Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why Is Jennifer Aniston In The Middle?

After all if they were sitting according to billing, then Courtney Cox would be in the middle (Aniston-Cox-Kudrow)

But then again, shouldn't the tallest be in the middle. Which in this case would be Lisa Kudrow

But it is Jennifer Aniston smack dab in the middle, with the two other women just sitting on the side like after thoughts.

Why?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 13, 2021 2:46 AM

Aniston's boots settled the issue. They look great.

by Anonymousreply 1June 22, 2021 11:02 PM

I love Jennifer Aniston. I've wanted her to sit on my face for the last 30 years or so. 🤷‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 2June 22, 2021 11:25 PM

I would say that Aniston has become the bigger star of the three.

by Anonymousreply 3June 23, 2021 12:01 AM

Photographically speaking the two blondes should be on the ends with the brunet in the center. In Friends, weren't they all costars equally? No one was the star.

by Anonymousreply 4June 23, 2021 12:04 AM

So again why is Jennifer Anniston in the middle?

by Anonymousreply 5June 23, 2021 6:37 PM

Because she's the biggest star now, Rose.

At the time the show started, Courteney was. That is no longer the case.

by Anonymousreply 6June 23, 2021 6:39 PM

Settle down ,Courtney. The die has been cast.

by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2021 7:44 PM

Aniston knew who to fuck.

by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2021 8:03 PM

R2 explaining that he wants Jennifer Aniston's body because he loves the ladies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 23, 2021 8:09 PM

Lisa should be in the middle because she's was a nobody then and remained so. So let's throw the old dog a bone

by Anonymousreply 10June 23, 2021 8:11 PM

It’s spelt Courteney OP. I think it’s refreshing that they probably don’t care. Unusually perhaps, Jennifer and Courteney are besties and Lisa seems laid back. I would grade them back in the day as Most Beautiful - Courteney; Funniest - Lisa; Most Appealing - Jennifer.

by Anonymousreply 11June 23, 2021 8:11 PM

They should decide by weight

by Anonymousreply 12June 23, 2021 8:11 PM

Julianne Moore should be in the middle. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 13June 23, 2021 8:13 PM

Gunther deserves to be on that couch as the Gay Best Friend.

by Anonymousreply 14June 23, 2021 8:26 PM

Biggest star

by Anonymousreply 15June 24, 2021 2:43 AM

[quote] At the time the show started, Courteney was. That is no longer the case.

Then why didn't Courtney get top billing?

Instead the pilot was

Friends - STARRING Jennifer Aniston (a NO name actress) yet she received TOP billing OVER the more established Courtney Cox

Why?

by Anonymousreply 16June 24, 2021 2:47 AM

The credits were in alphabetical order.

by Anonymousreply 17June 24, 2021 2:50 AM

[quote] The credits were in alphabetical order.

didn't have to be that way - Courtney had much more name recognition and experience. She should have gotten TOP billing and everyone else billed in alphabetical order

by Anonymousreply 18June 24, 2021 2:52 AM

Some more name recognition and experience, but Courtney had not carried a show before.

by Anonymousreply 19June 24, 2021 5:48 PM

Anniston had been very funny on Fox's "The Edge." (Seen with her old nose) and Matthew Perry was pushed into every other sitcom on ABC, whilst FOX pushed Matt LeBlanc onto sitcom after sitcom there. So they weren't unknown.

by Anonymousreply 20June 24, 2021 6:13 PM

The correct answer is - I don’t give a fuck.

by Anonymousreply 21June 24, 2021 6:14 PM

R20 Mathew died on a very special episode of Growing Pains.

by Anonymousreply 22June 24, 2021 11:48 PM

I think Courteney was the most conventionally beautiful but in a clothing catalog model way, she doesn't have any sex appeal and seems very cold and stuck-up. So not the most marketable.

Lisa is also very attractive and she's intelligent and funny. But that also can make her intimidating to insecure masses.

Jennifer had the stereotypical Mediterranean good looks (olive skin, voluminous hair and big ass), she wasn't the most beautiful of the three but was the most fuckable to guys and her bland but friendly personality made her relatable to girls. So she was the most popular because she was relatable but also kinda hot.

by Anonymousreply 23July 13, 2021 2:10 AM

Jennifer gets more clicks

by Anonymousreply 24July 13, 2021 2:23 AM

Courtney became famous from the Bruce Springsteen video and was the biggest name going into Friends but Aniston became more popular.

by Anonymousreply 25July 13, 2021 2:25 AM

Marrying Brad Pitt was a better PR move than marrying David Arquette. I always thought David seemed like a sweetheart though and was kinder than Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 26July 13, 2021 2:26 AM

Aniston, funny enough, was a show-killer. She had multiple failed TV shows similar to Matt LeBlanc but the industry invested heavily in making both of them happen. Courteney did have a career as she was in popular TV shows (Family Ties) and was in actual Hollywood movies but she really had no charisma and her looks really were her major selling point. Aniston is not a great talent but she had a good flair for comedy.

by Anonymousreply 27July 13, 2021 2:30 AM

I don’t think it matters. All three look pretty. Everyone is a winner.

by Anonymousreply 28July 13, 2021 2:33 AM

Aniston and Pitt marriage never seemed serious. They were probably drug and fuck buddies and the idea came up "hey, let's get married" and they went with it and got bored with each other. JA grew up in NYC and Hollywood, people act like she is this small town suburban girl with wholesome values lol.

by Anonymousreply 29July 13, 2021 2:35 AM

Aniston always has terrific hair and a cute shape too. I can see why women would like her because Aniston's looks are not intimidating. You feel like if you got the right haircut you could look good too.

by Anonymousreply 30July 13, 2021 2:36 AM

Fucking hell you got your panties in a twist about that?? The picture is fine, get a fucking life!

by Anonymousreply 31July 13, 2021 2:46 AM

[quote] Marrying Brad Pitt was a better PR move than marrying David Arquette. I always thought David seemed like a sweetheart though and was kinder than Pitt.

I agree. Everything JA does is very calculated. I don't know why the masses buy her sweet suburban girl-next-door image. She grew up in the industry and knows how to play the PR game. She is definitely diplomatic, professional and seems nice (afaik) but she isn't innocent or naive in any way. She's just very media-trained and smart enough to not say stupid things.

by Anonymousreply 32July 13, 2021 2:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!