Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

False elements in DL fave Mom

Here are two to start:

People who are not well off living in a house with upper-middle class decor elements and a huge bedroom.

AA meeting moves to someones home when incapacitated.

by Anonymousreply 1012 hours ago

Give up, op.

by Anonymousreply 1Last Wednesday at 1:49 PM

You've got your finger on the pulse of the cultural zeitgeist, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2Last Wednesday at 1:51 PM

Mom is a DL fave? Really?

by Anonymousreply 3Last Wednesday at 1:52 PM

So glad to hear your thoughts on a show that's almost a decade old and just ended.

by Anonymousreply 4Last Wednesday at 1:53 PM

Anna Farish ash Chrishtie...Allishon Janney, Jamie Presshley...sho many shtarsh!

by Anonymousreply 5Last Wednesday at 1:54 PM

Don't mention Anna fucking Faris.

That whore cost us our jobs!

by Anonymousreply 6Last Wednesday at 1:55 PM

R4, I never watched it before reading about it on DL. I only heard of it a few years ago.

Even Alison Janey and Mimi Kennedy cannot save it. It is such a bizarre program. It tries to tackle gritty material in cotton candy sets.

I am fascinated by it.

by Anonymousreply 7Last Wednesday at 3:44 PM

The only reason to bring up Anna Faris is to remind people of the existence of another Fairs - and that's Sean Faris (unrelated)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8Last Wednesday at 4:27 PM

What a bizarre program. It is never great, but the quality veers greatly between seasons.

The way they dispose of Anna Farris' children is disturbing. (When I first saw it for a few episodes, I did not know her character had children.)

The bad photoshopped family photo in the credits is insultingly bad.

I cannot wait for us to be fully unquarantined.

by Anonymousreply 912 hours ago

R7, it IS bizarre. I’ve never really watched it, except late at night when I’m trying to sleep. It’s a completely different show, depending on which season you’re seeing.

Chuck Lorre can’t seem to let go of his shows. I’ll admit that the do end up meandering in some interesting directions, as real life does.

by Anonymousreply 1012 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!