Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Absolute Dreamboat is running for the U.S. Senate Missouri as Democrat

His name is Lucas Kunce. He is a marine veteran. So fucking hot. Donate him a few bucks, folks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67March 5, 2022 12:36 AM

Lucas flexing his guns with a gun in his hand. Drool !!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 18, 2021 6:00 PM

Donate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 18, 2021 6:01 PM

good luck! in really really RED state Missouri!

remember they voted out claire mccaskill for josh hawley!.

by Anonymousreply 3June 18, 2021 6:03 PM

When you put an Instagram link here, those of us who are not on Instagram can't see it.

by Anonymousreply 4June 18, 2021 6:03 PM

He's okay; I'm not so sure I'd use the word "dreamboat" though, OP.

by Anonymousreply 5June 18, 2021 6:08 PM

I was JUST NOW hoping someone would start a thread about this hunk.

No mention online of a wife or girlfriend.

What do we know??

by Anonymousreply 6June 18, 2021 6:09 PM

Kids but no wife, legalize weed?

by Anonymousreply 7June 18, 2021 6:15 PM

r4 For the pic in OP, if you don't have Instagram

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 18, 2021 6:17 PM

How do you pronounce his last name? CUNTS?

I will certainly vote for him no matter what since he's a Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 9June 18, 2021 6:18 PM

I want to lick his sweaty nuts.

by Anonymousreply 10June 18, 2021 6:18 PM

Hello, future President!

by Anonymousreply 11June 18, 2021 6:21 PM

PS — It’s pronounced “koonce.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 18, 2021 6:22 PM

He's politician-cute.

by Anonymousreply 13June 18, 2021 6:23 PM

Yea, please throw lots of money at these hopeless campaigns.

by Anonymousreply 14June 18, 2021 6:23 PM

How does the U.S. Senate legalize weed in Missouri? Why doesn't he just promise to end all war?

by Anonymousreply 15June 18, 2021 6:26 PM

He aight but I’d still rather be plowed by Hawley.

by Anonymousreply 16June 18, 2021 6:27 PM

R16 Traitor!

by Anonymousreply 17June 18, 2021 6:38 PM

Hawley is a war hero super stud with an Ivy league graduate degree. This dude is just a mediocre thirst trapper.

by Anonymousreply 18June 18, 2021 6:41 PM

[quote] Hawley is a war hero super stud with an Ivy league graduate degree

get the fuck out, you rancid piece of shit

by Anonymousreply 19June 18, 2021 6:42 PM

r18 = deplorable Lucas went to an IVY league school ( Yale University ) and served in Iraq and Afghanistan.

by Anonymousreply 20June 18, 2021 6:46 PM

meh face isn't all that

stay desperate DL

by Anonymousreply 21June 18, 2021 6:55 PM

The OPs picture makes me think that Zola Budd is going to somehow figure into his political downfall.

by Anonymousreply 22June 18, 2021 7:19 PM

and kayleigh has a law degree from harvard! so what! evil sociopaths can get college degrees!....

by Anonymousreply 23June 18, 2021 7:23 PM

Kayleigh transferred to Harvard Law after gaining recognition for promoting Trump on CNN.

by Anonymousreply 24June 18, 2021 7:37 PM

He’s reasonably attractive, for sure. Like a cross between NYS’s Sean Patrick Maloney and Katy Tur’s Tony Doko-whatever.

by Anonymousreply 25June 18, 2021 7:42 PM

Another DINO ã la Manchin and Sinema? No thanks. He comes across as a right-wing loon @R1's post:

[quote]Remember that clown who got his 15 minutes of fame threatening people with a weapon of war outside his mansion? You know, Mansion Man Mark McCloskey? Well, I’m running against him for Missouri's open U.S. Senate seat. And I want to teach him a lesson.

↑ Said while wielding an assault rifle. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 26June 18, 2021 7:48 PM

Hawley is a war hero? What fucking war?

Hawley bitches about being silenced on social media...as he promotes his shit book on social media. Wow, are you also the dumb shit who thought Juneteenth was created to interfere with gay pride?

by Anonymousreply 27June 18, 2021 9:00 PM

R18 ia a fucking moron.

Hawley is no "war hero" - he never served in any branch of the military. He's an entitled snothead from a wealthy family.

He's also a sniveling, pandering, famewhoring, bigoted, right-wing douchebag.

Any gay man who finds him "hot" is either pathetically self-loathing or chronically un-sexed.

by Anonymousreply 28June 18, 2021 10:03 PM

[quote] Absolute Dreamboat is running for the U.S. Senate Missouri as Democrat His name is Lucas Kunce. He is a marine veteran. So fucking hot. Donate him a few bucks, folks.

Yup, he’s made the women moist and the men hard.

by Anonymousreply 29June 18, 2021 10:17 PM

[quote]Any gay man who finds him "hot" is either pathetically self-loathing or chronically un-sexed.

Or a Nazi troll, R28. There are quite a few of them on this board nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 30June 18, 2021 10:17 PM

Forthwith, this DINO twat shall be known as Lucky Kuntz.

Vote for Tim Shepard instead.

by Anonymousreply 31June 18, 2021 10:44 PM

R16 - don't keep your hopes up. Even fat Lindsey doesn't want to touch you, fat, ugly cunttroll R16.

by Anonymousreply 32June 18, 2021 11:07 PM

"Hawley is a war hero super stud with an Ivy league graduate degree. This dude is just a mediocre thirst trapper."

Ivy league is disqualifying. Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 33June 18, 2021 11:18 PM

I hope he kicks Josh Hawley's ass! Fuckin Traitor!

by Anonymousreply 34June 19, 2021 12:03 AM

[bold] I served in Afghanistan as a US Marine, twice. Here’s the truth in two sentences [/bold]

What we are seeing in Afghanistan right now shouldn’t shock you. It only seems that way because our institutions are steeped in systematic dishonesty. It doesn’t require a dissertation to explain what you’re seeing. Just two sentences.

One: For 20 years, politicians, elites and D.C. military leaders lied to us about Afghanistan.

Two: What happened last week was inevitable, and anyone saying differently is still lying to you.

I know because I was there. Twice. On special operations task forces. I learned Pashto as a U.S. Marine captain and spoke to everyone I could there: everyday people, elites, allies and yes, even the Taliban.

The truth is that the Afghan National Security Forces was a jobs program for Afghans, propped up by U.S. taxpayer dollars — a military jobs program populated by nonmilitary people or “paper” forces (that didn’t really exist) and a bevy of elites grabbing what they could when they could.

You probably didn’t know that. That’s the point.

And it wasn’t just in Afghanistan. They also lied about Iraq.

I led a team of Marines training Iraqi security forces to defend their country. When I arrived I received a “stoplight” chart on their supposed capabilities in dozens of missions and responsibilities. Green meant they were good. Yellow was needed improvement; red said they couldn’t do it at all.

I was delighted to see how far along they were on paper — until I actually began working with them. I attempted to adjust the charts to reflect reality and was quickly shut down. The ratings could not go down. That was the deal. It was the kind of lie that kept the war going.

So when people ask me if we made the right call getting out of Afghanistan in 2021, I answer truthfully: Absolutely not. The right call was getting out in 2002. 2003. Every year we didn’t get out was another year the Taliban used to refine their skills and tactics against us — the best fighting force in the world. After two decades, $2 trillion and nearly 2,500 American lives lost, 2021 was way too late to make the right call.

You’d think when it all came crumbling down around them, they’d accept the truth. Think again.

War-hungry hawks are suggesting our soldiers weren’t in harm’s way. Well, when I was there, two incredible Marines in my unit were killed.

Elitist hacks are even blaming the American people for what happened last week. The same American people that they spent years lying to about Afghanistan. Are you kidding me?

We deserve better. Instead of politicians spending $6.4 trillion to “nation build” in the Middle East, we should start nation building right here at home.

I can’t believe that would be a controversial proposal, but already in Washington, we see some of the same architects of these Middle Eastern disasters balking at the idea of investing a fraction of that amount to build up our own country.

The lies about Afghanistan matter not just because of the money spent or the lives lost, but because they are representative of a systematic dishonesty that is destroying our country from the inside out.

Remember when they told us the economy was back? Another lie.

Our state of Missouri was home to the worst economic recovery from the Great Recession in this part of the country. I see the boarded-up stores and the vacant lots — one of which used to be my family’s home. When our country’s elites were preaching about how they had solved the financial crisis and the housing market was booming, I watched the house I joined the Marine Corps out of sit on the market for two years. My dad finally got $43,000 for it. He owed $78,000.

The only way out is to level with the American people. I’ll start. With the two-sentence truth about what we are seeing in Afghanistan right now:

For 20 years, politicians, elites and D.C. military leaders lied to us about Afghanistan.

What happened last week was inevitable, and anyone saying differently is still lying to you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35August 24, 2021 12:22 AM

[quote]Hawley is a war hero super stud with an Ivy league graduate degree.

Yale Law! Boola boola, daddy!

by Anonymousreply 36August 24, 2021 12:27 AM

[quote] How do you pronounce his last name? CUNTS?

I automatically assumed that, and had a good laugh.

Does he have a brother named Mike?

by Anonymousreply 37August 24, 2021 12:34 AM

I'd fuck him!

Shirtless pics?

by Anonymousreply 38August 24, 2021 12:47 AM

Oh ok, so he is gonna win the promary agaibst Clsire McCaskill? Please

by Anonymousreply 39August 24, 2021 12:58 AM

[quote] He's okay; I'm not so sure I'd use the word "dreamboat" though, OP.

Agreed. He's really more of dinghy.

Seriously, some of you bitches are so incredibly thirsty that fucking sand is coming out of your mouth. Get a grip, girls.

by Anonymousreply 40August 24, 2021 12:59 AM

This dude is on fire. Hopefully his perspective shifts the narrative and garners him support in the process.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41August 30, 2021 8:12 PM

Is OP typing from 1951?? Who says dreamboat?

by Anonymousreply 42August 30, 2021 8:13 PM

The OP is 90 and thinks he has a chance with Lance.

by Anonymousreply 43August 30, 2021 10:41 PM

@secretservice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44September 10, 2021 5:04 PM

What is it you Kunce face?

by Anonymousreply 45September 10, 2021 5:10 PM

My legs look like his. Jealous, bitches?

by Anonymousreply 46September 10, 2021 5:34 PM

I bet he wouldn't take out LGBT history posters from the State Capitol.

by Anonymousreply 47September 10, 2021 5:57 PM

If he wins, I volunteer to mentor him, although he is in another party.

by Anonymousreply 48September 10, 2021 6:10 PM

[quote] Is OP typing from 1951?? Who says dreamboat?

I know. OP is icky. Strictly out of the wood.

by Anonymousreply 49September 10, 2021 6:44 PM

Vote

For

A

REAL

Democrat.

Vote

For

TIM SHEPARD

For

Congress!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50September 10, 2021 7:15 PM

R50 So... you are saying you want another Republican to join Josh Hawley as a MO Senator?

Sorry but this Shepard dude will never win in Missouri!

by Anonymousreply 51September 14, 2021 12:47 PM

Likely GOP nominee says Mitch isn't evil enough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52September 21, 2021 8:59 PM

YAAAAS DADDY

by Anonymousreply 53September 21, 2021 9:02 PM

r12, I bet way back the name was Kuntz and the family got so tired of people mispronouncing it that they changed it to Kunce. Can't say I blame them.

by Anonymousreply 54September 24, 2021 9:15 PM

Isn't Greitens the one who likes to tie up women and take pics without consent? And had to resign as governor? Of course he's running for senate.

by Anonymousreply 55September 24, 2021 9:38 PM

[quote] I hope he kicks Josh Hawley's ass! Fuckin Traitor!

I hope he kick Josh Hawley's ass, also but he isn't running against Hawley he is running for the open seat left by the older retiring Senator I am too lazy to look up his name.

by Anonymousreply 56September 24, 2021 9:48 PM

[bold] Greitens Accused Of $100K Campaign Finance Violation [/bold]

An advocacy group is alleging former Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens improperly tapped his state campaign fund to help pay for his current bid for the U.S. Senate.

In a complaint filed Thursday with the Federal Election Commission, Washington-based Campaign Legal Center, a nonprofit focused on campaign finance laws and ethics, said the Republican spent more than $100,000 from his Missouri account to finance the startup costs of his political comeback attempt.

The potentially unlawful spending included payments to a longtime aide who is now his Senate campaign manager, as well as to public relations firms and media consulting firms, and for digital media costs, the complaint noted.

In one example, the complaint alleges Greitens spent $18,000 from his state account to develop a website and then began using a very similar website when he announced his Senate bid in March. To account for that expense, the complaint says Greitens made an $18,000 contribution to his Senate campaign.

The complaint says Greitens may have violated federal transparency requirements by falsely describing the spending as a personal contribution from himself to his Senate campaign.

“Therefore, there is reason to believe that Eric Greitens violated the ban on transferring nonfederal funds from his state campaign committee to his federal campaign committee,” the complaint says.

Federal law prohibits Senate candidates from using state campaign funds to support their run for federal office because state-level contributions are subject to different rules than federal-level contributions.

“While Greitens’ 2022 Senate campaign may only accept contributions of up to $2,900 per individual and, importantly, cannot receive corporate funds, his gubernatorial campaign raised dozens of contributions far exceeding that amount — some as much as $100,000 and above,” said Brendan Fischer, director of federal reform for Campaign Legal Center.

The complaint is not the first time Greitens has faced campaign finance problems.

In February 2020, Missouri ethics regulators fined his state campaign account $178,000 over violations dating to Greitens’ upstart, outsider bid to become Missouri’s chief executive in 2016.

The Missouri Ethics Commission said the fine was linked to two dark money groups that were raising and spending money to further Greitens’ political career.

Former Attorney General Josh Hawley, who is now a senator, also determined that Greitens may have committed a felony by taking his former charity’s donor list and using it for political fundraising without the charity’s permission. Greitens was charged with felony tampering with computer data, but the charges were dropped after he resigned under a cloud of scandal in 2018.

Greitens, who is casting himself as the most pro-Trump candidate in the race, is seeking the GOP nomination for the seat held by U.S. Sen. Roy Blunt, who is retiring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57October 28, 2021 4:13 PM

[quote] The Left’s policies are rooted in cruelty

...says the guy who raped a woman, not his wife, in his basement...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58February 25, 2022 1:50 AM

Who is he running against.. Greitens? It has to be Greitens cuz Hawkey was just elected in 2018

by Anonymousreply 59February 25, 2022 2:49 AM

As of this morning:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60February 25, 2022 2:57 AM

Does Lucas have an OnlyFans yet?

by Anonymousreply 61February 25, 2022 3:06 AM

he's really pasty faced in some of the photos

by Anonymousreply 62February 25, 2022 3:10 AM

He's hot, and Missouri needs more Dems - not lunatics like Hawley or sexual predators like Greitens

by Anonymousreply 63February 25, 2022 3:17 AM

What war did Josh Hawley fight in - the war against common sense?

by Anonymousreply 64February 25, 2022 3:19 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 65February 25, 2022 8:13 PM

I alternate between being terrified, amused and infuriated at how devoid they are of anything forward moving or remotely helpful. They're just bitter, angry, regressive, spoiled little terrorists.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66February 27, 2022 6:50 PM

8/10 seems too high for me, honestly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67March 5, 2022 12:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!