Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gay man has a velcro cat

I love cats, but this clingy kitty is just exhausting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28June 24, 2021 12:01 AM

Get another cat he can play with.

by Anonymousreply 1June 12, 2021 9:42 AM
by Anonymousreply 2June 13, 2021 1:28 PM

Awww...sweet cat.

by Anonymousreply 3June 13, 2021 1:45 PM

yeah, cat needs a feline buddy

I had a needy cat, wanted to play all the time, and I got another, now they keep each other company for the most part

by Anonymousreply 4June 13, 2021 1:47 PM

Cute cat. Owner may need counseling for this desperate need for attention.

by Anonymousreply 5June 13, 2021 1:47 PM
by Anonymousreply 6June 23, 2021 8:17 PM

o I love him. so So So much

by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2021 8:22 PM

Clearly faked, the OWNER is the one who needs attention.

by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2021 8:25 PM

My 12 year old cat is now like this. He wasn't as clingy as a kitten and very independent. In recent years, he's becoming more and more clingy. He's constantly rubbing and nudging me. I thought maybe he was losing his hearing or eyesight but he still chases toys and recognizes his name. I don't mind his clinging unless I'm on the laptop, then it's annoying.

by Anonymousreply 9June 23, 2021 8:25 PM

Seen that Twink before online.

by Anonymousreply 10June 23, 2021 8:26 PM

At first I thought that the twink was “Sunshine”…

by Anonymousreply 11June 23, 2021 8:28 PM

The cat isn’t the only one who wants attention.

by Anonymousreply 12June 23, 2021 8:46 PM

Awwww such a sweet kittyCat! I love him!

Leave that twink alone you nasty bitches! He’s not shaking his ass on TikTok or trying to be some gossip or beauty influencer. He’s just sharing how lovey-dovey his little cat is. So what if he’s getting some attention.

What’s wrong with some of you people. You can’t derive just a little joy from some things every now and then? Stop being such a rabid pack of snapping cunty wolves and lighten up a little!

by Anonymousreply 13June 23, 2021 9:13 PM

I had two cats that I bought together 10 years ago. One of them died last year and the remaining cat has become super clingy. She was never like this prior. She constantly has to be near me or on me.

by Anonymousreply 14June 23, 2021 9:17 PM

Same happened with my cat r14. My ragdoll couldn’t have cared less about me when her buddy was alive. When he died - Boom! - she wouldn’t leave me alone. Constantly wanted me to pet her and was my little shadow. Really was like a different cat.

by Anonymousreply 15June 23, 2021 9:34 PM

One of my 3 cats has become excessively affectionate. Whenever I sit down she immediately has to be in my lap. I must admit I love it at night when I settle down into my lounger and she cuddles down into the crook of my arm and my side and falls asleep. She's my cuddle bunny.

by Anonymousreply 16June 23, 2021 9:39 PM

My cat is close to the same, thank god she’s not as big. But… she’s been like that EIGHTEEN years now and you can hardly tell she’s older. It’s like all I know.

by Anonymousreply 17June 23, 2021 9:41 PM

My cat was completely devoted and liked to be in sight if me at least or touching me at nearly all times. He was more polite, though, never sitting on a laptop or interfering. For much if the day he wAs happy enough to be in sight of me: in a window, on a chair, on the floor. At certain times, however, he was of a more determined bent. The message was easy to read and normally I, if I were working, I would just stop for 20 minutes and have a lie down with him. He would snuggle, purr, get his whole body in maximum adjunct to my face, and was ecstatic whenever I went to bed and he would join me. If I were sitting he would sometimes come beside me and give some sign that he wanted to sit on my lap. A ñittke signal from me and he was there. Needy, but always polite and very rarely impatient about it.

by Anonymousreply 18June 23, 2021 9:53 PM

The only pussy he has ever allowed near him.

by Anonymousreply 19June 23, 2021 10:05 PM

How do you know he’s gay?

by Anonymousreply 20June 23, 2021 10:10 PM

My cuddle happy cat just now. She's set for the evening. Or until I have to get up to go pee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 23, 2021 10:18 PM

A lot people think cats are aloof. I can assure you most cats aren't. My first cat I got as a 12 week old kitten. He and I were best buds for nearly 18 years. Did I make mistakes sure like giving him coiled phone cords to play with. I had to armor the cables on my computer though.

by Anonymousreply 22June 23, 2021 10:20 PM

I have a 17 year old cat and a 2 year old cat. My younger cat is just like this. He sits on my iPad when he wants attention. He sits on the counter when I’m cooking or doing dishes. He will get playful at night and attack me in my sleep, so he can’t sleep in my room. He has also learned to open doors, so I have to lock the bedroom door before bed. He really needs a playmate, but I don’t want 3 cats. The older cat doesn’t want anything to do with either of us (I adopted him when he was 6 from a friend that was moving and he never really warmed up to me).

by Anonymousreply 23June 23, 2021 10:31 PM

[quote]How do you know he’s gay?

I have a sense about these things. Two, in fact: My eyes and ears.

by Anonymousreply 24June 23, 2021 10:33 PM

Have you seen this cat, very involved with his owner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 23, 2021 10:48 PM

OP's cat has also developed bad habits - encouraged by his owner.

20 years ago, I used to play a game with my cat. I'd jump of the bed and call her name, she's run into the bedroom and we'd wrestle on the bed. The bathroom is to the right of the bedroom door, and whenever I went to use it, she's stand at the bedroom door meowing at me because she wanted to play on the bed. I IGNORED HER. We played the game when I said so, not when she demanded it. She got the message quickly.

Cats are smart animals and most love attention. But you can't let them dangle you on a string. Establish a routine where you pet and play with them at certain times of the day, cats like routine. You simply do not let them in the bathroom when you're going, jeez. These owners deserve what they get.

by Anonymousreply 26June 23, 2021 11:03 PM

Cats have a brain that a size of walnut. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 27June 23, 2021 11:52 PM

[quote] How do you know he’s gay?

Because he has a cat.

by Anonymousreply 28June 24, 2021 12:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!