Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

“Redneck Rave” ends in Mud, Mass Arrests and Mayhem: Deplorables Rolling in Mud while Drunk & High

It looks disgusting and dirty. Who would want to get something to eat at that Pig sty? And as usual, the Deplorables are filthy dirty and then rolling in mud. Is this their idea of taking a shower? I don’t want to imagine how it smelled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42June 25, 2021 3:57 PM

This mess looks like a watered-down Americanized version of much more prominent "cover-your-body-in-this-substance" festivals like Holi or La Tomatina. Is it?

by Anonymousreply 1June 23, 2021 12:22 PM

Substance^

by Anonymousreply 2June 23, 2021 12:22 PM

Impalement?!

by Anonymousreply 3June 23, 2021 12:25 PM

Deplorable indeed!

by Anonymousreply 4June 23, 2021 12:34 PM

Straight Pride March

by Anonymousreply 5June 23, 2021 12:41 PM

Any nudes?

Meth makes folks get naked and rednecks often have great big bushes.

by Anonymousreply 6June 23, 2021 12:52 PM

More like Ringworm Rave

by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2021 3:23 PM

This is pure chaotic Early Cuyler energy, and I love it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2021 3:54 PM

This always happens outside the Kentucky Derby every year, but they never show it on TV.

by Anonymousreply 9June 23, 2021 3:59 PM

It all went terribly wrong when they tried to do an EDM version of this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 23, 2021 4:06 PM

"Mad Max: White Lightning"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 23, 2021 4:26 PM

R11 I knew a girl who did that once.

And then she DIED.

by Anonymousreply 12June 23, 2021 4:29 PM

[quote] Police found meth, [bold]marijuana,[/bold] and an open bottle of alcohol in the first vehicle they stopped at a traffic checkpoint.

Marijuana? The devil's weed!

by Anonymousreply 13June 23, 2021 4:34 PM

Like pigs in shit, you'll never keep them from what they love

by Anonymousreply 14June 23, 2021 4:41 PM

Republicans are like Muslims. They really are.

by Anonymousreply 15June 23, 2021 4:44 PM

[quote]organized by country rapper Justin Time

There is such a thing?

by Anonymousreply 16June 23, 2021 4:47 PM

"Republicans are like Muslims. They really are."

Fake religious nuts are all the same. When you believe in a myth over logic you lose your ability to reason

by Anonymousreply 17June 23, 2021 5:02 PM

Woodstock for a new generation

by Anonymousreply 18June 23, 2021 5:06 PM

It's funny to read the Daily Mail comments. Top rated comments? "But Chicago! Eight people got shot there. Why don't you cover that!"

by Anonymousreply 19June 23, 2021 8:32 PM

You’re all too you g to remember Woodstock94?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 23, 2021 8:47 PM

I get nobody here will agree, but being from a very rural place down south, why is “redneck” such a widely socially accepted word? One that typically pertains to poor and/or working class rural white people? In this case of course, it sounds like someone had branded this event as the “redneck rave“. But the article only says it was “dubbed the redneck rave”. I’m not quite sure that’s what those people referred to it as, or maybe they did.

But watching the social change and dynamics happening across America over the last few years, I know that many rural people, and yeah even Trump voters, have become sensitive to the way they see the national media, particularly in the East Coast represent them. I think it’s fair to say many of those types have become sensitive to the way they see their own social norms and habits, their religions and way of life mocked and teased and stereotyped when the country has become much more respectful and sensitive towards black people and other races and demographics.

Wouldn’t it be at least a little helpful if the media and press were to stop using this outdated term? It may not be the N word to most, but that doesn’t mean it’s helpful and isn’t used to malign certain people.

Okay getting off the soapbox now. Those hillbillies are a hot mess! ;-)

by Anonymousreply 21June 23, 2021 9:06 PM

I'm in Houston and there's a difference between rednecks and white trash. These are white trash.

by Anonymousreply 22June 23, 2021 9:11 PM

R21. Who ya kidding bubba?

by Anonymousreply 23June 23, 2021 9:12 PM

Kentucky fun. Did Mitch McConnell and his wife attend?

by Anonymousreply 24June 23, 2021 9:22 PM

[quote] One person slit a friend’s throat and remains at large

Some friend!

[quote] another was impaled when he drove a side-by-side over a 2-3 inch log that broke through the bottom of the recreational vehicle. Paramedics left the log inside him as they airlifted him to a hospital.

Do you suppose he got “impaled” in the ass?

by Anonymousreply 25June 23, 2021 9:51 PM

Cunts will be CUNTS

by Anonymousreply 26June 23, 2021 9:53 PM

R22, pray tell, enlighten us.

by Anonymousreply 27June 23, 2021 9:54 PM

Rednecks generally have good paying jobs albeit in trade type industries. They hunt, fish and live in pretty nice homes, drive nice trucks, have boats motorcycles and lots of toys. Their wives are bleached blonde Texas cheerleader types or fat fraus but dress fairly nice though it might be kind of country western. Think Duck Dynasty.

White trash are slovenly, wear wife beaters, do meth, drive wrecks and live in squalor and are always in trouble with police and in and out of jail.

by Anonymousreply 28June 23, 2021 10:05 PM

It makes the Gathering of the Juggalos look like a tea party. What a fucking shithole country.

by Anonymousreply 29June 24, 2021 12:33 AM

White people are fucking gross. Black people have the sense to avoid hookworms

by Anonymousreply 30June 24, 2021 12:40 AM

Isn't that a photo capture of Melania's relatives taking a communal bath at a family reunion at one of their residences in her home country!?

by Anonymousreply 31June 24, 2021 2:07 AM

I would have parked my RV on the edge and welcomed unmasked raw dirty alcohol soaked sex with some horse hung uncut red necks.

by Anonymousreply 32June 24, 2021 2:25 AM

R32 for the win. Precisely what these trashy "men" would do to prolong their bender if cash is on the other end. Of course, they'd claim a "blackout" later, because their lives really do consist of a series of such losses of consciousness.

by Anonymousreply 33June 24, 2021 12:41 PM

“And now we see the Southern American human in its natural habitat 🐷….”

by Anonymousreply 34June 24, 2021 12:46 PM

It’s Woodstock 99

by Anonymousreply 35June 25, 2021 1:22 AM

I had a redneck fuckbuddy and he made me see his people fondly. He was a good man who loved animals, stood up for the weak and was hot af. He also had a drinking problem and would do crazy shit sometimes like drive drunk and liked hunting and fishing. Anyway I wouldn’t say these people are like him I agree these would be white trash.

by Anonymousreply 36June 25, 2021 1:28 AM

Like pigs rolling in their own filth. I guess now we know why Trump is disgusted by his followers. They remind him of himself, spending all day wearing his dirty diaper.

by Anonymousreply 37June 25, 2021 7:01 AM

R21, since the participants, such as the person posting the video to Youtube of the ATV course, themselves call it a Redneck Rave, I don’t think you should be concerned. Honestly, these people revel in the term, with many putting on lower-class drag to participate. I’d wager that many of the participants come from solidly middle-class, suburban backgrounds. Assuming the mantle of ‘redneck’ is a way they can show the rest of America that they don’t care what others think, much like the ‘Fuck your feelings’ thrown around by the Trumpers. Country folks weren’t like this forty years ago, but like the rest of the world, things have coarsened.

The funny thing is that probably none of the people know where the term ‘redneck’ comes from and would probably be loathe to apply it to themselves if they knew it originally described people fighting for the right to unionize and worker protections.

by Anonymousreply 38June 25, 2021 12:03 PM

Health clinics will start to see an uptick in STD cases in the next few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 39June 25, 2021 12:10 PM

Woodstock was because it rained. The white trash deliberately plans events to pig around in filth.

by Anonymousreply 40June 25, 2021 12:12 PM

Yeah why? I guess could ask for an earlier appt

by Anonymousreply 41June 25, 2021 1:03 PM

Deplorables seem to love rolling in mud.

by Anonymousreply 42June 25, 2021 3:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!