Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My tits are cleaved

I’m wearing a tank top and keep bending over while sitting in front of the mirror to catch a peak. It almost feels like my nipples and the area around them are holding my tank up as its fabric stretches tautly against the hard, supple muscles of my breasts…

I feel demure [italic]and[/italic] powerfully masculine all at once.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 11, 2021 4:36 AM

Peek!

by Anonymousreply 1June 9, 2021 11:41 PM

What's that hole between your tits, Mami? Got a fugitive piss slit?

by Anonymousreply 2June 10, 2021 1:32 AM

R2 lmao. WTF?

Oh, I just realized you were referring to the gif. Bad acne, perhaps?

Nonetheless, I’m going to use that again, I can assure you.

by Anonymousreply 3June 10, 2021 1:34 AM

And yet, behind your back, your friends refer to them as moobs

by Anonymousreply 4June 10, 2021 1:38 AM

R4 My friends tend to feel them up… a few of them have sucked on them, too. :-x

by Anonymousreply 5June 10, 2021 1:43 AM

DFA

by Anonymousreply 6June 10, 2021 1:43 AM

-10. Some sissy at a keyboard.

by Anonymousreply 7June 10, 2021 1:49 AM

These are my BREASTS. They're so BIG. I just need a big BRA to strap them back, and support them because they're so HUGE they need to be hooked and strapped in for support... My big boobs... This one is bigger than tis one,' 'cause this is the mommy and that's the baby. And this one is very nice to this one, and they hold hands because they're FRIENDS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 10, 2021 1:51 AM

Love whoever owns those tits. Can't imagine OP's are remotely that nice.

by Anonymousreply 9June 10, 2021 2:04 AM

R9 They’re better.

And keep piling it on, you cunts!

by Anonymousreply 10June 10, 2021 2:15 AM

My mom does that without using her hands.

by Anonymousreply 11June 10, 2021 11:01 PM

Those aren't nips. THESE are nips.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 11, 2021 4:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!