Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Harry finally gone native in California Part Six

May as well carry on here.

by Anonymousreply 408July 4, 2021 4:00 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 1June 17, 2021 1:03 AM

Thanks. The other thread got paywalled.

Link to the previous thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 17, 2021 2:00 AM

People with subscriptions don't realise that the other thread has been paywalled. Can someone tell them?

by Anonymousreply 3June 17, 2021 3:42 AM

Thanks for keeping this going, OP!

Meanwhile, we can start off with a CDAN BI:

"The youngest sibling in the main group of the house of royals has been having an affair for years with a television host. They are both married."

Almost universal guess is that It could only be Prince Edward and Philip Schofield., and that the Sussexes sent this in to spite the Wessexes, especially Sophie, clearly being brought forward to replace the Sussexes.

I doubt it's a coincidence that this got sent in a week or so after Sophie's interview in the Telegraph in which she mocked Oprah.

I doubt the royals' press people track CDAN, and in the great scheme of things, it won't matter, anyway. The Sussexes are done for in the RF and will never get back in now.

by Anonymousreply 4June 17, 2021 12:29 PM

In a NYT [paid advert] article Meghan states she believes her book has the power to change our views of masculinity.

by Anonymousreply 5June 17, 2021 4:22 PM

R4 - Do you really think that is Prince Edward?

Philip Schofield does not seem his type to me.

by Anonymousreply 6June 17, 2021 4:27 PM

The TUTU, R5.

by Anonymousreply 7June 17, 2021 5:29 PM

r5 A very high level of deluded self importance she is experiencing!

by Anonymousreply 8June 17, 2021 5:52 PM

Leave this damn girl alone already. You people won’t be satisfied until she gets the Diana ending.

by Anonymousreply 9June 17, 2021 5:55 PM

r9 She's no girl aged nearly 40 and she won't get the so called Diana treatment as the paparazzi really don't seem that interested in her at least nowhere near at Diana levels of interest.

by Anonymousreply 10June 17, 2021 6:00 PM

R9, she’s the one chasing the press, not the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 11June 17, 2021 6:03 PM

That is the KGT/Sunshine Shite poster echoing the bizarre narrative Harry pushed "THEY are not going to stop until she is dead!" Whatev, drama llama.

by Anonymousreply 12June 17, 2021 6:03 PM

r12 It's bizarre I mean how is criticising someone as self important, pretentious or deluded going to result in a fatal car crash? Ne thinks Harry desperately needs to grow the fuck up and evolve beyond his unhealthy fixation on his mother.

by Anonymousreply 13June 17, 2021 6:06 PM

“unhealthy fixation”

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

by Anonymousreply 14June 17, 2021 6:12 PM

It is his brand now, R13. Given that they are openly soliciting stories on the Archewell website, posters lose all rights, natch, it does not seem like producing content is coming readily to them. So, gotta monetize his dead mother and abuse elderly living relatives. All quite sick and twisted. That Granny killed mummy film will be forthcoming, I am certain on that one, a reality show, 90% likely.

by Anonymousreply 15June 17, 2021 6:24 PM

R9 Hi, Pet.

She's 40 this August. She ain't no gel.

And if she wanted to be left alone, she would be.

But she doesn't.

Maybe you can talk her and Hubby into shutting up.

by Anonymousreply 16June 17, 2021 6:29 PM

r14 Nope not kidding. Its unhealthy. No one is asking him to forget his mum but his mindset is unhealthy damaging and hurting his enjoyment of life. I'm sure that's not what his mother would want for him.

by Anonymousreply 17June 17, 2021 6:34 PM

r15 Their archewell antics are a sure sign they have nothing to offer and are hollow vessels.

by Anonymousreply 18June 17, 2021 6:36 PM

LOL at the Megstans still trying to make Rachel the new Diana.

by Anonymousreply 19June 17, 2021 6:45 PM

I honestly think Oprah was persuaded by Harkle or persuaded herself that Harry and his wife were as popular as Diana and the public would be on their side and seem them as victims of a terrible injustice and mistreated. They are stuck in the 1990s. In truth if Dianas situation had been 20 years later in this day and age I don't think she'd have been as popular or garnered as much sympathy from the public. She was of her time. The world has changed and the Diana dynamic cannot be recreated.

by Anonymousreply 20June 17, 2021 7:09 PM

Narcs do tend to be grandiose

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 17, 2021 7:13 PM

Angela Levin (the biographer who wrote a book on Harry in 2017), Tweeted suggesting H&M might be dropped by Spotify according to an article coming out in The Sun tomorrow but she quickly deleted it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 17, 2021 7:33 PM

That rumor is swirling, R22. They got 1 podcast then nada, now a purported "parental leave" for both. Corps are not as indulgent as Charles.

by Anonymousreply 23June 17, 2021 7:40 PM

I hope Spotify drops them because I think once one major company does, others will follow suit.

Also re: Meghan's book being on the NYT bestsellers list, you do know the list has nothing to do with sales. It's basically a PR list. In several court cases, the NYT have admitted that the list is "an editorial page."

by Anonymousreply 24June 17, 2021 7:46 PM

But you don't understand, I married someone who isn't white.

by Anonymousreply 25June 17, 2021 7:47 PM

PAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLED!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 26June 17, 2021 7:50 PM

R22. It would be a hoot if Spotify drops these two Montecito grifters for not producing any content...while giving away anything they had to offer to Oprah Winfrey and Dax Shepard. Now anything about their 'genetic pain' is old news and a pile of bullshit anyway.

by Anonymousreply 27June 17, 2021 7:52 PM

[quote]R9: Leave this damn girl alone already. You people won’t be satisfied until she gets the Diana ending.

Actually, we'd be satisfied with Dodd's ending for you, toots.

by Anonymousreply 28June 17, 2021 7:53 PM

After Meghan-Harry I hope Oprah will be leery to interview Chrissy Teigen

by Anonymousreply 29June 17, 2021 8:44 PM

Who thought it would be a good idea to use Dax Shepard?

by Anonymousreply 30June 17, 2021 8:46 PM

R30, maybe Meghan thought she could befriend Kristen, the Disney Princess.

by Anonymousreply 31June 17, 2021 8:58 PM

I don’t think that the prospect of Spotify or Netflix dropping them is some earth-shattering thing. Unless they’re keeping it a secret, I haven’t heard about any damn podcasts. These streaming services aren’t in the business of giving away free money and publicity for no return. Even if they wangled some forbearance on their contract because of Covid, it’s bullshit. They produced an Oprah doc, a book, an upcoming book and are hiring personnel for their Archewell thing. They’re producing content elsewhere.

That’s gotta sting. And whichever exec at Spotify made that deal is not going to have their own contract renewed. BAD CALL.

by Anonymousreply 32June 17, 2021 9:03 PM

His podcast is on Apple, as was the series Oprah did with Harry, so, Apple thought it would be an excellent cross promo.

by Anonymousreply 33June 17, 2021 9:04 PM

I really like that River bloke.

I guess he's also a DLer, ha ha.

by Anonymousreply 34June 17, 2021 9:41 PM

Remember when Newsweek was a respectable news publication and not a repository of Sunshine Shite placed drivel?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35June 17, 2021 10:29 PM

References to the defunct Sussex Royale website seem totes organic too. ^

by Anonymousreply 36June 17, 2021 10:31 PM

The presenter Edward is having the affair with is Tess Daly.

by Anonymousreply 37June 17, 2021 11:20 PM

'In a NYT [paid advert] article Meghan states she believes her book has the power to change our views of masculinity.'

Hilarious that you tinhat trolls think that she pays for every article you see published. It it was that easy, you'd be seeing a lot more trash about millionaire randoms in the NYT. In actual fact, journos can be fired for accepting any kind of bribe, even letting someone pay for dinner and drinks.

by Anonymousreply 38June 17, 2021 11:24 PM

The photos in this vid of Megs cosplaying Diana are creepy AF

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39June 17, 2021 11:50 PM

If Oprah had done even a little research, she would have known that the Harkles were full of shit. I think she didn't care. All she cared about the the press it got HER for getting the interview with members of the BRF. She and her handmaiden Gayle probably scissored themselves into a frenzy just thinking about it.

by Anonymousreply 40June 18, 2021 12:30 AM

R40, they don’t scissor anymore. Haven’t you ever heard of lesbian bed death? But they’re still BFFs.

Agree that Oprah only cares about Oprah.

by Anonymousreply 41June 18, 2021 1:28 AM

Pretty much, R40. She asked no skeptical follow up questions at all, was not really a journalistic interview at all.

by Anonymousreply 42June 18, 2021 1:30 AM

R14= Meghan "My father" McCain

by Anonymousreply 43June 18, 2021 1:48 AM

r34 I am almost certain of it!!

by Anonymousreply 44June 18, 2021 2:02 AM

R35 Celebrity PR is one of the reasons why the Harkles wanted to move to the US. It's no secret PR firms in the US wield a huge amount of influence with news organizations. Basically the threaten outlets by saying if you don't print this piece exactly how we tell you to, you won't have access to any of our clients. The UK media is not as easily influenced and the Palace, politicians, and celebs have far less control over their narratives.

by Anonymousreply 45June 18, 2021 3:46 AM

[Quote]The presenter Edward is having the affair with is Tess Daly.

So he's not a FOD? Please make up your mind already!!!

by Anonymousreply 46June 18, 2021 6:18 AM

The woman who did the devastating interview with Andrew, get her to interview Harry. Meghan is smart enough to evade her but Harry might think he could handle it.

by Anonymousreply 47June 18, 2021 11:50 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48June 18, 2021 2:46 PM

Will the idiot tinhat youtuber at R48 stop trying to direct people to their channel? Meghan could have landed a rich but unknown guy in his 60s when she was in Suits. She chose a younger guy who has good looks instead. She has two children, a foundation, Netflix and Spotify deals because of her marriage. Both would drop her if she dumped Harry for some grey man, weeks after Lili was born.

by Anonymousreply 49June 18, 2021 8:18 PM

The paperback version of Robert Lacey's book "Battle of the Brothers" is coming out next week and The Times has an excerpt from the additional chapters which goes in to the bullying allegations against Meghan.

Couple interesting walkaways:

H&M's defenders have often used the defense that it was Meghan's American work ethic that ruffled feathers at Kensington Palace, however, American Jason Knauf (who came into the Palace with plans to modernize the work practices there) deemed Meghan to be completely out of line an a nightmare to deal with. The Sussex side of KP was such a toxic mess (including allegations of Harry screaming at employees) that Knauf went to William with what was a called a "dossier of pain" in which virtually the entire Sussex staff outlined the treatment they'd received from H&M. This was the breaking point in William's relationship with Harry not jealousy over the Australia tour, in fact, William was no longer on speaking terms with either H or M before the Australia trip. Kanuf was told that Meghan "governed by fear" that she would berate staff, text and call them constantly and fume if they did not respond to them immediately. Allegedly she would also call multiple staff into her office and then single out one of them and chew them out in front of the others.

Even before the marriage, William allegedly believed that Meghan was fundamentally hostile to the whole system and did not want to remain in the firm. Kate also expressed misgivings about Meghan's seeming need to play the victim. It was William and Catherine who insisted their offices be separated from Meghan & Harry's and William brought over most of H&M's staff to his office or to their foundation including Kanuf whom William and Catherine adore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50June 19, 2021 1:37 AM

Thanks much, R50, could not read it behind the paywall. Interesting, eh?

by Anonymousreply 51June 19, 2021 1:39 AM

R50 from that article! Man, this is juicy:

"People felt run over by her [Meghan]. They didn’t know how to handle this woman. They thought she was a complete narcissist and sociopath — basically unhinged. Which was why the pair of them were drawn to each other in the first place — both damaged goods.”

Also I LOLed that most of Kensington Palace staff referred to her as "Her Bitchness" and that some staff used to sign their emails with #freeharry

by Anonymousreply 52June 19, 2021 1:44 AM

R52, any chance you could paste the text or post it to archive and share a link, pretty pls?

I will share this tidbit, but can't get behind the paywall, alas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53June 19, 2021 1:48 AM

This is quite a change, eh?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54June 19, 2021 1:49 AM

What on earth could be going on that Team Sussex was a screamfest? Not like they were trying to solve world hunger or come up with a Covid vaccine that would cause such stress.

by Anonymousreply 55June 19, 2021 1:50 AM

Narc always bring the rage, chaos and victimhood.

What Catherine is starting is ACTUALLY important.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56June 19, 2021 1:51 AM

R50 already posted the cached version which means you shouldn't be paywalled. If it doesn't work I'll paste it in later.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57June 19, 2021 1:52 AM

I had a boss like that. When he was having a bad day (or if it had been too long since his last cigarette), he would unload on the first person he came across. He'd lose his temper over something insignificant and fly into a rage. The later, he'd be friendly again, and he'd act like it never happened. It sucks when you have to spend eight hours a day walking on eggshells.

by Anonymousreply 58June 19, 2021 1:53 AM

Did he pose as a global humanitarian and lecture on compassion, R58?

Sorry, glad you are out of there, those environments are so unhealthy.

This is why Scoobie Doo was trying so hard, perhaps for the last time, to deflect from the reality of the Narkles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59June 19, 2021 1:59 AM

All I have to say is poor Archie and Lily.

by Anonymousreply 60June 19, 2021 2:31 AM

Archive of Times article, DM also has a version. Explosive does not even begin...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61June 19, 2021 2:47 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62June 19, 2021 2:49 AM

r50 What fools to the world Oprah and Gayle have made of themselves supporting these two malicious self serving misfits.

by Anonymousreply 63June 19, 2021 2:52 AM

There is speculation on Twitter now as well that Harry & Meghan have no intention on following through with their Netflix or Spotify contracts, they just needed to appear to be working in order to aquire the $15 million mortgage they have taking out on their house.

by Anonymousreply 64June 19, 2021 2:55 AM

r64 But how they complete payment on it then? Royal Daddy will not bail them out.

She must have a VERY unrealistic and one dimensional view of working in politics if she thinks she could pull it off with such a lazy mindset and shameful work ethic.

Does she think politics is just reeling of a list of sentiments and beliefs, yup pro a womans right to choose, pro green energy revolution, anti racist , Saying I believe in that ,I believe in that im an enlightened forward thinking liberal / future leader etc???

If it was as easy as having the right views regardless of other abilities then anyone could become President,governor whatever!

Truly a Walter Mitty.

by Anonymousreply 65June 19, 2021 3:04 AM

Wow. Meghan sounds like a really mean boss.

by Anonymousreply 66June 19, 2021 3:10 AM

How long before Harry and Meghan try to sue the author and publisher of this book?

by Anonymousreply 67June 19, 2021 3:10 AM

R67 They didn't sue The Times for the original bullying article, they haven't sued the BBC, they haven't sued Lady C after her book.........

by Anonymousreply 68June 19, 2021 3:12 AM

What do we reckon the various different people in hollywood really think of them?

The big hitters like studio bosses, main investors shareholders and big directors in film and television?

What about some of the acting and entertainment talent? I wonder what the likes of Ricky Martin, Julia Roberts, Matt Damon, Jennifer Aniston, Ryan Seacrest, Bruce Willis, Michael Douglas , Julie Andrews, etc say when their gossiping about them or reacting to their latest revelations and antics?!

by Anonymousreply 69June 19, 2021 3:20 AM

I mean we KNEW all of this but these 2 articles, wow. Have to say I am a fan of the new Palace approach. No sweeping the bullying under the rug now, eh?

There were rumors of big changes behind the scenes, lol, BIG, BIG, BIG changes when they did a 180 on covering for her to letting the chips fall.

The Oz press is VICIOUS towards them, I suspect THOSE stories were true as well.

Where will the Narkles go after this? The Queen has tremendous credibility and the respect of world leaders, we all literally just SAW that. He hounded his grandfather into the hospital with the call about Oprah (next day!) and bullied the family relentlessly until his death "muzzle" etc. He even turned the funeral into a spectacle and photo op, while his first wife merched a wreath from afar DURING the procession. All the things WE all know, now EVERYONE will know.

And Catherine launched the early childhood foundation today, something REAL, of SUBSTANCE and which will benefit the people of the UK, not her ego or pocketbook. Compare and contrast with the letter to the pet rescue. No wonder Scoobie Doo was foaming at the mouth, may be the last time, lol.

Sooooo, over under on Harry showing his face in the UK July 1?

It is not even definite that they LIVE in the Montecito house, so what is the real end game here?

This kind of negative exposure, how does a narc rebrand after this?

Harry best blame her influence and get himself to rehab and fall on the mercy of his father. Maybe he can still go to the remote estate Charles had been preparing for him for years. I believe he is NO BETTER but we may all pretend. Or the very ugly stories about him may be shared with the class.

I have to say I love that this happened the day of Catherine's new foundation launch. Plus, only she could be unspotted by rain and with perfect hair in the downpour.

Meghan and Harry could have played enormous roles, but only if they were not H&M.

Just, wow. Wonder what kind of press roll out there will be for the book?

by Anonymousreply 70June 19, 2021 3:21 AM

The Emperor not only has no clothes, s/he is a BULLY! And the whole world can see...There are said to be many similar stories from Canada and CA yet to come out.

by Anonymousreply 71June 19, 2021 3:22 AM

R71 I think if people start coming forward on record (not just sources), it would start a flood gate of people who have had a shitty time working for her. I honestly think the Palace are going for blood because they want zero possibility of H&M being allowed at the jubilee.

by Anonymousreply 72June 19, 2021 3:28 AM

They so intend on not letting her attend the Jubilee celebrations.Shes so not going!!

by Anonymousreply 73June 19, 2021 3:28 AM

Seems like the Obamas are so much smarter ,shrewder and way more emotionally intelligent than Oprah and Gayle.

by Anonymousreply 74June 19, 2021 3:31 AM

When the bullying accusations first surfaced, Gayle dismissed them on-air, saying anyone who had ever met Meghan knew that she was a warm, wonderful person.

by Anonymousreply 75June 19, 2021 3:35 AM

Oprah got what she wanted, $$$ and attention, now SHE can play victim. Was always gonna work in her favor. Why else would she and Gayle have been deleting any SM mention of anything but the Apple show over the past few days? They all KNEW this article was coming out.

by Anonymousreply 76June 19, 2021 3:35 AM

r76 But will people buy Oprah playing victim?

If the rumours are true Oprah is angry with Meghan and has fallen out with her I wonder what caused it? Just thinking aloud but could part of it be Scobie on Meghans instruction publicly teased the idea a few weeks ago that Oprah is a godparent to Archie? Either she is and that teasing was a broken confidence or she isnt and Oprah didnt appreciate having her name used in that way to taunt the royals in a sort of slanging match?

If the Harkles publicly bad mouthed Oprah how would that go down in hollywood and with the public?

by Anonymousreply 77June 19, 2021 3:58 AM

Remember a few days ago Lady C claimed that William did not want Meghan or Harry at the Jubilee regardless of how the public might receive that. She claimed that William and Catherine are far less concerned than other senior royals about the royals being open about the division with the Sussexes. Now we know why. William is done with them. William is clearly verrrrry astute and I think the monarchy is in good hands with him. I also think the Sussexes are a little afraid of him because once William start wielding more influence (which will happen after the Queen dies) he is going to give zero fucks about them.

by Anonymousreply 78June 19, 2021 4:01 AM

What does Megs have on Scobie that he behaves like her lap dog?

by Anonymousreply 79June 19, 2021 4:02 AM

r78 Wasnt that River rather than Lady C?

by Anonymousreply 80June 19, 2021 4:03 AM

R79– Scobie Doo has no career without Meghan

by Anonymousreply 81June 19, 2021 4:04 AM

R80 Whoops yes it was River!

by Anonymousreply 82June 19, 2021 4:04 AM

River has younger sources so likely more Cambridge info, Lady C is in her 70s. The Sucks Squad has REALLY been going after her of late. She should update HER book, lol. Has anyone read it? My local library has multiple copies of finding dollars but not the other one. They have the original Battle of the Brothers, I will see if they will order this. Fun read at the beach and can't beat free.

by Anonymousreply 83June 19, 2021 4:16 AM

Wonder if bullied staff at Netflix or Spotify have made formal complaints? If not yet, perhaps after this. The rumors are already out there.

God help those children.

by Anonymousreply 84June 19, 2021 4:17 AM

Will they have to pay advanced money back?

Anyone who has worked with, known or had someone like them in their family can now see the Harkles for what they are.

The paid bot army will work toward what goal exactly? She has Markled herself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85June 19, 2021 4:20 AM

You can see the tension in the body language in Oz. This was on an OFFICIAL government visit when she said "fuck you!" to the Govenor's wife who interceded on behalf of HER staff.

The Toadours Sunflower @TheToadours To think Harry stood by and watched his wife treat others terribly. He was at Admiralty house when she told the governors wife fu. She went after Catherine & Charlotte and he stood by , he’s as bad as she is Cate was good to him. Charlotte was his niece. He’s a jerk

by Anonymousreply 86June 19, 2021 4:22 AM

Wolfiegirl @Wolfiegirl99 · 23m Replying to @TheToadours I read several years ago, before Meghan, that’s Harry’s charm and charisma was all carefully crafted PR spin. Turned out to be spot on

by Anonymousreply 87June 19, 2021 4:23 AM

Wonder how much the BRF has spent paying people off and to get NDAs defending H&M over the years?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88June 19, 2021 4:36 AM

If they were smart (which they aren't), they'd let all of this settle before they start their next PR schedule.

I predict they are going to go nuclear soon, when they realize they aren't going to the Jubilee.

by Anonymousreply 89June 19, 2021 5:52 AM

Camilla hinted months ago

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90June 19, 2021 5:55 AM

More than hinted...

When told people needed to be treated well and with some understanding, even when they were not performing to their standards, Meghan is alleged to have replied: "It's not my job to coddle people" – a statement that appears to heavily contradict the Sussexes' "compassion and kindness" agenda.

It is significant that such claims have surfaced not only out of concern for the accuracy of the couple's narrative but also amid suggestions that the palace could have handled the matter better. Sources reportedly expressed concern that nothing was done at the time to investigate the situation, and nothing had been done since to protect staff against the possibility of bullying by a member of the Royal Family.

One is quoted as saying: "The institution just protected Meghan constantly. All the men in grey suits who she hates have a lot to answer for, because they did absolutely nothing to protect people."

The signs that something was very amiss at Kensington Palace were plain to see after Harry and Meghan married at Windsor Castle in May 2018. The atmosphere became so testy that the Cambridges chose to accelerate the proposed split between the two households.

by Anonymousreply 91June 19, 2021 5:55 AM

While William does come out of this good, the bigger question is why did BP not do anything to deal with Meghan's behaviour. It appears a ton of staff left and complained but they were buried under the rug.

Meghan's supporters will claim this is another smear campaign. The only way this will stick for them is if people go on record and stuff from before she met Harry starts coming out.

But I mean it doesn't take much of a brain to realize that Meghan is no longer in contact with virtually anyone from her past: not her family, none of her friends, her exs, most of her co-stars, now her in-laws.......sometimes it isn't everyone else that is the problem.

by Anonymousreply 92June 19, 2021 6:02 AM

I think this is why the palace used an exterior law firm to investigate r92. There clearly have been huge failures by the palace as employers and they have failed to protect staff.

The enquiry will hopefully lead to a more robust anti bullying policy and protections against royals abusing their status in the work place. It seems that the current HR set up is toothless and needs an overhaul. Then again if they are spending their time dealing with health requests from mental duchesses.....

by Anonymousreply 93June 19, 2021 8:13 AM

[QUOTE] Seems like the Obamas are so much smarter ,shrewder and way more emotionally intelligent than Oprah and Gayle.

Hardly a revelation, dumbass. The Obamas are Harvard/Yale educated lawyers whereas Oprah left school at 16.

by Anonymousreply 94June 19, 2021 9:15 AM

There have been lots of accounts on here about how badly PAs are treated on Hollywood sets. It appears that MM believed her staff was the equivalent of a PA and that she was the star of the film and therefore she could order them about.

by Anonymousreply 95June 19, 2021 10:52 AM

I know this much. If Diana were still alive, Harry would never had married Meghan. He would have married a proper British lady.

by Anonymousreply 96June 19, 2021 11:22 AM

[quote] The Obamas are Harvard/Yale educated lawyers

Yes, but when you are affirmative action admits, they really don't hold you to the same academic standards as everyone else. Remember that Obama got expelled from Occidental.

by Anonymousreply 97June 19, 2021 11:23 AM

So is this why they were waving their toxic little "card" again yesterday?

by Anonymousreply 98June 19, 2021 12:04 PM

r98. I did think it was a reaction to Kate's good press but probably this is more likely the reason.

by Anonymousreply 99June 19, 2021 12:36 PM

Obama didn’t enter Harvard as an affirmative action admission, r97.

by Anonymousreply 100June 19, 2021 12:38 PM

My question is, did Lacey choose this time to release this particular bit of his clearly "updated" book on the brothers because he got wind of the outcome of the bullying investigation? He's updating, is my guess, because he knows 1) that the book released last fall (and that didn't do well) went far too easy on the Harkles and made it seem like William, only two years older, should have acted as some sort of in loco parentis for Harry, and 2) the Harkles are going to look terrible once the report is leaked.

The words "sociopath" and "narcissist" are even mentioned in the piece relating staff experiences of Meghan, and it also makes clear that after he learned about the treatment of staff, William demanded the split of the households - basically booting the Sussexes out of Kensington Palace and up to Windsor.

So the Scobie story is another attempt to use an already dog-eared race card to paint Meghan as the victim, the Palace as the oppressor, and get in front of the bullying story (I think it was rather late to trample on Kate's news story yesterday).

I doubt the tactic will do anything but expose how desperate the Sussexes are at this point, willing to do anything to blunt what they see as an axe heading toward their necks.

Not least because in the current environment, plausible charges of mistreatment of the plebs can get one cancelled in the entertainment business. The Sussexes know that. So they're playing the only card they can, and they hope injecting new life into it by using the phrase "future Head of State" and "shouldn't the public know?".

It's a really desperate throw of the dice, which both of them probably know will put the last nail in the coffin of their relationship with the BRF.

It's unhelpful on the home front, as well, because they're branding themselves as dangerous to work with to people that the Sussexes want to work with, and also to be paid handsomely by.

To me, the Scobie story looks like a Hail Mary Pass of epic proportions. One way or another, they will pay heavily for it.

Only Meghan Markle could have screwed up the chance of a lifetime so early in the game.

by Anonymousreply 101June 19, 2021 1:00 PM

[quote] Obama didn’t enter Harvard as an affirmative action admission, [R97].

And you know this how?

Due to systemic racism, affirmative action is the only way for African Americans to gain admission to the Ivy League. CRT teaches us this.

by Anonymousreply 102June 19, 2021 1:45 PM

It is well documented r102.

by Anonymousreply 103June 19, 2021 1:53 PM

Obama was a legacy admission. His father went to Harvard.

by Anonymousreply 104June 19, 2021 2:28 PM

R104, and as an international student, Obama got lots of scholarships.

by Anonymousreply 105June 19, 2021 2:35 PM

Legacy admits are there paying full freight.

Obama was not.

by Anonymousreply 106June 19, 2021 2:37 PM

Someone is laboring hard to get this thread derailed and/or shut down. I wonder who would want that?

by Anonymousreply 107June 19, 2021 2:52 PM

Better to block the racist trolls than to help them get threads closed. Engaging with Sunshine Sucks posters is not going to change the talking points they post from.

by Anonymousreply 108June 19, 2021 2:55 PM

Megs does have balls. But what made a D-list nobody think that she could waltz in and upend a thousands-year-old institution?

by Anonymousreply 109June 19, 2021 2:59 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110June 19, 2021 3:03 PM

R109 Why not? It’s enough to just survive, right? You’ve got to thrive. Speak it into existence. Speak your truth to power. Draw your own box. I am enough.

by Anonymousreply 111June 19, 2021 3:05 PM

R111 *not enough.

by Anonymousreply 112June 19, 2021 3:06 PM

Someone get R108 to his safe space, stat!

by Anonymousreply 113June 19, 2021 3:16 PM

The Me Me Me You are Forced to See

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114June 19, 2021 4:20 PM

Excellent point

What am I sick and tired of? Woke celebrities bleating from LA mansions about being SICK and TIRED

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115June 19, 2021 4:23 PM

Harry’s a soy boy.

by Anonymousreply 116June 19, 2021 4:43 PM

r94 I'm meaning smarter in the much broader non academic sense . Lots of people can have a high IQ or strong academic record but not be smart in other ways including in terms of human relationships and emotional intelligence. By the way you are an unnecessarily bad mannered rude dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 117June 19, 2021 5:14 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118June 19, 2021 5:36 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119June 19, 2021 5:36 PM

I cannot stand how MM looks at Harry so adoringly-- so fake and ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 120June 19, 2021 6:55 PM

R120, it's the Nancy Reagan trick, designed to make the person feel like the most important person in the world.

by Anonymousreply 121June 19, 2021 7:10 PM

Objectively speaking, Meghan was much prettier in R120. From a beauty standpoint, she needs to just stop with all the work that she's had since she's been back. The long weave is not a good look either. Quit while you are ahead might be a good life mantra for Meghan, who does enjoy spouting these types of things so much.

by Anonymousreply 122June 19, 2021 7:12 PM

Rolls eyes at R9. Calm down, Harry.

by Anonymousreply 123June 19, 2021 7:14 PM

River has a new vid on the Diana statue

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124June 19, 2021 7:16 PM

^ Michelangelo none of those sculptors are! Did that one statue have oven mitts on?!

by Anonymousreply 125June 19, 2021 7:36 PM

R121, Nancy actually loved Ronnie. Meghan only loves controlling other, weaker people.

by Anonymousreply 126June 19, 2021 7:39 PM

That is NOT the statue, is it? It doesn't matter. I'm just not into new statues, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 127June 19, 2021 7:41 PM

Diana has serious black face going on!

by Anonymousreply 128June 19, 2021 7:42 PM

R128, in River's video, he explained that the statue originally had a black sheen, but it was sanded off after a politician remarked that the statue looked more like Diana Ross than Diana Spencer. And now the statue is turning green.

by Anonymousreply 129June 19, 2021 7:53 PM

Words fail me, R125, they were hideous!

by Anonymousreply 130June 19, 2021 8:19 PM

The last statue in the video was pretty close in appearance to Diana, but the sculptor added 15 year of age to her. The next most tolerable one for me was the bronze bust by Leslie Pauver (sp?).

by Anonymousreply 131June 19, 2021 8:25 PM

There's a cottage industry devoted to making Diana statues for gardens? How very bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 132June 19, 2021 8:25 PM

I didn’t watch the whole video but I think Diana would best be rendered, as River says, in marble or stone, and in the hands of a truly gifted, classically trained sculptor. Diana’s features and her gaze were so classical, her face was like a female version of Michelangelo’s David.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133June 19, 2021 8:58 PM

R75 Just like all the celebrities who had only nice things to say about Ellen .

by Anonymousreply 134June 19, 2021 9:17 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135June 19, 2021 9:57 PM

R135 WOW! Basically they are claiming the whole Oprah interview was a temper tantrum to try and guilt Charles into reversing a decision he made ages ago. Harry's children were never intended to be working royals.

by Anonymousreply 136June 19, 2021 10:00 PM

Well that's what many of us thought it was, this whole time r136. Nice to see some confirmation of the fact.

by Anonymousreply 137June 19, 2021 11:11 PM

but wait there's more.........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138June 19, 2021 11:18 PM

I love it r138. Sloooowly but surely freezing them out, making them feel the cold wind of excommunication.

by Anonymousreply 139June 19, 2021 11:20 PM

WOW, R138. Wonder what story will be left for The Telegraph? They are DONE. The family is well aware that Philip was hospitalized within 24 hours of the call about Oprah and they hounded the family relentlessly as he died and acted as though his FUNERAL was a press photo and merching opportunity. Loathesome.

What are the Narkles going to do for money?

by Anonymousreply 140June 19, 2021 11:23 PM

Did the "Harry & Meghan Stir the Pot" thread get deleted?

by Anonymousreply 141June 20, 2021 2:03 AM

I see the thread about Meghan and Harry stirring up trouble has been deleted :S It's annoying as a paying member that threads are being taken down for no apparent reason.

by Anonymousreply 142June 20, 2021 2:03 AM

Did anything happen at the end or was it one of those hits by SS?

by Anonymousreply 143June 20, 2021 2:05 AM

If they were that eager to have their kid be a prince, they shouldn't have given him such a stupid name

by Anonymousreply 144June 20, 2021 2:06 AM

I resent losing all my WWs when a thread gets deleted.

I'd like to speak to the manager.

by Anonymousreply 145June 20, 2021 2:07 AM

I was on it a short time ago. Nothing but the usual. The thread was teeming narc lovers; I put 3 or 4 on ignore.

by Anonymousreply 146June 20, 2021 2:08 AM

R144

I gave you a WW since you lost the one I gave you on the deleted thread.

I think it only fair.

by Anonymousreply 147June 20, 2021 2:10 AM

oooooooooooooo me thinks the royals are returning the "black mail" favour to H&M.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148June 20, 2021 2:11 AM

Oh WOW, thanks for the link, R148.

by Anonymousreply 149June 20, 2021 2:12 AM

The deleted thread was decent, the last 70 posts or so had a good discussion re the titles removal situations and the upcoming Diana statue event. The stans clearly got a hold of it and got it canned. These threads are still going.

by Anonymousreply 150June 20, 2021 2:16 AM

Too explosive for release at this delicate time or cleverly placed sword of Damocles?

by Anonymousreply 151June 20, 2021 2:18 AM

R151 they want to keep the peace for the Diana statue. Then I suspect that will be Harry's final appearance in the UK until after the divorce. These two ain't going to be at the jubilee.

by Anonymousreply 152June 20, 2021 2:20 AM

[Quote]they want to keep the peace for the Diana statue.

I also wonder if they're doing it to protect the Queen after just losing her husband. She has looked radiant and cheerful in recent appearances, but it's a major life stressor. She doesn't need more family grief that the Harkles will inevitably cause when they react. Prolonging the fear is a nice secondary effect, planned or not.

by Anonymousreply 153June 20, 2021 2:29 AM

[quote]Buckingham Palace’s investigation into claims that the Duchess of Sussex bullied royal staff is still under way after more than three months, it has emerged.

What is the end goal of such an investigation? Harry and Meghan no longer live on the royal properties. And it's not like they can be arrested for being rude. If they find that bullying occurred will the RF publicly apologize to all who were bullied by H and M?

by Anonymousreply 154June 20, 2021 2:48 AM

If you think Angelina Jolie is bad, wait until Harry and Meghan get divorced.

by Anonymousreply 155June 20, 2021 2:51 AM

Wonder if Meghan is worried she will end up like Chrissy Teigen if people start sharing all the crap she pulled.

by Anonymousreply 156June 20, 2021 2:57 AM

R151– I think it will be released a month or two before the Jubilee celebrations. So, if everything turns out to be true, Meghan wouldn’t dare show her face in the UK

by Anonymousreply 157June 20, 2021 3:36 AM

If the royal family delays the results of the bullying allegations by Markle until 2022, it may put a nail in the coffin for the Montecito grifters. If the bullying allegations are true and the official report is released in 2022, these two can say goodbye to attending the queen's jubilee next year. They will be persona non grata times two.

by Anonymousreply 158June 20, 2021 4:04 AM

Why do they want their kids to be part of a horrible, racist family??? It was horrible for harry growing up, he couldn't even go for a bike ride with his dad !!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 159June 20, 2021 4:59 AM

Right, R159! Except...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160June 20, 2021 5:03 AM

So the Harry and Meghan Stirring the Pot thread got deleted for no reason ... I do wonder why I am supposed to pay for using a site that keeps on innocuous deleting threads just because the Sussex fancunt lunatics can't cope with freedom of speech.

by Anonymousreply 161June 20, 2021 9:11 AM

* keeps on deleting innocuous threads

by Anonymousreply 162June 20, 2021 9:13 AM

Dan Wootton has confirmed that CNN removed this video after Sunshine Sachs threatened to have their clients boycott CNN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163June 20, 2021 5:38 PM

LOL no wonder Megs wanted that video taken down.

by Anonymousreply 164June 20, 2021 6:17 PM

Rumours buzzing that Spotify will be suing the Sussexes for breach of contract.

by Anonymousreply 165June 20, 2021 6:24 PM

Seriously why do all the Harkle threads but this one get deleted?

by Anonymousreply 166June 21, 2021 2:07 AM

R166, some threads on DL get nuked for understandable reasons -- extreme racist content, violent threats, doxxing. But if you hang around long enough you will see threads get deleted for more PR-related reasons. This is a privately-owned site, it has no obligation to keep content online.

by Anonymousreply 167June 21, 2021 2:32 AM

Thanks, R163, I had not seen that one, CNN pulled it before I watched. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 168June 21, 2021 2:34 AM

There are several other threads ongoing r166. The Recollections May Vary thread is still going, and a couple of others.

Threads get nuked for a variety of reasons, it's not always censorship.

by Anonymousreply 169June 21, 2021 2:47 AM

It's typically the Megz/Haz stan(s) ... I actually think it's the same person ... who makes threats and then the thread is deleted. DL opinion seems to be decidedly against H&M and it doesn't sit well with this person.

by Anonymousreply 170June 21, 2021 2:51 AM

r170 They must be very emotionally weak and damaged if they cant cope with a couple of priviledged wealthy people they have likely never met receiving criticism.

It is the same mentality pretty much were the Harkles call any allegations against them as smears but expect their allegations against others to be taken as and treated as gospel and acted on in their preferred way. The hypocrisy involved in how differently they want allegations regarded and treated is staggering.

by Anonymousreply 171June 21, 2021 2:58 AM

OMG this is!!! LMAOOOOOOO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172June 21, 2021 7:04 AM

R172’s video demonstrates that she is capable of feeling shame and self-awareness. It’s obvious that she’s very uncomfortable up there on that stage. I find it very interesting.

by Anonymousreply 173June 21, 2021 7:31 AM

R163. Great CNN video. Thanks for posting. Markle and we can't exclude Harry...are liars. Down and dirty liars.

by Anonymousreply 174June 21, 2021 8:56 AM

^^No wonder Markle wanted the video taken down. It shows her dishonesty point by point.

by Anonymousreply 175June 21, 2021 8:57 AM

Haven't you Klan cunts realised yet that you are HATED on here? Nearly every Meghan thread you start is greyed out because regulars F&F it.

by Anonymousreply 176June 21, 2021 9:09 AM

FF 176. She has nothing and should get nothing. And upvotes herself.

by Anonymousreply 177June 21, 2021 9:59 AM

R94 - Your statement on Oprah's education is a pure falsehood;

She had won an oratory contest, which secured her a full scholarship to Tennessee State University, a historically black institution, where she studied communication. However, she did not deliver her final paper and receive her degree until 1987, by which time she was a successful television personality.

If you do not like Oprah, that is fine but there is no reason to be telling and spreading lies.

by Anonymousreply 178June 21, 2021 3:19 PM

R173 I find it odd because she tries to get the other performers to come closer and they refuse.

by Anonymousreply 179June 21, 2021 3:20 PM

Thanks for the update, Gayle, er, R177

by Anonymousreply 180June 21, 2021 5:23 PM

More from Robert Lacey's updated books.

This is the third person (according to Lacey) who has referred to Meghan as a quote "sociopath."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181June 21, 2021 6:41 PM

Isn't outing people who came forward anonymously and threatening them with an attack on their professional reputation considered bullying?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182June 21, 2021 8:41 PM

BOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183June 21, 2021 9:15 PM

They are losing all their comedy value and need to try harder. Although the USO video coming out again did give me a chuckle.

by Anonymousreply 184June 21, 2021 9:47 PM

Let her rebut all the accusations point-by-point, as stated in r182. Good - she'll end up looking worse than if she didn't, she'll be forced to justify or excuse many of her intolerable actions and will end up with egg on her face. "Never complain, never explain" would go a long way for her here, but she doesn't know how to shut up.

by Anonymousreply 185June 21, 2021 11:39 PM

That is the Trevor I meant, R192. She has patterns.

by Anonymousreply 186June 21, 2021 11:53 PM

r183 Kind of explains why those petulant pathetic but laughable legal threats against the media dissolved into nothing rather quickly....

by Anonymousreply 187June 22, 2021 2:25 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188June 22, 2021 2:28 AM

I find it quite plausible that there was no post funeral chat and the family did not gather. Hope it was not all dictated by needing to contain Harry's antics after he disrupted the funeral procession and used it for photo ops while his wife used the procession to interject her name from afar by merching a wreath.

by Anonymousreply 189June 22, 2021 2:29 AM

All those chat stories were just more Sunshine Shite and lies. Made no sense that people clearly grief stricken and right to be extremely leery of Haz would spend lots of time with him right after the funeral. No one who is mourning would want to get into anything with him esp with how they behaved when he was dying AND the day of the funeral.

by Anonymousreply 190June 22, 2021 2:33 AM

Oh ffs, Lacey repeats the story (at r181) that Markle received a standing ovation after her speech at the UN. Since it’s on YouTube viewers can see that there was no such thing. Polite applause at most.

by Anonymousreply 191June 22, 2021 2:42 AM

She had plans to go to a spa with Jessica, that is why she ditched the market. And yes, per the VIDEO she received no such thing as a standing ovation. Sloppy. Someone should tweet him to fix that, sounds like Scoobie Doo still re: some of these details.

by Anonymousreply 192June 22, 2021 3:02 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193June 22, 2021 3:07 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194June 22, 2021 3:17 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195June 22, 2021 3:22 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196June 22, 2021 3:23 AM

If you click on the green line they should open, not sure why it is posting like that.

Anyway, this: Meghan & Harry skin colour comment 'wasn't about Archie' and happened before marriage, writer Robert Lacey says. This is exactly what Harry said to Oprah.

by Anonymousreply 197June 22, 2021 3:25 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198June 22, 2021 3:25 AM

More from Lacey's book

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199June 22, 2021 5:42 AM

There was a big announcement about Harry staying at Frogmore back in April, as well. And there were the same discussions about exposing Eug and Jack’s baby to Covid then, too. In Wikipedia, the only mention of their residence is that they moved to Ivy Cottage in 2018. There’s no mention of Frogmore at all.

Why are we being treated to this particular story again?

Wtf.

by Anonymousreply 200June 22, 2021 7:14 AM

I’m calling bullshit. There is a Markle-esque mystery about where Jack and Eug actually live. I personally don’t believe that they live in “half” of Frogmore Cottage. Per the DailyFail: “ It is understood that the Duke of Sussex, 36, will stay in self-contained accommodation at the royal home in Windsor when he jets back from the US.”

There’s some sort of “self-contained” part where Harry can live and not be in contact with the Brooksbanks? What? Is there a fallout shelter? Panic room? Servants quarters? Tee hee hee.

There’s some fuckery afoot with that story.

by Anonymousreply 201June 22, 2021 7:23 AM

There's no way Eugenie & Jack are going to risk exposing their baby to Covid.

And, given Harry is a dolt, would anyone actually trust him to be careful.

by Anonymousreply 202June 22, 2021 7:54 AM

R201 - There is a private apartment at Frogmore Cottage that was configured during the renovation for Doria Ragland's use when visiting the Sussexes in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 203June 22, 2021 5:31 PM

I think they mean that he will stay at Windsor Castle.

by Anonymousreply 204June 23, 2021 6:31 AM

Oops, wrong thread

by Anonymousreply 205June 23, 2021 3:00 PM

There is always drama and confusion about everything. Was FC renovated back to a single residence? There are conflicting stories. And if it WAS, why/when was it divided? There are not permits filed regarding a "self contained unit." It is not that big, why would they do that? If the Brooksbanks do not live there, where DO they live? The conflicting stories are put out deliberately by their PR, it is a tactic they use for other clients too. For example, when Haz went to Philip's funeral it was reported that he was at FC and at NC at Kensington Palace. Then people can bicker and argue over the deliberately created contradictions. So LAME Sunshine Shite all around.

by Anonymousreply 206June 23, 2021 3:03 PM

ANL granted leave to appeal the High Court's Summary Judgement in Meghan's favour in January!

Unexpected and, therefore, significant.

That means more huge legal fees for the Harkles and, if the appeal is successful, at last a full trial and all those witnesses who breathed a sigh of relief last January can now start biting their nails again.

Every shitty story about them that the Palace kept under wraps about the Sussexes is slowly being leaked now.

The worm has turned, and not in the Sussex's favour.

I do hope Netflix is paying attention.

by Anonymousreply 207June 23, 2021 3:22 PM

Maybe Spotify will sue for breach of contract, R207, stories are swirling.

This ANL development is significant. I can't find the original thread, was it nuked? If anyone can, could you pls drop a link here? Gracias.

by Anonymousreply 208June 23, 2021 3:45 PM

The news of the ANL appeal was broken by Angela Levin on Twitter, showing the form granting the right to appeal. HarryMarkle wordpress also has the news up, and s/he's pretty up on this stuff.

It may not have hit the regular outlets yet because of protocol re notification of all parties involved.

by Anonymousreply 209June 23, 2021 4:01 PM

This is one of the original threads

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210June 23, 2021 4:03 PM

Seems that manifesting does actually work. MM complained that the BRF didn’t protect them. It wasn’t true at the time, but it is now. The cloak of HM’s protection is being lifted away.

by Anonymousreply 211June 23, 2021 4:31 PM

The palace failed the staff badly in order to cover up for sux clowns. This should havw repercussions on them as employers.

The general whinge that palace employees get paid shit is bull too. They get similar or above other public sector employees. Why should a palace clerk be paid more than an NHS or council clerk? They already get extra perks.There would be real outrage if they were paying disproportionate wages.

by Anonymousreply 212June 23, 2021 4:41 PM

R199 So Omid is a tentacle now .

by Anonymousreply 213June 23, 2021 4:43 PM

isn't he just a lone testicle, and I know the jokes write themselves

by Anonymousreply 214June 23, 2021 5:43 PM

Lol, I was just thinking the same, R211. You want to experience NO PROTECTION? Ok.

The staff in the UK and in Oz were the ones who were hung out to dry. She told the wife of the Govenor General, "Fuck you! Don't you know who I am?!" on an official visit and in the woman's own HOME.

by Anonymousreply 215June 23, 2021 5:50 PM

It was her home, although no more. Admiralty House in Sydney (and the Governor General's House in Canberra) were the Cosgrove's temporary homes when he served as GG.

Lady Cosgrove is one of the nicest, most gracious people in public life I've met (when her husband was head of the Australian Defense Forces prior to being named GG), so I cannot imagine anything she could do or say to provoke the kind of vile, vulgar response the Montecito Medusa is quoted as saying.

by Anonymousreply 216June 23, 2021 6:58 PM

Media coverage opening up on ANL granted the right to seek an appeal of the Summary Judgement.

Is that the sound of crockery shattering against a wall I hear, all the way from the West Coast?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217June 23, 2021 8:26 PM

I hated Margaret Thatcher with the power of a thousand suns for what she did to our communities and I have never felt that way about a public figure since, but by god this woman is coming pretty bloody close to it.

by Anonymousreply 218June 23, 2021 8:58 PM

R218, you’re well rid of her, at least. She’s stinking up California now.

by Anonymousreply 219June 23, 2021 9:24 PM

I'm wondering what Meghan will merch in the middle of the unveiling of Diana's statue.

by Anonymousreply 220June 23, 2021 9:28 PM

I believe she was defending her staff from abuse, R216, so Megs turned on her instead.

by Anonymousreply 221June 23, 2021 9:35 PM

BREAKING NEWS ON THE 1ST OF JULY: Watch for the stunning wreath from Markle (and Archie and Lilibet) to arrive and the news release to hit the media just as the unveiling of Diana's statue is getting underway. It will be thoughtfully curated by the florist who arranged the flowers for the Markle marriage extravaganza and laced with 'forget-me-nots,' Diana's favorite flower.

by Anonymousreply 222June 23, 2021 9:58 PM

Megsie will probably release photos of Merchibet during the ceremony.

by Anonymousreply 223June 23, 2021 11:03 PM

Palace confirms Prince Charles did not cut Harry off, rather Charles gave his son a large multi-million dollar payment in March 2020 to help the couple "stay on their feet" while they transitioned into commercial endeavours.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224June 23, 2021 11:59 PM

No wonder Charles was so pissed after the Oprah lie-fest and wanted to issue a rebuttal. H & M are absolute scum.

by Anonymousreply 225June 24, 2021 12:16 AM

I wonder how much money trouble the Harkles have . They have a high mortgage , staff to pay , general living costs (and they like to live large ) , and so far haven't produced more than one podcast episode and a badly written picture book .

by Anonymousreply 226June 24, 2021 12:36 AM

Well that was the kiss-off payment, no? They were supported for a period of time (six months? a year?) after MEGXIT and then they were on their own. So Harry was complaining that Charles did exactly what he (Charles) said he would do.

by Anonymousreply 227June 24, 2021 12:50 AM

I spend way too much time on these threads but I’m loving every minute of it. It’s like watching a Jackie Collins novel being played out in real time!

The plot lines are so over the top, and the big reveals—they lied about $$ support! She bullied people to tears! She called Charolette fat! They lied about naming their baby—basically serve as flashing roadsigns as the plot madly crashes to it’s obvious conclusion: that the little upstart we were all rooting for against the icy princess, has been playing the long con from day 1.

by Anonymousreply 228June 24, 2021 12:51 AM

'The conflicting stories are put out deliberately by their PR, it is a tactic they use for other clients too. For example, when Haz went to Philip's funeral it was reported that he was at FC and at NC at Kensington Palace.'

That's just tabloid speculation, you numbskull, not 'conflicting PR'. How can you be posting on DL and still be so unworldly? Don't you know anyone who's worked on a taboid or celeb magazine?

by Anonymousreply 229June 24, 2021 12:58 AM

[quote] ...that the little upstart we were all rooting for

Speak for yourself, R228.

Bullshit detectors accelerated into the red zone for a lot of people at that Engagement Interview. And the arrow has never left.

by Anonymousreply 230June 24, 2021 1:07 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231June 24, 2021 1:35 AM

Quite the steady flow of ACTUAL not made up receipts, eh? Interesting, interesting.

Charles is known to be a bit tight but he HAS been very financially generous with the Harkles, was very involved with the wedding, had prepared a country estate for Haz over a period of years, etc. That they wanted a share of the Duchy of Cornwall is astonishing and not even legally possible. Might was well cut these types off sooner, give them a mile and they bitch it was not the whole Earth. Harry is the WORST of both of his parents with the unending Spencer rage to boot.

by Anonymousreply 232June 24, 2021 1:43 AM

For anyone who missed it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233June 24, 2021 1:45 AM

Analysis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234June 24, 2021 1:49 AM

Actually, the revenues from the Duchy are Charles's to do with as he pleases, and since his sons have matured into adults with households of their own, he has given each one a supplemental income annually for those revenues.

He agreed to give Harry his last annual supplement for 2020, that was acknowledged as soon as the two left. So this news was just a public announcement of what everyone knew. Hence, the jokes about the Bank of Dad.

But that Harry thought the revenues of the Duchy should continue tobsuppory him after 2020, for two self-exiled nonworking and openly hostile family members choosing to buy hugely expensive homes in exclusive areas of a foreign country beggars imagination.

Charles stewards not owns the Duchy. The UK public may accept him helping to support children who are serving the monarchy and Britain. Bit st bottom those revenues are public funds. Charles makes a substantial contribution to the Treasury to offset the optics of this feudal setup.

But supporting the intensely disliked traitors who bailed because they didn't like the work and wanted to do their own thing in sunny California?

That expectation on the Sussex's part speaks of a detachment from reality that doesn't bode well for their children.

I'm surprised to hear Charles is still speaking to Harry. The boy is hopelessly mentally damaged. It's crucial for the rest of the family, especially the Cambridges and for the monarchy, that the Sussexes be permanently cauterised and kept far away.

by Anonymousreply 235June 24, 2021 10:08 AM

There is a quote from a Clarence House staffer in this article. “I betray no confidence when I say they’ve been very successful in becoming financially independent.” Yep, slagging off your dad's parenting skills will do that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236June 24, 2021 12:39 PM

Interesting comment, that of the Charles's representative about the Harkles' having succeeded in becoming financially independent. That suggests that they did receive very large advances from Netflix, Spotify, used the support of Charles to put a down payment on that absurd place in Montecito, or to pay the huge legal bills that accrued from Meghan's court case against the Mail on Sunday, and for which she never got the damages because the Mail on Sunday sought, and was granted, permission to appeal the judgement).

That they have finagled their way to not needing Charles' money is probably true. To what degree is not clear. I doubt it matters any longer, as long as no public monies are being funneled their way.

Charles must be staggering emotionally from the blows his son and daughter in law have inflicted in their vengeful fury at not being . . . William and Kate. I wonder what he's really thinking as this plays out. What about Charles' estate - is he going to leave funds to Harry and his kids? What about William and Kate? What about the titles? What about what looks like, if the truth about their lies don't stop them, the prospect of the Sussexes making this feud with the BRF the touchstone of everything they do for the foreseeable future? Can they be stopped? Can they be stopped and still maintain a relationship, or is it going to take an unfortunate scorched earth approach?

I agree that the likelihood of Charles stepping aside for William citing age and wanting peace of mind in his declining years is nearly zero, but I still think it should have at least been honestly discussed as an option. It would solve so many issues, the titles being one, the danger of Harry as Regent another, and it would make Harry and Meghan look like the bastards of all time.

I'd wager a month's pension it has been quietly if openly discussed amongst the courtiers.

by Anonymousreply 237June 24, 2021 1:01 PM

R237 - MOST of the monarch's assets are left to the next one (Charles will leave MOST of his money, real estate and jewels etc... to William). He may leave others a financial sum (Camilla if still living, Harry, grandchildren, staff, godchildren etc...). The Royals are quite good at keeping most of their fortune intact for the next King or Queen.

by Anonymousreply 238June 24, 2021 1:14 PM

r237, It doesn't say they are succeeding in earning money, it says they are successfully cut off from the Prince of Wale's funds. The two things are not the same.

by Anonymousreply 239June 24, 2021 1:20 PM

R231 - In the UK the first quarter of the Fiscal year starts off on 1 April. Harry was cut off as of April 1, 2020. The Sussexes last day as Senior Working Royals was 31 March 2020. NO ONE IS LYING.

In the UK the fiscal year runs 1 April to 31 March. Neither Harry nor the "Palace" is lying.

by Anonymousreply 240June 24, 2021 2:31 PM

Technically? Perhaps not. But there is a huge difference between being "cut off" and just having received millions of dollars. And even if they hadn't received those funds, a nearly 40-year old man whining about not getting his allowance is just gross. But by all means, spin away.

by Anonymousreply 241June 24, 2021 2:39 PM

r240 Been given that amount of money which is like being given a huge lump sum in advance rather paid monthly is not any reasonable person's idea of being cut off and certainly not the impression Harry gave in his interview when seemed very morally outraged and angry. Cut off gives an impression of abrupt when in truth this all would have been discussed in January. If I left a job and was given a years worth of wages on my final day in the job I would not and nor would anybody reasonable classify that as being cut off..

by Anonymousreply 242June 24, 2021 2:39 PM

Can you imagine the incandescent Sux rage if Charles DID step aside?

by Anonymousreply 243June 24, 2021 2:43 PM

R240, why would Harry be referring to the UK fiscal year, though? He's not an accountant. There's no reason to think he meant anything but the average person's understanding of what the "first quarter" of the year was.

by Anonymousreply 244June 24, 2021 5:52 PM

Sure, but Harry made it sound as if they were a paycheque from homelessness.

by Anonymousreply 245June 24, 2021 6:51 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246June 24, 2021 7:20 PM

Finally more mention of fiscal investigations

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247June 24, 2021 7:21 PM

Not a lot of response to that tweet at r246

by Anonymousreply 248June 24, 2021 7:52 PM

Rivers latest commentary on the Harkles. 👏😁

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249June 24, 2021 8:02 PM

Double treat as Lady Colin Campbell has also given an update on the Harkles latest antics and their overall predicament!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250June 24, 2021 8:04 PM

R249 - Rivers reminds me of Boy George in his prime. His accent is even similar.

by Anonymousreply 251June 24, 2021 8:06 PM

Boy George was born and brought up in Bexleyheath in South London. I think River lives in Sussex somewhere? Southern England below London but I'm not sure we're he was brought up. r251

by Anonymousreply 252June 24, 2021 8:13 PM

Guess who said: "We're just one plane crash from the throne!"

by Anonymousreply 253June 24, 2021 8:30 PM

r253 Who? The malicious deal or no deal case opener?

by Anonymousreply 254June 24, 2021 8:33 PM

Allegedly, YES, R254.

by Anonymousreply 255June 24, 2021 9:00 PM

The US Media finallllllllly seems to be questioning Harry and Meghan's claims. Even Vanity Fair is stating it puts Harry's assertions into a different light.

by Anonymousreply 256June 24, 2021 9:03 PM

I wonder if MegTungsten does any of those "manifesting" rituals that are supposed to get rid of people you don't like.

I worked with a woman who would write the name of a person she didn't like on a strip of paper and put it in an ice cube tray in her freezer to "freeze" them out of her life. She was a convinced a VP who was nasty to her was transferred because of her ice cube voo doo. Reality was he was on a two year contract and left exactly at the two year mark as scheduled.

I picture a huge chest size deep freezer in the garage at Montecito filled with scraps of paper with the names of the entire Cambridge family written on them in calligraphy.

by Anonymousreply 257June 24, 2021 9:27 PM

Harry is such trash. Maybe LCC has a point about goals and why they are so attached to their titles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258June 24, 2021 9:30 PM

I knew someone like that R257. She was also deeply unhappy and sued people almost as often as the Gruesome Twosome.

by Anonymousreply 259June 24, 2021 9:31 PM

Has anyone read The Secret? Does it address R257's question?

by Anonymousreply 260June 24, 2021 9:32 PM

r255 She is a very sinister person

by Anonymousreply 261June 24, 2021 10:46 PM

They both are...as are their backers and hangers on...

by Anonymousreply 262June 24, 2021 10:59 PM

r262 Who do we reckon their backers are?

by Anonymousreply 263June 25, 2021 1:46 AM

Now watched the videos at r249 r250

Just wow it doesnt seem like the establishment are messing around with claims in the well sourced Lady Cs video that plans are afoot if Prince Harry and Meghan dont stop it of removing Prince Harry from the order of succession and that people at the most senior levels of government and officialdom understand very well that Harry and his wife are in a cack handed way seriously attempting a form of blackmail and extortion upon the royal family and they have been so brazen about it that the general public are coming to the same conclusion.Massive overplaying of their hand by the harkles. Also if something happened to Charles and William before George became of age then Princess Anne or Prince Edward would most likely be the regent and under no circumstances would Harry be allowed.

Similarly River talking about legal documents being pored over to take away their titles if they keep attacking the royal family.

Seems highly likely most of this information has been relayed and privately shared with the relevant authorities in the USA.

They really are out of their depth and have bitten off more than they can chew but are too arrogant and dumb to realise it.

by Anonymousreply 264June 25, 2021 2:50 AM

I think there are backers behind them that we are unaware of. I suspect that is part of the reason they seem so fearless. The tens of millions of pounds spent on PR is likely evidence of such. Maybe more will come out in time.

The video talking about rumors, jokes etc. from US State Dept employees to upper levels of UK aristocracy wondering if she is a Trojan horse were unusually frank. This is more than a lighthearted soap opera. I believe this moving the convo forward will help provide cover for steps to be taken. Lady C directly said she is fed info as are others, of course they are, that is where the Anne story was first put out to the public. She has written several books on the BRF and Diana, her vids are widely watched and are used as an outlet for a narrative or detail to come forth. It happened again today.

I do believe that her goal is evidenced by "we are one plane crash away from the throne." Why else would someone say such a thing with witnesses, particularly about family?

Many felt quite uneasy watching all the Cambridges get into a helicopter to travel together to their country house. Hopefully that practice will change.

by Anonymousreply 265June 25, 2021 3:06 AM

r265 Good post.But i also sense something has shifted on the US side of the Atlantic. Oprah and Gayle rumoured to be trying to distance themselves from Meghan? Is it just a silly personal spat and clash of egos or has someone in the know connected to the US authorities had a chat with Oprah and told her something sinister about Meghan that she was unaware of? Information that would be a gamechanger in Oprahs eyes?

I just sense there is stuff happening that is of a serious magnitude and changing the game as we speak. William was friends with the late owner of Leicester football club who died in a helicopter crash a few years ago.That really should awaken him to the risks.

by Anonymousreply 266June 25, 2021 3:23 AM

I thought I read Geidt was back on the scene to deal with this issue?

Had Charles and Andrew not plotted his earlier exit, perhaps none of this would have transpired.

The lawsuit could cost them quite a bit in legal fees. Wonder what "US projects" Megs intends to focus on? It has all seemed quite scattershot but I think that may just have been to "raise her profile." I think there is a more focused plan that we are not fully aware of.

I keep thinking back to the Vanity Fair Wild About Harry (a headline from his childhood, referring to his mother) cover story Markle did, without even officially being his girlfriend. I could well be that she had some help with strings that were pulled. Markus Anderson has clearly been involved but he has backers as well. It boxed him in and moved things forward quite a bit.

Surprised no one on this board seems to have met "Lady A" at one of the Soho Houses or out and about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267June 25, 2021 3:34 AM

Has anyone here read The Secret? What is the negative technique of positively manifesting? Curious.

by Anonymousreply 268June 25, 2021 3:35 AM

r267 I have a feeling that Markus has more than a fair amount of sinister in his soul. A background schemer careful not to leave fingerprints at the crime scene to use a metaphor.

by Anonymousreply 269June 25, 2021 3:50 AM

Bringing over from another board, she is twisted for sure, she jokes about this and Haz jokes about Scar and The Lion King.

"Regarding Meg's statement that she is "a plane crash away from the throne."

I remember reading a while back that she told people one of her favorite movies was "King Ralph." From Wikipedia,

King Ralph is a 1991 American comedy film written and directed by David S. Ward and starring John Goodman, Peter O'Toole, and John Hurt.[2] The film is about an American who becomes the unlikely King of the United Kingdom after an electrical accident wipes out the British Royal Family.

"The story is loosely based on the 1980 novel Headlong by Emlyn Williams.[3] Very little of the story survived the transition to the screen; characters were changed and the story made into a comedy. The film was a minor box office hit..."

by Anonymousreply 270June 25, 2021 4:17 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271June 25, 2021 4:40 AM

R269 There has been some rumours going around Twitter that Markus and Scoobie Doo may have had a sexual relationship which is how he became the Sussexes unofficial mouthpiece.

I have come around to Lady C. I'll admit that for some time I thought she was just trying to milk a dollar off the whole Meghan & Harry sideshow (which yes, she is to a degree) but in the last few days virtually everything she printed in her 2020 book has been confirmed and then reconfirmed by Robert Lacey. One thing she did say in today's video thank peak my interest was that Meghan are more fearful of William than Charles. I suspect William would have no qualms about ripping them to shreds (with receipts) in a way that the Queen and William are unwilling to do.

Even without any kind of nefarious third-party support, the Harkles are clearly attempting to blackmail the royal family. Meghan wants her children to have Prince & Princess titles and will try and take down Charles if she has to. Though if she were to take down Charles, in my opinion it would put the whole institution at risk and she and her children would end up with zip because the whole family would stripped of their standing. But it's possible that Sunshine Sachs is under charging the Harkles because just having them as clients likely elevates the company's prestige. They can say, "look at what were doing with H&M. "

Regardless, the royals and British Government need to get out in front of this. They basically needs to say in as nice a way as possible, we know what you're doing and we won't be intimated. Best of luck and have a wonderful life.

by Anonymousreply 272June 25, 2021 5:04 AM

This is being reported by TMZ and the Sun. If true, the egomaniacal Sussexes listed Harry’s name as, get this: Last Name: His Royal Highness/First Name: The Duke of Sussex on a California birth certificate. Is he fucking out of his mind?! He actually put that down instead of Harry. It must be hard for him to accept his title means jack shit here. And is that another middle finger to Granny, who ordered them not to use HRH anymore in public? Interestingly, Fuckess Whoresides put her legal name on the certificate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273June 25, 2021 8:17 AM

Taking down Charles wouldn't do anything but put William one step closer to the throne. Charles is just possibly the only one left of Harry's blood family with any twinges of affection with a dash of guilt left for Harry. The Queen's days, realistically are numbered.

Charles stepping aside for William has been discussed ad nauseam, and mostly pooh-poohed. But a great many things that were once pooh-poohed, like the PoW and Heir getting a divorce, and Harry leaving the family and doing a tell-all with Oprah, and leave us not forget BREXIT.

The unthinkable seems to have an odd way of becoming thinkable lately. Hell, who the fuck saw the Abdication in 1936 coming when Edward was made Pribce of Wales and was the catch of Europe?

Charles stepping aside for some peace of mind (fuck, I could write the speech for him) would so screw the Harkles it isn't funny. They'd be blamed for breaking the heart of an old man who'd been generous to them, it would put paid to Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet (good God, I think I got a toothache just typing Princess Lilibet), give the monarchy a badly needed more youthful reset with the immensely popular Cambridges, leave a natural Regent in place for George if something else unthinkable happens, and put the Strong Man of the family in a position to do whatever it takes to pull the Sussex thorn out of the Windsor side.

I mean, "taking Charles down" - exactly what does that mean, poster?

If he stepped aside peacefully and on his own, it would be a coup for the Cambridges that would totally fuck over the Sussexes.

William probably has privately retained investigators watching the Sussexes now, and is also quietly leaking every nasty bit of shit he knows about Meghan to people who can safely feed the stuff to people like Levin, Tominey, Palmer, Wootton, and to friends who can drop a word in the ear of Lady C and lately, River.

by Anonymousreply 274June 25, 2021 10:47 AM

Affirmation of the tea throwing incident and the “F U. Don’t you know who I am?” to her hostess down under, if true, should do the trick…

by Anonymousreply 275June 25, 2021 2:02 PM

R273 - what happened to "Just Harry" ??? Aren't they suppose to refrain from using their HRH title or is that just for professional purposes/public events?

by Anonymousreply 276June 25, 2021 2:33 PM

Charles will not step aside under any circumstance. He’s waited too long and his ego won’t allow him to do it.

When the Queen dies, there’s going to be a bit of behind the scenes chaos. Any of you who have elderly parents will understand. The parent wants to remain in control, but isn’t able. William will have to have that “take the car keys away” conversation. I think it will be during this period that Meghan will do most damage.

Also, Meghan may go scorched earth with a divorce. The Queen is a strong woman, but in her old age will she be able to hold up under a Gloria Vanderbilt type divorce and custody battle? Up to this point, Meghan has dropped subtle hints, but she knows she can make stuff up, throw stuff against the wall and see what sticks. “The Queen once patted me on the back and called me her little biracial friend just like Harry did to his friend. Where do you think he learned stuff like that? From his grandmother.”

by Anonymousreply 277June 25, 2021 2:43 PM

[quote] Aren't they suppose to refrain from using their HRH title or is that just for professional purposes/public events?

Technically, there’s nothing the Queen can do. What power does she have if he does use the title. But the US should not indulge it. Lilibet’s birth certificate should read Harry Windsor as her father. They should not let him use his title on official documents.

by Anonymousreply 278June 25, 2021 2:45 PM

R273 She had to put her legal name on it, because she's a US citizen and the US doesn't recognize foreign titles. Harry is a UK citizen using his: :official" name, albeit in THE most fucked up way. Even "officially" it's wrong.

If he directed it his last name to be His Royal Highness, and it wasn't am administrative "misunderstanding" then the man is likely in the midst of a psychotic break.

by Anonymousreply 279June 25, 2021 3:47 PM

Harry is completely self-important in the same Andrew is and Margaret was. In Margaret's defence, however, she never resented her sister (despite what The Crown shows in its fictional portrait of the royal family) . Andrew has always resented Charles because he felt he'd be a better King. Harry has always been jealous of William and has always felt he had to "out do him." Like Andrew, Harry's own self-importance will ultimately bring about his downfall.

The real "trauma" of Harry's life is not his mother's death (though yes of course that's a big issues), it was the 'indignity' of his being born second. He was over indulged by his family to compensate for his "lack of importance" in terms of the future of the monarchy.

by Anonymousreply 280June 25, 2021 4:13 PM

In the divorce, Meghan will come out as a lesbian. She's the next Meredith Baxter-Birney. You heard it here first.

by Anonymousreply 281June 25, 2021 4:14 PM

She was always thought to be involved with Jess after all, R281.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282June 25, 2021 4:24 PM

Goddamn. Whenever I see her hideous green outfit in the pic at r135, I wonder why the cape (is it a cape?) didn't get caught in a car door and ...

Nevermind.

by Anonymousreply 283June 25, 2021 4:33 PM

Duchess Whoresides and Dim

by Anonymousreply 284June 25, 2021 4:36 PM

The green outfit looks it was borrowed from the Harry Potter movie with the girl’s school…

by Anonymousreply 285June 25, 2021 4:41 PM

Like it was…^^^

by Anonymousreply 286June 25, 2021 4:42 PM

Will was the handsome brother for a short time in his youth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287June 25, 2021 4:44 PM

What Do Meghan’s Words Reveal? Analysis of Prince Harry’s Wife in the Royal Foundation Interview

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288June 25, 2021 4:50 PM

R287 I personally find William sexier than Harry. William has a nice tight and fight body and looks way better now that he shaves his head. He carries himself with a confidence that I find appealing. I bet Kate loves getting on that royal sceptre ;)

by Anonymousreply 289June 25, 2021 4:53 PM

R281 & R282 Here in Canada, there have long been gay rumours surrounding Jessica's husband Ben. There are two major pieces of gossip that have circulated for years that he is a frequent client of very high end male escorts in Toronto and there is another rumour that a number of years ago he was caught giving another man head at a party. The latter story has been talked about on DL several times.

by Anonymousreply 290June 25, 2021 5:22 PM

Yes, R290, many think she is a beard for him. She and Meghan looked very physically intimate and used to post on Insta about vacays with the "wife" I believe. I have known people like Markle in real life and they are so predatory and climbing that I am not even sure they have a fixed sexuality. What gets them hot and off is "what can YOU do for me?"

by Anonymousreply 291June 25, 2021 5:42 PM

I had the strangest dream about Meghan earlier this week and I have daydreamed about it subsequently while having a good chuckle to myself!😂 Basically at something somehow a secret microchip or small device created by the intelligence services found its way discreetly into a key position in Meghans intestines or bowel. It could be triggered remotely by the pressing of a special button to cause Meghan to have a sudden , large and abrupt emptying of her bowels. Basically it caused her to s**t herself and empty her bowels suddenly as if she'd taken a laxative. The button that could remotely open Meghans bowels was in the pressing of the royal family. So whenever it was felt to he an apt opportunity a member of the royal family would press the button and course maximum embarrassment. Meghan could go to an executive meeting or be trying to schmooze with wealthy business people or be giving a public speech or trying to get a billionaire into bed and the button could be pressed and a fast series of bowel movements and humiliation would follow. Normally when it was used the royal family would be at a get together and watch in delight at Meghans humiliation via a secret camera. The Queen, Prince Charles, Princess Anne, Princess Alexandra, Prince Edward, Sophie, William, Kate, Camilla, Zara and hubby, Beatrice and hubby, Eugenie and hubby, The Gloucesters, The Duke of Kent, Prince and Princess Michael of Kent were all or mostly present. The most enthusiastic pressers of the button was Princess Anne, Prince William and Camilla, the biggest gigglers when Meghans embarrassment followed was the Queen, Kate and Princess Michael of Kent!!😁😁😂😂

I have no idea why I had this dream but it hasn't failed to amuse me since when I think about it!!!

The royal family used Meghans own sh*t against her to stop her from progressing socially and financially!!

by Anonymousreply 292June 25, 2021 6:57 PM

^0/10

by Anonymousreply 293June 25, 2021 7:09 PM

r292 [italic]is[/italic] the scat troll.

by Anonymousreply 294June 25, 2021 7:11 PM

r293 What's wrong with dreaming that? No pretence it's remotely likely to happen in reality but it is amusing to think how such a thing can puncture the delusions of the self important....

by Anonymousreply 295June 25, 2021 7:13 PM

r294 Nope wrong .Scat does not appeal to me at all as a fetish sorry.

by Anonymousreply 296June 25, 2021 7:16 PM

This article says all you need to know about Harry and Meghan:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297June 25, 2021 7:26 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298June 25, 2021 8:41 PM

Does Harry look like he's stressed or triggered to be in England again? He must be smiling for his own personal reporter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299June 25, 2021 8:52 PM

[quote] He must be smiling for his own personal reporter.

Or his lithium supplier.

by Anonymousreply 300June 25, 2021 9:25 PM

That looks like a genuine smile. Hmmmm.

by Anonymousreply 301June 25, 2021 9:25 PM

That’s a blowjob smile.

by Anonymousreply 302June 25, 2021 9:42 PM

Looks like an old photo in winter clothes to me.

by Anonymousreply 303June 25, 2021 10:25 PM

Yeah that photos is from several years ago (pre-Meghan) you can tell by the hair and the scarf.

by Anonymousreply 304June 25, 2021 11:18 PM

Markus also dated the Vogue editor which led to Megs getting that gig.

Like Meghan he may date "strategically."

by Anonymousreply 305June 25, 2021 11:22 PM

Not using a photo specific to the news report is lying in my eyes, R299. Why do newspapers fudge things?

by Anonymousreply 306June 25, 2021 11:22 PM

Block R292 "Surviving Angel" and half the thread disappears, thankfully. Surviving Cockroach more like. He pretends to be some variety of British but really is from Arkhangelsk, Ivan cunt.

by Anonymousreply 307June 26, 2021 1:09 AM

A lie r307 I always sign my name.

One of the newspapers in the UK had a picture of the Queen driving near Frogmore today with speculation she was going to see Harry?

by Anonymousreply 308June 26, 2021 1:12 AM

I can't see the previous two posts but I assume you are protesting me calling you Ivan when you are really Boris from Arkhangelsk, Russian cunt.

by Anonymousreply 309June 26, 2021 1:23 AM

Sir Irving Angelsk is behind all of these soi-disant "Harry finally gone native in California" threads. FF him, you will feel better. He is a dementor.

by Anonymousreply 310June 26, 2021 1:38 AM

R308, that’s unlikely; isn’t Harry still in quarantine?

by Anonymousreply 311June 26, 2021 1:40 AM

Isn't that where she walks her new puppies? Doubt it has to do with Harry.

by Anonymousreply 312June 26, 2021 1:46 AM

The Queen is driving? Like, behind the wheel, maneuvering a vehicle?

by Anonymousreply 313June 26, 2021 1:57 AM

Yes, R313. There are other photos of her walking her new puppies on the grounds there, in the past several weeks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314June 26, 2021 2:00 AM

[quote] Queen spotted off to Frogmore as Harry arrives

Hopefully she’s got a belt and will spank his ass.

by Anonymousreply 315June 26, 2021 2:08 AM

You are deliciously naughty!! r315 ! I would like to see Princess Anne spank his ass she would show no mercy I am sure!!

by Anonymousreply 316June 26, 2021 3:12 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317June 26, 2021 3:27 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318June 26, 2021 5:11 AM

^ Is a fair treatment of the whole thing, acknowledging that while MM is a nightmare, the Cambridges were also concerned about being outshone by H&M and probably did some things to reduce their impact.

by Anonymousreply 319June 26, 2021 7:27 AM

R319, is it “fair”, though? He doesn’t give any specifics.

by Anonymousreply 320June 26, 2021 8:32 AM

Harry looks dressed for winter.

by Anonymousreply 321June 26, 2021 10:51 AM

Thank you, r314. I love that she’s able to do that. Those are some sturdy genes.

by Anonymousreply 322June 26, 2021 12:47 PM

Lacey's final "excerpt" from his book is as shoddy as the original version was. Quoting Harry's friends as saying that the Sussexes should be on the balcony at the Platinum Jubilee means those "friends" were very likely Harry's, not William's, and are ignoring the intense dislike Britons have for the Sussexes, the Jubilee being as much about the monarchy as the woman who led it for 70 years and therefore should not be showcasing people who not only refused to serve it but actively tried and are still trying to damage it.

Look back at the photos of the Diamond Jubilee in 2012, Mr Lacey, at who was was NOT on that balcony: the Queen's "favourite son" BEFORE his fall from grace, his kids, her other children . . . Only those relevant to the future of the monarchy and her husband. The Wales, the Cambridges. End of. Andrew was furious, but she didn't give in on that one, did she?

Having those two on the balcony is to be seen to pander to the two deranged villains of the peace just because her Mum is black.

As for Lacey's assertion that HM will never issue LPs depriving Harry's kids of the their HRHs - he may well be right on that one. It will be the last of many mistakes the Queen made, particularly where Charles is concerned.

Leaving that burden to him to start his reign with is to guarantee that he'll be too cowardly to do it, when it should be done, or he'll do it and start his reign off with another round of accusations from Harry & Co.

Her reign is closing, she's 95 fucking years old, her popularity can take the hit. Taking those HRHs NOW will rip the plaster off quickly and leave Charles free to start his reign with one less conflict, which is a major benefit to the monarchy itself.

What's more, if the Queen takes those HRHs, I would bet anything that the enraged Harry will finally be pushed to surrender his own, as it were, in "solidarity" with his commoner children, probably by filing for American citizenship, and that would put an end to another divisive issue.

Cut the bloody umbilical cord already. These two have shown themselves to be deranged sociopaths for whom enough is never enough. You pander and appease will be a far worse look for the monarchy than a family split. Britons don't care about Harry and Meghan or whether William and Harry have made up or not.

They do care about a monarchy that is capable of saying NO to a couple of mentally unstable lying vipers, rather than being seen to appease absolutely appalling behviour.

If Andrew doesn't get onto that balcony, neither does Harry.

by Anonymousreply 323June 26, 2021 1:10 PM

I think that the idea that William and Kate were concerned about being outshone by Ragey Dim and his lumpen harridan is pure Megstan fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 324June 26, 2021 1:28 PM

Agree, R324. Here is another bit of goss...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325June 26, 2021 1:45 PM

R324 - Yes, I was surprised to see Lacey repeating that bullshit. They made a really bad impression on both their tours, they were booed in the Albert Hall one evening, and their polls started slipping compared to the Cambridges' really early in the game.

The truth is, Meghan Markle was the best thing ever to happen to Kate apart from marrying William. Meghan made Kate look like Princess Perfect. Her poll ratings have soared, especially during the pandemic, one of Britain's darkest hours, when the Harkles complained from sunny California and the Cambridges did their duty to the nation.

Lacey is a consultant on Netflix's "The Crown". You have to remember that. He was probably wary of making the Harkles look too bad, as he and they serve the same rich overlord. He redressed the balance somewhat from the original version of the book, but clearly felt he had to add in material that kept it from being a completely retold story.

And none of William's real friends would have talked to Lacey. They know William would have dropped them like, as the Cousins say, third-period French.

They were Harry's allies. Not one of William's real friends would have made that ridiculous statement about William swallowing his pride and standing on the BP balcony for the Platinum Jubilee.

The Sussexes aren't going to be on that balcony - the family would risk massive booing from the crowds below.

It isn't just William: it's Britain who doesn't want them.

by Anonymousreply 326June 26, 2021 1:47 PM

Lacey's original book was said to be a love letter to the Gruesome Twosome. Then he did a 180 with his updates. Seems there are quite a few jarring bits where the 2 viewpoints are not reconciled between the 2 editions.

by Anonymousreply 327June 26, 2021 1:57 PM

[quote] I think that the idea that William and Kate were concerned about being outshone by Ragey Dim and his lumpen harridan is pure Megstan fantasy.

This is a fantastic description of the Narkles.

by Anonymousreply 328June 26, 2021 1:59 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329June 26, 2021 2:19 PM

Harry will be disowned, there was no other choice left to the royal family as soon as the connection to the producer with the rights to the "The BRF Killed Diana" movie became known. It has to be a pre-emptive strike too, because if they do anything after the Harkles throw down that card, they'll be seen as acting guiltily. It's all over. It's just a matter of time. The queen probably went to tell Harry he was being stripped of his titles upon his landing so as to give him some time to save face.

by Anonymousreply 330June 26, 2021 2:55 PM

R330 - I agree completely, but it remains to be seen if the Queen has the balls to do the necessary.

And, you know, she wasn't seen arriving at Frogmore, and remember, he's supposed to be quarantining for five days. Frogmore is half a mile from Windsor Castle and I think it unlikely that at 95 she was heading for a tete-a-tete with someone who was quarantining. The same thing happened when Harry came in for the funeral in April - she was "seen driving to Frogmore Cottage" when in fact she turned out to be driving toward Windsor Castle.

And unless she's prepared to issue those LPs herself re his kids' titles (which I wish she would if only to show what an poorly informed horse's arse Robert Lacey is), I wonder why she'd bring the matter up. To tell him that as soon as she's dead Charles is going to take them away from the kids who just got them?

If that's the BRF's plan, they deserve to be discredited. If the kids aren't getting HRHs,. the time to make that public is NOW, so Charles doesn't have to take the hit for disparaging his own son and grandchildren.

Ffs, how stupid can they get?!

by Anonymousreply 331June 26, 2021 3:03 PM

The latest on this whole saga from Lady C!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332June 26, 2021 3:09 PM

Smart move on Kate and William's part, I wouldn't trust anything I said to Harry not being misconstrued.

by Anonymousreply 333June 26, 2021 3:09 PM

I believe what Robert Lacey writes. He was a well-regarded journalist and biographer of the Queen among others.

I have no doubt his sources are unimpeachable.

There's good reason he's the consultant to "The Crown."

He is not the gossipy source. Some of you on this thread treat him as if he were in the same category as that loon, Lady Colin Campbell.

by Anonymousreply 334June 26, 2021 3:19 PM

r334 So why did he do a complete about turn on certain matters between his initial book and the latest update with his update now conferring with much of what Lady C said in her 2020 book? Lady C was proven right over Princess Dianas marital and emotional problems and published that before the public has any idea. All subsequently proven to be right.

by Anonymousreply 335June 26, 2021 3:35 PM

I am listening to her audio book re: the Narkles (alas, she did not narrate) and her info re: Diana is SO much like Harry now.

by Anonymousreply 336June 26, 2021 4:21 PM

In my opinion, Lacey has damaged his reputation. I think his first copy of the book was heavily one sided and I think he may have gambling that the Sussexes would end up more popular than they have, also given he works for Netflix and they work for Netflix, he wanted to keep in their good graces. But the tide of public opinion has shifted drastically in the UK and they are a sinking ship here.

As for the Jubilee. I think the compromise should be, they are invited to the Service of Thanksgiving but not allowed on the Balcony. The Balcony should be working royals only (the future of the monarchy). The Queen, Charles, Camilla, William, Catherine, the Cambridge Children, Anne, Edward and Sophie.

by Anonymousreply 337June 26, 2021 4:35 PM

R337 - H & M may behave the way they did at the Prince of Wales function. They could pretend they don't know where they're suppose to go and hang around until the main players start to walk onto the balcony and push their way in. I can see them doing pulling a fast one.

by Anonymousreply 338June 26, 2021 5:04 PM

^ pulling a fast one

by Anonymousreply 339June 26, 2021 5:07 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340June 26, 2021 5:20 PM

I think the Oprah interview was a mistake in that there is no mystery or elusiveness about them because they have been plastered all over from that interview. They are both middle aged which is old to the younger generation. Who are they appealing to?

by Anonymousreply 341June 26, 2021 5:23 PM

Fewer by the day, R341. Much of what appears to be "supporters" are likely paid bots and paid PR. If someone is criminally charged for the threats to Camilla and her children, more on the networks may come out. Of course, they have never denounced threats of violence and have contacted some of the "squad" directly.

by Anonymousreply 342June 26, 2021 5:29 PM

R324, I used to listen to the Vanity Fair In the Limelight podcast, which covered Meghan and Harry a lot. It was clear then that M&H were the bright, shiny, new thing that brought in a lot of people who previously hadn't been interested in the BRF. Meghan's acting "career", her being American and darker-skinned, the wedding, the new baby, and their Instagram put them in the spotlight, and they were quite the contrast to the old marrieds and to the rather dull (in celeb terms) Kate.

I've also read about both brothers being jealous of each other (even before Meghan), for example, when it came to the divvying up of patronages.

So it's not far-fetched to think that the Cambridges were jealous or that the Firm was worried about the Sussexes stealing the spotlight from the future King. Of course, it's all turned out differently and I'm sure, but for their loose-cannon shenanigans, the BRF is happy with that.

by Anonymousreply 343June 26, 2021 5:54 PM

More from River on Harrys trip to the UK! River seems to be posting more and more and is certainly increasing in popularity!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344June 26, 2021 5:56 PM

There is no compromising with malignant narcissists, it just doesn't work. They need to be grey rocked, cut off at the knees, not engaged with at all.

If they invite them to the jubilee but don't let them on the balcony she will just pull some revenge stunt while the others are on the balcony to divert attention to herself. She will co-host some live show with Gayle King giving play by play commentary on the jubilee activities. Or maybe one of the children will have a medical emergency, specifically Lilibet 2.0. Or she'll have a miscarriage: "I was chasing my first while holding my second and losing my third and no one asked if I was o.k.". I'm not joking, some form of this or something even more outlandish will come to pass if she is denied top billing.

The Queen needs to take one for the team and be the one to strip them of everything before she dies so that Charles doesn't have to.

by Anonymousreply 345June 26, 2021 6:13 PM

R334, agree completely.

by Anonymousreply 346June 26, 2021 6:57 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347June 26, 2021 9:37 PM

Yep, sounds like more machinations from the Sunshine Sussex Squad . Surprised they didn't include Doria in the invented invitation.

by Anonymousreply 348June 26, 2021 10:08 PM

So the Lacey excerpt claims that the Sussexes have a 30 page "dossier" justifying their treatment of staff and giving precise details of why they were "let go." I wonder if its appendix contains e-mails from the same time period as those "lost" e-mails that were ordered by the court in the Sussex's copyright case against Mail on Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 349June 26, 2021 10:14 PM

From Lacey's 3rd excerpt. Meghan's need to wear Mohammed bin Salaam's blood diamonds despite the murder of Khassoggi and the kidnapping and torture of one of her UN activist acquaintances says all one needs to know about her craven hypocrisy and willingness to lie to avoid responsibility

Meghan was described as an “Actor, Activist & Global Ambassador for World Vision”, alongside Loujain al-Hathloul and other delegates, whom Meghan praised for “speaking out against human rights violations, environmental crises, gender equality issues, discrimination and injustice. They are the change.”

So how was it possible for the soon-to-be Duchess of Sussex not to be aware that Loujain had been kidnapped in March 2018 by a Saudi hit squad just a week after the crown prince had had lunch with the Queen at Buckingham Palace? That was when MBS was said to have handed over the earrings ahead of the wedding two months later. The March 2018 kidnapping of Loujain al-Hathloul was widely reported. Loujain was famous for campaigning for Saudi women’s right to drive, which MBS had granted the previous year. Then he kidnapped the activist and detained her just the same for continuing her criticisms of his absolutism. It was inconceivable that Meghan did not know what had happened to her brave Saudi acquaintance, and in the months that followed disturbing reports emerged of Loujain being tortured in Saudi custody. “She showed them her thighs,” her sister Alia said of her parents’ visit to Loujain in prison. “And it was not only bruises; it was burns . . . She thought she was going to die.”

Meghan’s royal minders in Fiji were quite adamant they had made her aware of the embarrassing Saudi origin of the jewels. It is part of the job description of royal aides and private secretaries to keep their principals informed about “topical” events and connections, and these earrings were so novel and spectacular that journalists were bound to ask where they came from. Meghan’s answer that the jewels were “borrowed” was presumably designed to avoid admitting their awkward provenance – well, awkward for a professed human rights campaigner. When the story came out in March 2021 her legal apologists leapt forward to point out that the earrings were actually lodged as property in the name of the Queen, like all wedding gifts to members of the royal family. So the duchess had been technically correct in saying that she had only “borrowed” them.

by Anonymousreply 350June 26, 2021 10:47 PM

R349 None of the former Sussex staff were "let go" they quit and BP would have their resignations on file. She's an idiot if she released this dossier before (and if) BP's investigation is made public. If she names names, she opens herself to libel. This is a bullying tactic to try and scare people off from participating in the bullying investigation.

by Anonymousreply 351June 26, 2021 11:11 PM

That's why I put let go in quotes, r351. It's was the term Lacey used in the excerpt which is euphemistic at best and sounds more like the Sussexes trying to polish a turd.

by Anonymousreply 352June 26, 2021 11:24 PM

r347 would the Daily Mail work with Sunshine Sacks?Have they worked with them before? I dont get the dynamics of this situation?

If it is true then I am afraid the Queen is making a big mistake and the long term future of the monarchy will be damaged if these malicious vipers are allowed back in.

by Anonymousreply 353June 27, 2021 12:17 AM

r311 According to royal commentator river in his latest video they had a socially distanced meeting in the garden?

by Anonymousreply 354June 27, 2021 12:20 AM

R353, tabloids like the Daily Mail need about clickbait. PR firms, directly or indirectly, provide sources for clickbait stories. Everybody is just doing their job.

by Anonymousreply 355June 27, 2021 12:26 AM

r355 so do you think this story about them being invited next year is false and planted?

by Anonymousreply 356June 27, 2021 12:58 AM

[quote]Meghan was described as an “Actor, Activist & Global Ambassador for World Vision

Global Ambassador! Your agent hooks you up with a charity looking for a celebrity endorsement. They pay your airfare and accommodation and you spend a week touring a third world country taking selfies with kids. Then you never mention the cause/charity again unless it’s to tout your philanthropist credentials.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

by Anonymousreply 357June 27, 2021 1:19 AM

Who blabbed that the Sussexes would be invited? Even if they were, would the Queen want it known so early and publicly?

It does sound like one of Meghan’s Manifestations. Putting it out there as a fait accompli.

by Anonymousreply 358June 27, 2021 1:24 AM

R356, it’s perfectly possible. We know false stories—about the Queen endorsing to use of her nickname, and about her “Zoom call” with the new baby—have appeared. We also know that Meghan’s friend Omid Scobie has insisted that the Sussexes will be attending the Jubilee.

by Anonymousreply 359June 27, 2021 1:36 AM

Why do you keep trying to make this River nobody happen? No one is interested and there are far better videos (Murky Meg, According2taz, Celt Views, LCC) calling out the Harkles on youtube.

by Anonymousreply 360June 27, 2021 8:30 AM

It'sagainst the covid rules to meet up with quarantined people (unless your giving health care etc), so bullshit to River claiming he "knows" they had a socially distanced meeting outside. No way Queenie is breaking the rules.

by Anonymousreply 361June 27, 2021 8:35 AM

R360 We all presumed River posts here.

by Anonymousreply 362June 27, 2021 9:23 AM

Gotta love all the YouTubers competing on here. Lady C and River's vids are by far the most entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 363June 27, 2021 11:27 AM

Harry supposedly learned that Prince Philip died from a police officer who told him to check his phone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364June 27, 2021 12:35 PM

r362 I love that thought!

r360 Well he seems to be sort of in the middle of happening given his big boost in subscribers and viewers per video.

r364 I wonder why he was so difficult to get hold off?

by Anonymousreply 365June 27, 2021 1:14 PM

[quote] I wonder why he was so difficult to get hold off?

It was 3:00 am and his Ambien had just kicked in.

by Anonymousreply 366June 27, 2021 1:23 PM

R353 - The DM like the other tabloids is an Equal Opportunist (er, I mean, Opportunity) outlet. Most of the time, it accepts leaks and press releases by any rep who will give it a story that generates lots of clicks. They don't have to "work with" Sunshine Sachs, anymore than they work with Gayle King or Omid Scobie when they send out stories on behalf of the Harkles.

The story was careful not to use the word "Palace" after the debacle the Harkles created with their lies about the baby's name and the BBC ended up vindicated after the Palace gave them the true story.

Instead it purported to get the information from a source who is familiar with the plans for the PJ. And, it uses that broad but nonspecific term, "it is understood".

But not at any time did the story claim the information was directly from the Palace or confirmed by the Palace.

If the story is true, it's evidence that the Queen really is in her dotard and should step down. It's one thing to let them come to a service in the Abbey, but attending the TTC means a carriage ride and being allowed on the balcony of BP.

The Harkles are intensely disliked in Britain, viewed as traitors, and the risk of booing at public appearances is very high. And, one may imagine the feelings of the Cambridges, Anne, the Wessexes, and perhaps even Charles at this point.

It would be a terrible look for the monarchy: refusing, yet again, to exact full accountability for truly horrible behaviour, and to restore privileges to the guilty whilst sacrificing the feelings of the betrayed, vilified, and attacked.

The BRF cannot be seen to welcome these two back as if nothing had happened, and to play out another facade of Happy Families.

It there's the remotest shred of truth to the rumour, the best thing that could possibly happen is for the Queen to peg out before the PJ rolls around, leading to a state funeral, mourning, no TTC, and an end to any possibility of having those two back.

I don't think Charles wants them on that balcony, and we know William would rather throw them both over it.

Well, we shall see. But if these two set foot on that balcony, I promise I will join the republicans and start advocating for an elected Head of State.

I expect the monarchy to behave as if it actually cares what the populace think. If it refuses because it's too craven and the monarch as a little problem with confrontation, then it's useless, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 367June 27, 2021 1:35 PM

^*in her dotage (not dotard - fucking autocorrect, WHEN will get an edit button?10

by Anonymousreply 368June 27, 2021 1:36 PM

I think River's credibility may take a hit after that vid. Is it allowed under the quarantine rules to meet outside? They had a similar "Queen drives towards FC" ie, WINDSOR, photo last time he was in UK.

This vid is fun, the financial pressure must be real.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369June 27, 2021 2:47 PM

Maybe the Queen was driving AWAY from Windsor to catch a plane/train for Scotland. She's suppose to be attending multiple public engagements next week. I don't think she met with Harry at all. She and her aides would have lots of planning to do. Harry just arrived and is quarantine. Everything is planned to the last minute so would the Queen just pop over for a chat when Harry probably has jet lag?

by Anonymousreply 370June 27, 2021 2:57 PM

He is quarantining under covid restrictions, R370. It is far beyond a scheduling issue. The Queen walks her dogs on the Frogmore grounds, this is the same story that was run when Harry flew in for the funeral and they did not meet then.

The reversal of NCNE has the downside that each story that is not contradicted then begins to be perceived as true.

by Anonymousreply 371June 27, 2021 3:18 PM

The olive branch a year in advance might well be a strategy to confound them. Kind of difficult to keep throwing mud when you're due to appear in public with the people you're throwing it at. It might also have been a bit of a soother to keep the baby from fussing while he's here for the statue unveiling and out of nanny's clutches. His strings are fairly easy to pull. The only way to end this threat is to end that marriage. One way to do that is to work the weakest link.

by Anonymousreply 372June 27, 2021 3:20 PM

no visitors during quarantine and he has come froma an amber list country. Visitors You cannot have visitors, including friends and family, unless they’re providing:

emergency assistance care or assistance, including personal care medical assistance veterinary services certain critical public services Going out Unless you’re at risk of harm, you cannot leave the premises where you’re in quarantine. You must only exercise inside the place where you’re quarantining or in the garden. You cannot leave the place where you’re quarantining to walk your dog. You will need to ask friends or relatives to help you with this.

If you’re at risk of harm If you’re at risk of harm (for example in cases of domestic abuse), you can leave the place where you’re quarantining.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373June 27, 2021 3:29 PM

R371. I disagree. The Palace made it clear that any attempt by Harry and Meg to outright lie about conversations with the Queen or family will be refuted. Bog standard press speculations will never be addressed or you get into the silly world MM did with her Cu bathtub malarkey.

by Anonymousreply 374June 27, 2021 3:33 PM

The Queen regularly goes for walks (with or without her dogs) on the grounds of Frogmore as it's one of the nicest areas of the Windsor estate and it's where a lot of former royals are buried. Frogmore is also has a very special connection to the Queen because it's where she had a memorial to Patrick Plunket constructed. Plunket, for those of you who don't know, was a very dear friend of the Queen's for most of her life. Shortly after she became Queen she made him Deputy Master of the Household which he held until is untimely death back in the 70s from cancer. Plunket's, who is suspected to have been gay, funeral is the only private non-royal funeral the Queen has ever attended. It is said the Queen continues to visit this memorial very frequently.

by Anonymousreply 375June 27, 2021 3:51 PM

If this covering is any indication, the Diana statue looks tall. Is she standing surrounded by children?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376June 27, 2021 4:05 PM

Fuck off, R360. River is great!

by Anonymousreply 377June 27, 2021 4:52 PM

[QUOTE] Much of what appears to be "supporters" are likely paid bots and paid PR. If someone is criminally charged for the threats to Camilla

Will you please fuck off, you paranoid cretin?

by Anonymousreply 378June 27, 2021 5:36 PM

[quote]If this covering is any indication, the Diana statue looks tall. Is she standing surrounded by children?

That's not the covering. *That's* the actual statue.

by Anonymousreply 379June 27, 2021 5:42 PM

R374 - R371 has a point. The Palace did NOT come out and explicitly state that any stories that were untrue would be challenged and corrected. What they indicated was that they would correct lies told by the Sussexes. The tabloids make shit up out of whole cloth every day of the week. The Palace isn't going to stop and correct all of them - just the ones that are so egregiously told by Harry and Meghan.

Some of the shit is undoubtedly leaks from the Sussexes, but that's slightly different. The Lilibet fiasco hit the Queen personally, that was different.

The "they cut me off financially" hit Charles very personally.

But other than those three stories, the Palace has been markedly silent.

And, no one has seen the slightest signs of life at Frogmore Cottage and the tabloids have had paps around there for ages. Eugenie and her family don't live there, they moved in with Andrew and Fergie at Royal Lodge, and they still have Ivy Cottage at Kensington Palace in London.

The Queen drives across the large Frogmore estate all the time, and thus by FrogCott all the time. She's headed for Scotland. River doesn't know what he's talking about.

Harry is probably quarantining at Nottingham Cottage in KP, his old bachelor flat. This way he doesn't have to drive in for the unveiling.

There is no way the Queen would break the quarantine rule like that. Especially at her age, vaccinated or no, with that Delta variant increasing cases all over England.

Also, someone on another site saw the plans that were submitted for the renovations of FrogCott to the local planning council.

The place wasn't turned into a single five-bedroom home at all, but split up into several suites.

I don't think the Sussexes ever lived there. I think they hated it, hated the Queen for offering it instead of something like what the Cambridges got, and that's one reason there was so much secrecy of Archie's birth: they needed to hide that they weren't brining him home to the FrogCott.

And I think something bent went down about the money spent on the renovations, too.

Nothing was ever what it seemed to be with these two sociopaths. The Queen was stupid to let them get as far as they did.

Ffs, woman, you were 18 when WWII ended - surely you heard something about how appeasing sociopaths go?

by Anonymousreply 380June 27, 2021 5:54 PM

The Queen has attended only a handful of funerals in her reign, including, those of Margaret "Bobo" MacDonald, her nanny then dresser during 67 years of royal service, and her close friend and racing manager, the 7th Earl of Carnarvon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381June 27, 2021 6:42 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382June 27, 2021 6:42 PM

They should not hate, R380. It goes against basic Christian values.

by Anonymousreply 383June 27, 2021 7:05 PM

So much for the royal insider's Patrick Plunkett one and only.

by Anonymousreply 384June 28, 2021 12:11 PM

R383 - As neither Harry nor Meghan have set foot in a church since they attended the Commonwealth Service in the Abbey in March 2020, I wouldn't worry about it.

by Anonymousreply 385June 28, 2021 12:25 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386June 28, 2021 2:50 PM

R386 - Tell us something we don't know, Mr Vickers!

by Anonymousreply 387June 28, 2021 2:58 PM

I don't follow the royals regularly but William seems to have gotten his sexy back lately. He was really attractive, almost beautiful, in his late teens and early 20s, and then he started balding and his face was more horsey. But since he shaved his head and got back into shape a bit, he's looking "classically upper class handsome."

by Anonymousreply 388June 28, 2021 4:27 PM

And right on time as the Queen and Will make an appearance...A Sussex rears his ugly head. Couldn't he have waited until later this week? Nope.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389June 28, 2021 4:30 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390June 28, 2021 4:38 PM

R388, I agree. Never thought Harry was anything more that pleasant looking.

William to me is sex on a stick. Can't figure out why, he just is:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391June 28, 2021 4:52 PM

"gave him a lump sum at the end of march for over 4 million"

There is no official confirmation from Charles how much he gave or did not give the Sussexes. There is nothing on the report indicating that Charles gave the Sussexes 4 million.

The report shows a TOTAL of 4.5 million spent on the Cambridges & Sussexes combined for fiscal year 2019-2020 ending om March 31, 2020. There is no breakdown of the amount each couples received or spent.

by Anonymousreply 392June 28, 2021 5:05 PM

R392 - since there was a pandemic and Will & Kate didn't go out much (mostly Zoom appearances), I suspect that the Sussexes would get at least HALF of the 4 million or even more since they were embarking on a new life and buying a huge house.

by Anonymousreply 393June 28, 2021 5:41 PM

William is defiantly more toned in recent years. A couple years ago he started taking up yoga which he's been seen doing in public a few times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394June 28, 2021 6:06 PM

New poll out today show the majority of people in Scotland would prefer to retain the monarchy even if Scotland becomes independent.

47% wished to retain the monarchy

35% to abolish

18% unsure

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395June 28, 2021 6:25 PM

It's interesting, several American publications are claiming the monarchy is suffering because it lost it's "cool" factor with Harry & Meghan gone. It's ridiculous because royals aren't meant to be cool or trendy. The most loved royals of our time: Queen Mum, the Queen, Philip, Anne could never be described as cool and that's why they are beloved, they becomes institutions within themselves if that makes sense. The Queen is so popular because she is not trendy, she is timeless in a sense. It's reassuring when we see her. While she has been an excellent monarchy, part of her success is due from the sheer fact she's been around for so long.

H&M's departure in the long run might actually be in the monarchy's best interest.

by Anonymousreply 396June 28, 2021 8:46 PM

Lol who the hell thinks the Harkles are cool??!

by Anonymousreply 397June 28, 2021 9:35 PM

Sunshine Sucks and Meg's bot army, R397

by Anonymousreply 398June 28, 2021 10:02 PM

I find it implausible that they met. I do think the Narkles want to build their brand by association and want $$$ to boot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399June 28, 2021 10:29 PM

I'm a few years younger than William but he was one of my first major celebrity crushes when I was a teenager. When he was in university, there was a series of photo released of him playing water polo....I can't tell you the number of times I jerked to those pics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400June 29, 2021 12:22 AM

Cutie Russell Myers confirmed on Lorraine today that the Queen did see Harry at Frogmore but socially distanced outside and she did invite H&M to the Jubilee (so that story was likely leaked by the Sussexes).

by Anonymousreply 401June 29, 2021 1:09 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402June 29, 2021 4:35 PM

If indeed, true, R402, it doesn't say much about his judgment.

Not only in terms of trashing his grandmother while lying about the rest of his family, but of other bad choices he's made as well.

by Anonymousreply 403June 29, 2021 4:41 PM

I think that there is probably some truth to that story R402 posted. Harry is totally a poster child for the emotional reactive type who leaps before he looks below him. Being royal is the only life Harry has ever known and once the LA excitment wears off he will miss his old life.

by Anonymousreply 404June 29, 2021 4:49 PM

On some other thread I wondered if they'll stay in Montecito. It's beautiful, but not as exciting as LA, which is close enough but still a bit of a hike. The house is nice, but Harry's used to the grandest homes. Could he be getting ever so slightly restless?

by Anonymousreply 405June 29, 2021 6:18 PM

[quote]Being royal is the only life Harry has ever known and once the LA excitment wears off he will miss his old life.

Could you imagine being trapped in a house with that one? Even a big house? Now I concede, he's slower than most of us, but eventually even Harry Windsor's got to think 'will you just shut the fuck up?'

by Anonymousreply 406June 29, 2021 6:42 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407June 29, 2021 8:05 PM

Harry is a CA thug now. Very strange person…married to a very strange person.

by Anonymousreply 408July 4, 2021 4:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!