic. But looks like ciggies, yes.

by Anonymousreply 11June 23, 2021 10:30 PM

Wow! Horrifying… can they implant an IUD against someone’s will? That seems like a very basic human rights violation. Something is off here and honestly she’s probably a lot more mentally ill than she seems. Why hasn’t her mother or sister taken over the role? Do they think her mom and sis would give in to everything crazy she wants? Sad situation but I think there is more to the story.

by Anonymousreply 12June 23, 2021 10:32 PM

She's going to end up like one of those heads in a jar on Futurama.

by Anonymousreply 13June 23, 2021 10:33 PM

She could use that ketamine therapy

by Anonymousreply 14June 23, 2021 10:41 PM

R7 The meds did that to her.

by Anonymousreply 15June 24, 2021 12:02 AM

This is pretty unbelievable but I can't help but wonder what we're not hearing. How bad is her situation that they don't want her pregnant under any possible circumstances? Obviously an IUD shouldn't be legally forced but pregnancy and motherhood really do seem to make mentally ill women worse. Despite all of the hagiography around motherhood in this culture every crazy woman I've known has become crazier with each pregnancy.

by Anonymousreply 16June 24, 2021 1:01 AM

This all sounds like a Philip K. Dick slash Jacqueline Susann crossover book to me.

by Anonymousreply 17June 24, 2021 1:31 AM

The moment she gets control over her money she will let some idiot leech it all away. Watch.

by Anonymousreply 18June 24, 2021 1:35 AM

R18, but under most circumstances, people are entitled to do whatever stupid things they want to do. It’s her life, and her money.

by Anonymousreply 19June 24, 2021 1:40 AM

Yeah I wasn’t denying that. Just calling out the inevitable.

by Anonymousreply 20June 24, 2021 1:55 AM

The IUD is there for a reason. As a person with severe mental illness under conservatorship AND taking antipsychotic meds, she is not allowed to get pregnant. This is made very clear to my female patients of childbearing age who are under antipsychotics therapy. They should absolutely under no uncertain terms get pregnant while they are taking these meds because these meds are teratogenic. The option of going off meds in order to try to get pregnant is contraindicated for someone with severe illness requiring antipsychotic meds. That is literally one of the most important things I stress to patients when I prescribe antipsychotics. The fact that Britney does not understand this very basic concern tells me all I need to know about how little insight she has into her illness and treatment. There is a reason why she remains under conservatorship.

by Anonymousreply 21June 24, 2021 1:55 AM

[quote] The option of going off meds in order to try to get pregnant is contraindicated for someone with severe illness requiring antipsychotic meds. That is literally one of the most important things I stress to patients when I prescribe antipsychotics. The fact that Britney does not understand this very basic concern tells me all I need to know about how little insight she has into her illness and treatment. There is a reason why she remains under conservatorship.

You are so full of shit. Your post is nothing but a bunch of inaccurate garbage. You need to sit your Karen ass down now.

by Anonymousreply 22June 24, 2021 2:17 AM

I liked it better when we were leaving Britney alone!

by Anonymousreply 23June 24, 2021 2:20 AM

R22 you’re way too invested in this and obviously have zero awareness of how mental health treatment is provided to female patients of childbearing age. You need to sit your uneducated ass down. Last reply to you so don’t expect one from me on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 24June 24, 2021 2:40 AM

R22, a quick google search shows, in fact, you have no clue what you’re talking about. Antipsychotic meds do indeed affect the fetus.

by Anonymousreply 25June 24, 2021 2:46 AM

Hold me David, I'm frightened!

by Anonymousreply 26June 24, 2021 3:17 AM

The doctor and patient decide if the benefits outweigh the risks. If someone, other Britney, wanted to discontinue medication they wouldn't be forced to stay on them.

R21 rambled this all together:

[quote] The option of going off meds in order to try to get pregnant is contraindicated

The option is not contraindicated. Pregnancy is not contraindicated. There is a difference in contradicted and this:

[quote] Because of limited experience in humans, olanzapine should be used in pregnancy only when potential benefit justifies potential risk to the fetus. Olanzapine should only be considered during breastfeeding when the potential benefit justifies the potential risk to the infant.

Zyprexa's Black Box Warning makes no mention of a contraindication for pregnancy:

[quote] A black box warning alerts doctors and patients about drug effects that may be dangerous. Olanzapine isn't approved for treating psychosis that's related to dementia. There is an increased risk of death in seniors (ages 65 years or older) with this condition who take this drug.

Zyprexa contraindications:

The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:

Conditions:breast cancer, diabetes, a high prolactin level, high cholesterol, high amount of triglyceride in the blood, excessive fat in the blood, dehydration, overweight, low levels of white blood cells, low levels of a type of white blood cell called neutrophils.

R21 is not a physician. His wording and understanding of what a contraindication is not that of MD. The same goes for the wet fart at R25.

by Anonymousreply 27June 24, 2021 3:25 AM

The dead expression in her eyes scares me.

by Anonymousreply 28June 24, 2021 3:35 AM

That new boyfriend looks for an easy payday that a child which is DNA could provide. Just look at how Kevin Federline milked Britney and her estate with alimony payments. The family wants to prevent that from happening, so they can keep the money to themselves. It's a tragedy that there is nobody around who can keep his hands off of Britney's money and cares about Britney, the person, the patient.

by Anonymousreply 29June 24, 2021 4:51 AM

... that a child WITH HIS DNA could provide

by Anonymousreply 30June 24, 2021 4:52 AM

How long after she's released will she be broke or dead? 18 months?

by Anonymousreply 31June 24, 2021 5:03 AM

R21 You don't know if she's on anti-psychotics.

by Anonymousreply 32June 24, 2021 5:08 AM

R27, you just proved and endorsed my entire point in your very post at r25, yet I’m the wet fart? Does that make you a mountain of turd?

I didn’t use the word contraindicated, I said anti-psychotic medicines affect the fetus.

by Anonymousreply 33June 24, 2021 11:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!