Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Juarez

I know it’s a rough city which I like but is Juarez Mexico safe? I want to have fun but I’d like to live.

by Anonymousreply 11June 16, 2021 11:41 PM

OP is Susan Hayward.

by Anonymousreply 1June 16, 2021 10:29 PM

Reconsider travel due to crime.

Violent crime and gang activity are common. The vast majority of homicides are targeted assassinations against members of criminal organizations. Battles for territory between criminal groups have resulted in violent crime in areas frequented by U.S. citizens and U.S. government employees, including restaurants and malls during daylight hours. Bystanders have been injured or killed in shooting incidents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 16, 2021 10:32 PM

As long as I’m not seeking drugs I think my chances are okay.

by Anonymousreply 3June 16, 2021 10:39 PM

I'd go there for the Donkey shows 🐴

by Anonymousreply 4June 16, 2021 10:45 PM

No OP.

by Anonymousreply 5June 16, 2021 10:50 PM

Lots of people go there to shop and go out to restaurants. All during the day, mostly.

by Anonymousreply 6June 16, 2021 10:56 PM

I’d love to get fucked by hot drug dealers

by Anonymousreply 7June 16, 2021 11:14 PM

Used to go across the border for dinner or drinks all the time. Pretty much stopped going about 10 years ago when the violence got out of control. Not a place to go to have fun anymore. Those days are long gone. Sadly,

by Anonymousreply 8June 16, 2021 11:31 PM

Is Mexico City the only safe Mexican city to visit?

by Anonymousreply 9June 16, 2021 11:37 PM

Juarez

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 16, 2021 11:39 PM

The Guardian says it's a clunky historical drama, but Bette shines in it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 16, 2021 11:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!