Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What the fuck did I Just read?

This entire article sounds delusional.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32June 25, 2021 1:10 AM

Why pick out some ridiculous article from an batshit crazy insane trans activist and pose it as something that pretends that it represents all trans people when you know it doesn't OP?

So that all the anti-trans Dataloungers will post appalling insults belittling and shitting on all trans people?

Yes. That's why.

by Anonymousreply 1June 23, 2021 1:37 PM

R1 did you even read the article? She pretty much sounds like all trans.

by Anonymousreply 2June 23, 2021 1:42 PM

Really? This early in the more information and you are already obsessing and posting this crap?

OP is the real sicko here. The obsession is spiraling and getting worse.

by Anonymousreply 3June 23, 2021 1:43 PM

Muriel banned a lot of them recently R3 but they are like cockroaches.

by Anonymousreply 4June 23, 2021 1:58 PM

The diseased OP started the 'Flirting for fun' sicko ped thread:

[quote]My frau coworker is a prude. She thinks it is gross and inappropriate for (young) adults to harmlessly flirt with teenagers. I don’t think so. I think it helps to build confidence and teach straight teens how to interact with the opposite sex, and for gaylings it can also be a useful tool in socialization. I don’t see it as having to be sexual. Some of my fondest teenage memories are of times when men and women in their twenties flirted with me. It made me fee good about myself.

by Anonymousreply 5June 23, 2021 2:01 PM

It's probably the middle of the work day where they are, r3.

by Anonymousreply 6June 23, 2021 2:01 PM

[quote]Most scientists I’ve spoken to seem pretty comfortable with the idea that sex, like any other biological category, is not a cast-iron law, but rather a sort of set of contingencies that can be played with and culturally reinforced or not culturally reinforced.

Uh huh. They've really done a job with confusing sex and gender. That's their whole sick game. Only idiots go along with it.

Also, he has a mustache coming in in one of his pics in the article. So womanly.

by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2021 2:14 PM

She super passes, she’s a real gal like my mom and sister. She never had a dick. And she has a great career/scam going at UCB.

Do I need to read the article? A picture tells a 1000 words.

by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2021 3:06 PM

Associate professor of English, just who I look to for enlightenment on this topic.

by Anonymousreply 9June 23, 2021 3:14 PM

Why do the gullible trans apologists always try so hard to convince us that the crazy trans voices are an easily dismissed extremist fringe? The mainstream trans voice today is extremist and this particular "batshit crazy insane trans activist", to quote r1, is a Berkeley professor, not some 15 year old on Twitter. There must be a hell of a lot of trans extremists, given that there are so many stories such as this one. Claiming a person with a penis is a woman is pretty extremist, yet we're all meant to agree with that and anyone who questions that belief is made persona non grata.

by Anonymousreply 10June 23, 2021 3:16 PM

OP everyone who has watched “Jurassic Park” knows this is true!

🦖🦕

by Anonymousreply 11June 23, 2021 3:17 PM

She looks like a Martin Short character.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 23, 2021 3:19 PM

Oh, and not only is this "batshit crazy insane trans activist" a Berkeley professor, but this batshit crazy insane trans claim is not being made on Tumblr or Twitter, but in Berkeley's own news bulletin.

by Anonymousreply 13June 23, 2021 3:21 PM

R11, new trans talking point. Frog DNA. If you are anti-T you are also against frogs! Therefore, you are against nature. Therefore, you are against the environment. Therefore, you are against the planet. How dare you hate the whole planet, you TERF!

by Anonymousreply 14June 23, 2021 3:21 PM

As a nonbinary queer Black candidate for Seattle City Council Position 9, I find her white privilege infuriating.

by Anonymousreply 15June 23, 2021 3:24 PM

R14 anti-TRex?

by Anonymousreply 16June 23, 2021 3:37 PM

OP is a fat, ugly DIVISIVE CUNTTROLL. I hope Muriel blocks and bans this cunttroll soon.

by Anonymousreply 17June 23, 2021 3:42 PM

There was some post about some Ballroom judge (Leodosy?) saying gay white men are dismissive of trans.

This is why.

by Anonymousreply 18June 23, 2021 3:45 PM

Glancing at the headline I thought “please don’t let them be trans…”

Sigh

by Anonymousreply 19June 23, 2021 3:48 PM

Tranny Muriel and it's BTQ+ supporters will ban this Thread soon like all the others.

by Anonymousreply 20June 23, 2021 3:59 PM

"Trans Feminist Studies".

by Anonymousreply 21June 23, 2021 4:03 PM

R5 stop being so dramatic. “Ped” thread? Seeing as how the average age of DLers is about 70 years old, and many of them obsess over guys young enough to be their great grandsons, I would say that they don’t have the moral high ground on condemning 22 year olds who flirt with high schoolers.

by Anonymousreply 22June 23, 2021 4:26 PM

Isn’t this the trans woman married to trans man Danny Lavery (aka Mallory Ortberg), Slate’s former Dear Prudence?

by Anonymousreply 23June 23, 2021 4:27 PM

*sniff*

I smell the scent of a certain Sad Unfuckable Muppet on this one.

by Anonymousreply 24June 23, 2021 4:27 PM

[quote] Isn’t this the trans woman married to trans man Danny Lavery (aka Mallory Ortberg), Slate’s former Dear Prudence?

It feels like it's almost time for Mallory/Danny to change their name again

by Anonymousreply 25June 23, 2021 4:28 PM

It's her prerogative to believe in this like the Catholic Church believes in Transubstantiation. But please don't invoke science. It's a religion.

by Anonymousreply 26June 23, 2021 4:29 PM

R20: Then get off this site you cunt sucking piece of shit. But you wont. You'll come back and cry, going out of your way to be offended. Because you're a fake ass bitch troll from hell. Obvious and pathetic. Hope the 10 cents is worth it, you mindless whore.

by Anonymousreply 27June 23, 2021 4:30 PM

R27 You are the one who shouldn't be here you BTQ+ SCUM SUPPORTING CANCEROUS PARASITE.

by Anonymousreply 28June 23, 2021 4:32 PM

He wasn't best-looking before he transitioned. Here he is with husbwife Mallory Daniel Mallory Ortbeg Lavery Mallory Daniel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29June 24, 2021 9:40 PM

*bad-looking

Anyway, here they are now!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30June 24, 2021 9:46 PM

"Professor of English."

That phrase part explains it all.

Our country's dying and controlled by tin-hats now.

by Anonymousreply 31June 25, 2021 12:52 AM

Writing in the 1980s or 1990s, literary historian A. Walton Litz noted that English departments had become repositories of bad social science, bad history, and bad philosophy.

He must be turning in his grave!!

by Anonymousreply 32June 25, 2021 1:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!