Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I just saw two pigeons fucking on the fire escape next door.

It really seemed like more of a rape. The female didn't seem receptive at all. At least I assume it was female.

by Anonymousreply 12June 10, 2021 5:19 PM

If the bottom wasn't female, maybe that's why he fought so much?

by Anonymousreply 1June 10, 2021 10:31 AM

"It was just one of those things..."

by Anonymousreply 2June 10, 2021 11:15 AM

Pictures or it didn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 3June 10, 2021 11:50 AM

In the lower animals females are more often than not less than enthusiastic about being mounted by their male counterparts. I think it's usually because the males often have to restrain the females in some way, Male cats (house & wild) will grab the females with their teeth by the back of the neck while they're mounting them, to restrain and dominate them. You know exactly when the male cat has penetrated the female, when she lets out that classic yowl.

by Anonymousreply 4June 10, 2021 11:55 AM

OP, put a planter box on your fire escape with a medium size plant. The pigeons will hatch their babies in it. It's fun to watch.

by Anonymousreply 5June 10, 2021 12:12 PM

OP it is not your place to assign a sex to others.

by Anonymousreply 6June 10, 2021 12:16 PM

I watched a rabbit unsuccessfully chasing a mate yesterday. I kind of wanted to see actual fucking like rabbits but the smaller one had no interest in mating with the larger pursuer.

by Anonymousreply 7June 10, 2021 12:20 PM

The sisters were fucking? Without us?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 10, 2021 1:46 PM

Surprise avial, OP?

by Anonymousreply 9June 10, 2021 2:17 PM

Presenting pigeon hole?

by Anonymousreply 10June 10, 2021 3:06 PM

[quote]OP, put a planter box on your fire escape with a medium size plant.

I don't have a fire escape. I'm just going to die here on the 10th floor when my building burns.

by Anonymousreply 11June 10, 2021 4:53 PM

^ I am rent controlled in lower Chelsea. I. WILL. NEVER. LEAVE.

by Anonymousreply 12June 10, 2021 5:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!