Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Alec Baldwin, Hilaria, & 6 Kids Walk Red Carpet: The Boss Baby

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 18, 2021 2:35 AM

Why can't Alec Baldwin be my sugar daddy?

by Anonymousreply 1June 23, 2021 8:31 PM

future victims of Alec's narcissistic abuse.

by Anonymousreply 2June 23, 2021 8:32 PM

Hilarious is teaching the kids to be thirsty famewhores, just like old Mom and Dad.

Alec is 63. He looks good in those pics but I predict he will be dead within 4 years.

by Anonymousreply 3June 23, 2021 8:32 PM

They probably cost more than my car, but why does Alec always wear such cheap looking shoes?

by Anonymousreply 4June 23, 2021 8:32 PM

It's a wonder she dares show her face!

by Anonymousreply 5June 23, 2021 8:33 PM

She is... how you say? Retarded.

by Anonymousreply 6June 23, 2021 8:34 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2021 8:34 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2021 8:36 PM

The kids who can walk, sure, but what kind of asshole drags 2 newborns to a movie premiere?

by Anonymousreply 9June 24, 2021 4:34 PM

Imagine being stuck with that brood at his time of life. I'd want a soundproof suite of rooms.

by Anonymousreply 10June 24, 2021 4:46 PM

Her name is Hillary. She's white and from Massachusetts. Let's stop nurturing her delusion.

by Anonymousreply 11June 24, 2021 4:47 PM

Oooh, the sexy senorita with the unbuttoned shirt! Fucking eyeroll.

None of the kids look like her at all. Irish potato heads with Spanish names. lmao And sorry, but the newborns look like dumbasses. Was this really necessary? Seems a little, I don't know, fame-whorey.

by Anonymousreply 12June 24, 2021 4:53 PM

R3 You just know he wishes he was dead right now...

by Anonymousreply 13June 24, 2021 4:55 PM

What does she do if a baby is hungry and her phone isn't charged? Jesus Christ.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 25, 2021 5:32 AM

She’s a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 15June 25, 2021 5:42 AM

This whore made sure her future was set, feel bad for Alex's older kids. They'll get peanuts.

by Anonymousreply 16June 25, 2021 5:45 AM

They make Tori and Dean look classy.

by Anonymousreply 17June 25, 2021 5:45 AM

R16 Alec only has 1 kid from before, the daughter with Kim. Kim isn't a massive earner these days, but she still affords Malibu so the daughter has a decent chunk of money coming her way.

by Anonymousreply 18June 25, 2021 7:14 AM

I am not a woman, but I can't imagine that all the awkwardly posed breastfeeding that Hilary and other famewhores do is comfortable.

Breast feeding is normal, babies gotta eat, no one should give you a hard time for it, but the fucking posing and stupid shit (like the Olympian who breastfed doing a handstand and while SKATEBOARDING)...Jesus Christ.

by Anonymousreply 19June 25, 2021 7:17 AM

Must...get...attention

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 25, 2021 7:19 AM

So he has a breeding kink...

by Anonymousreply 21June 25, 2021 7:27 AM

I didn't realise that Baldwin had procreated SIX times with that woman.

They look like a bunch of assholes, lol.

Just file this photo as another exhibit of why AI (will have) replaced the human race so quickly.

by Anonymousreply 22June 25, 2021 7:31 AM

Alec is reliving his youth

by Anonymousreply 23October 18, 2021 2:17 AM

Helaria has, how you say, manos de hombre

by Anonymousreply 24October 18, 2021 2:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!