Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Whoopi Vs. Meghan

When are they going to kick Meghan of the show, she has always had a chip on her shoulder but since Biden's win her rage and aggression has gone out of control. She can't contain her resentment at all now and Whoopi is close to smacking her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279June 12, 2022 2:47 PM

Eh, they both suck.

by Anonymousreply 1June 17, 2021 4:57 PM

Meghan is always so hateful and nasty.

I don’t like to use the b word, buy MY GOD, is this woman not a major, sour, venomous, unmitigated BITCH for the ages.

by Anonymousreply 2June 17, 2021 5:06 PM

You're talking about her....that's exactly what the producers are looking for. Thanks for ensuring they will keep her on as long as she likes.

by Anonymousreply 3June 17, 2021 5:27 PM

I look forward to the day when she is absent without explanation from the show because her husband's cheating scandal is plastered all over the news.

by Anonymousreply 4June 17, 2021 5:31 PM

R3 is right - not only that, but while DL finds her loathsome, that "well, the press was mean to Trump but Biden gets a pass" resonates with the MAGA Facebook fraus

by Anonymousreply 5June 17, 2021 5:34 PM

I’m relieved Meghan is spreading the hate around & not just attacking Joy all the time. I disagree, Meghan isn’t a bitch, that’s too mild. Cunt is more like it.

by Anonymousreply 6June 17, 2021 5:37 PM

I fucking hate that cunty bitch!

by Anonymousreply 7June 17, 2021 5:41 PM

She is certainly is the cuntiest cunt that ever cunted, but she hasn't poured boiling sugar water over her sleeping spouse. Yet. So, there's that.

by Anonymousreply 8June 17, 2021 5:47 PM

Say what you will but I love that she doesn’t kiss up to Whoopi like so many past co hosts have done.

by Anonymousreply 9June 17, 2021 5:51 PM

Whoopi is the one keeping her on.

by Anonymousreply 10June 17, 2021 5:53 PM

Ohhhh Biden got mad because a reporter distorted his words, how dare he. Of course we are in this mess because her favorite "NEWS" channel spews lies and misinformation

by Anonymousreply 11June 17, 2021 5:53 PM

Lol, love her or hate her Meghan vs well, all of them is the reason people watch the show. She ain't going anywhere and probably makes near as much as Joy and Whoopie

by Anonymousreply 12June 17, 2021 5:57 PM

It's so funny to me that Gen Z only knows Whoopi Goldberg as a panelist/mis-shapen hulk who yells at people on this show.

by Anonymousreply 13June 17, 2021 6:03 PM

Each cast member has a personal producer assigned to coaching them on their stories, opinions, etc. Meghan's is Brian Teta, the executive producer of the overall show. He adores her; he was featured in an AP story years ago gushing about her. He likely defends her and as the show's overall EP, I'm sure what he says goes unless the network itself orders changes.

Given her whole run on the show, which has been miserable and weird and offensive and sad to watch from week one, I would assume she has immunity there—but I've noticed that Ana Navarro has been on more during weekdays recently, and used not to replace Whoopi on Fridays but to replace Meghan on days she is absent. That could signify she is being tested as a replacement for Meghan (FINALLY) to see how her appearances affect ratings. Meghan is the young one and the psychotically partisan Republican, so those are major demographics ABC wants and Ana at this point really is a RINO and she's older—but she is at least sane and tolerable, so I hope ratings hold up when she's on.

by Anonymousreply 14June 17, 2021 6:05 PM

Her father was the same way.

by Anonymousreply 15June 17, 2021 6:07 PM

Whoopi isn't helping things by constantly farting on the show, and then trying to cover it up with a cough or grunt.

by Anonymousreply 16June 17, 2021 6:08 PM

I don’t personally like Megan, but I do relish the way she took down that pompous Whoopi. And I can’t even imagine how Megan’s poor husband puts up with her. Maybe he likes to be dominated.

by Anonymousreply 17June 17, 2021 6:10 PM

They can cancel the whole show, as far as I'm concerned.

by Anonymousreply 18June 17, 2021 6:16 PM

If ABC wants higher ratings then swap Whoopi out for Rosie O. and that will get some real fireworks going.

by Anonymousreply 19June 17, 2021 6:43 PM

Meghan generates clicks on Twitter. She’s the buzz. She’s the Bad Girl everyone loves to hate. She’s tge Real Housewife villain of The View.

by Anonymousreply 20June 17, 2021 6:48 PM

Again I predict that Meghan will not return after the summer hiatus when they return to the studio. She will stay in Washington, claiming that NYC is too dangerous now, and ABC will be able to get out her contract for little to nothing.

by Anonymousreply 21June 17, 2021 6:57 PM

Meghan's bottomless rage will eventually erupt and she'll do something even her adoring producer/bestie can't save her from.

by Anonymousreply 22June 17, 2021 7:32 PM

It's interesting how the show is structured so that three moronic liberals and one liberal of average intelligence are encouraged to constantly berate and demean the one moderate on the panel. Then, when the moderate defends herself it's "OMG Meghan is having a nervous breakdown!"

This is classic bullying, and ABC makes millions of dollars a year by broadcasting it. I find it disgusting. And you would too if you had a soul.

by Anonymousreply 23June 17, 2021 7:37 PM

She is past her expiration date on this show. Even on soaps the villains have a limited run.

by Anonymousreply 24June 17, 2021 7:54 PM

She's pissed Biden won? She wanted orange turd to win?

by Anonymousreply 25June 17, 2021 8:13 PM

Meghan is such an entitled, stupid cunt.

by Anonymousreply 26June 17, 2021 8:14 PM

I don't hate her because she's a cunty conservative. I hate her because she's a fatty.

by Anonymousreply 27June 17, 2021 8:19 PM

The odd thing is she's really close to Biden personally and hated Trump.

by Anonymousreply 28June 17, 2021 8:21 PM

R25, she was counting on him winning so she could say "I told you so."

I love when Sunny says "Twice impeached, disgraced former president"

by Anonymousreply 29June 17, 2021 8:24 PM

@r23, "It's interesting how the show is structured so that three moronic liberals and one liberal of average intelligence are encouraged to constantly berate and demean the one moderate on the panel"

Who the hell do you think is the "moderate"?

"And you would too if you had a soul. "

I have a soul AND a brain, you?

by Anonymousreply 30June 17, 2021 8:25 PM

Ana Navarro doesn't seem to be so conservative anymore. I'd like to see Kayleigh McEnany in Meghan's spot. Now THAT would be something to see.

by Anonymousreply 31June 17, 2021 8:32 PM

^ Nah, Bullshit Barbie is too polarizing no one can stand her, the only reason Meghan gets away with as much as she does is because people liked her father

by Anonymousreply 32June 17, 2021 8:37 PM

Meghan must be banging some producer. I can’t believe they let her get away with her toddler tantrums. What an embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 33June 17, 2021 8:40 PM

I've always loved Whoppie!

by Anonymousreply 34June 17, 2021 8:44 PM

Mooghan is a total bitch. Never happy.

by Anonymousreply 35June 17, 2021 8:47 PM

Didn't the producers have to hold some special meeting that Meghan stormed out off because of previous behavior like two weeks ago? How many more times can she push it?

by Anonymousreply 36June 17, 2021 8:49 PM

This isn't exactly a serious public affairs show (unless you get the BBC world service, there really aren't any outside of PBS and Amanpour). They need a token conservative and they want "tension" for its entertainment value.

by Anonymousreply 37June 17, 2021 8:52 PM

If her last name wasn’t McCain, she’d be working at Dairy Queen.

by Anonymousreply 38June 17, 2021 8:56 PM

Meghan is such an angry, rabid sow.

I wish the next time she bitched about partisanship and Trump someone would say:

“Your father made this mess by nominating Palin as VP, which paved the way for the Tea Party, which became MAGA nation. Don’t you think you should apologize to the nation on behalf of your father and family? You are the keeper of your father’s memory, he would have receded into history as a failed Presidential candidate if you weren’t always bleating about him.”

by Anonymousreply 39June 17, 2021 8:58 PM

I really enjoy the visual of the brigade of sticky sweaty fat Datalounge fraus and stay-at-home gays sitting in front of the tube each morning, enraged and throwing Cheeto crumbs at their television nemeses while rooting for their favorite “woke” chat show hostess.

by Anonymousreply 40June 17, 2021 8:58 PM

^ You forgot to add the lovely longing caftans we wear to watch. You do know you don't have to be home at a certain time to watch certain TV shows, don't you?

by Anonymousreply 41June 17, 2021 9:06 PM

The show is pretty terrible post-COVID. They've never worked out the love feed delays and so they always have awkward pauses and cross-talk. Guest interviews are annoying because every woman has her own assigned question and they can't have an organic conversation with anyone; they each ask their question and then the next one rushes or cuts off the answer so she can get her question in. It's terrible and it would remain terrible without Meghan McCain.

But that said, get rid of her. She's an embarrassment to ABC News. It's still shocking to me that a network like ABC would sacrifice its brand integrity by bringing in a sideshow act like Ragin' McCain.

by Anonymousreply 42June 17, 2021 9:15 PM

[quote]Meghan's bottomless

Ew.

Now there's a sign no one wants to see on a stripper bar.

by Anonymousreply 43June 17, 2021 9:22 PM

R42 - “.....get rid of her.”

Television producers are the worst trash in the entertainment industry. Don’t be fooled, they absolutely jizz over every outburst their little piggie has on live TV. Megan is not going anywhere. Eventually she’ll have her own talk show, but that’s probably a year or two away.

by Anonymousreply 44June 17, 2021 9:23 PM

Is Meghan just spoiled or spoiled and mentally ill? No well adjusted adult behaves the way she does.

by Anonymousreply 45June 17, 2021 9:25 PM

R45 She is a narcissist. Personality disorders aren't really mental illnesses.

She has a major inferiority complex that makes her lash out at people, and during her first year on the show she weirdly bragged incessantly about being a drunk who spent a lot of time in Las Vegas. She was well into her 30s then and all the hosts talked to her as if she was a child. She eventually stopped talking about getting trashed and switched to uptight conservative wifey mode.

So I think we've got a malignant personality disorder, inferiority complex, arrested development and probably an alcohol addiction all working together. She doesn't seem to show evidence of a profound mental illness. Her crazy rants about the dangers of violent NYC streets were imagined so maybe she is delusional, but it seems more likely she was just feeding into a partisan divide. She may have depression, but honestly, given her rotten personality, she should be deeply depressed. Is it a disorder if it's justified?

by Anonymousreply 46June 17, 2021 9:30 PM

[quote]Meghan must be banging some producer.

If a producer wanted to bang some conservative Barbie wanting a job on the show, he could do waaaaay better than Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 47June 17, 2021 9:32 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48June 17, 2021 9:35 PM

It's their own fault. They all blew so much smoke up her own ass when she started that she fell into her own hype.

Between that, and the constant fawning/revisionist whitewash over John McCain, I don't feel sorry for any of them except for Sara.

Sara was the only one that first day who looked unimpressed and even threw a dig when Whoopi was going on and on about how they all have Meghan's back, and Cindy and John don't have to worry about anything.

You inflate the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man, you can't be shocked when it terrorizes the town.

by Anonymousreply 49June 17, 2021 9:36 PM

Sunny should say something incendiary about John McCain in a calm manner, and Whoopi and Joy should agree. She will lose her mind, say something appalling, and it will get her fired and canceled. Problem solved.

by Anonymousreply 50June 17, 2021 9:36 PM

[quote]t's interesting how the show is structured so that three moronic liberals and one liberal of average intelligence are encouraged to constantly berate and demean the one moderate on the panel.

On what planet do you live on that Meghan McCain is a moderate?

by Anonymousreply 51June 17, 2021 9:37 PM

[quote] I have a brain AND a soul, Mary!

R30 if you watch The View, then you obviously have shit for brains. And your soul is like the tattered remains of a rape-victim's panties.

by Anonymousreply 52June 17, 2021 9:40 PM

[quote] Those behind the scenes at The View know that despite her bad behavior, McCain isn't going to be terminated by ABC News.

[quote] 'Top ABC News executive James Goldston is Meghan's biggest fan. Despite what she's done to morale behind the scenes at the show and despite the viewer feedback on her being dreadful, he's enamored with her family legacy.

Maybe this is why Whoopi is suddenly showing her disdain for Meghan...her alleged savior ABC News president was booted effective March.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53June 17, 2021 9:40 PM

[quote]Sunny should say something incendiary about John McCain in a calm manner, and Whoopi and Joy should agree.

Except Sunny's friends with Meghan off camera. So that's never going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 54June 17, 2021 9:41 PM

R54 Sunny has been very contrary to Meghan's opinions in recent weeks. Always calmly and in a more respectable way than Meghan stated hers first.

by Anonymousreply 55June 17, 2021 9:44 PM

"[R30] if you watch The View, then you obviously have shit for brains. And your soul is like the tattered remains of a rape-victim's panties. "

Wow, aren't we the freak with the over-the-top graphic analogizes

by Anonymousreply 56June 17, 2021 9:48 PM

I wish Whoopi would go off on her.

by Anonymousreply 57June 17, 2021 9:48 PM

[quote] Wow, aren't we the freak with the over-the-top graphic analogizes

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 58June 17, 2021 9:56 PM

I wish Whoopi would just start laughting while Meghan was screaming and red in the face and then Joy and Sara would join in and have to go to break.

And I really wish someone would come on as a guest and just confront Meghan about acting like an unprofessional child on the show. "As a veteran actress, Meghan, I just have to tell you that in my day, anyone who behaved on set the way I've seen you behave on this show would have been fired on the spot. When you're paid to do a job, it used to be that you were expected to behave like a grown adult and keep your childish temper tantrums to your dressing room. It's embarrassing to watch. Please stop."

by Anonymousreply 59June 17, 2021 9:57 PM

Whoopi's trending number one on my Twitter timeline at 5:58 pm.

by Anonymousreply 60June 17, 2021 9:58 PM

Can we expect another "this is a show about women with opinions and sometimes we argue, but at the end of the day we are still friends with nothing in common" speech that we normally get whenever Meghan has a blowout.

by Anonymousreply 61June 17, 2021 10:01 PM

Meghan is a child...a deeply insecure child. Her ultra defensiveness on everything...if you disagree with her, when trying to have an adult discussion on differences of ideas and opinions, clearly shows that. She goes from 0 to 70 in a matter of a second. She always has to go very hard in her points of view. Well..a typical repub nowadays....fly off the handle and be extremely angry.

by Anonymousreply 62June 17, 2021 10:04 PM

The view was actually a good show for the first few years. But it has been pure dreck at best, at worst it’s guilty of intentionally fanning the political wars and by extension, the attack on democracy, and decency for that matter, and considering ABCNews was once a stalwart news agency with impeccable standards is quite alarming. It’s nothing more than a clickbait company now. Which is an astounding change in a very short period of time.

There is something far more sinister going on here and Meghan is just the (permanently angry) face of it.

by Anonymousreply 63June 17, 2021 10:07 PM

Her fat Nazi husband has done nothing to make the woman less miserable. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 64June 17, 2021 10:07 PM

The rich own the media and use it for their agendas. That is the sinister take over by the rich that we are seeing. Meghan will have a heart attack by the time she is 50 if she doesn't learn to control her anger and delusional entitlement.

by Anonymousreply 65June 17, 2021 10:12 PM

R62 you just described a lot of DLers.

by Anonymousreply 66June 17, 2021 10:13 PM

Barbara had a good idea that was well executed and set her legacy as a feminist in broadcasting in stone...and then Disney came along with a sledge hammer and pulverized it.

by Anonymousreply 67June 17, 2021 10:13 PM

Yes...the first 10 to 15 years have been good.^^ This show should have ended years ago.

by Anonymousreply 68June 17, 2021 10:18 PM

It honestly just feels so exploitive at this point. More so than usual with these shows. Meghan is really being exploited too. She is only there because she is hated.

by Anonymousreply 69June 17, 2021 10:21 PM

"Oh, dear. "

Fuck off, Mary

by Anonymousreply 70June 17, 2021 10:26 PM

Meaghan has an alcoholic temperament.

by Anonymousreply 71June 17, 2021 10:27 PM

Sunni could bring up something about civility in politics and say, “We can’t have politicians calling children of other politicians ‘dogs’ and things like that.” All the others would chime in loudly in agreement. Meg would leave in the biggest huff ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 72June 17, 2021 10:28 PM

Angry drunk...

by Anonymousreply 73June 17, 2021 10:29 PM

Meghan has an alcoholic shape.

She's shaped like a hundred gallons of shapeless alcohol poured into a giant bag of loose human skin.

by Anonymousreply 74June 17, 2021 10:29 PM

Sunny did also take up the cause and go on and on one day about nepotism in both the politics and in media.

I don't really buy the Meghan-and-Sunny-are-friends storyline because Sunny has made some deep digs into Meghan's worldview and defining aspects of her life on the show recently.

by Anonymousreply 75June 17, 2021 10:31 PM

Is it possible for her to flounce out of the studio in a tantrum at her size? It must she stomp?

by Anonymousreply 76June 17, 2021 10:33 PM

R76- Or must she stomp.

by Anonymousreply 77June 17, 2021 10:33 PM

Sunny has definitely made huge digs aimed at Meg and her worldview. I agree r75

by Anonymousreply 78June 17, 2021 10:34 PM

R72 Sunni is a sect of Islam.

Sunny is Asunción Cummings Hostin, Afro-Latina lawyer, journalist, TV host, mother of chickens, and romance novelist.

by Anonymousreply 79June 17, 2021 10:36 PM

[quote]I don't really buy the Meghan-and-Sunny-are-friends storyline because Sunny has made some deep digs into Meghan's worldview and defining aspects of her life on the show recently.

Sunny shouts out "her good friend" Meghan on social media a lot. And vice versa.

I get the impression that Hostin is a more conservative in private than what. She has made mention of having to separate her personal Catholic beliefs from her professional ones many times on the show. I think some of her liberalness is for show.

She's good friend with Jedediah Bila as well, and was the only one from The View to get invited to her wedding.

by Anonymousreply 80June 17, 2021 10:42 PM

Sunny is also very good friends with Joy, they would hang out regularly when things were normal and I can't see Joy being anywhere near Meghan out of choice.

by Anonymousreply 81June 17, 2021 10:45 PM

Sunny used to represent herself on the show as socially conservative, but in recent years she has been outspoken in favor of LGBT rights (mentioning her friend Don Lemon).

She has always been for gun control, and just a couple of weeks ago she said she changed her mind about teaching sex ed in classrooms and she even defended a high school valedictorian's right to preach a pro-choice perspective at a graduation ceremony. Sunny's most adamant conservative view has been her anti-abortion stance, so that was a surprise.

by Anonymousreply 82June 17, 2021 10:47 PM

R81 Joy and Meghan have both claimed on the show that they actually get along very well off camera and that their disagreements are all political. Meghan has kept up that claim on Watch What Happens Live, but Joy has said elsewhere that it's a job and she does what she's told to do to keep it. She has said many times that of the women on the show, Meredith Vieira is her only real friend.

by Anonymousreply 83June 17, 2021 10:49 PM

Are they ever going back to the studio?

by Anonymousreply 84June 17, 2021 10:51 PM

It seems like a lot of you either didn’t watch the clip or are just repeating back the party line about Meghan.

It seems like she made a pretty measured point and Whoopi was about shit all over it because she’s a liberal hack. It is true if Trump had said what Biden said to that reporter they would’ve been screaming bloody murder. But Joe can be a sassy as he wants and it’s neither here nor there.

Whoopi was the one who got sassy first and Meghan clapped back.

And I don’t think Meghan is any less of a bitch than the rest of them. I just think that they’re three liberal women who stay on code and if you are a liberal you have more patience for BS from your side of the aisle than the Right. Hell, imagine if Joy Behar was a Republican. You think her Italian grandma shtick would be endearing or would it grate on your nerves?

by Anonymousreply 85June 17, 2021 10:54 PM

R85 No. I watched the episode. The clip is out of context. Immediately before the clip, Whoopi asked Meghan her opinion and Meghan blabbered on about it. She finished. Whoopi then began to state her opinion and was steamrolled as we see in the clip.

Whoopi listened patiently and let Meghan say all she had to say. Whoopi simply asked to be able to state her own opinion and Meghan talked over her, restating what she had already said and telling Whoopi she doesn't agree with or care about Whoopi's opinion.

You are completely wrong in your assessment.

by Anonymousreply 86June 17, 2021 10:57 PM

[quote] Fuck off, Mary

You have the vocabulary of a pre-pubescent dog turd.

by Anonymousreply 87June 17, 2021 10:58 PM

[quote] because her husband's cheating scandal is plastered all over the news.

Wait, what? Are you hoping or did he actually cheat?

by Anonymousreply 88June 17, 2021 11:01 PM

[quote]if you watch The View, then you obviously have shit for brains. And your soul is like the tattered remains of a rape-victim's panties.

And yet R52 here you are. That's weird.

by Anonymousreply 89June 17, 2021 11:03 PM

What’s up with her fat albino genie look?

by Anonymousreply 90June 17, 2021 11:17 PM

Two pigs squealing. Whoopi “rape rape” Goldberg doesn’t have a moral leg to stand on.

by Anonymousreply 91June 17, 2021 11:19 PM

Here’s another link with the video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92June 17, 2021 11:20 PM

Meghan is thinking hard

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93June 17, 2021 11:21 PM

"You have the vocabulary of a pre-pubescent dog turd. "

Sounds like something you know a lot about. My dog would love to do lunch with you

by Anonymousreply 94June 17, 2021 11:33 PM

r88

I meant to say "inevitable" cheating scandal.

Hasn't happened yet and yes I'm hoping it does, to take her down a peg.

by Anonymousreply 95June 17, 2021 11:34 PM

[quote] My dog would love to do lunch with you

Let me guess - Pomeranian.

by Anonymousreply 96June 17, 2021 11:36 PM

@r89, "And yet [R52] here you are. That's weird. "

Yeah, that rape/panty thing was a little creepy even for DL

by Anonymousreply 97June 17, 2021 11:37 PM

[quote] Yeah, that rape/panty thing was a little creepy even for DL

You must be new here.

by Anonymousreply 98June 17, 2021 11:39 PM

"Let me guess - Pomeranian. "

German Shepard

Now, let me guess- pissy out of work hairdresser

by Anonymousreply 99June 17, 2021 11:40 PM

^ I think you win

by Anonymousreply 100June 17, 2021 11:41 PM

[quote] German Shepard

That explains your tendency towards fascism.

by Anonymousreply 101June 17, 2021 11:41 PM

@r98, no, not new hence the "even for DL"

I do try and stay away from the creepy/scat threads, though

by Anonymousreply 102June 17, 2021 11:44 PM

"That explains your tendency towards fascism. "

You win...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103June 17, 2021 11:46 PM

[quote] I'd like to see Kayleigh McEnany in Meghan's spot. Now THAT would be something to see.

She's too toxic and I'm glad that former Trumpies like her have no place to go other than Fox or Newsmax; she's a pariah & the others would walk if the View hired her

by Anonymousreply 104June 17, 2021 11:57 PM

R104 The person who suggested her has to be one of our resident MAGA trolls.

Someone above actually said that the panel is three idiot liberals and one moderate, implying the bizarrely childish, tantrum-throwing GOP spokespuppet nepotism heiress is the reasonable and wise one on the panel. Insane.

by Anonymousreply 105June 18, 2021 12:01 AM

The "liberal hack" part should have clued you in, r86, that r85 is really Martha McSally. Just put the troll bitch on ignore.

by Anonymousreply 106June 18, 2021 12:02 AM

Anyone who thinks Biden yelled at katelyn collins is a damned idiot

katelyn LIED and Biden was nicer to her than donald trump ever has been to anyone in his entire life

trump never spoke in that gentle a tone of voice. Ever

by Anonymousreply 107June 18, 2021 12:05 AM

Ooooh Meghan sure told Whoopi off by repeating what she said. She sounded like a bratty child.

by Anonymousreply 108June 18, 2021 12:14 AM

Is everyone named Meghan/Megan a delusional cunt? I’ve never met one that that wasn’t .

by Anonymousreply 109June 18, 2021 1:20 AM

I can only imagine the way Megan speaks to Cindy in private moments. If she lets Whoopi have it on live TV, it must be horrific between the devil child and the evil mother.

by Anonymousreply 110June 18, 2021 2:59 AM

Can someone explain why Whoopi allows this cunt to talk to her this way? Anyone else she would go off on.

by Anonymousreply 111June 18, 2021 3:06 AM

R50, either Whoopi or Joy should just shake their head and say: "Meghan your father would be so disappointed in you. Really."

by Anonymousreply 112June 18, 2021 4:58 AM

Meghan’s video resume

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113June 18, 2021 5:15 AM

R86 Prior to their petty squabbling, Meghan’s point was what Joe said to that journalist was wrong and had Trump done it they would’ve criticized him for it. Whoopi was saying the difference is she never heard Trump apologize for anything, which is true and bullshit at the same time. Meghan was saying that’s neither here nor there.

Joe Biden had a reason to apologize, since the media has been treating him with kid gloves since he’s been in office. With Trump there really was no love lost, so why apologize for anything? It was a silly position.

by Anonymousreply 114June 18, 2021 8:21 AM

I cannot believe Trump apologists have set up permanent residence on this site after everything.

by Anonymousreply 115June 18, 2021 8:39 AM

Megan had the nerve to say (in the clip) that SHE likes working at ABC. How this idiot has hung on this long is beyond comprehension. They should just rotate the GOP clown chicks every other season.

by Anonymousreply 116June 18, 2021 8:47 AM

That fat frau hoe has worn out her 15 min of nepotism fame. She’s about as insightful as a sorority girl with her roundabout arguments that always end up in whataboutism. Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 117June 18, 2021 8:56 AM

What show was R85 watching?

MM spends her entire prep time going over the talking points for each segment and adds the opposite POV--no matter the topic. She's literally been changing "Can" to "Cannot" for however many years she been there. No nuance, no flexibility. Nothing insightful or particularly correct. She would make the perfect Fox host. Being a pouty cunt doesn't make you interesting. It makes you a bore.

Funny thing is when they're NOT talking about politics, she seems perfectly fine. She strikes me as that girl we ALL know who makes these sudden adjustments to her life based on whatever the guy who's dicking her believes in AND claims to be a feminist. No substance--just a lot of loud talking over people.

Of COURSE, she was going to say Biden was being "Horrible" to the press while not acknowledging that he apologized.

by Anonymousreply 118June 18, 2021 10:34 AM

R115 Why is it that every time someone says anything remotely nice or respectful about a Republican they’re accused of being Trump apologists or trolls?

Trumps haters are ten times more annoying than he is, and that’s a damn shame.

by Anonymousreply 119June 18, 2021 11:36 AM

Meghan is correct. If Trump had said “ what the hell” to a reporter the liberal media (which is just “the media” )would have gone into meltdown mode and presenting Katlin as a victim of sexism.

by Anonymousreply 120June 18, 2021 11:43 AM

R82

Sunny has been pro-LGBT for a very long time.

I remember her discussing Prop 8 years ago, which she was clearly against.

by Anonymousreply 121June 18, 2021 11:58 AM

Meghan used to be quite liberal, I think her fathers death and getting with the fatty cunt Ben has pushed her to the more extreme right wing cabal.

by Anonymousreply 122June 18, 2021 12:11 PM

Ana Kasparian already exposed Meghan. She’s fake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123June 18, 2021 12:28 PM

That's not what's happening on Datalounge r119 and you know it.

by Anonymousreply 124June 18, 2021 12:38 PM

R8 Go on…

by Anonymousreply 125June 18, 2021 12:44 PM

[quote]Meghan used to be quite liberal

She was never quite liberal. She said she voted for John Kerry in 2004 and that was the extent of it.

She has always been impossible to deal with and has had continuous conflicts with others. She was fired from her own father's presidential campaign because of it! I can't believe people have forgotten this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126June 18, 2021 12:45 PM

Whoopie and Meghan hate each other. But is it hate hate?

by Anonymousreply 127June 18, 2021 12:49 PM

The only reason she voted Kerry was because Bush treated her father like shit. She's never been the brightest though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128June 18, 2021 1:08 PM

I don't take a McCain's side very often but I agree with her on this one after watching the above clip.

Trump brought everything down but Biden shouldn't keep things there.

by Anonymousreply 129June 18, 2021 1:10 PM

Sunny (Asunción Cummings Hostin) is a racist.

by Anonymousreply 130June 18, 2021 1:25 PM

R129's post would be a great addition to the Let's Be Russian Troll Farm Trolls thread that was just bumped this morning.

by Anonymousreply 131June 18, 2021 1:56 PM

R124 Yes it is. You can say fuck Trump and fuck Republicans all day and no one bats an eye.

Say Trump really wasn’t so bad or Republicans aren’t so bad or even that they get dinged for things Democrats can get away with — a la MM comments in the OP — and here come the people calling you a Trumpist or troll. Trump supporters are way less easily triggered than his detractors, in my experience.

by Anonymousreply 132June 18, 2021 1:59 PM

R124 See R131. I rest my case.

by Anonymousreply 133June 18, 2021 2:01 PM

[quote] Meghan is correct. If Trump had said “ what the hell” to a reporter the liberal media (which is just “the media” )would have gone into meltdown mode and presenting Katlin as a victim of sexism.

The Trump fan here can pull the Trump bobble head out of his ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134June 18, 2021 2:01 PM

[quote]Say Trump really wasn’t so bad or Republicans aren’t so bad or even that they get dinged for things Democrats can get away with — a la MM comments in the OP — and here come the people calling you a Trumpist or troll.

Why would anyone say Trump wasn't so bad?

by Anonymousreply 135June 18, 2021 2:03 PM

R124 See R134. I rest my case…again.

by Anonymousreply 136June 18, 2021 2:03 PM

R135 Because they’re separating the wheat from the proverbial chaff. Large swaths of the media committed themselves early on to providing hysterical, breathless commentary of Trump. Sometimes it was an actual big deal, most of the times it wasn’t. If you’re a progressive Democrat, it’s easy to be taken in by that kind of commentary. I’m a Democrat but my ideology is more moderate, so the incessant drama queens in the media who constantly attacked Trump did little for me. Plus, I have no patience for hypocrites, so the fact that these same people who were triggered over every third tweet by Trump being content to lob softballs at Joe and run interference for him and let bygones be bygones when he’s as much the President as Trump was…is a little annoying. Keep the same energy, as the kids say.

by Anonymousreply 137June 18, 2021 2:10 PM

R134, That’s my point. The media never hesitated to call Trump out but Biden is getting a pass. I’m not a Trump fan, I supported Buttigieg during the primary and like Bernie Sanders.

by Anonymousreply 138June 18, 2021 2:15 PM

Meggy knows she is negotiating with Fox Noise for a show with her husbear Ben because they wants Carl$on Ca$h. Let's see how far she goes on an Art History BA with her fake intellectual college drop out, fat bastard husband.

Remember Meggy tearing apart Dr. Chelsea Clinton (PhD Oxford international studies)?

Couple of poseurs.

by Anonymousreply 139June 18, 2021 2:18 PM

R137- The media enabled trumps dangerous behavior at every turn, and they did it for the clicks. The media were in real financial trouble at that point from competition from social media overtaking paper subscribers. They allowed him to stop holding daily White House press briefings, and were either afraid of him or kissed his ass. For anyone to state otherwise is fucking insulting .

by Anonymousreply 140June 18, 2021 2:28 PM

R114 I don't CARE what you think!!

by Anonymousreply 141June 18, 2021 3:45 PM

[quote][R124] Yes it is. You can say fuck Trump and fuck Republicans all day and no one bats an eye.

You do. Defacto does, as do several other regular trolls we have, as well as the other right wing trolls who aren't regulars but mostly drive-bys.

[quote]Say Trump really wasn’t so bad or Republicans aren’t so bad

That's a lie, though. They attempted a coup to overthrow the democratically elected government. They mismanaged a pandemic and killed thousands more people than should have died. There's no way to spin any of that as "they aren't so bad."

[quote]they get dinged for things Democrats can get away with — a la MM comments in the OP — and here come the people calling you a Trumpist or troll.

Datalounge is not a safe space and it even says this in the FAQ. It's getting tiresome to see so many people complain about getting teased or called a troll when they say trollish things. No one has guaranteed you a space here where no one will ever disagree with you. If you're getting called a troll a lot, it's not some grand Democratic conspiracy, it's because you're saying trollish things.

by Anonymousreply 142June 18, 2021 3:52 PM

[quote]the fact that these same people who were triggered over every third tweet by Trump being content to lob softballs at Joe and run interference for him and let bygones be bygones when he’s as much the President as Trump was…is a little annoying

Someone seems to have missed that we're on the third day of "Biden got snippy so he's as bad as Trump and should resign" opinions from the media.

by Anonymousreply 143June 18, 2021 3:54 PM

[quote] Republicans mismanaged a pandemic and killed thousands more people than should have died. There's no way to spin any of that as "they aren't so bad."

Hundreds of thousands of people died from COVID because of mismanagement according to Deborah Birx. She estimated that 200,000 people died unnecessarily because of how the Trump admistration handled the response, and she led the response.

by Anonymousreply 144June 18, 2021 4:03 PM

Biden snapped at a reporter for mischaracterizing his words and then he apologized.

In NO version of reality is this comparable to a president who:

Tweeted threats of using nuclear weapons on North Korea

Called the US press the enemy of the state

Didn't take a pandemic that has killed over half a million people seriously, encouraging gatherings that killed countless more people, discouraged any belief in science, and encouraged people to poison themselves

Bragged about sexually assaulting women and was sued by at least 25 women for alleged rape or other sexual assault

Unconditionally supports Vladimir Putin

Protected a Saudi prince after he ordered the live dismemberment of a Washington Post journalist and leaked the audio recordings of him screaming in agony to the public

Used propaganda against the nation, calling false information 'alternative facts'

Bragged on multiple occasions about wantin to fuck his daughter

Installed his idiot daughter and son-in-law into some of the highest offices despite not passing background clearances in the US government to profiteer and make millions

Supported and cultivated a following of actual Nazis who hailed him with Nazi salutes while bearing his MAGA merchandise along with swastikas and confederate flags

Sprayed peaceful protestors with chemical weapons so he could do a photo op holding a Bible upside down outside of a church he never entered

And HUNDREDS of other offenses

by Anonymousreply 145June 18, 2021 4:12 PM

[quote]I rest my case…again.

You actually have no case.

by Anonymousreply 146June 18, 2021 4:34 PM

Meghan is such a child. For a grown woman to act that way day in and out is appalling. She always starts off her turn to speak by saying something like "as the lone conservative voice in media..." Bitch, what? Stop playing the victim.

by Anonymousreply 147June 18, 2021 4:54 PM

R143, No that is social media saying that. I haven’t seen cnn or msnbc or the nyt or any other mainstream Biden propaganda outlet say that.

by Anonymousreply 148June 18, 2021 5:33 PM

Lmao 🤣 at the magats here trying to say Trump wasn't that bad....

Hoo boy.... he's a traitor, a criminal, completely morally bankrupt...and last but not least, HE TRIED TO STAGE A COUP!

by Anonymousreply 149June 18, 2021 6:02 PM

EXACTLY R145.

BTW, I'm not sure what parallel universe some of you are living in but Biden's reaction to Collins' question wasn't overlooked by anybody. In fact, it was pretty much everywhere. His apology is why he's being treated differently than Diaper Don. You treat people with respect--they return it. So yeah, Biden WILL get a pass on a lot of things. NOT being an asshole to the entire world pays off sometimes.

If this is going to be a problem, you're gonna have a looong four years.

by Anonymousreply 150June 18, 2021 6:11 PM

Some people seem to be having difficulty adjusting to the fact that we now have a decent, well mannered man in the WH who doesn't try to make himself feel like a big man by abusing others. You will adjust. You have no choice, just like we didn't when that abomination of a clown was humiliating our country.

by Anonymousreply 151June 18, 2021 6:17 PM

I wish Meghan would go back to her interesting hairstyles.

by Anonymousreply 152June 18, 2021 6:24 PM

[quote] And your soul is like the tattered remains of a rape-victim's panties.

But was it rape-rape?

by Anonymousreply 153June 18, 2021 6:29 PM

The video at R128 never gets old. "I'm YOUNG!" is part of her schtick on the View. Even in her early 30s, she was still bragging about going to Vegas and getting trashed.

But she's 36. Maybe she's young compared to Joy and Whoopie, she's twice the age of next year's college freshman class.

by Anonymousreply 154June 18, 2021 6:34 PM

R152- Until then we always have the memories.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155June 18, 2021 6:36 PM

Meghans father was a war hero, unlike Joy's father, who dodged the draft.

by Anonymousreply 156June 18, 2021 6:38 PM

Isn't it adorable that Meghan McCain discovered at 35 that pregnancy is an inconvenience and that pregannt women and new mothers are not as a rule given unlimited time off with pay? She's such a cute little ignorant bleached blonde toad.

by Anonymousreply 157June 18, 2021 6:38 PM

R156- With all due respect, he was a war monger. He also had a very nasty temper, which he obviously passed on to his daughter.

by Anonymousreply 158June 18, 2021 6:41 PM

R157, and which political party does she think is responsible for the lack of provisions for new mothers? She doesn't understand how the other 99.9 percent of the world lives.

She's an overgrown child. I laughed at her exaggerated head wagging while she was talking back to Whoopi. Isn't that cultural appropriation?

by Anonymousreply 159June 18, 2021 6:57 PM

[quote] Meghans father was a war hero,

I never knew that. What was his name?

by Anonymousreply 160June 18, 2021 6:59 PM

"Meghans father was a war hero,"

Oh, my sides!

by Anonymousreply 161June 18, 2021 7:02 PM

Now change the Meghan in question into the Markle chick and put her and Whoopi in a boxing ring, and I MIGHT be interested in the topic.

by Anonymousreply 162June 18, 2021 7:03 PM

R160 A long, long time ago, it was Lucifer. But he changed it after the war.

by Anonymousreply 163June 18, 2021 7:03 PM

Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name.

by Anonymousreply 164June 18, 2021 7:08 PM

In Moogans defense, what was she supposed to grow up to be? She had a shrill, privileged, elitist mother and a power hungry father; neither gave a shit about her. She’s just a scared little (well not literally) girl looking for her life’s meaning. That’s the reason she screams at the camera and her cohosts every day on ABC Television. Watching her self destructive behavior is just our class’ way of looking down on sick people. Much the same way trailer trash and minorities watch “The Jerry Springer Show” and “Maury.”

by Anonymousreply 165June 18, 2021 7:09 PM

She had a very natural attachment to her father. She could get all of the therapy she needs, the best money can buy. The first thing she should do is stop being a promoter of fascism. I can not have any sympathy for her until then.

by Anonymousreply 166June 18, 2021 7:12 PM

Unnatural, so many typos today. Trying to do too much at one time. 🙃

by Anonymousreply 167June 18, 2021 7:13 PM

R167 - Same here! Don’t sweat it; I didn’t even notice. I’m multitasking so I can start the week early.

by Anonymousreply 168June 18, 2021 7:15 PM

R145 You might want to revisit the site that you pulled that lane ass list from because aside from the fact that it’s propaganda, half of it has been literally debunked time and time again.

If Trump is sad o bad, why feel the need to lie?

by Anonymousreply 169June 18, 2021 7:17 PM

R169- Once more, in English please.

by Anonymousreply 170June 18, 2021 7:19 PM

[quote]You might want to revisit the site that you pulled that lane ass list from because aside from the fact that it’s propaganda, half of it has been literally debunked time and time again. If Trump is sad o bad, why feel the need to lie?

Name one thing debunked on that list.

by Anonymousreply 171June 18, 2021 7:28 PM

What the fuck is with the resurgence of Trump propagandists on here? He lost. He's gone. He's old. He will fade away and die in relative obscurity. Stop campaigning in support of the cancerous tumor American voters cut out.

by Anonymousreply 172June 18, 2021 7:30 PM

She sees her role as being the frau conservative fly in the ointment on the show, but she’s just playing a role, so that’s why she has to talk so fast so that she seems like she knows more than she actually does. She doesn’t have any more than sticking to being contrary to anything the other women support and appearing loyal to the GOP with whataboutism.. Shes a cliché of a dumb woman who is where she is only because of nepotism and she sucks. I’d rather have a smart conservative woman journalist or pundit who knows her stuff like , not this fat mean girl. She should be replaced by Ana Navarro or someone that can hold their own.

by Anonymousreply 173June 18, 2021 8:34 PM

R173- Nailed her!

by Anonymousreply 174June 18, 2021 8:36 PM

Well said, R173; as loathsome as she is, I know people who subscribe to that "well, Joe gets a pass but the press was always mean to Trump" false equivocation. And you're likely right that she doesn't really believe what she says - she just spouts talking points at the top of her lungs. But agree, there must be some reasonably photogenic, articulate conservative that can make intelligent arguments - or maybe there isn't and we really are stuck with this cow & ninnies like Kaleigh McNoTitties

by Anonymousreply 175June 18, 2021 8:51 PM

R172 probably the qanon fantasy of Dump's reinstatement in August.

by Anonymousreply 176June 18, 2021 9:06 PM

The fallacy with the View is they’ll always want the conservative seat to be spewing FUX/Heritage talking points. Conservatives get talking points from Heritage every day. They have no original thoughts in their brain. They can’t debate that’s why they break down, throw fits, and/or talk over people. It’s tiresome. It’s not organic. Ana is a moderate who can actually think for herself. Put her in that seat. She’s not going to spew talking points.

by Anonymousreply 177June 18, 2021 9:24 PM

Didn’t she coin the term “strictly sickly” & recently said Will Smith can “get it anytime,” yet turns into a frigid frau anytime they talk about sex? Oh and she “learned” about oral sex from the Lewinsky scandal (she was 15 & didn’t know?). Bitch makes NO sense whatsoever & is just a contrary Mary.

by Anonymousreply 178June 18, 2021 9:28 PM

Unfortunately she’s just what conservative fraubots want. They’d hate any educated women journalist or pundit that was informed or articulate and didn’t always act like she/the GOP were getting picked on. She does a disservice to actual professional women by whining and falling back into poor defenseless woman mode when she gets held accountable and treated equitably. Why doesn’t she just start crying and ask why they hate her when they confront her on some dumbcunt thing she says? It’d be a lot easier for her.

by Anonymousreply 179June 18, 2021 9:28 PM

Oops strictly dickly. But I don’t want to put dick & Meghan together in a sentence ever.

by Anonymousreply 180June 18, 2021 9:29 PM

Honestly she is the type of woman who is terrible in the workplace. Everything is hyper-personalized, so it’s impossible to make much progress because everything revolves around how she feels by the situation—even though feelings have nothing to do with it. For example, if you say x isn’t working and we need to work on improvements, she takes it as a personal attack and shuts down instead of just seeing it as a workplace issue.

by Anonymousreply 181June 18, 2021 9:36 PM

She is spoiled, entitled, thin skinned, attention seeking, narcissistic, exhausting. Yes, a nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 182June 18, 2021 9:39 PM

Obviously I’m not talking about all women above, just the ones who are like Meghan—the ones who are still about 14 years old when it comes to emotional intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 183June 18, 2021 9:51 PM

R182 - is Cindy McCain

by Anonymousreply 184June 18, 2021 10:06 PM

Just ignore and stop talking about her! She won't go away if we don't.

by Anonymousreply 185June 18, 2021 11:25 PM

It would be heavenly if she was suddenly got a job that required her to relocate. Heavenly.

by Anonymousreply 186June 18, 2021 11:45 PM

R186- Was TO .

by Anonymousreply 187June 18, 2021 11:46 PM

I know a producer on the show. She said that Whoopie has a very gassy colon. It is so bad, in fact, that they had to install a small fan under the desk, outside of camera view, to blow her farts away.

Whenever you hear Joy say "oh my" that is a signal to the producer to turn the fan on.

by Anonymousreply 188June 19, 2021 12:39 AM

Yep. Her professional name Whoopi is from her nickname due to her reputation for farting during productions in the early productions. Whoopee cushion - Whoopi

Does your friend have any dirt on fat frau Meghan? .

by Anonymousreply 189June 19, 2021 12:47 AM

Whoopi’s farts stink. Pee u!

by Anonymousreply 190June 19, 2021 6:16 AM

You know what the others should do if they were smart? They would just not make eye contact with Meghan during the entire show and whenever she speaks, just let her say whatever she wants and don’t even agree or disagree with her. Just ice her out. Nothing drives a narcissist more crazy than when you don’t engage with their bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 191June 19, 2021 6:30 AM

R191 They've been remote for the past year. Staring into the camera is as close as they can get to making eye contact, and they all already do that.

The show has been worse than ever since it has been remote.

I don't really understand it. All other live news shows that went remote were able to carry on conversations. The View hosts over-coordinate their comments so they almost never converse but instead take turns talking through their pre-determined stump speeches.

The show never got used to the lag and so when they do exchange personal comments, it always fails. One woman will be talking, another will talk over her, both will pause and stare for an uncomfortable length of time, then both will talk simultaneously, then they repeat it, then Whoopi gets frustrated and goes to a break.

Delegating predetermined speeches one at a time has taken away the only interesting part of the setup, which is an organic discussion among people with different viewpoints.

And of course, McCain still talks over people and still has narcissistic fits and adolescent tantrums, and the show and the network have chosen to sacrifice all respectability for the sake of Twitter buzz and blog headlines about Meghan's bitchiness.

by Anonymousreply 192June 19, 2021 7:28 AM

She represents all the dumb Trumpy women who think opinion is as good as facts, so she makes them seem less “biased”.. Somehow being an intelligent woman with critical thinking skills has become “left wing” and talking out your ass in a shrill tone with conservative talking points and whataboutism arguments is giving the other side equal time. Bring in an actual educated conservative with a background and dump this brain addled cunt.

by Anonymousreply 193June 19, 2021 8:12 AM

R193- Exactly. She empowers them to be deplorable. She normalizes racist, fascist thinking. More indoctrination of the right wing and evangelical acceptance. She is not harmless at all. What she does is no different than what Fox Fascist news does. Normalization and indoctrination of the extreme right wing.

by Anonymousreply 194June 19, 2021 9:00 AM

They really need to go back into studio. The zoom format is really getting tired.

by Anonymousreply 195June 19, 2021 9:35 AM

The show needs to end. There’s nothing more grating than listening to a bunch of old bats squabble.

by Anonymousreply 196June 19, 2021 9:44 AM

Megan doesn't babble. She yells. At everyone.

by Anonymousreply 197June 19, 2021 9:46 AM

They'll probably wait until fall to go back, and they may need to drop Joy since she seems terrified of COVID.

by Anonymousreply 198June 19, 2021 10:12 AM

I look forward to Meghan's comments as a break from the estrogen-induced insanity of the others. Although I realize that Whoopie and Joy haven't produced any estrogen from their dust dry uteri for decades.

by Anonymousreply 199June 19, 2021 11:06 AM

[quote]Megan doesn't babble. She yells. At everyone.

She doesn't yell, she literally screeches and the more worked up she gets the higher the voice. She learned that she has limited time and talks as fast as she can to get it in and highly offended when her time is up and she isn't done. Then the kicking and screeching starts.

[quote]I look forward to Meghan's comments as a break from the estrogen-induced insanity of the others.

Do you sit there in your MAGGOT hat all excited?

by Anonymousreply 200June 19, 2021 1:59 PM

[quote] Do you sit there in your MAGGOT hat all excited?

Talk about estrogen-induced insanity!

by Anonymousreply 201June 19, 2021 2:39 PM

I think we will bid a not so fond farewell to Meghan when her Fox Show debuts in the Fall.

by Anonymousreply 202June 19, 2021 2:43 PM

Joy- We live on Earth

Meg- I will say, have you spoken with people in the middle of the country who eat BBQ, drink beer, shoot guns, and like Westerns? I have. You don’t know these people. And I will say many wonder if this is Earth or maybe is was misnamed. I’m the only conservative voice anywhere on mainstream TV. Anywhere. Look it up. Conservatives just want to be heard. But the Left has gotten so radical, so radical they don’t understand middle America and back to my original point many just don’t believe the science of living on Earth. (All said in under 2.7 seconds)

by Anonymousreply 203June 19, 2021 7:01 PM

R203, that's right on target. All you need are a couple of references to "my friends". "I have friends who..." and "My friends tell me..."

by Anonymousreply 204June 19, 2021 7:09 PM

Meghan McCain Gets A Very Basic Fact Wrong

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205June 19, 2021 7:43 PM

Joy certainly didn't get her job on looks, given that she has a face like the bottom of a restaurant worker's shoe.

by Anonymousreply 206June 19, 2021 7:54 PM

They got a talking to from the new ABC News president now that Meghan's "biggest fan" at ABC is out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207June 20, 2021 2:47 AM

hope she gets raped

daddy is looking up so proud

by Anonymousreply 208June 20, 2021 2:50 AM

R208, you have a mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 209June 20, 2021 3:07 AM

i thought the Bidens were friends of her family, including her father. What is her fucking problem?

by Anonymousreply 210June 20, 2021 3:20 AM

My observations of OP's video:

1) Meghan can't keep her eyes open with those ridiculous 5 lb. lashes gummed onto them 2) That picture of Caitlin makes her look like PBS's Hercule Poirot--her mouth is just like his mustache 3) All the posters above are right--she isn't behaving like a normal person, even for The View

by Anonymousreply 211June 20, 2021 3:21 AM

I Don’t Dream of Fat Albino Genie starring Meghan McCain

by Anonymousreply 212June 20, 2021 3:37 AM

R210

they were!

Meghan is just that much of a cunt.

Joe even went and visited John on his death bed.

by Anonymousreply 213June 20, 2021 4:25 AM

Over talking and interrupting others suggests a low class raising. She ends it all with "nyah, nyah nyah".

by Anonymousreply 214June 20, 2021 4:54 AM

I bet Joe Biden referred to Jill as a cunt.

John McCain was no saint.

by Anonymousreply 215June 20, 2021 8:08 AM

I’m just tired of awful, stupid people being given the same legitimacy and everyone pretending it’s not happening. It’s like a form of social gaslighting. I wish her nothing but the worst.

by Anonymousreply 216June 20, 2021 8:18 AM

R213

That’s why you shouldn’t befriend nasty Republicans. Will moderates ever learn? They will stab you in the back every time.

by Anonymousreply 217June 20, 2021 10:05 AM

John McCain took pleasure in screwing people over. It's probably because of all the mental damage that happened to him in that prisoner of war / torture camp.

by Anonymousreply 218June 20, 2021 2:58 PM

[quote] I bet Joe Biden referred to Jill as a cunt.

Correction: I bet Joe Biden never referred to Jill as a cunt.

Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 219June 20, 2021 4:24 PM

Whoopi Goldberg, Meghan McCain Trade Insults During Debate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220June 20, 2021 4:46 PM

R220 if you listen hard, you can hear Whoopie fart at least three times in that video.

by Anonymousreply 221June 20, 2021 4:52 PM

[quote]i thought the Bidens were friends of her family, including her father. What is her fucking problem?

Biden was a family friend and she didn't vote for him. Meghan's own Mother endorsed him. Meghan is an obsessed political Republican junkie. She is rabid "Pro-Lfe" while being a War Monger. No matter how low The Republican Party sinks, she will never leave it.

by Anonymousreply 222June 20, 2021 4:53 PM

She definitely puts party loyalty above everything else in her life. She's a cult member. She did reject Trump (mostly) because he insulted her father, but she still supported every other Republican despite their support of Trump. Human beings matter much less to her than the GOP as an ideal. She must think the party was forged in heaven or something.

by Anonymousreply 223June 20, 2021 4:56 PM

Meghan is a one trick pony and knows her only meal ticket is being McCain’s daughter and rimming Trump and the GOP. She masks her incompetence and ignorance like Trump did by doubling down and pretending she has real data and knowledge, but all she has are talking points. She can’t concede anything because that requires knowledge and critical thinking skills. It would betray she’s just playing a character.

by Anonymousreply 224June 20, 2021 5:12 PM

Exactly, r224.

by Anonymousreply 225June 20, 2021 5:22 PM

[quote] Correction: I bet Joe Biden never referred to Jill as a cunt.

[quote] Sorry.

Apology NOT accepted, R219!

by Anonymousreply 226June 20, 2021 9:32 PM

I would kill to see Whoopi lose control one day and scream "Meghan, you cracker bitch....".

by Anonymousreply 227June 20, 2021 9:34 PM

Today, Meghan outright lied.

She claimed that being anti-abortion is a stance as old as the Catholic church.

No. Even in the mid-19th century abortion (or "quickening") was perfectly fine in the view of the church. The "pro-live stance" is less than 150 years old for the Catholic Church. (And even more recent for Protestants.)

by Anonymousreply 228June 22, 2021 1:08 AM

I agree if you want real fireworks boot Whoopi and bring back Rosie who's smart, quick thinking and LOUD. She wouldn't let this turd talk over her. Bring that bitch to tears.

by Anonymousreply 229June 22, 2021 1:26 AM

[quote] n the mid-19th century abortion (or "quickening") was perfectly fine in the view of the church.

So was slavery. Luckily, some of us have evolved.

by Anonymousreply 230June 22, 2021 1:53 AM

[quote] boot Whoopi and bring back Rosie who's smart

Didn't Rosie basically drive both her children insane?

by Anonymousreply 231June 22, 2021 1:53 AM

[quote]Didn't Rosie basically drive both her children insane?

Sounds like she's the perfect foil for John McCain's child, then.

by Anonymousreply 232June 22, 2021 1:58 AM

Meghan is a Godess. I adore her.

by Anonymousreply 233June 22, 2021 11:42 AM

R233 - Well hello Clay Aiken!

by Anonymousreply 234June 22, 2021 11:44 AM

What a sad excuse for a goddess your cult has, R233.

by Anonymousreply 235June 22, 2021 11:47 AM

R218 I don't think it was the pow thing. Rolling Stone did an expose on him years ago. He was like this long predating his capture, a vicious and malignant individual. The guy who wrote the article had major balls, every other mainstream journalist covering politics had their tongue up McCains ass. Even now everyone in media is petrified to say anything about the Beloved Hero Maverick.

by Anonymousreply 236June 22, 2021 1:27 PM

Whoopi does fart constantly.

by Anonymousreply 237June 22, 2021 1:27 PM

So gross. Does she not have an coin slot?

by Anonymousreply 238June 22, 2021 1:33 PM

r230, but aren't the dogmas of the Church unchangeable and without error. How could the past belief be superseded?

You see, it is that kind of crap that has people leaving the Roman Catholic Church.

by Anonymousreply 239June 22, 2021 2:03 PM

It is a teaching not a dogma, R239.

by Anonymousreply 240June 22, 2021 2:11 PM

Whoopi’s got the bad gas today so they gave her the day off.

by Anonymousreply 241June 22, 2021 3:24 PM

r240, a distinction without a difference. Crap belief is crap belief.

by Anonymousreply 242June 22, 2021 3:34 PM

R240, the difference is what R239 asked about. A dogma does not change and is without error.

A teaching can change.

The church could change its stance on abortion. It already has when it decided to make abortion the equivalent of murder. And they could change it back.

Anyone who paid attention in Catholic school knows this.

by Anonymousreply 243June 22, 2021 4:16 PM

r243, crap is shit is feces is turds is diarrhea is poop is crap. Yes, you can find differences, but materially it is what it is.

The same with Catholic teachings, Catholic dogma, Catholic traditions, Catholic anathemas, Catholic excommunications, Catholic Bulls, and on and on.

Crap is crap.

by Anonymousreply 244June 22, 2021 5:35 PM

R237, and sometimes, if you listen closely, Whoopie's farts make more sense than her words.

by Anonymousreply 245June 22, 2021 6:19 PM

I’ve loved “The View” for 20 years, but the last couple of months I don’t even bother watching. I think I’m finally over it.

by Anonymousreply 246June 22, 2021 8:21 PM

Molly, girl...FRWAAPPPPP you in danger!

by Anonymousreply 247June 22, 2021 8:53 PM

R244, you seem to have made a serious and deep study of feces.

by Anonymousreply 248June 23, 2021 2:06 AM

We always assume that the gays of DL are elders. This thread's poopyfarty degradation suggests it's been overtaken by eight year old boys.

Grow up, guys.

by Anonymousreply 249June 23, 2021 2:15 AM

r248, I am 65 years old, and I know shit no matter what it's called, and that includes religious doctrine.

by Anonymousreply 250June 23, 2021 2:37 AM

R250, it might be fair to say that you are steeped in shit.

by Anonymousreply 251June 23, 2021 3:45 AM

Are you the scat troll r251?

by Anonymousreply 252June 23, 2021 6:16 AM

R244 is the one who knows 500 words for poop.

by Anonymousreply 253June 23, 2021 12:16 PM

They are the same words for religious teachings. Are you the scat troll r253?

by Anonymousreply 254June 23, 2021 2:10 PM

[quote]Apology NOT accepted, [R219]!

Your refusal to accept an apology wounds me.

by Anonymousreply 255June 23, 2021 8:00 PM

And a boundary has been stated.

by Anonymousreply 256June 23, 2021 8:51 PM

I hope this thread is not going to turn into one that is constantly making fun of Whoopie's constant farting.

A gassy colon is nothing to joke about. Even though Whoopie is known for emitting massive clouds of noxious flatus that could clear a football stadium, we shouldn't joke about it. Her farts are her own business, and the business of those around her who are constantly being assaulted by the noxious fumes she emits.

by Anonymousreply 257June 24, 2021 12:26 PM

I can smell Whoopi’s farts through my tv screens. Noxious.

by Anonymousreply 258June 24, 2021 1:09 PM

Why is Muriel allowing trolls to turn her website into one big fart of a message board with GOP propaganda and adolescent, incessant fart and feces talk? Why?

by Anonymousreply 259June 24, 2021 1:32 PM

R259 - We still believe in the first amendment around here.

by Anonymousreply 260June 24, 2021 1:48 PM

Hasn’t Whoopi been diagnosed with gastritis of the bowels?

by Anonymousreply 261June 24, 2021 2:54 PM

It’s not true that the Chinese have studied Whoopie’s farts in hopes of turning them into a biological weapon, is it?

by Anonymousreply 262June 24, 2021 4:07 PM

Because. R259, that is America.

by Anonymousreply 263June 25, 2021 10:29 PM

Because Whoopies ass is worse than the Nazi Ovens

by Anonymousreply 264June 26, 2021 3:37 AM

Everytime I see a clip of Lard Ass McCain shrieking about her father or how Democrats are the devil, I imagine Patsy Stone saying this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265June 26, 2021 3:51 AM

God dammit her farts xmrell

by Anonymousreply 266June 26, 2021 5:32 AM

Gee R256 you've never gotten a laugh your entire life, have you?

by Anonymousreply 267June 26, 2021 9:37 AM

Whoopster farted a big one!

by Anonymousreply 268June 26, 2021 12:18 PM

Another one of her clearing emissions.

by Anonymousreply 269June 26, 2021 3:13 PM

where is whoopi?

by Anonymousreply 270June 29, 2021 5:51 AM

Whoopi has the bad gas lately. She emits noxious gassy fumes out of her bowels. Pee you!

by Anonymousreply 271June 29, 2021 8:08 AM

It's not even about the ignorant shit NutMeg says. She is a MAGAt, what do you expect from her? It's the level of disrespect she shows her coworkers that I can't stand. It is uncomfortable to watch. I only see her when someone posts a clip. She needs to go.

by Anonymousreply 272June 29, 2021 8:43 AM

Poor Megan so angry just like her insane daddy. Rage is bad for the heart (and brain).

by Anonymousreply 273June 29, 2021 9:26 AM

[quote] Poor Megan so angry just like her insane daddy.

At least she wan't caught trying to have sex with a barnyard animal, like you!

by Anonymousreply 274June 29, 2021 12:04 PM

R274 "Caught trying to have sex with a barnyard animal"? I'm not sure what you mean, I never tried to fuck Moogan McCain.

by Anonymousreply 275June 29, 2021 1:55 PM

Q: What did R295's husband say on their wedding night?

A: Oink.

by Anonymousreply 276June 29, 2021 6:59 PM

Megs is deliberately playing the wicked witch of the west as a career move. She can’t get any other work. She has no ideas. She has no intellect. She has nothing but her father’s name which she is determined to trade on. Controversy sells, so she’s selling it. Takes no more than one teaspoonful of brain cells to be a contrarian, so that’s Meghan’s deal. The tightly pulled hair, piled into spiraled, stressful curls. The severe lipstick, the pale luminescent face powder. No attempt to hide the jowls or disguise the much ample bosoms floating a few feet in front of her. She’s even got the maleficent outfit.

How else is she to make a living? Off talent? Intelligence? Charisma?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277June 12, 2022 2:25 PM

Megs is off The View now. Keep up with 2022.

by Anonymousreply 278June 12, 2022 2:29 PM

My Father McCain writes for the Daily Mail these days. Still hateful and inexplicably embittered.

by Anonymousreply 279June 12, 2022 2:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!