Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Angelina and Brad are officially going back to Court

Will it ever end?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224October 30, 2021 12:23 AM

Angelina Jolie is a poison spider. I loathe her. Bad actress, bad mother, shit human being.

by Anonymousreply 1June 12, 2021 4:20 AM

Ugh, see you next Tuesday Anj!

by Anonymousreply 2June 12, 2021 4:22 AM

When was the last time Jolie ate? 1999?

by Anonymousreply 3June 12, 2021 4:27 AM

Jolie actually is what QAnon thinks the democrats are.

by Anonymousreply 4June 12, 2021 4:29 AM

She’s just going to drag it out until Shiloh is 18 and the younger ones are close to becoming legal. Not sure what their current custody arrangement is, but Brad has lost. The kids are getting too old. Maybe he’s better off just giving up and seeing what happens down the line when they are older and out of her clutches. Not sure why she is being so vindictive. Whatever problems he’s had in the past seems to have been addressed.

by Anonymousreply 5June 12, 2021 4:31 AM

She's just repeating the crazy pattern of her parents.

by Anonymousreply 6June 12, 2021 4:39 AM

yea, on divorce tik tok most of the teens hate going to their dads back and forth and prefer living with their mom. The teens gloat that they stop going all together..this is the reality Brad will have to face soon.

by Anonymousreply 7June 12, 2021 1:09 PM

R7 tiktok users are not a good population to sample.

by Anonymousreply 8June 12, 2021 3:14 PM

R7, I’d guess that’s more girls. I would think male teens would prefer living with their dads. Many ask to go live with them mid teen years.

by Anonymousreply 9June 12, 2021 6:59 PM

R9, well that did not happened with Pax and Maddox..

Good thing brad is rich the ungrateful teens on divorce tik tok always comparing the material stuff/house and making fun of their dad’s current living situation.

by Anonymousreply 10June 12, 2021 7:10 PM

I guess she thinks since she purchased them, she's free to do with them as she pleases; like a classic car collection.

She does love to show her ass.

by Anonymousreply 11June 12, 2021 7:14 PM

Omg each family’s kids would rather be with a specific parent for different reasons. Some families prefer mom. Some prefer dad.

by Anonymousreply 12June 12, 2021 7:25 PM

She met up with her ex husband

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 12, 2021 8:33 PM

I never thought he was an idiot for leaving Jen Aniston, but I did think he was an idiot for partnering with Angie.

Did he not see her on the red carpet confessing to wearing a vial of Billy Bob Thornton's blood, or confessing to just having had sex with him in the limo seconds earlier? How could he have possibly thought he was partnering himself to a sane person?

by Anonymousreply 14June 12, 2021 8:41 PM

First ever pic of Pax with Brad’s family from his nieces ig story, we haven't seen a pap pic of him with Brad for 5 years and there are reports his relationship with him is strained.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 13, 2021 1:31 AM

This is just rich people shit. At least on her end, because he's got to keep battling if he wants to be around his kids. He's been an active parent....plenty of nanny help but neither is an absentee parent (i know this from someone who interacted with them regularly for a few years).

But the wealthier you are, the more lawsuits and lawyering that goes on. (I have no issues with lawyers or getting appropriate legal help when necessary). But when you've got tens of millions of dollars, the law and courts tend to get abused and even the lawyers sometimes get tired of it but it pays the bills.

I remember an incident that had an actor suing a studio over a violation of his contract. It was the agent's job to talk him out of it (it wasn't worth suing th studio considering his next movie was set up there and the $10 million he'd earn from it would be far more than he could ever hope to get off the shitty lawsuit, which could have resulted in the studio cancelling the film). The lawyer was happy to just file the lawsuit.

by Anonymousreply 16June 13, 2021 2:00 AM

Your post is complete nonsense R16. Not all rich people are as insane and vindictive as Angelina Jolie. Even some rich people love their kids and consider their happiness and stability before indulging a sick desire for revenge. Jolie is a fucking viper.

by Anonymousreply 17June 13, 2021 2:06 AM

she’s a snake…..

by Anonymousreply 18June 13, 2021 2:10 AM

R13, I have a feeling she is going to move to NYC to be closer to Johnny.

by Anonymousreply 19June 13, 2021 2:49 AM

This isn't a good look for Angelina by any means. Wasn't Brad there to support her when Angelina's mother passed away? Brad I hope the pussy was worth it when you cheated on Jennifer.

by Anonymousreply 20June 13, 2021 3:07 AM

Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 21June 13, 2021 3:15 AM

Why would JLM be interested in a total nutbag with a ton of kids?

by Anonymousreply 22June 13, 2021 3:37 AM

I am not a fan, but she can date and so can Brad. It’s been 5 years since they split. I’m actually surprised neither has been seriously linked with anyone. I doubt she’s really with JLM though.

by Anonymousreply 23June 13, 2021 6:31 AM

No man will want her now R23. She's haggard, too many kids and too much drama...she needs to find a nice lesbian and settle down.

by Anonymousreply 24June 13, 2021 3:07 PM

This is some desperation, trying to catch Bennifer 2.0 lightening and when Brad and Jen broke the internet by saying hello backstage at an awards show. As if anyone knows where Jonny Lee Miller lives, let alone it being a pap hangout.

by Anonymousreply 25June 13, 2021 3:15 PM

She just seems so pathetic. She couldn't get Colin Farrell to agree to some PR nonsense beyond showing up the Dumbo premiere in 2019, so she goes for a more washed-up ex........

by Anonymousreply 26June 13, 2021 3:37 PM

She and Jonny look a lot alike. I never realized that before. Didn't she break his heart and ghost him the first time around?

by Anonymousreply 27June 13, 2021 3:45 PM

I think she works hard at being a bitch…

by Anonymousreply 28June 13, 2021 3:47 PM

always thinking of new ways to come out on top

by Anonymousreply 29June 13, 2021 3:48 PM

AJ is one seriously fucked up bitch.

by Anonymousreply 30June 13, 2021 4:02 PM

History does support that assertion R30

by Anonymousreply 31June 13, 2021 4:04 PM

Someone give her a drug test. Heroin addicts rarely stop. They move on from shooting up to pills.

by Anonymousreply 32June 13, 2021 4:15 PM

Is Brad just fighting for custody of the bio kids or is it for the adopted ones too? Maddox and Pax (sp?) apparently don't like him anyway, so you'd hardly think he'd want to see them either. She's such a cunt for dragging this shit out.

by Anonymousreply 33June 13, 2021 5:23 PM

You can never go home again Angelina. Literally.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 13, 2021 5:30 PM

Contesting this decision doesn't necessarily mean Jolie is trying to keep the kids away from Pitt. A big issue was where the kids were going to live geographically. This is why Jolie wanted the kids to testify about what THEY wanted.

Clearly AJ and Pitt are both damaged people. Pitt is an alcoholic. If a drunk came after one of my kids I'd kill him.

by Anonymousreply 35June 13, 2021 5:42 PM

You don't have kids or a man R35. Jolie is a serial cheater, bisexual heroin addict with an eating disorder. Pitt like most people sometimes got impatient with mouthy kids when he drank too much. He never struck them. He left Jolie.

She seeks revenge. She's both emaciated and broad in the hips now - her beauty grown tight and toxic. Her countenance is malevolent. She likes it rough anyway. The best man for Angie would be Armie Hammer, to be honest.

Brad just wants to be with his kids. All of them. The grown son, Angie's first, has nothing to do with these proceedings.

Here is Angie caught leaving JLM's the other morning. Back to her old ways.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36June 13, 2021 5:51 PM

R36 You're the vicious cipher who doesn't have kids. Thankfully.

by Anonymousreply 37June 13, 2021 6:03 PM

God, imagine not wanting Brad Pitt as your daddy. The mind boggles!

by Anonymousreply 38June 13, 2021 6:08 PM

She's ruining her career. She doesn't have the goodwill that he does. The sequel to Malificent, released after the breakup, greatly under-performed.

by Anonymousreply 39June 13, 2021 6:47 PM

Hollywood seems to hate her. She was only back in the good graces for a while because of Pitt. Now it just depends on how good that Chloe Zhao Marvel film does, and even then she's part of a LARGE ensemble.

by Anonymousreply 40June 13, 2021 9:28 PM

Her twin daughter has green eyes while Angelina, Brad and thier other bio siblings has blue...hmmm I wonder where she got it..Cough..Jlm..

by Anonymousreply 41June 13, 2021 10:33 PM

Can she afford five more years of expensive lawyers on top of her extravagant lifestyle and army of nannies and PAs?

She's not making many films, she isn't getting paid nearly as much as she used to, and she was never getting paid the biggest wages because she hasn't had many hit films. And next to no memorable ones. So she can't have as much in the bank as Pitt, she isn't earning as much now, and she isn't going to earn a whole lot of anything in the future.

by Anonymousreply 42June 17, 2021 9:45 PM

BTW, since the custody threat closed at 600, is this going to be the new thread or is there another?

Yes, I've searched.

by Anonymousreply 43June 17, 2021 9:54 PM

I thought she gave up acting for the world humanitarian stuff she does.

You know. Jetting around the world, being pictured with malnourished little black babies and stuff.

by Anonymousreply 44June 17, 2021 10:10 PM

She can’t because Brad is preventing her from traveling the world with her kids unless she is working.

by Anonymousreply 45June 17, 2021 10:34 PM

Of course she could spend half her time posing in front of refugees, when the kids are spending time with their father.

But I suspect that she'd rather blame Pitt from "preventing" her from getting her picture taken with desperate people, than go ahead and visit those people in the time actually available to her.

by Anonymousreply 46June 17, 2021 10:44 PM

Don’t stick your dick in crazy. Straight men will never learn.

by Anonymousreply 47June 17, 2021 10:45 PM

She seems like a sociopath. Well, actually she probably is. Or Brad is. I can’t tell with these Hollywood assholes.

by Anonymousreply 48June 17, 2021 10:53 PM

Her picture is next to the word CUNT in most dictionaries

by Anonymousreply 49June 17, 2021 11:08 PM

She also wants to move to the UK permanently to become an MP. I guessed NYC is plan B so she can move far away from Brad if joint custody goes through.

by Anonymousreply 50June 17, 2021 11:53 PM

I would’ve thought he’d just let her have custody, I don’t get the impression he is into being a Dad. Maybe he needs to look like he’s fighting for his kids or else he’d look like an asshole and that would ruin his career.

by Anonymousreply 51June 17, 2021 11:56 PM

I never did like her and never fell for her Mother Teresa act.

by Anonymousreply 52June 18, 2021 12:04 AM

One of Pitt's main reasons for getting and being with Jolie was because he wanted to be a dad and have a large family R51. Which they did. They held off getting married "until everyone could be married". Then were divorced within 2 years. Of course he wants to be a dad, he just doesn't use his kids in some sick psycho drama the way that Jolie (Mia Farrow) does. Angie is a psychopath. It's obvious. And I don't throw that word around. He's got a hard road with that insidious bitch. Pitt may be lazy and drink too much and have spent the last 30 years being a pampered movie star and sometime aesthete, but he's still a dad. He's exudes total dad energy. A dad I'd like to SPANK.

by Anonymousreply 53June 18, 2021 12:10 AM

I knew she was going to to pull another stunt again and there are far worse to come. Drip drip drip

by Anonymousreply 54June 18, 2021 12:27 AM

" I don’t get the impression he is into being a Dad."

I think that's because he's rarely photographed with the kids, and doesn't talk about his family nonstop.

Which IMHO shows better parenting skills than hers.

Seriously, I saw the pics from NYC and the kids look utterly miserable to be photographed by a crowd of paps, and they're at a horribly self-concscious age. Letting the whole world talk about their looks, dress sense, and gender identification is destructive, and no good parent would drag teenagers in front of the paps. But Angie does it all the fucking time!

by Anonymousreply 55June 18, 2021 2:20 AM

[quote]BTW, since the custody threat closed at 600, is this going to be the new thread or is there another?

Let's use this one. As long as there is ongoing news and planted stories in US weekly online about the custody fight, the discussion continues.

by Anonymousreply 56June 18, 2021 4:35 AM

[quote]She also wants to move to the UK permanently to become an MP. I guessed NYC is plan B so she can move far away from Brad if joint custody goes through.

The last sentence makes no sense. How would Brad exercise his joint custody if the kids are living thousands of miles away? The custody fight was brought about mainly by Jolie's desire to move to another country, and Pitt's insistence she not.

He got his way with the recent court decision. The result is that Angie can't move out of the LA area until the youngest kids turn 18 (unless she moves alone).

by Anonymousreply 57June 18, 2021 4:38 AM

I'm dumbfounded - why is she still in NYC? What's she doing there with all the brood in tow, staying at a hotel. She's not filming there.

She looks terribly bedraggled. Is that mostly snacks and junk food in her cart? Are they staying for a long time - ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58June 18, 2021 4:40 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59June 18, 2021 9:59 AM

That was the most interesting part of the article R59. Maddox sounds like one of the incels.

by Anonymousreply 60June 18, 2021 1:43 PM

R60 Definitely a victim of covert incest by Angie

by Anonymousreply 61June 18, 2021 2:27 PM

Doesn't look like snack foods in her cart, I see oranges and celery and lactose-free milk (I recognize it because it's what I buy) and peanut butter. I'm not sure why she's shopping instead of someone doing it for her, or why she's still in NYC doing pap walks and buying hot dogs with the tabloids in tow.

by Anonymousreply 62June 18, 2021 2:32 PM

Why would he travel all the way to NYC to spent it dark room to play D&D? He should have stayed home and what happen to college?i saw in some vlogs that Yonsei University Underwood International College has been open a few months ago.

by Anonymousreply 63June 18, 2021 2:46 PM

haha. Is she going to cook that food once she gets back to the hotel? She's just like us!

by Anonymousreply 64June 18, 2021 3:10 PM

A few months ago there was an article that said he was still studying at Yonsei Underwood but it was all online.

by Anonymousreply 65June 18, 2021 3:43 PM

There isn't anything to cook in the cart r64, I noticed that it was all stuff you eat without needing to cook anything. Not even Pop Tarts!

by Anonymousreply 66June 18, 2021 3:44 PM

Yeah, like that would be allowed, R63.

by Anonymousreply 67June 18, 2021 3:47 PM

Jennifer Aniston must be shitting herself daily with laughter at all this.

by Anonymousreply 68June 18, 2021 4:45 PM

Who among us didn't predict an ugly divorce when they got together, and an ugly custody fight when they started co-adopting and breeding?

by Anonymousreply 69June 18, 2021 5:17 PM

Why is Pax even factored into the custody battle? He's 18 in November. By the time any order gets executed, he'll be an adult anyway.

by Anonymousreply 70June 18, 2021 6:00 PM

Because they have been battling over joint custody for 4 years already R70. Angelina is a snake. Her children will hate her later in life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71June 18, 2021 6:30 PM

The order is in place now r70. It stands even as appeals are ongoing.

Problem re Pax is, at his advanced age, there's little likelihood of forcing him to abide by any new visitation decisions. He would still have to abide by Brad's co-decisions re his welfare until he turns 18 this fall, however.

by Anonymousreply 72June 18, 2021 6:30 PM

He looks like such a fool for falling for her bullshit, he’s only outsuckered by (formerly known as) Prince Harry.

by Anonymousreply 73June 18, 2021 6:33 PM

I don’t get Pax he is willing to testify against brad and posted an anti father’s day rant about him on his ig story while following Brad’s family and hanging out with them when they were in California ..

by Anonymousreply 74June 18, 2021 8:07 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75June 19, 2021 8:34 PM

Brad won't have any real relationship with any of his children until they are adults and realize how toxic their mother is. He then stands a good shot with all of them except Maddox.

by Anonymousreply 76June 19, 2021 8:37 PM

[quote] They held off getting married "until everyone could be married".

I never believed this. By the time they did get married, they seemed to already be on the rocks.

by Anonymousreply 77June 19, 2021 8:43 PM

Did she pull a kelly rutherford and kidnapped them and why can’t Brad do something about it?

by Anonymousreply 78June 19, 2021 8:43 PM

That weird wedding where Angie wore a hideous dress the children 'designed' and everyone looked miserable was Brangelina squeezing the last bitter drops of publicity out of the pairing. After that, there really was nothing else to do but have a messy divorce and custody battle.

by Anonymousreply 79June 19, 2021 8:45 PM

Brad should start a bit of will-rattling. Start publicly talking about setting up a foundation or project or something. The kids with functioning brains will take notice, especially the ones in their mid-teens he can soon stop supporting. He must be hugely more wealthy than Jolie, while she's still rich enough so they don't really lose out..

by Anonymousreply 80June 19, 2021 9:53 PM

I wonder if she has official permission from Pitt to take the kids out of state? It's likely enough, as they both need to travel for work or charitable endeavors, and not just for fun.

But if she doesn't have his permission, or is overstaying the allotted travel period, he's not exactly going to have her arrested the morning after she was supposed to be home in California. He'll have his lawyers talk to her lawyers first, and take whatever legal steps are necessary to establish that she's overstepping the custody arrangement, and that will all be done behind the scenes, away from the eyes of gossippy bitches like us. Pitt probably really wants to avoid having her arrested for violating the custody agreement, because she'd retaliate by playing the martyr and accuse him of God knows what, and the entertainment press would go batshit. Who knows whether he's willing to really crack down if she violates the custody order, we don't even know if she has overstepped the custody order.

by Anonymousreply 81June 19, 2021 10:26 PM

Agreed, R80. Brad doesn't have to do anything for those kids once they're out of university: The public would expect him to put them through college as any responsible parent would, but he cuts them off after that and sets up a foundation for housing or something (he seems really interested in housing and homelessness, probably because he was an architecture major in college), nobody will say anything.

by Anonymousreply 82June 19, 2021 10:50 PM

If 50/50 custody gets established, won't Angie lose the child support payments? It would be expected that she'd be able to keep the kids in the same style as Brad when they were with her, and if they split time equally, nobody should be paying anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 83June 19, 2021 10:52 PM

according to Brad’s lawyers she has violated several court orders in the past but this seems vindictive since 50/50 order is in place and the kids are in their teens and team mom. She probably wants to see what Brad will do next and want to cause a scene(get arrested) so the kids can witness it and blame it all on Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 84June 19, 2021 11:03 PM

Brad's lawyers are too smart to fall for that, and Brad listens to his lawyers. All Angie's doing is adding even more evidence for why her custody appeal should be dismissed. If she keeps going, she could lose custody altogether and end up with supervised visits like Brad had to endure.

by Anonymousreply 85June 19, 2021 11:14 PM

I don't know if she'd be arrested, but she'd be in contempt of court and definitely summoned in front of the judge to answer to him/her. Brad doesn't even have to ask for this to be done, the judge may get fed up with her antics on their own and issue his own order sua sponte ("of one's accord").

Like r85 said she could very well lose custody or a lot of her custody share. That would be worse for her imo than being arrested, which would only make her more sympathetic to her stans and some of her kids.

by Anonymousreply 86June 19, 2021 11:17 PM

I'd be interested to know how much those child support payments are ... six kids.

by Anonymousreply 87June 19, 2021 11:20 PM

Since she's had majority custody, the payments were a lot. Now that it's a more even 50/50 or close to it, they will be greatly reduced if not eliminated altogether.

by Anonymousreply 88June 19, 2021 11:21 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89June 19, 2021 11:27 PM

Part of this is definitely about money. They were only married 2 years, so Angie wasn't entitled to much in the divorce. The child support payments were the big payday, and this latest custody order threatens that. Angie's not making the money she once had, and she likes to spend. She'll have to retrench or maybe make a play for bachelor Bill Gates.

by Anonymousreply 90June 19, 2021 11:31 PM

Team no one. They are both selfish idiots. If their parenting styles were so different, they had no business having so many children in rapid succession. Even if they were so vapid to never talk about parenting styles in the beginning of their relationship and so focused on their Brangelina brand that it took a while to notice their differences, they had no business pulling that obvious PR stunt of a wedding and entangling themselves even further. Hopefully at least some of those kids find some real life role models to emulate in their personal lives, although the chances are pretty low.

by Anonymousreply 91June 19, 2021 11:38 PM

I like Brad, but he is a simp who unfortunately got what he deserved. The relationship with Jolie should’ve been short term. At most maybe just have Shiloh and call it a day. They both stayed together past their expiration date for publicity. She also stayed for access to his money and he stayed to save face after splitting with Aniston. He just compounded the mistake by having more kids and getting married. I remember by the time they got married people didn’t care as much, but the consensus was that it was a list ditch effort to save the relationship. Which now we know it was. There is even red carpet video of her clearly annoyed at him and shooing him away. A lot of their pics you could see tension. So why he didn’t get out sooner is on him. Now the kids are too old and most likely very weird. It’s just too late on many levels at this point.

by Anonymousreply 92June 19, 2021 11:54 PM

I wonder if they want to stay with Angelina because she is not stable and they want to take care of her? Pax seems like her shadow/bodyguard more than her son, Maddox doesn't act that way with her never seen pics of him opening doors for her yet he is the oldest and on his own world aka and incel.

by Anonymousreply 93June 20, 2021 12:05 AM

"I wonder if they want to stay with Angelina because she is not stable and they want to take care of her?"

No teenager or young child should ever have to "take care" of a parent, especially if the parent is able to afford all the best mental health care in the world! It would be selfish and wrong for a parent to use her kids as emotional crutches rather than seeking psychiatric care!

Which doesn't mean it couldn't be happening, lots of horrible parents bind their children to them with need and guilt. Which is brutally destructive to the children, but these aren't people who give a rat's ass about anyone's needs but their own.

by Anonymousreply 94June 20, 2021 1:02 AM

Psychopaths don't' see themselves as mentally ill. Jolie is a psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 95June 20, 2021 1:07 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96June 20, 2021 1:09 AM

r59 isn't Maddox that one that's in love with her? He probably didn't want to see JLM because he views him as a love rival.

by Anonymousreply 97June 20, 2021 1:29 AM

It seems she’s the closest to Pax. Ironic because it seems like he was the unfavored child when he was much younger.

by Anonymousreply 98June 20, 2021 2:32 AM

What did he do to make her so angry?

by Anonymousreply 99June 20, 2021 2:45 AM

I agree with a lot of what you said, R92, but remember how fast all those kids happened. Brad went from having no kids in 2005 to having 6 kids by 2008. He adopted Maddox and Zahara in early 2006, and Angelina gave birth to Shiloh in May. At that point, he did want to slow down, which is why he was reluctant at first to adopt Pax. But Angie got her way on that, and he adopted Pax in early 2008, and then the twins were born that summer.

He should have put his foot down after Maddox, Zahara, and Shiloh, but he didn't. And he'll live with that choice forever.

by Anonymousreply 100June 20, 2021 2:51 AM

R98, when Pax grew into a teen he became an extrovert -he attended regular school, is said to have many friends, hanged out with Brad’s family, took care of his appearance and wore expensive brand of fashion while Maddox seems withdrawn and moody.

by Anonymousreply 101June 20, 2021 3:13 AM

Pax has actually grown into a halfway attractive teen. He's had his teeth done (capped? or maybe just straightened), his skin is good and he dresses well. He puts Maddox to shame.

by Anonymousreply 102June 20, 2021 3:39 AM

Wow now i know why we haven’t seen pics of Angelina and kids back at the LA airport they were abroad all along and this is what Brad allegedly doesn’t want the kids to do but she did it anyway!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103June 21, 2021 3:57 AM

This is Angelina's way of saying "SEE the important work I would be doing every day if Brad didn't make me live in LA?"

Of course, she could still do that work half the time when the kids are with Brad, but she won't admit that.

by Anonymousreply 104June 21, 2021 4:02 AM

I can’t believe she is in Goudebo with the kids this whole time , they left NYC on june 11 so isn’t that kidnapping?

by Anonymousreply 105June 21, 2021 4:06 AM

Oh, she's a fucking bitch. I don't even use that word towards women, but Angie is a bitch. Her Muslim causes aren't as popular as they once were. Why isn't she in Indonesia or China fighting for human rights? Or Brazil or India or Africa vaccinating people? Get an new act Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 106June 21, 2021 4:07 AM

If unauthorized by Brad, this little trip is going to cost her the custody appeal and may cost her 50/50 custody altogether.

I hope it does.

by Anonymousreply 107June 21, 2021 4:07 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108June 21, 2021 4:14 AM

The Saint Angie thing doesn't really fly when you're cruelly alienating your children from the only father they've known.

by Anonymousreply 109June 21, 2021 4:15 AM

R107, I believe that is her intention to make Brad the evil one in the eyes of their kids. They truly believe what she is doing is good esp with the humanitarian work and protecting them if it cost her 50/50 than then brad will be unforgivable and they might refused to see him esp as they are all in their teens. Brad just can’t win..

by Anonymousreply 110June 21, 2021 4:28 AM

They can believe she's doing good work but they don't need to be dragged into the middle of a UN refugee encampment in central Africa to do so. It's not safe for young children, even they can figure this out. Their father isn't being unreasonable in not allowing them to travel to these hot spots while they're minors.

Tellingly, none of the kids were photographed with her in Goudebo. Maddox is over 18 and can do as he pleases - why isn't he seen working on the front lines with his mother? Perhaps because he just isn't that interested. Pax turns 18 later this year, let's see if he turns up with her in the camps.

by Anonymousreply 111June 21, 2021 4:34 AM

Fuck her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112June 21, 2021 4:38 AM

Maybe the kids aren’t with her in Africa.

by Anonymousreply 113June 21, 2021 4:44 AM

Taking minor children to a refugee camp in Central Africa would be the last straw for the judge. She'd lose custody altogether. Angie can't be THAT stupid.

by Anonymousreply 114June 21, 2021 5:07 AM

R113, there are no pics of them arriving in LA and she has the paps on speed dial.

by Anonymousreply 115June 21, 2021 5:14 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116June 21, 2021 5:24 AM

She looks like some teaching assistant on a high school trip. Can’t imagine dragging all those teens around from place to place, must get old real quick.

by Anonymousreply 117June 21, 2021 6:30 AM

The kids are going to start rebelling against being used as photo ops, if they haven't already. Shiloh and Vivienne in particular look miserable in front of the cameras.

by Anonymousreply 118June 21, 2021 4:51 PM

So did she send the kids back to Pitt and visit the refugee camp in her non-parenting time, or is she an international fugitive from justice? Make yourselves useful, obsessives!

If she sent the kids back to Pitt we wouldn't have pics, he never calls the paps when he's with them.

by Anonymousreply 119June 21, 2021 5:44 PM

[quote]Angie wore a hideous dress the children 'designed'

The only thing I remember about the dress is that someone on here enlarged it and saw one of the kids' drawings said "buttock."

by Anonymousreply 120June 21, 2021 5:50 PM

Jolie is not a beauty, no matter how much Della says so. But she has had impeccable plastic surgery. That jawline in a work of art. As is her beautiful high brow. And the forehead breaking and reshaping. The slimmed down nose and the lip work that was to even them out. Even her eye shape has changed over time. Her eyes actually appear smaller. It ain't all weight loss and Botox. She was a work of art before she got those TOO huge breasts stuck to the front of her stick thin body.

Angie had it all done so slowly over time that we forget how she really looks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121June 21, 2021 6:05 PM

[quote]Pitt probably really wants to avoid having her arrested for violating the custody agreement, because she'd retaliate by playing the martyr and accuse him of God knows what, and the entertainment press would go batshit.

He has to know she's baiting him. His lawyers certainly must know. She's putting out rumors that there will be a tell-all that will reveal how much the kids hate Brad, she fed the tabloids stories about how the kids wanted to testify against Brad, plus there was all the strange PR about introducing the kids to her ex. Then after an onslaught of stories about the kids being with her in NYC and obviously missing Father's Day, she shows up in Burkina Faso and no one knows if the kids are with her or what.

She's either having an enormous public meltdown or she's baiting him, hoping he'll do something that will give her the excuse she needs to reveal her side of the story, which would probably involve massive drama and a lot of lies and hurt the kids more than anything else.

by Anonymousreply 122June 21, 2021 6:08 PM

R122, There are also several tabs reporting that he is going therapy and his mind/spirit is breaking down. If Jolie’s appeal is successful Brad might give up and let her have sole custody since they despised him.

by Anonymousreply 123June 22, 2021 9:15 AM

That might actually be the best idea for Brad. If the kids don't want to spend time with him now, why force them? They'll probably come back to him as adults when Angelina continues to get crazier and more controlling. He'll still have to pay child support, but that will be over in the next 5 years, and it would probably be cheaper than a continued legal battle.

by Anonymousreply 124June 22, 2021 4:58 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125June 22, 2021 9:32 PM

[quote]Here is team mom, probably a meeting on how to take down Brad Pitt in their rumored tell all.

Meanwhile, the other kids are stuck back in a hotel room with a nanny, wishing they were back in LA hanging by the pool with dad

by Anonymousreply 126June 22, 2021 9:57 PM

[quote]Meanwhile, the other kids are stuck back in a hotel room with a nanny, wishing they were back in LA hanging by the pool with dad

The dinner with Pax and Zahara was in LA at Baltaire. I believe the kids didn't go to Africa with her, but flew back to LA after the NYC trip. Hopefully to spend time at their father's.

by Anonymousreply 127June 22, 2021 11:27 PM

I say this with all due respect. I bet Brad Pitt would like to smash her skull. Sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 128June 22, 2021 11:37 PM

He needs to smash his own head since he's the one who thought breeding with crazy was a good idea. But he's a famewhore who couldn't resist a famous woman upgrade.

by Anonymousreply 129June 22, 2021 11:51 PM

All of Pitt's long terms have been well known or famous. Robin Givens, Juliette Lewis, Paltrow, Aniston and the SKULL. Angie wasn't an upgrade. Aniston was the most popular woman in showbiz. And more attractive than Jolie. Jolie has her charms, but they're deadly.

by Anonymousreply 130June 23, 2021 12:00 AM

Poor Brad the kids are pulling a Dylan Farrow and are prepared for a tell all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131June 23, 2021 1:12 AM

R131, that story debunks the rumor of the three they mentioned. My guess is that if any of them testified against him it’s the 3 adopted ones. Brad should drop any bid to Pax and Zahara. He probably should’ve done that from the beginning. They and Angelina are probably poisoning the bio kids against him regardless. Brad can’t win at this point.

by Anonymousreply 132June 23, 2021 1:22 AM

R132, Brad is now toast if Angelina’s appeal goes through esp since this bill just passed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133June 23, 2021 1:25 AM

Angelina could fuck herself with that part of the proposed law which covers addictions. Isn't she rumored to have a longtime problem with opiates?

I agree that Brad should concentrate on the bio kids. Pax is 18 in November and Zahara is 18 in January 2023. If they don't want to see him, they won't.

by Anonymousreply 134June 23, 2021 1:58 AM

The minute Brad's kids write a tell-all about him is the minute he should set up a foundation that will get ALL of his money. He shouldn't even pay for their college educations if they pull that shit. Pay child support until the day they turn 18 and then cut them off without a nickel.

by Anonymousreply 135June 23, 2021 1:59 AM

Well, that's kind of what she wants - he finally gives up & walks away & they have *no one* but her, so she can control them & manipulate them for the rest of their lives.

by Anonymousreply 136June 23, 2021 9:00 AM

Wait those pictures was on Monday? she was in Burkina Faso on Sunday and even with a private jet its still a long travel..

by Anonymousreply 137June 23, 2021 9:39 AM

Yes, there were also photos of her having bunch with some of the kids just before she left for Burkina Faso. Based on the photos it's difficult to tell how she even got to Burkina Faso and back in such a short time.

by Anonymousreply 138June 23, 2021 11:53 AM

Yea, in some site the pics with Pax and Zahara are dated 6-12 why did the pap keep sending the photos so late? I wonder if it’s intentional?

by Anonymousreply 139June 23, 2021 12:25 PM

Can't the Supreme Court intervene to put a stop to this nonsense?

by Anonymousreply 140June 23, 2021 1:09 PM

[quote]Well, that's kind of what she wants - he finally gives up & walks away & they have *no one* but her, so she can control them & manipulate them for the rest of their lives.

Look, I can support Brad giving the kids their space now and leaving the door open for them to come back to him as adults, UNLESS they write a nasty tell-all. There's no coming back from that move, as Christina Crawford and BD Hyman found.

by Anonymousreply 141June 23, 2021 4:08 PM

Christina Crawford and BD Hyman were middle aged women when they wrote their books. Even Carrie Fisher half assed supported Eddie Fisher until he was gone.

Young children would never publish a tell all book about their father unless they are being coached and brainwashed to do so. I don't believe that blind item to be honest. Angelina is not that stupid.

by Anonymousreply 142June 23, 2021 4:25 PM

I believe the tell all will be a televised sit down interview similar to Dylan Farrow or a write up by Ronan and that is one of the reasons they were in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 143June 23, 2021 5:09 PM

"Young children would never publish a tell all book about their father unless they are being coached and brainwashed to do so"

Duh! Of course the whole world will understand that if a teenager or very young adult writes a nasty book about one parent during a custody battle, they're doing so at the instigation of the other parent, and that the instigating parent is a vicious psycho who uses indefensible tactics when they don't get their way. And that the parent under attack deserves all the sympathy, and custody.

If Ang has her kids release a tell-all book or put attacks on their father on social media, it will destroy what's left of her career and public reputation. I genuinely wonder if she's crazy enough to go that nuclear, because yes, it'd destroy Brad's relationship with at least some of the kids, but it'd also destroy her.

by Anonymousreply 144June 23, 2021 5:51 PM

No way are the kids doing a sit down with any journalist. Besides Maddox they are all underage. Brad’s hugely popular, it would be career suicide for Jolie and he would get it killed anyway with his connections. Unless she has a HUGE bombshell to drop, I don’t see this happening anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 145June 23, 2021 8:32 PM

The best thing that could happen is that Angelina gets back together with Johnny Lee Miller and gets invested in that relationship and less fixated on the battle with Brad. Then quit playing games with the custody arrangements with the younger three kids.

by Anonymousreply 146June 23, 2021 8:43 PM

I could see Angelina doing a tell-all interview with Ronan Farrow. That tweet of his about the situation seemed out-of-left-field unless they have some kind of connection.

Such an interview would backfire on both of them, of course. Angie would look even more psycho and Ronan would look like a vengeful dick who, not content to be the mouthpiece for his own dysfunctional family, is interfering in other people's families.

by Anonymousreply 147June 23, 2021 8:57 PM

Ronan Farrow and Angie could start dating maybe?

by Anonymousreply 148June 23, 2021 9:14 PM

If anyone ever deserved to have their tits cut off, it’s this bitch.

by Anonymousreply 149June 23, 2021 9:16 PM

Well, they've had about the same amount of plastic surgery, and they are both overprivileged cunts who hate their fathers and worship their mothers, so they have a lot in common.

by Anonymousreply 150June 23, 2021 9:16 PM

She does everything to the extreme esp in her divorce and custody timeline so a kids tell all interview is right up in her alley.

by Anonymousreply 151June 23, 2021 9:20 PM

[quote]I could see Angelina doing a tell-all interview with Ronan Farrow. That tweet of his about the situation seemed out-of-left-field unless they have some kind of connection.

I have to think that one of the terms of the custody agreement is that neither can go public with some sort of bombshell tell-all. Whatever dirty laundry either had, the judge has likely already heard. If she goes nuclear on Brad, one would think her side of the custody agreement is in real danger - and no reasonable journalist/network is going to shit all over Mr. A List Brad

by Anonymousreply 152June 23, 2021 9:49 PM

She's an evil woman...and is looking haggard, too.

by Anonymousreply 153June 23, 2021 10:36 PM

^ Yup

by Anonymousreply 154June 23, 2021 10:38 PM

How many people posting on this thread now are from the FemaleFirst boards? You all sound WAY too invested in this. Like, beyond a fun gossip thing.

by Anonymousreply 155June 24, 2021 12:15 AM

R25, here's where he lives

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156June 24, 2021 3:02 AM

God, she is a terrible dresser.

by Anonymousreply 157June 24, 2021 9:35 PM

Such a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 158June 24, 2021 9:43 PM

Brad is being too nice at this point. I hope he spills everything he has - through intermediaries and blinds, of course. People keep both-siding this saga - they're both assholes, etc. He has to have tons of dirt on her that he has not used. We do not get the good gossip on DL much anymore, but there used to be tons of it on here about Heroina and her psychotic dysfunction over the years. The heroin and fentanyl abuse, the animal abuse, the self harming, the days she would lock herself away and threaten to kill herself, the reliance on the rotating door of nannies... He's trying to resolve this custody dispute in a dignified manner and that just does not work with crazy. Bring out the big guns, Brad!

by Anonymousreply 159June 24, 2021 9:58 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160June 27, 2021 12:07 AM

r160 all these DM articles are photos from their trip from weeks ago, they even say they were taken during their "earlier trip to NYC". I'm not sure what the MO here is, the steady stream of daily pap shot sets from a family trip from three weeks ago.

I'm wondering if she's trying to make it appear as if she has the kids with her all the time? They haven't been papped out with her in the past two weeks. Have they been with Brad during that time, so she's filling in the gaps with older photo sets.

by Anonymousreply 161June 27, 2021 4:28 AM

R161, so she had a paid pap to do that for her release the pics 3 weeks late to the media?

by Anonymousreply 162June 27, 2021 4:51 AM

Yes r162, either that or she and/or her reps had the Mail post about them 3 weeks later. The latter is the most likely scenario. Question is, why?

by Anonymousreply 163June 27, 2021 6:12 PM

It looks like she is not giving up…..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164July 2, 2021 11:51 PM

She is an obsessed loser, and if her now-teenage kids can't see this, so are they.

by Anonymousreply 165July 3, 2021 4:04 PM

Read it and weep whores

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166July 23, 2021 10:13 PM

R166, you were told in your other thread that there's really not a huge interest in this story. It's clear you want it to happen but give it a rest.

by Anonymousreply 167July 23, 2021 10:16 PM

Round 54893534!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168September 1, 2021 5:23 AM

What's the point of Brando and Sasha?

by Anonymousreply 169September 1, 2021 5:34 AM

Oops, Wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 170September 1, 2021 5:35 AM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171September 4, 2021 4:23 AM

She is a liar who has nothing more except what happened on that plane. Something that both Child Protective Services and the fucking FBI thoroughly investigate and cleared Pitt. Further, CPS would have investigated everything about the family as well as any history. They found nada.

If she had anything she would have told the court or revealed it in depositions or at the trial they just had. She also would have made sure it got out into the public rather than pretend she can't discuss it or talk in vagaries. She is totally full of shit and she has been doing this to these kids for 5 years now. She is a terrible parent.

by Anonymousreply 172September 4, 2021 4:43 AM

The original Guardian article appears to have been deleted. Maybe because it came out too early. She calls out Pitt for still doing films with Weinstein even after knowing he harassed her.

by Anonymousreply 173September 4, 2021 5:29 AM

Weinstein didn't really do anything to her. She thinks he would have so she left. She did nothing about it and she said nothing about it. She may have known how protective Pitt had been with Paltrow who Weinstein actually did something to.

Pitt, limited Weinstein's role on Inglorious Basterds by demanding he be limited to an Exec Producing role and that he not be allowed on set. In other words, Pitt did do something.

Also Jolie was all over the red carpets posing for Inglorious Basterds as if she was one of the stars so what the fuck is she talking about. Check out her videos at Cannes and other RC videos.

Killing Them Softly was not Weinstein's film - he just bought some distribution rights to it after it was made. Pitt had no control over that. It also was just a tiny indie film - with little attention and not as big a deal as Inglorious Basterds so she probably didn't want to be bothered.

She is just trying to destroy Pitt but it ain't working. She continues to be full of shit. And sadly she keeps using their children as part of her arsenal of weapons against their father.

by Anonymousreply 174September 4, 2021 6:02 AM

Angelina at the LA premiere of Inglorious Basterds. She looks furious to be there. Poor dear. brad must have beat her to get there to show up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175September 4, 2021 6:14 AM

Angelina at Cannes for Inglorious Basterds. There are lots of pictures of her having a grand old time at the after party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176September 4, 2021 6:19 AM

Meh, R176. She looked looped AF and I recall pics of Angie waving her veiny arms about, as she expressed some sort of frustration towards her husband.

Also, the little Nazi, Diane K., was apparently a total bitch towards Angelina at Cannes. Her and Bradley were obviously still in love, because Angelina failed to step on Diane’s esophagus, crushing it into obscurity, with her tall, spiked black, CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN heel, like I would have done. GLADLY, too.

by Anonymousreply 177September 4, 2021 6:36 AM

She's really coming for him. He had to have cheated. I don't think it was Marion Cotillard, though. She's following Angelina on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 178September 4, 2021 6:39 AM

Never stick your dick in crazy. Brad just couldn’t resist, and now he’s getting the regret threefold.

by Anonymousreply 179September 4, 2021 6:52 AM

Here's the original Guardian article, re-posted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180September 4, 2021 2:46 PM

Who are Diane and Bradley, r177?

by Anonymousreply 181September 4, 2021 2:50 PM

Lol, R181.

by Anonymousreply 182September 4, 2021 5:06 PM

R182, I’m totally serious. I have no idea who they are—maybe one is Bradley Cooper but I’m not sure how he’s involved.

by Anonymousreply 183September 4, 2021 5:48 PM

Oh ok, It’s Diane Kruger.

by Anonymousreply 184September 4, 2021 5:49 PM

And Bradley is Brad Pitt. Geez maybe I should be up out to pasture.

by Anonymousreply 185September 4, 2021 5:50 PM

They shoot horses don’t they?

by Anonymousreply 186September 4, 2021 5:51 PM

What's with the coquettish poses for a children's book? or is it for her "I'm scared" tour?

I thought she was smarter than this. She's just not believable and she's made false allegations against him in the past which turned out to be lies. Notice how she gives no details and pretends she can't talk about it. Really - why not? Nothing is keeping her from discussing details. She knows that if she did give "details" people would realize that whatever happened was really nothing at all and she has mischaracterized something normal or that in reality nothing did happen.

God she has just gone off the deep end and she has some pathological need to be vindicated.

by Anonymousreply 187September 4, 2021 5:59 PM

For those who build their whole lives of physical looks, aging is a bitch. Lots of lashing out. If any of her bio. girls look better than her they better watch out!! She will trash them publicaly as well.

by Anonymousreply 188September 4, 2021 6:57 PM

“Girls do look better than her,” Judge rules.

by Anonymousreply 189September 4, 2021 7:41 PM

Blowing up on Twitter. Brad is going to have to come up with something quick!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190September 4, 2021 7:41 PM

Marlow chimes in.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191September 4, 2021 7:42 PM

R190, she's lying. Weinstein did not come into Killing them Softly until after it was completed and he purchased the US distribution rights. She doesn't complain that her other exes Jonny Lee Miller (who she was just papped visiting by her photog) and Billy Bob worked with Weinstein after her alleged encounter with him. And there is no denying all the pics of her on the red carpet for Harvey films.

She also doesn't detail what Weinstein actually supposedly did. Just that she left before anything happened essentially.

If Brad confronted and stood Harvey down for Paltrow why wouldn't he have done that for Jolie? Did he not love her as much as he loved Paltrow? That makes no sense. I suspect Jolie was jealous of what he did for Paltrow and annoyed that he got praised for it and she is now exaggerating her experience to once again try to make Brad look bad. No one has come forward to say she warned them about Harvey - not one women despite all the women who have spoken up about him and the #metoo movement.

Further, in doing Inglorious Basterds, Pitt demanded and got Harvey reduced from a Producer to an Executive Producer and had him banned from the set. That isn't someone unwilling to take meaningful action. Again Jolie attended the LA premiere where Weinstein attended. No one made her do that.

by Anonymousreply 192September 4, 2021 8:03 PM

Is Brad a coward?

by Anonymousreply 193September 4, 2021 8:10 PM

I think he's very conflicted. The kids need one sane parent who puts their interest first and since day one that has not been Jolie. Does Brad go public and call out the mother of his children as a liar and a terrible parent or does he remain silent and just be there for the kids?

He was manipulated to feel guilty from the beginning and he immediately took action and dealt with whatever issues he had or whatever he felt his part in the demise of the marriage. She pretended she wanted joint custody and to co-parent but her actions have proven the opposite. From the start she filed for sole custody (she has never withdrawn or amended that request) and all her actions since have shown that to be true. She has fought him having shared custody all the way for 5 years. Brad said in that interview he did back in 2017 that he wanted to fight in court but he was advised against it because fighting in court was just harmful to the children so he believed her when she said she was on the same page as him. As we now know she wasn't. She was probably just trying to delay him taking any action in court - it would be another year before he took her to court. That delay gave her time to really alienate the kids and separate them as much as possible from their father. Parental alienation works more easily that way. She was accused by Brad's lawyers in court of playing games with his parenting time. She also probably wanted to be nice so she could get that $8 million from him to buy that mansion.

So is he a coward? Maybe or maybe he is trying to handle a crazy ex wife dead set on destroying him from doing anything rash or harmful to his children. I would like to see him address the issues - but I have read his lawyers court filings and though they remain professional, they don't exactly spare her in them. And Brad may realize that no one in the industry believes her that he was abusive to her or the kids. They know him and they know her.

by Anonymousreply 194September 4, 2021 8:26 PM

She’s never going to stop. Ten years from now she’s still going to be making insinuations and playing the victim all while pitting the kids against their father.

by Anonymousreply 195September 4, 2021 9:17 PM

I'm still waiting for the nuclear bomb when she realizes this ain't cutting it. Will she be able to convince one of the girls to go along in some way?

by Anonymousreply 196September 4, 2021 9:22 PM

Honest question. What is with the Jolie hate here? Everyone declares she is crazy but what about Brad? It has come out he had been using hard drugs, harder than coke and booze, while also using hookers during their marriage. I think he is quiet because she probably does have a lot of dirt on him. She is probably koo koo but he is no saint. They are fucking movie stars. They are recognized as two of the most beautiful people in the world. No one can convince me either one is a good parent.

by Anonymousreply 197September 4, 2021 10:20 PM

R197, I’ve never heard any of that. The only thing confirmed is that he was a huge pot head and a heavy drinker.

I don’t think he’s a saint, but she appears 100x worse. She’s still so bitter and vindictive and seems obsessed with him. As difficult as it is, I think be should just walk away. It’s too late with those kids at this point. It might burn her up more if he does walk away.

by Anonymousreply 198September 5, 2021 2:07 AM

[quote] It has come out he had been using hard drugs, harder than coke and booze, while also using hookers during their marriage

Where did that come from? That never came out at all.

Brad's drug of choice was pot. Jolie's drug of choice was a heroin & crack cocktail. I never read or heard anything credible about Brad cheating on her or using hookers. Same with her. Pitt says he stopped smoking once he had kids. Jolie claims she stopped heroin & crack without any need for rehab or counseling or therapy. She doesn't really discuss if she stopped the cutting or suicidal ideation.

Men are particularly susceptible to alcohol abuse as they enter their 40s and early 50s. Men who like to drink socially can handle a lot of alcohol normally but that ability changes drastically when their bodies can no longer metabolize alcohol as they get older. Same thing happened to me and I have seen it in others. Men can be stubborn - no offense - and it takes a while to realize they have to cut back considerably or just stop drinking. That's a different type of alcohol problem and many of those people once they realize it are capable of handling it. That seems to be what happened to Pitt. He stopped, volunteered to do regular testing and even went to AA. For as visible and scrutinized as he has been for 40 years there have never been reports of him drunk or out of control and if he had been some violent angry drunk the public would know it. At least the industry would know about it. That just doesn't seem to be the case.

Pitt has acknowledged he had a problem and worked to address it. Jolie does not believe she had any hand in the divorce and that her parental alienation was somehow justified - for 5 years. I don't know how you co-parent with someone like that.

by Anonymousreply 199September 5, 2021 2:18 AM

Brad admits his flaws. Jolie is a saint—according to Jolie.

by Anonymousreply 200September 5, 2021 3:38 AM

" She is probably koo koo but he is no saint. They are fucking movie stars. They are recognized as two of the most beautiful people in the world. No one can convince me either one is a good parent."

No, he's no saint, and he's stupid enough to not only stick his dick in crazy, but to have six kids with crazy!

However, she's the one who wants sole custody, with no good reason for terminating Pitt's parental rights presented and some very odd ideas about bringing up kids, while Pitt has spent years fighting for plain old joint custody. Neither of them looks like a particularly good parent from here, but when two parents are that imperfect then giving either one full custody is a bad idea, and that's really the only thing that's made me express support for that dipshit Pitt. The kids have a better chance of seeing through parental bullshit if they're exposed to a wider range of people and ideas, than they would be under the sole custody of a possessive crazy person.

by Anonymousreply 201September 5, 2021 7:57 AM

Sorry, can't trash Pitt for sleeping with crazy. Have, hope I don't again..but damn they can literally vibrate with sexual energy. When I have been under the influence they have been irresistible. Waking up & seeing that face & sayin..Damn can't believe I did the deed!! Please, don't try & tell me you have NEVER fucked crazy..

by Anonymousreply 202September 5, 2021 4:11 PM

I have never fucked crazy. Partly because I grew up with crazy and am allergic to it now, and partly because I seem to attract whiners and not crazy (and that's why I'm old and single).

I suppose growing up with crazy is why I follow this story, and my personal experience tells me that the kids would be better off with a pack of wolves than with the either of parents they have.. But if no nice wolves are available, then joint custody would be better for the kids than sole custody with either of those assholes.

by Anonymousreply 203September 5, 2021 4:26 PM

I have pretty much only fucked crazy lol.

by Anonymousreply 204September 5, 2021 5:37 PM

I don't know what his problem is. He's not some weekend dad living in quiet misery who is going to suffer from this. He's an incredibly wealthy white man who can start a new family with someone boring and normal, and forget all about this mess. If she doesn't want to play fair, then fuck her. At this point, he's enabling her craziness.

by Anonymousreply 205September 5, 2021 6:27 PM

R159...Pitt is Biden...Jolie is Trump..

by Anonymousreply 206September 5, 2021 6:27 PM

It's risky to fuck crazy.

it is damn near suicidal to marry crazy.

by Anonymousreply 207September 5, 2021 6:45 PM

R 203. Wow never, ever fucked crazy & you are old...Granted after you try it once you usually never go back. But, to Never-Ever..almost feel sorry for you.

by Anonymousreply 208September 6, 2021 1:36 AM

[quote]He's an incredibly wealthy white man who can start a new family with someone boring and normal, and forget all about this mess.

They're his own children. They're not socks, for Christ's sake. "He can just forget his own kids and get new ones" is psychopathic. What is going ON around here?

by Anonymousreply 209September 6, 2021 7:14 AM

Lie down with dogs…

by Anonymousreply 210September 6, 2021 4:22 PM

Actually, I'm surprised he hasn't taken up with a new woman who's of childbreeding age, and that she hasn't adopted more kids just so part of her family is completely outside his influence.

They seem to be locked into a real "War of the Roses" battle, with neither moving on to a new relationship or a new life.

by Anonymousreply 211September 6, 2021 9:10 PM

I think he probably is gun shy at this point. Think he may have figured out that his, "Picker' is broken. Might be thinking...man I had this whole bushel of apples, I picked & picked until I found the rottenest one & got chained to it..for life.

by Anonymousreply 212September 6, 2021 10:06 PM

I think the divorce stalling (are they even divorced?) probably put the breaks on him getting serious with someone new. Another kid while still officially married to her might not look good in court. I’m sure he’s apprehensive after this whole thing. I really think he’ll have another kid eventually. All these celeb older men seem to. Plus he was kind of cheated out of raising the first set.

She’ll adopt again too I’m sure.

by Anonymousreply 213September 7, 2021 3:29 AM

Maybe he doesn’t want more kids.

by Anonymousreply 214September 7, 2021 12:20 PM

Why would he with what a f'ing shit show this has become? Think his trust issues might be a bit prominent at this point ? There's screwing crazy & then there's screwing a psychopath w. no feeling for anyone, including the fruit of her own loins.

by Anonymousreply 215September 7, 2021 8:16 PM

Appeal rejected.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216October 28, 2021 12:37 AM

Wow they filed for divorce over five years ago and it still isnt over…she isnt going to let him have those kids.

by Anonymousreply 217October 28, 2021 11:55 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218October 28, 2021 12:42 PM

Yes, she looks like Jane Wyman circa Falcon Crest there ^

by Anonymousreply 219October 28, 2021 5:05 PM

[quote] What is going on with Angelina's face? She doesn't even look like herself. It seems like she had aged 20 years over the past 12 months

I’m sure she’ll figure out a way to blame it on Brad.

by Anonymousreply 220October 28, 2021 6:00 PM

Oh Christ, she's got cheek implants in her early forties!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221October 28, 2021 8:52 PM

Imagine the simmering rage she feels every time she looks in the mirror. Brad isn't her enemy Father Time is. Horrible to loose your looks when that was your ticket to being adored. Every day every wrinkle and sag is like a knife to her heart. God, how awful to be in Hollywood, where the superficial is valued beyond all things.

That last photo R221 also looked like she was Megastoned.

by Anonymousreply 222October 29, 2021 1:29 AM

Imagine the simmering rage every times she looks at her beautiful daughters...

by Anonymousreply 223October 29, 2021 11:13 PM

Brad’s smaller-than-average unit was eventually tiresome. As was the pegging.

by Anonymousreply 224October 30, 2021 12:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!