Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Horrible People Who Worship Trump as Their Idol, Instead of Genuinely Worshipping Jesus...

AKA: It’s all bullshit !

Disclaimer: this story may or May not be written for entertainment purposes only. ¿Entendéis? ¡Muy bien!

Good morning my fellow DataLoungers. How are you all doing this morning? Hopefully, better than I am.

I’m writing in here this morning, because my fucked up stepfather has been stalking me digitally for many years, and he comes on here, in order to stalk me, on a website that is usually visited by all sorts of people, but particularly by the people whom he claims to despise and talks major shit about with his fellow, asshole, “Christian-ish” friends, the LGBT community, world wide.

I have observed my stepfather just completely trash the people whom I love on here, whom he refers to as “faggots”, “a bunch of “sick queers”, “ugly dykes”, etc.

Surely, he would deny ever coming here and would reject he idea of having used such terse and judgmental language, but it doesn’t matter.

He’s similar to other “evangelicals” I know.

They love trashing gays and lesbians.

They love condemning bisexual people and trans persons, but they also love coming on to their digital spaces and pretending to fit in, because they’re lonely AF, and are hypocrites who loathe everyone, including themselves.

He will probably be reading this post. And that’s the point. The purpose of this.

by Anonymousreply 5June 10, 2021 5:35 PM

My stepfather has a wife problem.

Specifically, a wife beating problem.

According to various people, including his children from one his previous marriages, my stepfather has this little quirk with the women he marries.

If they happen to say something he doesn’t like or agrees with, he flies into rages, and beats the living shit out of them.

According to folklore across the country by people whom I’ve spoken to who haven’t heard this bastard’s real name or any of his aliases, in many years, and who they wish to forget because of who he is, and what he does, this man runs around from community to community, beating his wives, terrorizing his kids, and as I can unequivocally and truthfully say per experience , he also enjoys sexually molesting and assaulting women just like myself, who happen to be his relatives or stepdaughter.

Of course, this guy does what most men like him do.

He denies EVERYTHING, and he tells his coworkers, church members, and those who are part of hos charitable, non profit organizations, that people like my mother , his ex wives, his children and other victims, are all lying and bearing false witness against him.

I mean, what? He acts like I’m accusing him and his pals of drug trafficking from back in the day and running small aircrafts in snd out of Central and South America, and back into the United States!

JFC! That’s not the worst thing anyone can do even if I did accuse I’m of this, which I haven’t - SHEESH!

LOL! ✈️

Back to the less high crimes and misdemeanors.

Of course he claims we’re ALL lying, right?

We’re all crazy and all victimizing him, YES?

Even my stepsister, who said the following, and I quote, “My father is a HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE man”.

She also expressed her frustration and kicked herself for losing focus, and recalling that her dad’s a monster, by being a good gal who somehow was erroneously expecting her father to be anything other than what she says he has always been:

A liar and a coward who seeks to crush weaker people around him, and who smears the reputations of his wives by calling them whores, cheats, liars, women who abandon their children, and women who repeatedly either end up hospitalized, or who run away from him with nothing but the clothes on their backs, like her own poor mother had to do in order to survive.

He then told his “community” where he lived at that time, that this poor woman had up and left him with his two kids all alone and behind closed doors, he made the lives of those kids absolutely MISERABLE, just like he has done with my mother and I.

She despises him and let me tell you something, that’s not an easy thing for her to feel, because much like me, she is truly, and genuinely, a really gentle soul who wants to see even the biggest piece of shit human garbage change and actually become the man he always claimed to be but is not, and she has spent hours telling me the hell she had to go through to heal from the abuse this man visited upon her mother, her brother, as well as herself.

And just like me, she has learned that bad people like her pops do NOT change, no matter how many times he claims to have done so, and he hurts people profoundly, no matter how many people he claims to have helped.

by Anonymousreply 1June 10, 2021 5:27 PM

Has he done a little bit of good?

Sure, but in reality, he uses most people for his own purposes of appearing like a good man, when what he is, is a violent sociopath who cannot be honest with anyone or with himself, about how horribly he has treated women and how he has destroyed the lives of those whom he has spent his entire potential on, hiding from his past, and anyone who speaks up on him, he attempts to steamroll them by demonizing them, and by calling his victims mentally ill people, instead of admitting he has a “boundaries” issue, and not like an airport landing strip in Managua boundary issue like small aircraft pilots flying over small airports and hidden ones in the jungles boundary issue, , but he has a not being able to keep his hands to himself and has sexually assaulted his stepdaughter boundary issue, such as he has displayed to me, myself and I, as well as others.

People who know this asshole BELIEVE ME, THEY BELIEVE MY HORRIBLE ACCOUNTS OF HOW HE HAS BEHAVED LIKE THE TRUE SEXUAL PREDATOR SCUM THAT HE IS, AND THEY BELIEVE EVERY SINGLE THJNG MY MOM HAS TOLD ME, AND HAS TOLD AUTHORITIES BEHIND HIS BACK.

I suppose I am placing this here because I want this asshole to know that I am no longer remaining silent.

I am not willing to play his bullshit games, and I believe that if he is as smart as he claims to be, he will make decisions within the next 30 to 90 days, that allow him to walk away from this “situation” like the gentleman he claims and pretends to be, and hence, he might just save his “reputation” that he clearly loves more than his family, his South American friends who he has saved by bringing them the good news and word of Jesus Christ, and his alleged love for God and country.

(Barf. Gotta roll my eyes into outer space on this one. PUKE, too).

I am not backing down.

I am not going to compromise regarding my mother’s safety and her comfort.

He wants to live his last days in peace?

Well, that’s up to him, because from where I sit, all “gentlemen” who want that and ALSO want to get rid of their nasty wives, achieve this retirement dream, by filing for divorce and EQUALLY DIVIDING ASSETS AS THE LAW REQUIRES, INSTEAD OF MAKING UP BULLSHIT STORIES ABOUT HOW SHE ATTEMPED TO KILL HIM AND HERSELF, BEFORE PLACING HER ON AN INVOLUNTARY PSYCHIATRIC HOLD, AND THEN ATTEMPTED TO STRIKE A SIMILAR NARRATIVE REGARDING ME, THE MOMENT I DECIDED THAT HE IS INDEED THE DANGEROUS MAN HE IS KNOWN TO BE, AND I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO CALL LAW ENFORCEMENT BECAUSE HAD I NOT, THIS MAN MIGHT HAVE ATTEMPTED TO SUICIDE ME, WHILE MY MOM WAS IN THE LOONEY BIN.

MY assorted relatives family members who I trust, finally got the proof needed in order to finally take me seriously and believe me 100%.

That’s how good of a conman this piece of trash is.

He has EVERYONE FOOLED, BUT I HAVE BEEN TOLD SOME “TALL TALES” FROM THE DARK-SIDE, AND THOSE RECEIPTS NECESSARY TO BACK UP THOSE TALL TALES, ARE NOW IN VARIOUS HANDS INCLUDING MINE, as I type. Hands that matter and hands who know what I’m dealing with here and how many people are pretending to be good Christians who ALL share the same career goals and hobbies of charitable works in the non-profit sector and flying small aircrafts on their time off!

If this were me?

I wouldn’t fuck with my wife and ever lay one finger on her again.

If this were me, I’d especially be wary of myself, because predators like my stepfather do not understand how people like me become, when faced with people like himself and the evil he has attempted to hide but not well enough, because YES, we know.

My family members all individually and all sitting in the same room, each now have it right there in front of them - PROOF, and it was just like I told them it was.

I promise.

by Anonymousreply 2June 10, 2021 5:30 PM

Perhaps a blog…

by Anonymousreply 3June 10, 2021 5:33 PM

Chapter TWO:

I will send these very specific receipts to everyone and their mother, including the media and whomever else I must send them to in order to protect my mom and myself.

Who wants that kind of trouble?

Especially the kind of trouble a sociopathic, wife beating sex offender has spent YEARS attempting to hide and conceal?

Nah, he should know.

Some fuckers in different places can get a hold of anything and everything people like him try to hide, and some of those people know about him, my mom, and me, and decided to help me out, just because even their law breaking ass agree:

You don’t beat women, diddle their kids, and then claim to love Jesus and pretend to be a man of Christ.

He should be a gentleman.

He should understand that I am NOT a gentleman, nor am I a lady, because even though I was a lady and treated him with respect and once loved and trusted him, I have learned that when dealing with this specific type of trash, being a lady is impossible and all bets are off.

One compulsory and ill advised move against my mother or myself, will result in a cruel, cruel summer for some people whom I know for a fact, cannot take the heat and will be forced to flee the kitchen.

And yes, I know this sounds really shitty and bad.

I know plenty of DataLoungers here will burn and skewer me.

Please do.

Also, have a laugh at my expense. But this is not my point.

My point is that this piece of human garbage needs to know that I am EXHAUSTED by his bullshit, and am no longer playing by his rules or even playing his little games.

He once told me, after I reported his first sexual molestation of me, that he despised me, he loathed me, and he couldn’t stand me.

Well, my response is “ditto, Bitch!”

Fuck with my mom or me, with your bullshit friends and bullshit ideas, and I will also make life very uncomfortable for a man who relies 100% on the kindness of strangers he calls his fellow church friends.

How would those church goers feel, if they understood why some old men still cannot be trusted around kids?

Don’t fuck with me old man. I know who you are and have known for quite a while.

I now have the goods that prove it and will do just that if I have to deal with your nonsense one more fucking time.

And if I am suddenly indisposed to do so?

Others will do so and this includes people in law enforcement who are NOT local or state level, and who know about your fucked up past just like I do.

Wanna deny it?

Prove it.

I had to prove it, and I sure AF did.

Cheers, fuck face!

Copy and paste this and share it with your Christian friends! Hmm. Probably not, since church is your pretend place.

by Anonymousreply 4June 10, 2021 5:33 PM

Chapter 2 continued...

My DL bitches, please consider going “no holds bar” when you eventually get serious with someone and marry them.

Please do not allow your need for companionship or your real feelings of loneliness, to foolishly prevent you from stepping back, and considering that the person you’re about to marry or commit to, by moving them into your home, just might be a real deal predator who is EXCELLENT at covering up his or her past.

And for the sake of God and all that is holy, NEVER allow your partner to move you to a town you know nothing about, where you will be surrounded by people whom you’ve never met and who may not have the best intentions for you or your financial interests.

You have no idea what the fuck you might be dealing with.

Small towns are places where everyone is a relative or a friend of a person who may need the help of his small town friends and family, to legally get away with putting tou six feet under.

The facts are that unless you get the right people to start digging around on people who prey upon others, you will be vulnerable to whatever bullshit these people plan for you and your future, and you will have no fucking clue what literally hit you when they decide they no longer have any use for you, and it’s time for you to GO.

It’s not about being paranoid, and it’s not about not being able to trust yourself or your romantic partner. It’s about protecting yourself and your loved ones from people who live their lives dedicated to grifting and swindling others out of whatever they can get.

You have zero clue if you’re their next target, and if things look too good or too perfect?

They’re probably anything but.

People like this are the consummate actors, and they’re INCREDIBLY SKILLED AND EXCELLENT AT WHAT THEY DO.

Don’t be stupid or silly because someone finally loves you.

Predators are real and they are just simply no match for regular folks like us.

We do not operate on their level, and they MUST have enablers who cover for them unquestionably, in order to get away with shit no one would ever believe is happening, because they are that fucking good at their chosen grift.

Some of these predators have been getting away with “odd” and “curious” shit for MANY years and repeatedly.

They are too mired in their hubris to have proper perspective about others who like me, start digging.

They believe they’re untouchable, and unfortunately, some truly are.

It’s not all fun and games in Trump Country. There’s a reason so many criminals ADORE this man. He is their archetypal hero, whether you understand why or not.

Sure, he’s fooled some of them, but most of them love Trump because he’s a grifting con artist who achieved the ultimate con and they support him for very specific and heartfelt reasons.

Those reasons are sometimes really dark and ugly and totally” out there”.

But they’re real, and so is the absolute hell these people will put you through, if you get caught up in their web of lies and grift.

Hey, no one’s perfect, and this includes my mother. But no one fucks with my mother or my family, without consequences that are also legal and within the boundaries of the law. It really is that simple, cunts.

GTFOH, and leave my mom and I be, or don’t, and see what the cat dragged in spring to life and show up in the most inconvenient of places and on the doorsteps of those who don’t feed stray cats because they’re actually DOGS with tags, pretending to be men doing God’s good works.

✈️🌴🌱🌴✈️

by Anonymousreply 5June 10, 2021 5:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!