Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Satan is giving televangelists Covid

A pundit on the far-right show TruNews said that their studio is experiencing an outbreak of coronavirus because of Satan, who is retaliating against them for promoting Milo Yiannopoulos because Milo once “belonged to the darkness” but has now left it by becoming “ex-gay.”

“We constantly battle demonic spirits and demonic attacks on ourselves and we as Christians must stay equipped,” host Lauren Witzke said yesterday. “And also we must stay prayerful as we walk into these times.”

Need I say more?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 11, 2021 11:38 PM

If Milo had any money I'd say he paid for this announcement from TruNews himself.

by Anonymousreply 1June 10, 2021 2:12 PM

I literally can't wait until heterosexuality and Christianity are things of the past.

by Anonymousreply 2June 10, 2021 2:13 PM

Those pearls Milo is wearing….real or cheap costume jewelry?

by Anonymousreply 3June 10, 2021 2:18 PM

Milo was Satan’s favorite sodomite? all this time I thought I was…

by Anonymousreply 4June 10, 2021 2:20 PM

Satan is retaliating not because of Milo's gay past but because of his "straight" present.

by Anonymousreply 5June 10, 2021 2:23 PM

I thought Danielle Pintauro was Satan's favorite since she did the most to give AIDS a brand new life.

by Anonymousreply 6June 10, 2021 2:23 PM

I wish the Rapture would come soon so christians would just disappear….

by Anonymousreply 7June 10, 2021 2:24 PM

I wish the retaliatory Holocaust would happen even sooner so Muslims would join them, R7.

by Anonymousreply 8June 10, 2021 2:27 PM

After the Rapture, they're going to be very surprised to find themselves rotating on a spit in Hell.

by Anonymousreply 9June 10, 2021 2:28 PM

Send them there sooner. Make them suffer.

by Anonymousreply 10June 10, 2021 2:29 PM

Yes, SATAN is the answer...not ignoring basic science.

by Anonymousreply 11June 10, 2021 2:31 PM

HAIL, SATAN

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 10, 2021 2:34 PM

Poor Milo…..did he really think christians would welcome him with open arms?

by Anonymousreply 13June 10, 2021 2:35 PM

Once a queer…….always a queer

by Anonymousreply 14June 10, 2021 2:36 PM

Satan? You mean Bill Gates? Hillary? Soros?

by Anonymousreply 15June 10, 2021 2:37 PM

OP, that source is also enabling ex-gays with that TQ+ shit.

by Anonymousreply 16June 10, 2021 2:38 PM

The Evangies finally get raptured like they've desperately wanted. And America's biggest conservative voting bloc disappears for good. Sounds like a win-win for everyone to me.

by Anonymousreply 17June 10, 2021 2:39 PM

God'll get you for that.

by Anonymousreply 18June 10, 2021 5:32 PM

I can't understand how people so deeply believe this shit. It's as far fetched as ancient Greek and Roman mythology (and not nearly as poetic or interesting).

by Anonymousreply 19June 10, 2021 5:43 PM

Where's that "sure, Jan" gif when you need it?

by Anonymousreply 20June 10, 2021 6:10 PM

[quote] Those pearls Milo is wearing….real or cheap costume jewelry?

Hobby Lobby. Just like that "wedding" ring he threw into the ocean.

by Anonymousreply 21June 10, 2021 6:34 PM

You've been warned, Media! Interview Milo and face CERTAIN DOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 22June 10, 2021 6:43 PM

[quote]After the Rapture, they're going to be very surprised to find themselves rotating on a spit in Hell.

The "oh, crapture!"

by Anonymousreply 23June 10, 2021 7:03 PM

christians keep saying the Rapture is coming any day….and here they are….maybe it’s our unfortunate luck that maybe they were left behind…and we’re stuck with their sorry asses

by Anonymousreply 24June 10, 2021 7:35 PM

I don't know why, but it gives me great comfort to know that Milo Y. is Satan's chosen harbinger of COVID-19. It's not like I ever want to go near him or any of those high almighty Christian idiots who believe such idiocy.

by Anonymousreply 25June 10, 2021 7:37 PM

He's a grifter through and through. Nothing about him in genuine. He'd become a mouthpiece for the ayatollah if it was profitable and got him the attention he craves.

by Anonymousreply 26June 10, 2021 7:42 PM

Is it for publicity…or conversion therapy…..or just plain bullshit..

by Anonymousreply 27June 10, 2021 7:45 PM

Oh shut the fuck, Lauren

by Anonymousreply 28June 10, 2021 7:51 PM

Well, I guess I will strike them all from my Christmas card list. That will show them.

by Anonymousreply 29June 10, 2021 7:53 PM

[quote] “Milo is somebody who belonged to the darkness. He was Satan’s favorite sodomite, wasn’t he? And we took him back, Christ took him back.”

Was Milo’s hole really that special, really that good, that he was Satan’s favorite homo? I thought he had complained a lot about the difficulty in getting laid and that homos didn’t like him.

by Anonymousreply 30June 10, 2021 7:56 PM

Wow, can you imagine being a grown adult and believing this stuff.

by Anonymousreply 31June 10, 2021 7:59 PM

Was he Satan’s favorite sodomite ? what makes him so fucking special that he’s the favorite? It doesn’t seem fair.

by Anonymousreply 32June 11, 2021 4:50 AM

[quote] Was he Satan’s favorite sodomite ? what makes him so fucking special that he’s the favorite? It doesn’t seem fair.

I thought for sure that Danielle Pintauro was Satan's favorite sodomite. His show was from Embassy and their logo had a pentagram. That is no coincidence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 11, 2021 5:54 AM

Milo can clutch his pearls all he wants, I’m not convinced… unfortunately he is still one of us and we all know zebras don’t change their stripes. Gay GAY GAYYYYY!!!

by Anonymousreply 34June 11, 2021 6:59 AM

[quote]zebras don’t change their stripes

Yes they do, you transphobic TERF!

by Anonymousreply 35June 11, 2021 7:02 AM

Quit trying to make this has been happen again.

I know it's Bitter Middle Aged Brit, Slimo's biggest fan, or another one of you racist turds, but of all the Trump scumbags...

You know what? Keep it up. His ever increasing desperation is actually amusing.

by Anonymousreply 36June 11, 2021 7:38 AM

Satan's Little Homo would make a good band name.

by Anonymousreply 37June 11, 2021 11:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!