Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hello!

Few times in life do you find one with wonderful people, I hope I am not wrong this time, I prefer you to be direct from day one if you do not like me, you do not like me and it is what there is, but how are you going to know if you do not find out? I know that men are very observant, but you will not take only what your eyes LOOK, I do not have photos of my heart for you to see but if you want I open it, we give time to each other and we can discover what there is, I will be very lucky if it is about a life partner who reads me now, do you want to find out? Or should I go my way? I need your answer and not only that you think, I still can't read minds, hugs

by Anonymousreply 15June 10, 2021 4:33 AM

OP = WTF is this SLOP?.........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 10, 2021 2:46 AM

OP, are you from North?

by Anonymousreply 2June 10, 2021 2:51 AM

Am I the only one who wonders if OP isn't named PETE?......LoL

by Anonymousreply 3June 10, 2021 2:53 AM

OP, your horrendous written English is an instant and irreversible turn off.

by Anonymousreply 4June 10, 2021 2:53 AM

Light blue and the same red with purple makes a change. It shows that there is no mistake. Any pink shows that and very likely it is reasonable. Very likely there should not be a finer fancy present. Some increase means a calamity and this is the best preparation for three and more being together. A little calm is so ordinary and in any case there is sweetness and some of that.

by Anonymousreply 5June 10, 2021 3:03 AM

I found OP profile....He is 77 years young.....And I found a video clip of his dream husband....Enjoy....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 10, 2021 3:12 AM

I don’t like you op.

by Anonymousreply 7June 10, 2021 3:18 AM

Gurl, what the fuck are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 8June 10, 2021 3:19 AM

[quote]I hope I am not wrong this time, I prefer you to be direct from day one if you do not like me, you do not like me and it is what there is, but how are you going to know if you do not find out?

I have some exciting news for you, OP!

I DO NOT LIKE YOU!

by Anonymousreply 9June 10, 2021 3:26 AM

Is it me you're looking for?

by Anonymousreply 10June 10, 2021 3:26 AM

Hello, OP!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 10, 2021 3:29 AM

OP's writing style is clearly not the style of the residents of North.

by Anonymousreply 12June 10, 2021 3:49 AM

Hello OP. Die in a grease fire. Hugs.

by Anonymousreply 13June 10, 2021 3:57 AM

I only take what my eyes look.

Sorry, OP.

by Anonymousreply 14June 10, 2021 4:29 AM

OP is from South East, duh.

by Anonymousreply 15June 10, 2021 4:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!