Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why isn't the Netflix Daredevil a thing on here? Charlie Cox is a hottie!

But i want to fuck Foggy.

by Anonymousreply 8November 9, 2021 4:11 PM

I've loved Charlie Cox since Downton Abbey!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 23, 2021 2:44 AM

Fuck me. Vincent DILF Donofrio.

by Anonymousreply 2June 23, 2021 8:27 AM

Bc OP, comic stuffs are juvenile and beneath us. Come back with Mitzi Gaynor, Olivia DeH, o Vivi Vance, we'll talk

by Anonymousreply 3June 23, 2021 9:46 AM

Lol r3 get your caftan out of your buttcrack. This is not for your set. But it’s got impressive man eye candy for the rest of us. The Russian gangsters. Mmm. Fuck me Boris!

by Anonymousreply 4June 23, 2021 10:17 PM

Foggy is not fuckable.

by Anonymousreply 5June 23, 2021 10:26 PM

He sure is. He said he has a "shapely Irish ass" That's my favorite kind of ass.

by Anonymousreply 6June 25, 2021 6:19 AM

That's the Hell's Kitchen I used to know and love.

by Anonymousreply 7July 8, 2021 5:40 AM

Glad to see Charlie Cox is back playing Daredevil in Spiderman: No Way Home.

Hopefully this means Disney+ is ready to bring the show back since they should be able to now.

His performance was, almost, universally loved by Marvel Fans. I didn't like Daredevil growing up but that series changed my mind only because of him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 9, 2021 4:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!