Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A guy with 38 Facebook friends wants to take me out on a date

I usually couldn't care less about stuff like social media and the number of followers/friends someone has on those shitty websites but c'mon: 38 friends?! Even biggest basement dwellers have more friends than that. The guy's gotta be some sort of a psychopath, right? Too bad, cause he's got BDF for days.

by Anonymousreply 12June 24, 2021 9:54 AM

Why are you on Facebook at all?

by Anonymousreply 1June 23, 2021 8:13 PM

Geez, Gramps, it is all about tiktok and insta now. I will happily take that BDF off your hand and into mine.

by Anonymousreply 2June 23, 2021 8:29 PM

Or he just uses it with people he's actually close too.

I'd sort of like to delete everyone but my close friends but there is always that fear (facebook hoarding) that oh, I may need to contact so and so again someday.

by Anonymousreply 3June 23, 2021 8:48 PM

OP has a Facebook account, that is a huge red flag. Completely undateable. Aren't they all psychopaths?

by Anonymousreply 4June 24, 2021 12:07 AM

Do a background check on him. If nothing untoward comes up, then meet him for a drink.

by Anonymousreply 5June 24, 2021 12:17 AM

Let him know your concerns and encourage him to get at least 30 more friends. If he does, then maybe go out with him then.

by Anonymousreply 6June 24, 2021 12:19 AM

Sounds like he's dodging a bullet, OP.

by Anonymousreply 7June 24, 2021 12:22 AM

I've never been on Facebook, but 38 sounds like a reasonable amount. OP, this sounds petty and high school-ish.

by Anonymousreply 8June 24, 2021 1:05 AM

It's the people with 3000 friends that baffle me. That would be my whole high school, my whole college (assuming I met every student) and it still only hit 2000.

Plus everyone I've ever met since? What maybe 300 or so?

by Anonymousreply 9June 24, 2021 5:59 AM

Anyone so shallow as to write a post with this title and to be so unaware of what it reflects about him and how it comes off ,belongs alone anyway

by Anonymousreply 10June 24, 2021 6:05 AM

The parallel universe in which beggars are the choosers.

by Anonymousreply 11June 24, 2021 6:12 AM

please d... .

by Anonymousreply 12June 24, 2021 9:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!