Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anyone here ever competed in the Gay Games? Tell us your stories.

I played softball at the Games in Sydney in 2002. My team did well until the medal round and then all the drinking/drugs caught up with my teammates. It was still a wonderful experience though, especially the Opening Ceremony where all the athletes paraded through the soccer stadium by country. Our group from San Francisco went first as the originator of the Gay Games.

Do the Gay Games even exist anymore?

by Anonymousreply 506/10/2021

According to Wikipedia, they’re in Hong Kong in 2022. With the way China has been cracking down on Democracy in HK, that ought to be a shit show.

by Anonymousreply 106/10/2021

Gold medalist. Bukake bottom

by Anonymousreply 206/10/2021

Bronze in Flouncing.

by Anonymousreply 306/10/2021

I did not compete, but attended those games with my partner at the time, who played softball and also basketball. I was able to walk with the team during opening ceremonies. It was an incredible event, extremely well organized, and a once in a lifetime trip for someone along for the ride. Sydney was gorgeous, the locals were so kind and excited. We did as many excursions as we could. Bondi was a dream, as was the zoo and walking the city. We stayed away from the team in a wonderful boutique hotel (the Park Central? The Central Park?} with incredible service. I used to have the DVD's of the games (lost in the divorce). I have nothing bad to share about that experience.

by Anonymousreply 406/10/2021

Did you make it up to the Great Barrier Reef R4?

by Anonymousreply 506/10/2021
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!