Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Couple dies after brazen Humboldt Park shooting

This is horrifying! How fucking sad! What is wrong with this country?

There is a video out there of it. Michael Rapaport posted it on his IB acct. Go there before it's deleted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22July 13, 2021 1:24 PM

A bit of a tangent, but I cannot for the life of me understand why a couple that is oh so monogamously committed to each other and has taken on the responsibility of making and raising two children has not take the trouble to get married after, what, six or seven years together?

I'm not judging, but this seems really widespread, and I don't understand it. Kids are going to chain you to the co-parent much more strongly than marriage would, and there are some practical advantagesto bein married too. So why not do it?

by Anonymousreply 1June 23, 2021 9:41 AM

What kind of low life follows Michael Rappaport’s Instagram? OP, you also listen to Howard Stern and watch lots of reality TV, don’t you?

by Anonymousreply 2June 23, 2021 9:47 AM

That's not "a bit of a tangent," that's a complete derailing. Are you that desperate for attention? Yeesh.

by Anonymousreply 3June 23, 2021 9:52 AM

What's wrong with the country? You don't have common sense gun control laws, and this will keep on happening, again and again and again, because a large number of Americans think it is their God-given right to own killing machines. It's a cult.

by Anonymousreply 4June 23, 2021 9:56 AM

In this case it seems like it's about criminals using guns to commit crimes and not about the 2nd Amendment cultish types.

I really wonder what the motive is. The couple were dragged out of their car by a group and then a second guy came along and killed them. It doesn't make sense.

by Anonymousreply 5June 23, 2021 10:03 AM

Gangs.

by Anonymousreply 6June 23, 2021 3:08 PM

r2, I realizes for you walking upright is difficult. It's okay, hon.

by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2021 6:17 PM

"I realizes"

You does?

by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2021 6:41 PM

Horrifying and terrible. Blacks were the perps?

by Anonymousreply 9June 23, 2021 7:17 PM

I read that they rear-ended someone? It was some kind of PR parade. Whatever the case, still awful and wrong both are dead.

by Anonymousreply 10June 23, 2021 7:34 PM

by Anonymousreply 11June 23, 2021 8:17 PM

terrible

by Anonymousreply 12June 23, 2021 8:19 PM

[quote] number of Americans think it is their God-given right to own killing machines.

Owning a "killing machine" is one thing. Using a "killing machine" is quite another. But we can't mention the pattern.

by Anonymousreply 13June 23, 2021 8:25 PM

shhhad

by Anonymousreply 14June 23, 2021 8:27 PM

Yes, if you have gun laws the crime goes away, just like in Prohibition we banned alcohol and all of it went away.

by Anonymousreply 15June 23, 2021 8:37 PM

R4– Gangbangers don’t go to gun shows. Neither do criminals. Gun control means nothing unless Lightfoot authorizes stop and frisk.

by Anonymousreply 16June 23, 2021 8:41 PM

Oh, all of a sudden Lori Lightfoot cares about crime.

by Anonymousreply 17June 23, 2021 9:10 PM

Horrible

by Anonymousreply 18June 23, 2021 11:59 PM

Where's the video?

by Anonymousreply 19June 24, 2021 12:03 AM

Google it, Princess.

by Anonymousreply 20June 24, 2021 5:56 AM

They got the guy but he’s only getting one murder charge. Apparently the boyfriend is the one who shot the girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 13, 2021 12:02 PM

Boyfriend in OP’s pic has a striking resemblance to Aaron Hernandez.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22July 13, 2021 1:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!