Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Now I’m afraid to visit Stalingrad Scotland!

Oh my. The woke crowd will be on the streets and in the hallways taking notes and turning in folks to the authorities! We must speak appropriately while there! Putting quite a damper on MY wish to visit such a repressive environment. Long live freedom of speech in the U.S. and the world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 24, 2021 8:48 AM

In much of Europe and Scandinavia, Hate Crime legislation was initiated to so that the media and the public would not ask questions or raise issues that governments had no desire to answer, especially regarding immigration and migrants. Scotland has jumped on the shut up we, know what's best for you bandwagon.

by Anonymousreply 1June 22, 2021 3:59 PM

they also recently arrested a woman for saying transwomen are not women. She was let go after spending a few days in jail.

by Anonymousreply 2June 22, 2021 4:18 PM

Hi troll!

by Anonymousreply 3June 22, 2021 5:17 PM

Rolls eyes at R3. Hi, nutter.

by Anonymousreply 4June 23, 2021 2:23 PM

OP, posting from home (pictured below).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 23, 2021 2:26 PM

R1 "Europe and Scandinavia" Yeah, cause Scandinavia is in Africa.

by Anonymousreply 6June 23, 2021 2:27 PM

This stchick is so old and tired. Nobody cares about woke anymore. It’s old news and tired and played out.

by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2021 2:28 PM

Ff this tiresome crap.

by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2021 2:28 PM

Don't know who bumped this 'cause I got their butt on ignore, but I do know that the OP is not only a big anti trans troll but also one of the Meghan Markle trolls. Guess all the people saying these groups of trolls were one and the same were right.

by Anonymousreply 9June 23, 2021 2:28 PM

YOU ARE SUCH A LYING PIECE OF SHIT, R9. I started laughing out loud when I read “one of the Meghan Markle trolls.” Now, if you had said anti-Dastardly Duo trolls, I’d gladly raise my hand. Unless you meant “anti-“ Meghan Markle trolls, in which case your writing clarity sucks. Just like Sunshine Sucks SUCKS.

By the way, T is a War on Women. Drop the T from LBG! (You got that one right.)

Now run along, you big, fat, hairy troll.

by Anonymousreply 10June 24, 2021 8:42 AM

The trannie apologists are out in force on this thread!

by Anonymousreply 11June 24, 2021 8:46 AM

Scotland really is a one party state, any business that criticises the SNP finds that customers and government contracts mysteriously dry up. There is even a facebook page identifying business owners that oppose the SNP so that supporters can boycott them.

by Anonymousreply 12June 24, 2021 8:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!