Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Could somebody realistically come after me for this?

This lady didn’t look where she was going as she crossed the intersection and hit me. She gets out and yells at me about running the light. I said I was in a hurry and didn’t see anybody and she should’ve looked. She says she’s calling the cops and I say please don’t do that, I don’t want my insurance to go up. She whips out her phone and fortunately I was thinking fast, so I snatched it from her and hopped back in my car and left.

I thought maybe she’d follow me but I don’t think her car was running. I’m glad mine was. When I got home I hid my car in the garage and smashed her phone with a hammer. I hope nobody got my license plate. Can I just get a new one off of somebody?

I’m sorry I had to take her phone, but she left me no choice.

by Anonymousreply 63June 27, 2021 12:17 PM

Are you the cunt who keeps posting about how traffic laws, like, whatever, don't apply to you?

by Anonymousreply 1June 19, 2021 7:32 PM

-100/10

by Anonymousreply 2June 19, 2021 7:36 PM

LOL - there are traffic cameras set up all over.

Given the severity of the crimes, plural, you've committed, you don't stand a chance. They will figure out who you are.

Thoughts and prayers, OP.

by Anonymousreply 3June 19, 2021 7:48 PM

If you ran the light you’re automatically at fault

by Anonymousreply 4June 19, 2021 7:50 PM

1.3/10. I do like the inquiry about getting a new license plate "off somebody".

by Anonymousreply 5June 19, 2021 7:52 PM

Someone could come after you for crimes against the English language, OP. You jump between the present tense and the past tense as if you’re unaware of the difference.

Oh, hang on…

by Anonymousreply 6June 19, 2021 7:55 PM

-3/10

by Anonymousreply 7June 19, 2021 7:55 PM

You shouldn't have taken her phone. You should have just thrown your (RED) wine at her.

by Anonymousreply 8June 19, 2021 7:57 PM

NO- you're fine. Enjoy your life and stop worrying. You didn't really do anything we haven't all done at least once or twice. At least no one died with you.

by Anonymousreply 9June 19, 2021 7:59 PM

It was Lois Nettleton.

by Anonymousreply 10June 19, 2021 8:02 PM

OP = one of the top five creepy DL trolls of 2021.

by Anonymousreply 11June 19, 2021 8:04 PM

Does she have any good dick pics on her phone?

by Anonymousreply 12June 19, 2021 8:17 PM

[quote] Someone could come after you for crimes against the English language, OP. You jump between the present tense and the past tense as if you’re unaware of the difference.

Don’t be such a Lindsey!

by Anonymousreply 13June 19, 2021 8:24 PM

If you post your address OP I'll send a nice man from the looney bin to come visit you.

by Anonymousreply 14June 19, 2021 8:26 PM

OP, you're a natural at comedy. Please enroll in a creative writing class at your local college.

by Anonymousreply 15June 19, 2021 8:29 PM

Why didn’t you sell her phone, idiot?

by Anonymousreply 16June 19, 2021 8:29 PM

GPS on her phone has got ya mate!! It's all down hill from here. Good luck

by Anonymousreply 17June 19, 2021 9:32 PM

[quote] Are you the cunt who keeps posting about how traffic laws, like, whatever, don't apply to you?

I’m a VIP and don’t always have time for things like this.

[quote] LOL - there are traffic cameras set up all over.

I think they’re illegal here. I’ve committed no crimes. I didn’t murder anyone. I wouldn’t have taken the bitches phone if she wasn’t about to call the cops. So that’s her own fault.

[quote] If you ran the light you’re automatically at fault

That’s only if they catch me, though.

[quote] Does she have any good dick pics on her phone?

I didn’t look. If I had more time, maybe. She wasn’t attractive, so I doubt anybody sent her any.

[quote] Why didn’t you sell her phone, idiot?

I didn’t want it to be traced back to me. It had to be destroyed. Besides, it was some off-brand phone and wouldn’t have been worth much anyway.

[quote] GPS on her phone has got ya mate!!

I turned it off when I got in the car. Does the GPS still work if it’s turned off?

Anyway, nothing has happened. I had a friend of a friend who works on cars come and take the car to work on it. I made sure to remove the license plates. I need to get some new ones before I drive it again.

by Anonymousreply 18June 23, 2021 11:04 AM

Why are you putting more time into this failed EST? Well, I am as well, just to say you're a fucking loser and worse, not entertaining at all.

by Anonymousreply 19June 23, 2021 11:06 AM

WHAT a story OP.

Please do one with a princess and monster in it next!

by Anonymousreply 20June 23, 2021 11:06 AM

Fuck you, you fucking asshole R19. I hope you choke.

by Anonymousreply 21June 23, 2021 11:12 AM

Something in the grim humorlessness of this EST character reminds me of Greg, the humorless host of post-covid candlelit suppers.

by Anonymousreply 22June 23, 2021 11:13 AM

You didn't kill her? You left the only known witness alive? You're a God damned amateur. At the very least you should have kicked her in the cunt bone.

by Anonymousreply 23June 23, 2021 11:17 AM

The woman sounds insufferable, OP.

However, you were wrong.

by Anonymousreply 24June 23, 2021 11:19 AM

If this is true OP then you are a seriously deranged idiot with no common sense of decency or sense of right or wrong.

It's also clear from your post that the next logical step in your life will be some kind of murder which you will write a long, boring post about justifying what you've done.

by Anonymousreply 25June 23, 2021 11:19 AM

You ran a light but she's at fault because she "should've looked???" You are fucking PSYCHO OP.

by Anonymousreply 26June 23, 2021 11:21 AM

LOLOLOLOLOL. You're a diabolical whore, OP! I hope you get away with this!

by Anonymousreply 27June 23, 2021 11:25 AM

Please don’t post on Datalounge once you’re in the clink.

by Anonymousreply 28June 23, 2021 11:50 AM

All your ass belong to us, OP.

by Anonymousreply 29June 23, 2021 12:09 PM

You're both idiots. Unfortunately it wasn't a high speed collision.

by Anonymousreply 30June 23, 2021 12:12 PM

Seriously, you did this? OMG

Say nothing at an accident. Don't accept any blame. Just give her your info and take hers. And it would have been your word against hers about the light.

But not only were you at fault with the accident but you did a hit and run, and also stole her property. There are a lot of crimes in this and they will catch you. There was likely a camera at the intersection and they have your license. You will need a lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 31June 23, 2021 12:35 PM

Op is a VIP?

What does that stand for in this case?

Very Impotent Penis?

I hate to break it to you, but your job at Susie Q's Cuts-4-Less is not worth running a traffic light.

Which is a crime, whether you are caught or not.

Crimes don't exist in some theoretical world with falling trees and Hellen Keller. They exist on things called laws, and if you break one, that's a crime.

You also stole her phone, which is guess what!!!! A crime!!!! It could also be considered assault, depending on the state!

If this is a bullshit story then please just go back to sucking off your dog as a way to pass your time.

If it's actually true, I don't even need to wish you a trip to the emergency room. It's well and truly in your future, pal.

by Anonymousreply 32June 23, 2021 12:47 PM

R32, you sound like a very angry person. I didn’t really “steal” her phone. I just took it because she was going to call the police and that wouldn’t have been good. Do you see the difference? I didn’t rob her. If she had listened to reason, I wouldn’t have taken it.

by Anonymousreply 33June 23, 2021 1:34 PM

It's funny that so many are actually responding as if this really happened.

by Anonymousreply 34June 23, 2021 1:37 PM

[quote]I’m a VIP and don’t always have time for things like this.

What does this even mean? VIP? To whom?

by Anonymousreply 35June 23, 2021 1:38 PM

[quote]please just go back to sucking off your dog

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 36June 23, 2021 1:44 PM

R35, he's an actor/artist/screenwriter who is just temping as a baggage boy at the local Motel 8 between jobs.

He's also an Instagram Influencer with his own make-up line and pulling in a sweet $6.50 a month with his OnlyFans (which to date consists of him shilling his Instagram make-up line). He doesn't have time for traffic laws or fems or fatties, although he does have a little "plan-demic" bloat and flames to the point where he has occasionally been mistaken from space for a volcanic plume. Every time he gets upset, which is every five minutes, his shrieks have every seagull for 50 miles in heat.

When he gets hauled into court for running a light, leaving an accident scene and stealing a woman's phone he will refuse to answer the prosecutor's questions, yell at the judge "Whatever!" and snottily tell the stenographer her lipstick color is wrong for her foundation.

Later he will many, many penises in him.

How many?

SO MANY.

by Anonymousreply 37June 23, 2021 1:51 PM

Got it R37. You absolutely nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 38June 23, 2021 1:56 PM

OP: so basically your on the run….waiting for that ‘knock’ on the door.….do yourself a favor and just admit you are a narcissistic fuck and pay the consequences….

by Anonymousreply 39June 23, 2021 2:17 PM

[quore]your on the run

Oh dear. With a burger on a bun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 23, 2021 2:20 PM

Quote whore.

Oh dear, myself.

by Anonymousreply 41June 23, 2021 2:21 PM

Running a red light, near hit and run and stealing someone's phone, then destroying it.

I'm sure Judge Judy will have some harsh words for that.

by Anonymousreply 42June 24, 2021 12:52 AM

Muriel to get a subpoena to unmask you admitting to a crime in 3,2,1…

by Anonymousreply 43June 24, 2021 12:57 AM

[quote] you sound like a very angry person. I didn’t really “steal” her phone. I just took it because she was going to call the police and that wouldn’t have been good. Do you see the difference? I didn’t rob her. If she had listened to reason, I wouldn’t have taken it.

Sounds a lot like, "if she didn't resist, it wouldn't have been rape."

by Anonymousreply 44June 24, 2021 1:17 PM

It's a look into the mind of a rather stupid sociopath, R44.

by Anonymousreply 45June 24, 2021 3:53 PM

[quote]She whips out her phone and fortunately I was thinking fast, so I snatched it from her and hopped back in my car and left.

I guess it could have been worse. He could have said. "She whips out her phone and fortunately I was fast thinking, so I shipped out my hand gun, shot her in the head and hopped back in my car and left."

by Anonymousreply 46June 24, 2021 4:05 PM

R24, how does the woman sound insufferable? If this piece of shit ran a light and caused an accident, I'd certainly yell at him.

And I'd call the cops too.

Was she just supposed to ask him to be her gay friend and give her make-up tips?

by Anonymousreply 47June 24, 2021 6:41 PM

MY GOD you are stupid OP, not because of what you claim to have happened in this fantasy but that you would even post this crap in the first place. I'm not falling for it.

by Anonymousreply 48June 24, 2021 6:45 PM

R48, he's posted similar things before but not at this level. Sadly, I have encountered people who actually behave exactly this way and on the basis of that this seems plausible enough.

How he thinks he's going to get new license plates without turning in the old ones is a bit of a mystery, but he could just be really fucking stupid.

by Anonymousreply 49June 24, 2021 6:49 PM

I just assumed this was a joke/humor thread and nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 50June 25, 2021 12:01 PM

I don’t know why you all are so angry and calling me names. This lady was trying to make trouble for me over a little fender bender (that wouldn’t have even happened if she’d looked where she was going and slowed down/stopped) and I was just defending myself.

People get different license plates all the time. Maybe they stopped paying on the car or something. A lot of people keep their old plates. I’m sure I could buy them off of somebody. No big deal, I’m sure.

by Anonymousreply 51June 25, 2021 1:18 PM

"It wasn't stealing, I just couldn't afford it. I'm a VIP."

"It wasn't a hit-and-run, I had places to go and the little girl shouldn't have been playing on the sidewalk anyway. Her fault!"

"I didn't rape him, I just had sex with him while he was kind of angry with me over something, whatever, okay?"

"It wasn't murder, I just really needed to borrow his wallet and he wasn't being nice to me so, y'know."

"Help! I'm in jail forever and there's a huge cock tearing my asshole apart! And now there's another one in my GARGLE"

by Anonymousreply 52June 25, 2021 2:30 PM

[quote]I don’t know why you all are so angry and calling me names.

Why is this troll still posting? Why isn't it banned and red tagged by now? This is a laughable attempt at collaborative fiction that absolutely no one is buying. Muriel?

by Anonymousreply 53June 25, 2021 4:23 PM

r53, OP keeps doubling down and trying to sell it. Maybe it's just a psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 54June 25, 2021 10:37 PM

Oh my!

Heaven forfend your chartreuse Geo Metro was scratched. Those are collector’s items.

by Anonymousreply 55June 25, 2021 10:44 PM

R53, who appointed you the fucking hall monitor? I don’t think I even did anything that bad. So what if I ignored some silly traffic law? Most laws are shit anyway. Like I said, I’m a VIP and I have places to go. I don’t always have time to wait around for other people.

by Anonymousreply 56June 26, 2021 1:32 AM

OP has written a few of these. Beginning to think it's possible these are actual events and not creative writing exercises. If true, they are a fascinating glimpse into the mind of...not sure what the definition would be. But a few more and either OP will make it clear that these are bullshit stories or we'll be able to put some sort of label on OP

by Anonymousreply 57June 26, 2021 2:03 AM

Can you link to them, R57? I'm curious.

by Anonymousreply 58June 26, 2021 2:10 AM

r58 I dont remember what they were. I just remember similar anti-social behavior posts with the attitude of "What's wrong with how I handled this?"

by Anonymousreply 59June 26, 2021 5:55 AM

Good for you

by Anonymousreply 60June 26, 2021 6:39 AM

I dunno... I kind of like the crazy stories because the comments make me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 61June 26, 2021 6:56 AM

Yeah but which is more dismal? The trolls' unfunny and pathetic ESTs, or the low-IQ DLers who respond to these threads as if they are reality based.

by Anonymousreply 62June 26, 2021 12:28 PM

This idiot OP is still beating this dead horse. Drop the fucking act, no one believes you and no one is taking you seriously. This is a fiction and you are playing a (very tedious) character.

by Anonymousreply 63June 27, 2021 12:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!