Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Flirting for fun

My frau coworker is a prude. She thinks it is gross and inappropriate for (young) adults to harmlessly flirt with teenagers. I don’t think so. I think it helps to build confidence and teach straight teens how to interact with the opposite sex, and for gaylings it can also be a useful tool in socialization. I don’t see it as having to be sexual. Some of my fondest teenage memories are of times when men and women in their twenties flirted with me. It made me fee good about myself.

by Anonymousreply 26June 24, 2021 10:56 PM

You work in a Catholic school, don’t you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1June 23, 2021 7:42 AM

Rightoid Incel thread

by Anonymousreply 2June 23, 2021 7:45 AM

Mais oui.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 23, 2021 7:45 AM

Go easy on the frau coworker, OP. Maybe no one has ever flirted with her, not even her husband. Maybe every time a man approaches her, it's only to ask, "Ma'am, where can I find the men's room?", "Ma'am, is this item on sale?", "Ma'am, do you know where I can find the decaf?", "Ma'am, would you consider using deodorant?", "Ma'am, another beer for me" or "Ma'am, is this your husband's phone? He left it on my bed after we had sex."

by Anonymousreply 4June 23, 2021 7:48 AM

R2 you sound like you know all about being an incel.

by Anonymousreply 5June 23, 2021 8:43 AM

R5 I mean, you guys keep coping here and I can't help but notice.

by Anonymousreply 6June 23, 2021 9:36 AM

OP, MOST people think like your co-worker. Teenagers don't need adults flirting with them to 'build self-esteem' ffs. You're telling on yourself.

by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2021 10:20 AM

OP is the guy that the teens all laugh at and call him a big creep and a sleazeball.

by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2021 10:48 AM

The last thing a teen wants is some old guy flirting with them, they know exactly what's up because their parents warned them about people like you. Oh and R8 is right, their laughing at you and working out how to manipulate you into buying them drink and smokes.

by Anonymousreply 9June 23, 2021 10:52 AM

*they're

by Anonymousreply 10June 23, 2021 10:52 AM

R9 I don't know. Lots of guys want to bang their teacher. And some teachers also want to bang their students. Many teen girls like men who are more mature and have more money.

by Anonymousreply 11June 23, 2021 10:56 AM

Some of you have reading comprehension. The post says “young” adults. Meaning people in their twenties flirting with teens. Not fat old fraus or geriatric old Marys. Even though I suspect this thread is made ip mostly of fraus by the tone of it.

by Anonymousreply 12June 23, 2021 1:15 PM

Fat young adult gay flirting? Just give the teens your money to help build their self-esteem, OP. No need for your histrionic flirtation.

by Anonymousreply 13June 23, 2021 1:22 PM

It's unwelcome and creepy. And at that age, a 4+ year age difference is a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 14June 23, 2021 1:31 PM

If it is just a friendly smile and banter it really isn’t a big deal. Obviously if we are talking about fifty year olds and fifteen year olds it’s gross, but twenty-four year olds and sixteen…..big deal. As long as it isn’t full on sexual innuendo it’s pretty harmless.

by Anonymousreply 15June 23, 2021 1:46 PM

[quote]Many teen girls like men who are more mature and have more money.

No.

by Anonymousreply 16June 24, 2021 4:59 AM

What about offering them cash, age of consent is 17 here, and young men are always in need of cash.

by Anonymousreply 17June 24, 2021 6:54 AM

R7 - so true. My mom got called a "prude" by a crazy young queen back in her early college days when she was a waitress. The thing is, she was very progressive and she thought it was creepy that this old geezer tried to flirt with her then 13 year-old sister who would come by after school for chicken pot pie. Said young queen wanted to be a Catholic priest but then, a minor drug dealing greasy and conniving queen who was caught stealing from the cash register and tips from tables, pointed out that the church is anti-gay. The young Catholic went "former Catholic" and became a Trekkie and would wear green eyeshadow and once tried to get away with Mr. Spock ears (the manager immediately told him to remove them). In any case, about 3 decades later, my folks went to Vegas and because my dad has "pregnant lady cravings" as my mom says, they HAD to stop and get a shrimp cocktail with beer or he'd "die". Who was working in this semi-sleazy restaurant where it smelled like cockroach spray? Said Trekkie who was now about 80 lbs heavier and when he saw my folks, he seemed embarrassed to be there as he'd always said he'd "go to Vegas and make it big". Point is....avoid people who call you a "prude" when you point out creeps and avoid Trekkies and jobs in crappt Vegas restaurants.

by Anonymousreply 18June 24, 2021 8:42 AM

Wait. OP said “young adults”. I am guessing that means college aged people flirting with teens in a harmless, nonsexual way. Why are so many taking about old people flirting with kids? When I was 16 I would have been grossed out by somebody like Rip Taylor talking to me. Now if a hottie like Tom Holland started a convo I would have been all for it. Young people flirting with slightly younger people in a nonthreatening manner does not warrant alerting Scotland Yard.

by Anonymousreply 19June 24, 2021 8:50 AM

R18 you are the biggest frau around.

by Anonymousreply 20June 24, 2021 9:03 AM

R20 - bitch I am part Italian. It comes with the territory.

by Anonymousreply 21June 24, 2021 9:37 AM

Presenting hole is hardly flirting, dear.

by Anonymousreply 22June 24, 2021 11:05 AM

R19, adults of whatever age don't need to be flirting with kids. OP's reasoning for why it's 'beneficial' for them is straight out of the MAP playbook.

So many fucked up people on DL.

by Anonymousreply 23June 24, 2021 6:09 PM

R23 so many puritanical fraus on DL.

by Anonymousreply 24June 24, 2021 9:08 PM

R18 there is no way you are a gay man. ZERO chance. Go back to writing fan fiction on Tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 25June 24, 2021 9:12 PM

Right R25 - I am a frau and a bisexual man and a Trump-tard all in one. Because it is every heterosexual female's and bisexual man's ⅕dream to post on an obscure site full of gay men over 40.

by Anonymousreply 26June 24, 2021 10:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!